Real Life Holo's (real $)

•:Elonar:•

Hello, I am nearly at the end of perfecting my custom holo making, and am starting up a shop to sell cards that I make.

First off, you are paying for the TIME and PRODUCT put into the card, not the artwork, or the game itself.

I do not claim to own Yugioh, or any other parts of these cards.

My cards vary from being low quality to high quality depending on the payment (more $ = more time spent)

All cards are completely smooth on front and back (nothing extending out)

All cards are around the original weight, but I would suggest not using them in tournaments.

Also the quality of the card, is also dependent of the card you want. If you send me a 50x150 crappy picture, the card will look like crap, or I just won't do it.

DO NOT REQUEST ON THIS TOPIC, SEND ME A PM.

If unsatisfied with your card, send it back, and receive a full refund when I get it back.

[spoiler How to Request Work]

First send me a PM with this information

1. Picture to use for artwork

-For basic cards, the picture must be 200x200 or higher

-For Extended art cards, the picture must be 400x400 or higher, also helps if the photo is longer than it is wide. (400x500 = win)

-ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT STOLEN IMAGES ARE NOT MY CONCERN, you agree to this by buying my service

2. Name of card (keep it kinda short if possible)

3. Attribute

4. Type (dragon, fish, warrior, fiend? etc)

5. Kind of card (spell, trap, monster? also normal, effect, synchro? etc)

6. Effect (I will not correct grammar, you will get the cards effect as is)

Quality and Price

1. Kind of holo

-Basic Super Rare ($1 base)

-Basic Secret Rare ($4 base)

-Extended art Super Rare ($5 base)

-Extended art Secret Rare ($7 base)

-Requests for other holos will be considered

2. Quality of holo

-Level 1 Quality (10 minutes a card) $1 added (fair amount of uneven edges, possible warping, adhesive visable?)

-Level 2 Quality (20-30 minutes a card) $3 added (a little uneven edges possible, small amount of adhesive visable?)

-Level 3 Quality (1 hour a card) $5 added (pretty much no faults except small minor things)

-Perfect Quality (1 day a card) $10 added (no faults to naked eye)

3. Added work

-Advanced holo (foreground unholo, and background holo, or viseversa) $3 added (takes times)

-Full holo (whole card is holo) $1 removed (makes the print easier to apply, so you save money)

Now, many of you might ask why a certain service is higher than the others. Between the adhesive I use, the possible junk cards I use, paper, ink, card stock, etc, the cards cost money. And the point of me doing this is, well to MAKE money.

Below are examples of cards ive made in the last year, that falls under many different categories.

[spoiler Basic Super Rare Quality 1]

0803121502b.jpg

[spoiler Advanced Basic Holo quality 2]

0803121502d.jpg

[spoiler Basic Secret Holo Quality 3]

0803121503a.jpg

[spoiler Basic Secret Holo Quality 1/2 (messed up)]

0803121503.jpg

[spoiler Full Holo Quality 3]

0803121503b.jpg

[spoiler Secret Holo Perfect Quality]

0803121504.jpg

[spoiler Basic Secret Holo Quality 3]

0331121056-1.jpg

[spoiler Extended Art Super Rare Quality 1]

0803121504a.jpg

[spoiler Extended Art Secret Rare Perfect Quality]

0803121504b.jpg

[spoiler Custom TV show secret rare (First Customer Request $11)]

0803121504c.jpg

Looks pretty good, although you might wanna clean it up a little if you can, you can see the markings on it :-/

I might set some money aside for this.... maybe I'll finally get an Effect, Secret Rare Red Eyes XD

:) Yes, I typically spend more time on customers than my own stuff, at least the stuff I made awhile ago. Also many of them you could see one of the layers of card stock underneath, that problem has been fixed

Archived