Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [IC][PG-13]

Aesirson

The clock struck nine and the sun's shine had already illuminated all of Lake Champion, including the Academy Island. While the day looked to be a wonderful one right now, there were some clouds at the horizon, and they had been warning for storms on the television. However, this did not concern Cameron Embel as he ran towards the arena where today's first lesson in Basic Battling would be held. He was already late, but it was Monday, and Prof. Redwood, while one of the more strict teachers, had a tendency to be light on late students on Monday mornings.

Basic Battling was one of the classes that the Sun and Moon dorm shared, and Cam noticed that he was not the only one who was late, because of a group of Moon students who was travelling towards the arena as well. Despite what he initially thought, he was not the last Sun to rise this morning either, as he turned and saw a few students emerge from his own dorm as well, although some of them were 2nd Years, who would not have their first class until 9:30.

When Cam arrived at the arena he was surprised to find that he was one of the first to be there, with only a few students and the tall, brown-haired and stern Prof. Redwood at location on the arena grounds.

"Welcome, Embel." Redwood said, no trace of a smile on his face. "I guess you like most others stayed up watching the semi-finals in the Sinnoh Pro League last night, and that explains why you're late?"

Cam didn't have to answer or nod, as he knew that Redwood knew him well enough to know that that was exactly what Cam had spent yesterday doing. Instead, Cam took a seat on the stand of the arena and awaited the rest of the 1st Years to arrive.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olivia woke up in the infermary bed in a groggy daze. it was Monday morning, and everyone hates Monday, though no one knows why exactly, they just do. Her right shoulder was bandaged up. Olivia sighed as she remembered. Monferno and Riolu were having another fight while training for nearly the tenth time that day. She got pretty good at avoiding Monferno's Flamethrower, but the last one took her by surprise and sent her straight to the infirmary.

She got up from the bed and got ready for school in her dorm, showering, brushing teeth, and collecting her books containing her poke balls. She walked down the hallway. Some of the students were bustling about, battling each other or tending to their Pokemon in any mean, like grooming or feeding them. Some students were even fishing and a couple were complaining about who caught the Feebas in their lure. She took the down out of the hallway and towards the outdoor arena and she noticed Cam already walking in. she sighed as she knew that the teacher would probably be lenient with her if she explained why she was late. As she arrived at the arena for class she looked towards the professor and bowed.

"I'm sorry I'm late. My pokemon got into another fight and I had to go to the infirmary." she said as she stood with the other students waiting for the lesson to start. Hoping she doesn't have to double battle with Monferno and Riolu in the same team.

[i]The moon's gone.[/i] Areo thought, staring absently at the sky.

Of course, the moon had already been gone for a little while, but he had dozed off on a chair by the window. When he woke up, it was already gone. Today was a Monday, which was a bit of a shame really as the previous day had been really fun. Having been the roommate of a girl called Ice for a while now, he had slowly begun to change, so although he's still really quiet he now had a better reason to be in this school rather than study for the sake of studying.

He smiled a bit at the thought, and then got ready for school, putting on the uniform of the Moon dorm, the one he just so happened to like a lot. He also prepared his own Pokeballs and other things as well. However, he didn't head off just yet to meet Professor Redwood, for he still had to wait for Ice. He smiled faintly at the thought. Ever since she came into his life, he had become an awful lot more talkative.

But could he tell the shy girl about his feelings? He shivered a bit for some reason, a bit in embarrassment. No. The thought was just um, something he couldn't bring himself to do no matter what.

Ice scrambled grabbing her bag and Pokeballs as she knew she would be late for Battling Basics. As she was scrambling though she noticed Areo watching her and she also noticed his smile.

"Good morning Areo are you ready," Ice said finally finishing with her scrambling. Areo was one of her only friends, and he was the nicest person she knew. He had always protected her from every danger since she had met him. He was also the only one who knew that she had been kidnapped.

"We should go," she smiled as she opened the door for them to walk out.

"Of course I'm ready!" Areo replied with a smile, and then he went through the door.

Although Ice had her own horrible past, it honestly didn't mean anything to him. Everyone has their own troubles to experience and to conquer. Even him... Anyway, the first lesson was to be Battling Basics, of course. Walking beside her, he walked Ice all the way to the arena, where the first lesson would be held. Stern Prof. Redwood was waiting for them, of course, as well as quite a few others, as it appeared. With so many people around, Areo had gone quiet, but he still stood by Ice's side with a smile.

