Photo

so i herd u liek planning moar arr-pees {RP PUBLIC PLANNING THREAD}

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1226 replies to this topic

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Maturity. Realistically, one teen wouldn't be capable of killing all the rest (I know I can't) and it would be up to the participants to handle this aspect well.

In the case of the very likely lack of maturity how would you decide who kills who?

Also, would one be able to kill people who aren't their designated target, and if that's the case what would happen to the person who killed someone who wasn't their target, and the person who was actually targetting the person killed?

Posted Image

(GigaDrillBreaker)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Omniscient

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,370 posts
    Last Visit Mar 06 2019 09:00 AM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
If somebody dies, the one who was to kill them will recieve their next target.

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow

Also what stops them from just killing other targets? For example, if there was an opportunity alone or something, you may just take it.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

(GigaDrillBreaker)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Omniscient

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,370 posts
Well. It seems I have some rules to make. Give me a bit.

(GigaDrillBreaker)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Omniscient

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,370 posts
Ok. So each of the teens will have been implanted with an internalized heart-rate moniter to check if they are still alive. If the teen kills anybody who they are not assigned to kill, or that is not assigned to kill them, the device will release neurotoxins directly into their bloodstream, killing them within... how about seconds. Of course, none of them would atually know of this capability, or even of the moniters to begin with, but the message will mention that "killing willy nilly is strictly forbade".

Also, in the event of people not wanting their characters to die... If there are any issues, they can be taken up in PM. The affected parties, as well as myself, can talk it out and figure out the best result, both to fit within reason, and for the quality of the RP as a whole.

Considering the response so far, I am definitely going to do this. Expect an OOC within the next few days. Before then, is there anything else that needs to be cleared up?

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,744 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  • Alias:Dan

Why was this unpinned?

Jolta

Jolta

Thank you for the meal.

• Legendary Members
  • 13,396 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 12:07 PM

Why was this unpinned?

The new rule implies the reason. Instead of posting here, we make our own threads.
Signature was too big. Put into link instead.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...344575063_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users