Alien Wolf (first alien fusion)

AlexNugent

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/95885.jpg[/img]

Effect: [color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]"Alien Dog" + "Alien Warrior"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]When this monster is fusion summoned successfully, place 4 a counters among face-up monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 2 a counters from anywhere on the field to bring one card from your deck to your hand.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]I run an Alien deck as my main deck so I think this would be a good card to have.[/size][/font][/color]

the effect is good, the graphics are awesome.

Just change a counter to A-counters; i think that's how it is usually written, i think

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]"When this Monster is Fusion Summoned successfully, distribute 4 A-counters on each face-up Monster on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 2 A-counters from anywhere on the field to add one card from your Deck to your Hand."[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]I think that's a little bit better.[/size][/font][/color]

Archived