"Sorry we're late Professor Redwood it was my fault," Ice said softly trying to keep Aero out of trouble though in fact it was true that she had made them late. He glanced at them witha scowl so Ice and Aero toke their seats.

"I'm sorry for making you late," Ice said with her head down "I won't mind of your mad with me." Ohshe hoped Aero wan't made with her he didn't know what she would do with herself if he was. If he was it could only be her fault as she had slept in and it wasn't his fault he had just been trying to be kind by waiting for her.

Areo reached out and stroked her hair for a moment.

"Of course I'm not mad with you, Ice~ it was my decision anyhow." He assured her, a serene smile on his face, before suddenly realizing what he was doing in front of the class and the professor, so he sat down quickly with his head hanging low, trying to hide his face that was blushing red furiously.[i]B- b- b- baka! You might've ruined your friendship with her by doing that....!!![/i] It had been a stupid thing to do, surely.

Ice sucked in a quick breath when Areo touched her hair, and then blushed it was so sweet.

"Thank you Areo," she whispered quietly. Ice quietly released Plusle from it's Pokeball. Plusle turned to her very indignatly because she hadn't brushed it this morning.

"Here you are darling," Ice toke out a poffin and fed to Plusle while she got it's brush out. She began absently stroking Plusle with it's brush while she stared at Aero. What would she do without him without realizing what she was doing Ice reached a toke his and squeezed.

[i]Eh- eehhh.....?[/i] Areo turned nervously to Ice as she squeezed it. [i]EHHHHHHHH- EHHHHHHH- EEEEEEHHHHH....!??![/i] And naturally, his heart was start to beat faster than ever before. [i]Hey, she wouldn't happen to like me back, would she...? Nah, it's probably just a coincidence, um....sooo yeah...at the very least, probably mhm, very much of course but implausible, like a starry coincidence...so yeah...[/i]

His thoughts had become a random jumble, but he managed to shake his head a bit to make it a little clearer, although it did nothing to stop his heart beating rapidly.

"You're welcome, Ice." He replied, also a whisper.

Ice released Aero's hand and went back to brushing Plusle who was become mad at the fact that she was not getting all the attention she wanted from Ice. Plusle was probably screaming all sorts of Pokemon profanity, god that Plusle was such a drama queen. Getting a male Pokemon on her team would probably do her well aswell as Plusle. Ice looked back at Aero and then remebered something she had wanted to give him.

"Aero would you mind bringing out your Taillow I have something for it," Ice said pulling a little Pokemon sized black bow tie out her bag.

"I hope you like it I stayed up late making it last night," Ice said holding out the tie for Aero to take.

The morning was a beautiful one, a great summer sunrise that illuminated the clear sky perfectly. A masterpiece in the making, for any artists around. The sun highlighted the few clouds in the sky like beacons, leading towards the horizon, where the almost heavenly sunrise awaited.
Pokémon seemed to gather from all around to watch this event; the Birds in the trees stood on the upmost branches, the fish in the water rose to the surface, the Land based animals crowded around the shore. If one looked towards the mountain of the Island, they would see Rock pokémon crowding around Cave Entrances to watch the beauty, and Nocturnal Bats saying farewells to the Moon.

The warmth of the sun shining on his face woke Michael, a quieter and more natural wake up call than any Alarm, and left him refreshed and content, ready for the day ahead. He smiled to himself and slowly opened his eyes, staring calmly towards the clouds in the sky. When he thought about it, the science behind what made the clouds move was rather boring, but the sight itself was soothing and beautiful, the jetstream above pushing the clouds towards the sunrise. It was rather amazing as well, though he thought about that less.
He sat there for a while, half asleep, aware of the deep breathing of the Sleeping Growlithe beside him. It was a nice morning, and Michael was content to just sit there and waste the next few hours. He had eaten a small cereal bar at around 4 in the morning, and was still not hungry. If he did feel a little hungry, he would merely eat another Cereal bar on the way to class.

