Angel Wars: A Journey Through Time and Space [Mature // Not Started // Accepting]]

Hello, everyone. I'd like to welcome you to my latest RP, a dazzling adventure through time and space known as Angel Wars. In the past, I've favored extremely detailed and almost scriped storylines—not this time. With this story, I'm taking a step away from my overly structured tendencies. This time around, I want to push the boundaries of time, space, and reason in order to create a narrative that is as vibrant, beautiful, and versatile as the minds of its writers. Although I'm sure something similar has been attempted before, I'm confident that this RP will provide a new and refreshing model for the rest of the forum.

[spoiler=Please Read!]Although this RP is much more relaxed in terms of structure and provides its participants with far greater autonomy within the writing and characterization process, that doesn't mean that I'll be dropping my standards in any way. In fact, I may even raise the bar, because in this story, there is only room for the absolute best. At the same time, however, this new style also allows for greater flexibility in schedule and posting. In addition to a psychedelic adventure that disregards most limitations, we're also going to create an interesting commentary on gender and sexual oppression within our society. For those of you who have seen the fantasy action film, Sucker Punch, you'll quickly realize that this story is intended to mirror that universe and serve as an alternate interpretation, with a few creative twists here and there. I promise you, you will be unprepared.[/spoiler]

Please check out the information listed below and take your first step into the fantastical adventures that await you within the depths of the Angel Wars universe. Begin your journey, it will set you free.

AngelWarsLogoFinal.pngAngel WarsReverseLogo.png

[spoiler=Plot]It is the year 1940, and the United States is in turmoil, caught in the violent implications of a second World War. With the collapse of the old system and the rise of the new, dangerous tides sweep across the country, preying upon the lusts and vices of its people, robbing them of their common sense and compassion. Nestled comfortably in the folds of this conflict is the Blue Sapphire, an infamous and lavish brothel that serves as a business front for smuggling, medications, and special favors. Operated by the shrewd and cruel Madame Sapphire, the brothel is an establishment at the height of luxury and opulence, offering its wealthy and unsavory clients a world of pleasure in the form of its beautiful performers. Composed primarily of young runaways or those sold into sexual slavery, the performers live in a state of constant terror and uncertainty, kept under lock and key by the armed guards that patrol the complex. For those few who still bear hopes of escape in the face of such misery, the future is bleak and hopeless.

Or is it?

Everything changes at the Blue Sapphire when a new performer, recently purchased, arrives. Despite the mortal danger, the new performer proposes to the others a daring plan of escape, one that will push the boundaries of time, space, and reason to their limits and beyond. Yet the question remains—will they succeed?[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Background]You are a performer at the Blue Sapphire, forced into sexual slavery at the command of Madame Sapphire in order to entertain her customers. Regardless of your background and previous circumstances, your life now depends completely upon her whims as you attempt to survive the many dangers that oppose you. Despite the fact that you are surrounded by those who share in your suffering, you dare not confide in anyone. It is only too well known that Madame Sapphire's spies are everywhere—in this world of pain and betrayal, true friendship is impossible. However, when you least expect it, a glimmer of hope arrives in the shape of the new performer, a bold individual who offers you the chance to escape from the brothel. Thrust into a dangerous and delicate situation, where even the slightest mistake could prove fatal, you will join a handful of your fellow performers in a surreal adventure through time and space, battling fantastic enemies across alternate dimensions as you attempt to escape your captors. Reality is a prison. Your mind can set you free.

NOTE: If I approve and you are interested, your character may also be considered for the primary role of the "new performer," the character who is organizing the escape attempt.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules. Please Read!]1. Don't God Mod. Failure to comply with this rule may result in warnings or expulsion from the RP.

2. Posts must contain some IC actions. Meaning no OoC only posts.

3. This is a high-action, engaging RP, and it requires that you post often. Failure to post for an overly extended period of time may result in expulsion from the RP.

4. The RP will use third-person narrative. This is to avoid confusion and allow for greater character development and description.

5. If you feel that others are slowing the RP down or are creating problems for it, please feel free to contact the Game Master (Saiba Aisu). However, keep in mind that I will have the final say regarding any such matters.

6. You cannot create more than one character at a time. Only Game Masters have this ability, unless specified otherwise.

7. Although a large portion of this RP's appeal is its futuristic science fiction nature, please do not abuse this concept. When it comes to creating your character, please keep your designs simple and manageable. The same goes without saying for any technology or skills that are involved.

8. The RP will also feature an item/level up system in which each character will be able to improve his or her fighting style as the plot progresses. Items/improved skills will be manifested in different ways, obtainable through special events, challenges, or training, as dictated by the Game Master.

9. You may apply a maximum of two times in a row. For whatever reason, if your character is rejected both times, you will be obliged to wait one business week (five days) before being able to appy again. Any applications posted or PMed during this five-day period will be politely disregarded.

10. All additional RP rules apply and will be enforced.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Application Form]USER NAME: [Your user name. Self-explanatory.]

NAME: [This section is slightly tricky. For this RP, I would like you to select an alias for your character, one that you feel accurately describes their personality and physical appeal. This is a key part of the commentary on sexual oppression and individual exploitation. I will be flexible regarding these, yet I expect a certain amount of creativity and refinement. I would suggest using an object or color as a name (some examples from Sucker Punch include Rocket, Babydoll, Blondie, Sweet Pea, and Amber).]

