Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[b]Name: [/b]Olivia West
[b]Birthdate: [/b]March 13[sup]th[/sup]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]17[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Dorm:[/b][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Moon[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearancea: [/b]Olivia seems like the average student in the academy. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and has fair skin. She has long chestnut brown hair that flows down to her shoulders, along with dark brown eyes. Her face has some light freckles existing on both of Olivia's cheeks and she normally wears glasses. She normally wears the Moon dorm uniform in school, along with a pair of books containing pokeballs. Outside of school, she wears a simple blue shirt, black denim jeans, and white sneakers. Instead of using her books, she instead, uses the standard Pokemon Trainer's belt.
[b]Personality: [/b]Olivia is shown to be a smart young trainer, trying to show the best potential in the Pokemon she has. Yet, she has a problem with her Pokemon: Riolu and Monferno seems to not want to work with each other, and always seem to fight each other, much to her dismay. Not only that, things usually get damaged in the process, most likely Olivia. Nonetheless, she still tries her best to be the neutral party and help them find a compromise.
[b]Current Pokémon: [/b]Riolu, Monferno, Zubat

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1344710842' post='6004272']
The player Characters would ideally share dorms/rooms with other PC's, wouldn't they.

I also noticed that almost all the male characters are rather short. And that not only is Brighton Narcistic, he doesn't know much about [b]space[/b]. Is that a purposeful mistake, or just an accident?
[/quote]

What is this referring to? Is it the hair piece or what?

Probably the part about the entire universe surrounding the Sun.

Anyway, galesonic is accepted, and that I believe would make us ready to start. I will start this RP tomorrow or later tonight, so please read this note:

NOTE: Since this takes place at the end of a school year, everyone who are of the same dorm should be on at least speaking terms with eachother (they don't have to be friendly to eachother, though) and should at least know about the characters of the opposite dorm. Also, I would like if as many as possible would find a roommate before we begin.

I haven't counted how many we are, but if someone is left without a roommate due to an odd number of characters that character can either live alone or have a "stand-in" (if someone joins post-start) living with them.

@ClearAngel: That's fine, although it may be awkward for Merciful's character if Ice doesn't know about his crush on her xD

[s]So, who else in the Sun dorm can Cam live with? If we're an odd number I can live alone for the time being, though.[/s]

Nevermind, we're even and it appears Cam will be living with Daniel.

[quote name='Piercer of the Heavens' timestamp='1344565351' post='6002647']
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]DONE![/font]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=App][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Name: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Alec Beal[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Birthdate: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]May 13 [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]17[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Dorm:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Moon[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance: [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Alec stands at 5'11, and is neither too skinny or too fat. He has more of a parkour build, referring to muscle of course. Although his muscles are usually covered do to his clothing. He is always wearing a dark silver sweater, it doesn't matter how hot it is. The sweater has extra cloth(whatever material it is made of) on both shoulders, and both elbows resembling gardbraces and vambraces of a knights armor. His sweater's hood when put on resembles the top portion of a knight helmet; there is also a extra flap on the neck portion which he can pull up to complete the illusion of a helmet. His jeans are also the same color as his sweater, but they are just your average jeans. He wears running shoes that are also the same color as the sweater. He has a light brown skin tone. Since he was born with Heterochromia Iridum his eyes are different colors; one being black(right) and the other white(it's an RP so I chose colors that may not happen in real life). His wavy hair shoulder lenght, and none covers his face. [/size][/color][/font]
[b]Personality: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Alec has this knight in shining armor type of personality. He is one to help those in need even if they are strangers, especially females. He has a strong sense of justice which drives him in life, trying to get rid of evil. This also makes him have a strong sense in honor, making him follow the rules that are in place. This honor that he has also retrains him from doing any sneak attacks during battle, he likes charging head and countering better. Even with these traits he still is somewhat of a good person to hang around with. He does have a sense of humor, can get along with people, etc. He just has justice and honor at the top of his list. If anything would break those he would rather not do it. Alec also tends to push those beliefs on to others, telling them sneak attacks are for cowards, cheating in for the weak, etc.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Current Pokémon:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Shieldon[Aegis]/Cranidos[Excalibur][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler] [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Okay I finished my app.

[quote name='galesonic' timestamp='1344733089' post='6004548']
just one important question: Are our pokemon able to have egg/move tutor moves? Like Monferno learning Stealth Rock or Zubat learning Brave Bird?
[/quote]
[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1344709673' post='6004255']
There's no limit to how many moves your Pokémon can know at a time (like in the anime) and I'll allow your Pokémon to know ANY moves that they are able to know in the games, including TMs, Egg Moves and Tutor moves, just don't go overboard with it. Also, your Pokémon has all abilities that the species can have in the games, including Hidden abilities, simultaneosuly.
[/quote]

Piercer is accepted. I'll wait until TFF answers my roommate proposal before I start this.

Why am I always picking up apps as it becomes too late? Oh well, reserving in any case. I'll just have to get on with my app is all.

[spoiler=Applimicationz][b]Name:[/b] Olivia 'Rose' Rosewood
[b]Birth Date: [/b]15th of July
[b]Age: [/b]16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Dorm:[/b] Sun
[b]Appearance:[/b] Although there's no denying that she's quite badly overweight, there's still room to argue whether or not Olivia's [i]technically[/i] obese. She stands at 5' 8" and has an oval shaped body (her exact bust-wait-hip ratio being 39-42-37), and but despite that, she still manages to make out a beautiful figure... somehow. Olivia's cheeks aren't swollen, unlike what one would expect, and she dresses her uniform to shape her body well, putting less emphasis on her waist and more on her bust and hips. She's not too heavy on the make-up; she only uses a single layer of foundation, some mascara and a [acronym='again which she's not too heavy on']morganite pink eye-shadow[/acronym], which contrasts her emerald green eyes. She also has her fingernails painted in a morganite pink as well; exactly the same as her eye-shadow in fact. Finally, her golden blonde hair falls to her shoulders.
[b]Personality:[/b] Olivia Rosewood tries to be kind, and helpful to those in need. She also tries to be respectful to everyone, even if she's not in a very good mood for whatever reason. However, she is quick to dislike anyone that so much as [i]comments[/i] on her weight, and the more spiteful the remark, the angrier she gets towards whoever would be bold enough to make it. Olivia doesn't care about herself being overweight, but she absolutely [i]dreads[/i] the idea of losing weight, and as soon as the scales read too far under 175lbs, [acronym='she tries not to let it show, but will fail miserably in that regard']she starts to panic[/acronym], and immediately heads to the nearest food source to chow down whatever she can find. Interestingly, Olivia tends to spend a lot more time with the Zorua and Zoroark and while her own trio of Pokemon than with any human friends she can muster, and dreams of being a potent Pokemon Professor when she graduates from the academy, perhaps ending up knowing just as much about Pokemon as the likes of Professor Oak.
[b]Current Pokémon:[/b] Gyarados, Onix and Tepig[/spoiler]

A trio of roomates in Alex, Brighton, and yours?

And gale,

[quote name='galesonic' timestamp='1344733089' post='6004548']
just one important question: Are our pokemon able to have egg/move tutor moves? Like Monferno learning Stealth Rock or Zubat learning Brave Bird?
[/quote]

That question was answered on page 3. We ARE allowed to have ANY moves that could be learned, Egg and Tutor included.

Archived