As people around the front of the school started to move around and make noise, Michael opened his eyes. The sky was still beautiful, though the golden hews of the sunrise had moved on by now. There were already some students making their ways to classes, many of which intended to get there half an hour early or so, and Michael chuckled. There were always some students rushing around, making sure they were on time to everything. It was a rather cute way to act, but Michael viewed it as unnecessary, and merely stayed in the same spot, relaxing for the next hour maybe. He would end up late, by a large margin he suspected, but he didn't really care so much. His grades were high enough for him to relax, and the teachers were usually lenient towards him, and Mr. Redwood was usually a rather good teacher on Mondays.

But the time came, and Growlithe started to rise as Michael's Pokétch changed from 8:09 to 8:10, and Michael was precisely 10 minutes later. He sighed and sat himself up, looking around his immediate environment. He was on a slight incline behind the School, relatively unvisited, despite a wonderful view and a glorious sunrise. He had found it a good place to relax, and to train his Pokémon due to the large amount of field.

He lifted his right hand to his head, ruffling the hair at the nape of his neck, as he started to stand, pivoting on heels to face the Academy, an imposing building that seem to ooze power. It made him smile and he walked up to the wall of the building, nudging the Growlithe as he passed. With the dog awake, and his stuff pre-packed into his bag, he set off for class, arriving rather quickly. He entered the room with nothing but a quick nod to the teacher, before moving to his own seat near the back, motioning for Growlithe to sit next to him.
"Wonder what we'll learn about today, eh boy?" Michael muttered, turning to Growlithe with a smile.

"Alright." Areo said, smiling. "Come on out, Taillow!"

Then he took out one of his stylized Pokeballs, a white-and-grey one, before opening it. Rightaway, a dark-colored bird appeared, one native to the region of Hoenn, with also red and white colors. It seemed happy to have finally come back out, that is, until it realized that there were no Pokemon battles going on. But it calmed back down when Areo took the bow and put it on the Taillow. It blinked for a moment, and then began flying about in glee, showing off its bow to all the students currently present. He couldn't help but laugh at his Pokemon's actions.

"Thanks a lot, Ice!" Areo said to her, still laughing a bit. "...So I guess that's why you woke up late today?"

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, in the early morning while everyone else was probably asleep, Olivia Rosewood, or "Rose" as she would more often than not be nicknamed, spent the entire morning, and the entire night starting from the moment the semi-finals finished for that matter, trying to evolve her less-than-satisfactory Magikarp into the world-recognized prominent force that went by the name of Gyarados. So far, she never had any luck. Every time Rose sent this Magikarp out to train in the lake, it would always lose to [i]something[/i]. It could've been a rogue Chinchou, or a Lotad, or even the odd Frillish. If it weren't for the semi-finals showing the previous night, Rose's entire schedule would've been ditched. It was all the inspiration she had to [i]get[/i] this Fish Pokemon to evolve.[/color]

[color=#000000]Each battle had taken a whole 30 minutes to complete and, as per expected, not [/color][i]all[/i][color="#000000"] of them went in Rose's favour. Luckily, she had some spare Revives, and used them accordingly. But eventually, as the clock struck 9, a strange white light began to pulsate around the Fish Pokemon. Unable to remember what this meant, Rose watched in shock, thoughts rushing in her head. What to do... What if that light had dissipated, and Magikarp could never become Gyarados ever again? What if it really meant that Magikarp was actually bring transported to another dimension or something? What if it was [i]really[/i] some form of attack, made by a powerful legendary Pokemon that went rogue on all Pokemon trained by humans? She [i]clearly[/i] remembered seeing a documentary or something on such a matter before.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, Arcues..."[/color][color=#000000] panicking, Rose immediately began frisking herself for her Pokedex, but before she could so much as locate it, let alone search through it and find out more about this light, the Pokemon that it had enveloped was gone. In its place was a large, blue serpentine Pokemon, with long whiskers, nastily sharp fangs and eyes that always seemed to give off a look of pure venom. At first she adopted fearful look to her face, but as she realized that this was the very same Pokemon that she worked [i]so[/i] hard to acquire... and had [i]finally[/i] achieved, her wide, gaping mouth had slowly, but surely formed into a beaming smile.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I... I did it... GUUUUYYYYSSS!!"[/color][color=#000000] Rose bolted into the direction that the class was meant to be held at, with Gyarados slithering in pursuit, [/color][color=#800080]"Hey guys, we have a new classmate today, that [i]I[/i] wanna show you all! Let's give a whole round of applause to Gyarados! Come on out!"[/color]

[color=#000000]After Rose had exclaimed this to everyone, and beckoned for it to come over, Gyarados slithered towards the rest of the class, and let out a bellowing roar. Rose had ran over to hug the Atrocious Pokemon with a nice big bear hug, giggling affectionately as she did so.[/color]

"Yes it is," replied Ice blushing and giggling at Taillow's antics.

