[Thar] Using the crappy card maker once again - JUNKYARD GOLEM

Thar

[center]Due to absence of a computer with MSE, I decided to use the scrappy card maker after several years.

...and for some reason, I've just became obsessed with golems.

[i][b]~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rFfJx.jpg[/img]

[b]Cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing any number of monsters in your graveyard; This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every monster banished this way. During each of your Standby Phases: You may banish one monster in your graveyard; increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300. When this card is removed from the field: Return all of your banished cards to your graveyard.[/b]

[i][b]~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/i]

Comments and critique always open~[/center]

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080601183002/yugioh/images/a/a0/DoomsdayHorrorPTDN-EN-SR-1E.png[/img]

Check the similarity. Strive to be original. If your knowledge of the TCG's card pool is lacking, plan your cards in such a way that it's unlikely your idea has already been done.

Try to avoid artificial types if possible, especially in a case like this where there are several monsters like yours in-game with prescribed types. "Golem" monsters fit in well as either Rock-Type or Machine-Type monsters, examples of both exist in the TCG.

Make the Set ID suffix "EN" followed by three digits.

OCG:
"Cannot be Special Summoned except by" = "Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by" (Reference "Rocket Arrow Express")

"graveyard" = "Graveyard" (Reference "Rocket Arrow Express")

"During each of your Standby Phases:" = "During each of your Standby Phases," (Reference "Rocket Arrow Express")

"You can banish one monster in your Graveyard;" = "You can banish 1 monster from your Graveyard;" (Reference "Hieratic Dragon of Sutekh")

"increase this card's ATK and DEF by 300." = "this card gains 300 ATK and DEF." (Reference "Golden Homunculus" DT06 errata)

"When this card is removed from the field:" = "When this card leaves the field:" (Reference "Ninjitsu Art of Duplication")

Full effect:

Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing any number of monsters from your Graveyard; this card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each monster banished this way. During each of your Standby Phases, you can banish 1 monster from your Graveyard; this card gains 300 ATK and DEF. When this card leaves the field: return all of your banished cards to your Graveyard.

Archived