Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are talking character interactions, I plan to have my character suppressing a lot of jealousy against pretty much everyone. In the bio I did not write, he was originally the classic adventurer trainer, getting badges until he decided he wanted to be a hero and confront Team Rocket. Instead of Pokemon battling them, he got gunned down because Team Rocket found a more efficient way to threaten people. Since then, he was crippled and was unable to adventure anymore. Due to this, he envies anyone who can still do what he did and gets really pissed when people waste it.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1344695479' post='6003993']
I don't use Unova pokemon? My characters pokemon are Roselia, Plusle, and Illumise which are all Hoenn.
[/quote]

It was just an Example of something i dislike. It wasn't anything against you. XD

And I think there's a clear thing about how people generally interact with My character in the app :D. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few people who didn't like him.

Name: Brighton Daye
Birthdate: August, 8
Dorm: Sun
Appearance: Brighton stand a gorgeous 5'7" with a perfect slim build. His luscious silver, with a hint of hint of platinum blonde, hair flows down to his back in such a way that he has to keep it stuck up in a ponytail so that it he doesn't dare sit on it when he sits down. His eyes shine with a silver hew that glistens from his irises thought they are not his genuine color they shine so beautifully (he has contacts in many colors). He often adorns his uniform with style but to maximize its beauty he loads it the flashiest of accessories. Usually this includes period piece hats dating back to the age of pirates and similar pilgrim-esk shoes. When he is not in uniform he completes the assemble with matching frilly blouse and vest.
Personality: Brighton is beautiful and knows of his own beauty, I mean how could you not know of his beauty it practically radiates from his beautifully placed pores. People must know of his beauty or how else will the know what to aspire too. Like all people who can appreciate true beauty he despises ugliness and though that may not come in the form of the physically unappealing. It does radiate in some peoples mannerisms. Thus he tends to ignore and condescend to those ugly beings (ignoring the obvious hypocrisy of said actions). He loves his dorm as it is a representation of the sun, the giant beautiful star that the entire solar system surrounds and selflessly shines light on everything so that everything else can have beauty as well. This love of the sun and his dorm give him enormous amount of team spirit and makes him rather friendly despite being so obviously more beautiful than the rest of his classmates but what is school for if not for the betterment of all attending students.
Current Pokémon: Vulpix, Beautifly, Dratini

What a way to get back into YCM.

[b]Name: Alex Ryder[/b]

[b]Birthdate: October 31[/b]

[b]Age: 16[/b]

[b]Gender: Male[/b]

[b]Dorm:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Moon[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: At first glance, he is simply a stout teenager with scruffy hair and a suit on. But, on closer glance, it shows less formality and more casual notes. Various pins, such as a Pokemon Fan Club pin, a Dragon tamer pin, and others align the pockets of his mini-suit, which is mainly a white dress-shirt covered by a beige jacket opened halfway to show the shirt, and give the pokemon scattered tie 'breathing room. His black pants, more pajamas, clash with the topsuit by being informal, while being the same color. His shoes are simply sandals. When he is training, he looks like a black belt, with no shirt and only black pants on.[/b]

[b]His hair is a very simple black, just everywhere. His eyes, a cold blue, are often hidden by the bangs that come up front. His skin, pale in comparison of most but still somewhat toned, is blemished with scars and bruises he got by training his pokemon; Lucifer, especially.[/b]

[b]Personality: The boy is very tactical; thinking every situation through before it happens. He can be fun-loving, but he never acts on a whim. He does have a Napoleon complex; thinking highly of his plans, but will accept other plans if they seem level-headed. He doesn't really ever get bored, because of his very imaginative mind, where he always cooks up scenarios, which could be true or simply a fantasy. He isn't shy, however. He loves social interactions, where he can learn more and practice his plans. His prowess appears in his Pokemon, which all have moves unlike those they would know in the wild.[/b]

[b]Current Pokémon:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Bagon (Lucifer, Male level 20) Ability: Rock Head; Moves: Bite, Aerial Ace, Dragon Claw, Rockslide [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Machop (Belle Female level 18) Ability: Guts; Moves: Payback, Low Sweep, Incinerate, Toxic[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Loudred (Evan Male level 20) Ability: Soundproof; Moves: Uproar, Frustration, SolarBeam, Rest[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Cheetah Blazer' timestamp='1344708367' post='6004230']
What a way to get back into YCM.

[b]Name: Alex Ryder[/b]

[b]Birthdate: October 31[/b]

[b]Age: 16[/b]

[b]Gender: Male[/b]

[b]Dorm:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Moon[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: At first glance, he is simply a stout teenager with scruffy hair and a suit on. But, on closer glance, it shows less formality and more casual notes. Various pins, such as a Pokemon Fan Club pin, a Dragon tamer pin, and others align the pockets of his mini-suit, which is mainly a white dress-shirt covered by a beige jacket opened halfway to show the shirt, and give the pokemon scattered tie 'breathing room. His black pants, more pajamas, clash with the topsuit by being informal, while being the same color. His shoes are simply sandals.[/b]
[b]His hair is a very simple black, just everywhere. His eyes, a cold blue, are often hidden by the bangs that come up front. [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3](Another small paragraph will suffice)[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Current Pokémon:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Dratini (Lucifer, Male level 20) Ability: Shed Skin; Moves: Thunder Wave, Dragon Rage, Ice Beam, Protect (If no TMs are allowed: Twister and Wrap in place of Ice Beam and Protect.)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will finish soon.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Funny rule...can't have the same pokemon as someone else lol So yeah no dratini for you sorry about that.

Okay, let's take a look at all the applications!

@DaWeirdGuy: Seems perfectly fine, and it's nice of you to include a bio even if it's not needed. Accepted.

@Piercer: You're reserved, but your character should be 17 if he's born in May.

@ClearAngel: Accepted, just avoid going crazy with the psychic powers. Don't use them on other PC's Pokémon unless allowed.

@Merciful: Accepted.

@Beginning: I like the idea of this character. Accepted.

@Cheetah: Looks fine so far.

Also, since Cheetah brought up the question about TMs I think it's time to explain;

There's no limit to how many moves your Pokémon can know at a time (like in the anime) and I'll allow your Pokémon to know ANY moves that they are able to know in the games, including TMs, Egg Moves and Tutor moves, just don't go overboard with it. Also, your Pokémon has all abilities that the species can have in the games, including Hidden abilities, simultaneosuly.

On another note: We need more female characters ._.

Also, do you guys want to have your characters living in their own rooms or have roommates?

Archived