"Your Taillow is certainly livelEEEEEYYYY!" Ice was shocked by Plusle's Spark.

"Oh you little brat that's not funny... I would have come back to brushing you in a second come now," Ice tried to sound mad at her pokemon which failed horribly.

"Oh well I guess it can't be helped," Ice commented smiling sweetly at Aero and went back to brushing Plusle.

Areo smiled back. "Alright, Taillow, that's enough for now." He told it, still flying all about, and pointed his Pokeball at it.

Immediately, a beam of red light came, but the Taillow then dodged it...! Because the Taillow dodged it, the beam kept on going until it hit another trainer's recently-evolved Gyarados. To be more specific, Olivia's new Gyarados. The beam banged against the Pokemon's head like a hammer, and as the beam retreated back into the Pokeball noticing that the connected Pokemon already belonged to another trainer, he quietly put it back and hoped that she wouldn't get the wrong idea, that he had tried to capture her Gyarados....

"Oh Taillow please stop before you cause a scene," Ice begged. She didn't want to control Aero's Pokemon that moght make him angry. Though maybe she could calm it. She was also worried about Aero his Pokeball's beam had hit that girl's Gyarados, and Ice was hoping the girl didn't get angry.

"Taillow, oh Taillow I have a poffin for you will that make you happy," Ice said trying to help stop the problem she had caused. It was her fault for giving Taillow the bow tie. She hoped of all that Aero wouldn't be mad at her.

Sensing Ice's worry from a mile away, Areo just decided to laugh it off, so as to not let her worry about him. He didn't ever want to hurt her. Meanwhile, Ice's words were successfully understood by the Taillow, which then flew to her for what she had called a 'poffin'. Whatever that was. The Pokemon bird had absolutely no idea what a poffin was, Poke-talk or not, but it really did sound quite tasty.

[i]Well, I hope that Gyarados doesn't try to use Dragon Rage on me...[/i] He secretly thought.

Meanwhile, deep within the forest, a young man with spiky dirty-blonde hair waited in silence as he observed a group of Durant from afar. One of the discoveries he had made about the island Pokemon Academy resided on was a small colony of pygmy Durant. For the past couple semesters, the young man had been diligently observing the population, recording its movements, the possible extent of its tunnels, and the notable members of the hive. Unlike other Durant colonies, which were kept in check by a native Pokemon or conflicts with other Durant factions, the Victory Road hives being the most famous, as the aggression Durant were known for resulted from conflicts between Heatmor packs and other hives. However, these Durant, due to a lack of a Fire-Type predator on the island and contained by the boundaries of the island, had not only developed smaller pincers, a lighter exoskeleton, and longer antennae, but also became cautious, never separating from each other and staying in a group, making catching one a near-impossibility. The student wished to show off his research, but he needed a live specimen first. However, he had to contend with his perpetual nemesis, a regular Durant he had dubbed "Brutus". Brutus, the Moby Dick to his Ahab, was clearly a Pokemon released by its Trainer, possibly a former student, as it was quite skilled in how Trainers operated. He functioned as a sort of security chief, and was one of the few Durant who went out alone as he made his rounds to check on the various foraging parties. And Brutus was constantly a thorn in the side of the kid, always one step ahead of his human adversary. But now, he was soon to be trained and made into the budding researcher's partner, then used to betray his own hive! This moment of catching the Durant unawares would be glorious. He readied himself to give the signal for his Pokemon to execute the plan, and-
BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!
He forgot to turn his watch off.
Brutus turned to see the makeshift shelter the young Trainer had erected, and glared before clanking towards the human. The boy, on the other hand, had quickly grabbed his laptop, his camera, and some other equipment, then hightailed it out of the forest, sincerely hoping he would be able to reach the Academy grounds before Brutus caught up with him.

