Chaos Neos

The-Ninja

I run more of an OTK Chaos Neos deck. Rainbow Neos simply clears the field. Use Miracle Contact to get him out. But I can see your deck working without Rainbow Neos. Also, since you don't run a more OTK focused one, you should run the field spell Neos Space.

-2 Oversoul
+2 Miracle Fusion

-2 Fake Hero
-1 Alius
+3 Neos Space

Also, drop at least one card in your Extra Deck and run Daigusto Emeral. Then drop the last two Alius' for two Summoner Monks. Summon a Monk, then use it's effect to summon Prisma from the deck. Then use Prisma's effect and target Neos. After that, overlay into Emeral and use his effect to special summon Neos. Now you have an 1800 attack and a 2500 attack on the field, plus Miracle Contact possibilities once you draw it, if you don't already have it in your hand.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1345168051' post='6008679']
Rainbow Neos is its own deck. Chaos Neos actually really sucks, but if you do get his good effect it is pretty awesome. Get rid of either your Fake Heroes or O - Oversouls, because you really don't need, nor want, either. You should never be Contact Fusing from the field.
[/quote]

Chaos Neos has it's uses. :<

Wow responses :)

First, @ Dwarven King, Rainbow Neos can't be summoned by Miracle Fusion (he's not a hero)

Second, I made some changes

-2 Fake Hero
+2 Mircle Fusion

-1 Elemental HERO Glow Neos
-1 Elemental HERO Dark Neos
+2 Elemental HERO The Shining
-1 C39
+1 Daigusto Emeral

I could still use room for Neo Space though

Archived