Photo

[GodSend] ArchType In Progress

* * * * * 1 votes godsend light angel epic awesome swarm

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TheThieves

TheThieves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
    Last Visit Aug 18 2012 01:56 PM
Hi i'm TheThieves and this is the "in progress "GodSend" archtype , yes I know it kind of refers to religion , but I like angels and think they look epic so ya don't hate... Any and all constructive criticism is welcome.

Post 1 - First 3 GodSend So Far.

GodSend - Amitiel

- Once per turn , when this monster attacks and destroys an opponents monster it may attack again.

GodSend - Azrael

- Once per turn , this card may attack all of your opponents monsters (Once each.) ; If this card destroys 3 or more monsters you can draw 1 card.

GodSend - Balthial

- This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned (From The Hand.) while you control 2 or more "GodSend" monsters. During your main phase 2 you can remove from play 1 monster your opponent controls. This effect can only be used once per duel. There can only be 1 face-up "GodSend - Balthial" on the field.

Broken Wings

Add 1 level 4 or lower Angel - Type monster from your deck to your hand.

Angel's Domain

All Angel - Type monsters gain 300 attack. Once per turn if an angel type monster would be destroyed by battle you can negate it. If exactly 1 an angel monster would be destroyed as a result of a card effect you can destroy this card instead.

GodSend Respite

Tribute 1 "GodSend" monster to negate the activation of a spell or trap card that would destroy a face-up "GodSend" monster you control.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,831 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel
Sorry, NO attachments. To post a card from the card maker correctly, you load the card and then click on it. A URL will then appear below it, you then copy and paste that into the topic. Man i should get a £10 for every time i explain this.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users