[color=#000000]Gyarados didn't like that beam blast one bit, but it was fine. After all, its scales were supposed to be harder than steel, there was no [i]way[/i] the beam from Aero's Pokeball would seriously damage it, even if it [i]was[/i] supposed to hit as hard as a hammer. However, it... was... still... PISSED!![/color]

[color=#000000]But it decided against performing its typical Dragon Rage attack. That would be too predictable from any Gyarados, and Rose's one preferred not to sink that low. Instead, dragonic energies surrounded its tail, before, after letting out a roar of defiance, Gyarados [i]slammed[/i] it into Aero's side, and pushed for an attempt to strike Taillow with all the might it could muster. Uncaring whether it missed or [i]not[/i], Gyarados followed up with a lunge of its head, its fangs crystallizing in the process. However, before it could make a move to chomp down on an unsuspecting Tiny Swallow Pokemon...[/color]

[color=#800080]"Gyarados, hang on a minute!"[/color][color=#000000] after hearing this from Rose, Gyarados refrained from attacking further, although it still made itself a chance to finish off the execution of its Ice Fang attack. Rose, who had caught wind of the attack this whole time, turned immediately to the stricken Aero.[/color]

[color=#800080]"What the hell is [i]wrong[/i] with you?!"[/color][color=#000000] Rose asked aggressively.[/color]

It was morning as the clock struck nine an alarm went off in the beautifully decorated room Brighton Daye, well half beautiful anyway he did have a roommate and it was polite to let him choose some form of decorations for the room...pity.

Figaro... Figaro... Figaro... Figaro...Figaro...
Figaro... Figaro... Figaro... Figaro...Figaro!!

The alarm played the classic Largo AL factotum by Rossini clearly loud enough to wake anyone in the room but he was he slept beautifully through some of the song. All of sudden he shot up with his face covered in a moisturizing mask, eyelids covered with cucumbers, and his hair placed in a therapeutic shower cap..."[color=#ff8c00]Uno alla volta, uno alla volta, one at a time, for Heaven's sake!" [/color]The ever lasting vision of beauty Brighton Daye was ready to grace the world with his presence. Of course sense he liked the song he let the song play out while singing along. [color=#ff8c00]Figaro! Son qua. Ehi, Figaro! Son qua.[/color] he sang while doing ballet leaps over his bed and his roommates wheelchair. Quickly he grabbed his pokeballs from his opulently decorated nightstand and tossed all of them into the air. Of course they each had patches on them to make their unveiling more and more flashy aka beautiful. Beautifly, Vulpix, and Dratini all came out dazzling and on cue with the song so they new what had to be done.

[color=#ff8c00]Figaro qua, Figaro la, Figaro qua, Figaro la,[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Figaro su, Figaro giu, Figaro su, Figaro giu.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]Pronto prontissimo son come il fumine:[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]sono il factotum della citta.[/color]

He sang pirouetting in the middle of the room, all three of his pokemon tackled him into the bathroom and in musical harmony he was showered and cleaned. His hair flowed greatly, his face shined like the light of the sun itself. But now it was time to be clothed as he decided that it would be good to go to class actually and see if anyone has at least attempted to make themselves as beautiful as he is currently.

[color=#ff8c00]Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]a te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non manchera.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]a te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non manchera.[/color]

The pokemon came with his clothes and on by one as the song and he sang he was able to keep up the his performance of the getting dressed ballet as one by one each pokemon helped him with a different clothes. As he reached the final step he took a look into the mirror. Still singing mind you and add the final touches which were his yellow contacts. As the song was coming to a close the three pokemon took there positions looking out of the window. Brighton then pushed open the window and greeted the sun with song to honor its shining greatness.

[color=#ff8c00]Sono il factotum della citta,[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Sono il factotum della citta,[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]della citta, della citta,[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Della citta!!! [/color]

As he held the last note, quite beautifully actually, he and his pokemon took a bow to the sun as the alarm played the exiting outro music and subsequent applause. They all stayed there for a second. [color=#ff8c00]Splendid, simply splendid...I wonder if Jay heard any of that...oh poo we can't do an encore not enough time. Come everyone lets go to class, time does not stop even for the beautiful.[/color] With that Vulpix, Beautifly, and Dratini put themselves back in their pokeballs and Brighton gracefully did a quick dip grabbed them, attached them to his belt, and grabbed an elegant tote bag (one of many) on his way to the door and proceeded to go to class.

