Possible September Ban List

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1344698068' post='6004045']
Can we get Darkplant to just confirm/deny this list? I think that'd help with all the doubt floating around.
I'm questioning why it says reborn tengu at the bottom...
[/quote]

Because it's the full list..? It says that Reborn Tengu is a TCG Exclusive, that's all.

So the only thing that dies in my deck is Stratos, even though Heroes have other decks that can do other plays other than abusing Stratos to dead (o hi hero beat). Thunder King also becomes godly because your opponent will have a harder time getting rid of it because of the massive backrows you can set and the actual threats against the deck that aren't Dark Worlds are dead or have a harder time setting up against it.

[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g164/groudondjango/ngbbs4ffb2424b5b91.png[/img]

[quote name='RyanAtlus' timestamp='1344709362' post='6004251']
It's not confirmed until it's on shriek.
/thread
[/quote]
i think that's already been said in this thread (albeit worded differently):
[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1344676439' post='6003866']
"it's not on Shriek so it's highly likely to be fake"
[/quote]

[quote name='Daiyusha' timestamp='1344710645' post='6004269']
This is fake. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288095-another-list-that-might-be-the-real-not-completely-sure/ This one comes from the person from 2ch who has never been proven wrong about the banlist. Not once. And it's on NAC, so...
[/quote]

I'm not buying that list one bit.
Until I see it officially confirmed, that list just seems stupid to me.

[quote name='Daiyusha' timestamp='1344710645' post='6004269']
This is fake. [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/288095-another-list-that-might-be-the-real-not-completely-sure/"]http://forum.yugiohc...ompletely-sure/[/url] This one comes from the person from 2ch who has never been proven wrong about the banlist. Not once. And it's on NAC, so...
[/quote]
"Guys, I heard this person I don't really know about on a site where people make up crap all the time has never been wrong, but I don't know for sure, so this must be right." -On the list is Chaos Sorcerer, but not BLS-

Yup.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1344712702' post='6004330']
"Guys, I heard this person I don't really know about on a site where people make up crap all the time has never been wrong, but I don't know for sure, so this must be right." -On the list is Chaos Sorcerer, but not BLS-
Yup.
[/quote]

*Facedesk.*

Good job, YCM. Lower the bar even MORE.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1344712702' post='6004330']

Yup.
[/quote]
[s]Are you talking about me? becuase if so he wasn't saying I'm the one who "never been wrong" he was talking about the source of this (I really hope I'm not stupid for commenting this :S ) [/s]never mind I guess :|
and isn't hitting centipede when there is Dragonfly the same as hitting Sorc with BLS? (not that Im justifying anything, but I think it has the same logic in both lists)

[quote name='-Doodle' timestamp='1344713166' post='6004338']
Are you talking about me? becuase if so he wasn't saying I'm the one who "never been wrong" he was talking about the source of this (I really hope I'm not stupid for commenting this :S )
and isn't hitting centipede when there is Dragonfly the same as hitting Sorc with BLS? (not that Im justifying anything, but I think it has the same logic in both lists)
[/quote]
No, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the source.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1344713409' post='6004345']
No, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the source.
[/quote]

psh0la has always got the list right. Believe me if you want, I don't care. I've already told you your answer, choose to follow whatever you want.

Can someone please explain to me the point of insulting and fighting over which list is the real list? [i]Neither of the lists are confirmed, people, whether or not the source for one "has always been right". [/i]The real idiots here are the ones that are bitching and fighting one another about how they're list is right and Psh is a deity who can never be wrong and other such trivialities.

I'm not taking sides as to which list is correct, but Jesus Christ reading all of these flaming posts is annoying. Just wait for the real list like everyone else and stop acting so f***ing high and mighty. God.

Now, how about we resume discussing the pros and cons of each POTENTIAL banlists like these threads were meant to do, yes?

[quote name='RoseSymphony' timestamp='1344715760' post='6004374']
Can someone please explain to me the point of insulting and fighting over which list is the real list? [i]Neither of the lists are confirmed, people, whether or not the source for one "has always been right". [/i]The real idiots here are the ones that are bitching and fighting one another about how they're list is right and Psh is a deity who can never be wrong and other such trivialities.

I'm not taking sides as to which list is correct, but Jesus Christ reading all of these flaming posts is annoying. Just wait for the real list like everyone else and stop acting so f***ing high and mighty. God.

Now, how about we resume discussing the pros and cons of each POTENTIAL banlists like these threads were meant to do, yes?
[/quote]
I am not saying either list is right, or even that they're wrong, but merely decided to remark on that particular statement, since I haven't had the mind to do it until then.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1344717305' post='6004384']
Only card I really care about is Heavy, which I think makes the format dangerous.
My Destiny Zero takes a hit with Stratos/Future Fusion, but that's only my fun deck.

Alternatives to Heavy Storm:
Night Shot
Dust Tornado
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
Release Restraint Wave
?
[/quote]
I foresee 3x MST and Royal Decree if Heavy gets banned, at least in -some- decks.

[quote name='God Machismo!!!!!' timestamp='1344728795' post='6004505']
Reading this again, with 1 Day @1, Chain Burn is more vulnerable with 2 less resting periods from damage.
[/quote]
In Chain Burn, One Day is just an excuse to make up for being bad, as the idea is to chain all your cards together for pretty much 8000 damage. In Exodia, you're expected to draw and stall, though it's still bull.

Archived