I have more that I will be adding to this series, just having trouble finding pictures I like. One of my favorite achetypes in the game, but was undersupported in the monster department, so i figured I'd make additions to the theme in the same way Six Sams got more support from a later set.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tubFG.jpg[/img]

Lore:
When a Counter Trap Card you control resolves successfully, you can special summon this card from your hand. When this card is special summoned this way, target 1 Counter Trap Card in your Graveyard; add the selected card to your hand.

It's a decent card, but your OCG is a little off
[spoiler='Lore Correction'] When a Counter Trap Card you control resolves successfully, you can [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummon this card from your [b]H[/b]and. When this card is [b]S[/b]pecial [b]S[/b]ummoned in this way, [b]T[/b]arget 1 Counter Trap Card in your Graveyard; add the selected card to your [b]H[/b]and. [/spoiler]
I have bolded the corrections.
Maybe you could add an effect to prevent Special Summoning more than one in a turn.
[spoiler='Possible extra effect']You cannot select a Card with the same name as a card you Activated during the turn this monster was Special Summoned. Only 1 "Hermeus, The Feastgiver" can be Special Summoned per turn.[/spoiler]
The attack is fine. overall I'd say this card gets an 8/10

Archived