Minutes later he arrived...one of classmates finally got that Gyarados she had been wanting. Gyarados such an aesthetically ugly pokemon it always has its mouth open like it wants food or something. But hey good for her not everyone can be beautiful tis the law of beauty. Oh there is Areo with his birds..birds enemy of Beautifly and therefor enemy of beauty itself. However Pidegot is the exception and of course the legendary birds too but still..birds. He laughed as the the Gyarados and Aero were about to have combat sense that is where he seemed to walk in but no matter such vile things shall not dirty or tarnish his magnificent entrance. He made is way to the professor to apologize for his tardiness.

[color=#ff8c00]Hello professor I am sorry for my tardiness I mistakingly set my alarm for the wrong time. Truly an odious offense on my part. [/color]

After a flash of red light, Shawn wearing his newly washed Sun Dorm uniform entered into the arena for his lessons of Basic Battling. [color=#006400][b]“S-sorry Professor that I am late… I-I think I overdid my studying routine last night alongside watching a portion of the semi-finals of the Sinnoh Pro League and…Well…I must have oversleept…Sorry for that,”[/b][/color] He apologised to Professor Redwood yawning and pausing occasionally as he nervously walked shivering coldly to one of the seats at the stand of the arena. Considering he felt the outside to be cold, he wore his cap that he took off as his brown hair juggled a bit.

As he waited and for some reason felt silence, Shawn looked around and regained his lost confidence knowing that he wasn’t the seriously late person. [color=#006400][i]‘Phew, I am not the completely late one…’ [/i][/color]Shawn thought as he let out a calm breath of air relieved. While waiting, Shawn decided to get out of his bag his a black thin book containing his notes and read through them independently as he was prepared for what is going to happen in his lesson for Basic Battling. [color=#006400][i]‘Next time…I should cut down on my notes…’[/i][/color] he thought signing as he continued through his notes waiting patiently for Professor Redwood to start the lesson.

"Oh Rose please don't,"Ice said trying to stop the angered pokemon and it's master.

"If your going to blame someone blame me I was the one who cause Taillow to to act up, and made the beam miss it was a simple mistake please don't make a scene," Ice said somewhat pleading now with Rose to go back to her seat. Without waiting for the girl's response Ice turned her attention back to Aero remambering that one of her Pokemon maybe able to help in this situation.

"Roselia, I need you," Ice said releasing the Pokeball into the air.

"Roselia, use Aromatherapy," Ice said hoping the calming attack would fix everything.

"DODGE IT!"

And the Taillow, with faster speed than Gyarados could ever hope to achieve, flew out of Ice Fang's way, sending an annoyed Gust in the blue serpent monster's face without being ordered to.

After that though, Areo remained quiet at his classmate's statement. He should've apologized, but he simply remained quiet. Though he did point at his Pokemon, Taillow, who now looked as if it wanted to pick a fight- and he took advantage of that to send it back into its Pokeball.

Then he heard as that JERK PERFECTIONIST appeared. He opened his mouth, an expression of anger as if to voice his discontent, but stopped at the last minute and merely gave him a cold glare.

"Oh god not now really this pot is already boilling over," remarked Ice as Brighton walked in. Taking her attention away from the perfectionist she walked over to Aero, but not before calling Plusle over.

"Now not to hard, but if you can a nice little Spark in on that Brighton, then I give you permission," Ice whispered to her Plusle which now had a devious smile on it's face. Ice now proceeded over to Aero to make sure his healing was going well.

"Thank you Roselia," Ice said after which Roselia came to it's Trainer's side.

"How are you feeling Aero," Ice said wanting to make sure her friend was fine.

"H- huh...?" Areo muttered for a bit, before shaking his head and then smiling as Ice came over to him. "Ice? I'm alright, and luckily so was my Taillow. But still, I'm worried about that girl's Gyarados. She'll probably dominate all her battles and hurt a lot of Pokemon with it..." Then he turned to Brighton for a split second. "And that guy... he treats his Pokemon like they're servants..."

Archived