AGE: [18 - 24. This is non-negotiable. The performers at the Blue Sapphire are kept throughout their prime—when their bodies begin to show the signs of aging that are the inevitable mark of the prostitution business, they disappear mysteriously and are quickly replaced.]

GENDER: [Male or Female. I was initially going to limit this RP to an all-male cast (in contrast to the all-female protagonists of the film) in order to create an even more effective gender commentary, but eventually I decided against it

. However, I would suggest that you pick the gender with which you identify most closely, as you will need to be comfortable controlling your character in certain situations.]

APPEARANCE:

- HEIGHT: [Nothing too extravagant, within human limitations.]

- WEIGHT: [See above.]

- FIGURE: [For reference, pick one of the following: Petite, Slim, Regular, Athletic, Muscular. NOTE: As a lavish brothel, the Blue Sapphire only uses performers that are at the peak of their physical beauty. Forced into rigourous dance training and exhausting labor, all of the performers are in good shape, at least to a certain extent. This is why the "Overweight" body type was not included.]

- HAIR COLOR: [Can generally be whatever, yet keep the time period (1940s) in mind.]

- HAIR STYLE: [See above.]

- EYE COLOR: [Within human limitations.]

- COMPLEXION: [Your skin tone, within human limitations.]

- CLOTHING: [For this RP, you will need to construct a minimum of two outfits for your character. The first should be a sexualized outfit to be worn while operating within the brothel world of the Blue Sapphire. The second outfit should be more comfortable and familiar and is for use in the fantasy world; while still sexualized, it should incorporate military / army elements, and possess aesthetic similarities to the first outfit. Note my character, Olive, who wears jewel-studded collars as part of his "sexual slave" theme in the brothel universe; in the fantasy universe, these are transferred over, but with a twist.]

STANDARD EQUIPMENT: The standard equipment carried by your character in the fantasy worlds. In the brothel world, your character has absolutely no equipment. Generally, this portion is divided into three sub-sections. Keep in mind, however, that your character's inventory must be practical and incorporate influences from both contemporary and ancient tools of warfare.

- LONG RANGE: [A long-range gun. Some further research into weapons may be necessary.]

- MEDIUM RANGE: [A medium-range gun. Some further research into weapons may be necessary.]

- MELEE WEAPON: [A close-range weapon, preferably of ancient origin. Key examples include swords, axes, hammers, etc.]

PERSONALITY: [A few words about how your character acts, thinks, what their mentality is, etc. It does not necessarily have to be aligned to your character's circumstances, but they must at least have a solid reason for their decisions. A few sentences are required as a minimum, but you can expand as much as you wish.]

BIOGRAPHY: [Include the character's biography in as much detail as possible. I realize that this is difficult, as you may not be familiar with the sociopolitical and economic circumstances of the world in which this RP is set. If you are unsure, you may refer to my Character Application as an example. Generally, this portion should include birth, significant past events, and the circumstances under which they arrived at the Blue Sapphire.][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sample Writing Piece]In order to select the participants for this RP, I have to be even more selective than I usually am, as I will be offering them almost complete autonomy. In addition to the Character Application, I will require each prospective participant to privately send me an example of their writing (this mean through PM). These pieces must be framed within a very specific context; namely, your character must engage in an elaborate dance routine within the Blue Sapphire. I offer you complete creative autonomy with this process: you are free to select the music, length, and artistic nature of the performance. You will soon realize that—similarly to Sucker Punch—music plays a crucial role within this story. However, I do ask that you select a piece that you can use to generate an authentic connection with your character; therefore, please do not select songs that are overplayed or difficult to choreograph (such as the Top 40, or hardcore metal). If possible, try and select a song that is unusual or less commonly known. Remember, this piece serves not only as your chance to impress, but as a manifestation of your character's personality and unique physical appeal. It can be personal, detailed, and exquisite, but it also has to have a certain commercial sexualized aspect.

If you are still uncertain as to what kind of literary pieces I am expecting, you may refer to the video below, which is a dance sequence from Sucker Punch. In the same tradition, I am asking you to write a dance piece, as if you had selected one of the individual performances and expanded it through writing. You may also refer to my example piece for my character Olive. If you wish to know more about the Sucker Punch universe, you can also view one of the trailers.

Sucker Punch: "Love Is The Drug"

Sucker Punch: Official Trailer[/spoiler]

===

[spoiler=List of Game Masters and Accepted Characters]GAME Masters: The following members are the only ones capable of controlling the plot and NPCs as needed.

• 1. Saiba Aisu.

GM spots are currently not available. If the RP is successful, I will consider opening more spots for GMs to help out.

ACCEPTED Player Characters

[spoiler=• 1. Olive // Saiba Aisu // Accepted.]USER NAME: Saiba Aisu

NAME: Olive

APPEARANCE:

-HEIGHT: 5"11

- WEIGHT: 140 lbs.

- FIGURE: Slender

- HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

- HAIR STYLE: Medium-length. The top is longer and worn in a pseudo-spiked / bouffant style, while the sides are faded and cut close.

- EYE COLOR: Hazel

- COMPLEXION: Softly tanned

- CLOTHING: In the brothel world of reality, Olive is one of the top dancers and one of Madame Sapphire's most popular prostitutes. Like many of the other boys, he is obliged to wear as little clothing as possible while performing. For this reason, his usual outfit consists of a "sexual slave" theme, incorporating a fishnet top, tight shorts, and black hightop sneakers with jewel-studded collars around his wrists and neck designed to resemble handcuffs. While in the fantasy world, Olive's attire transforms radically, although he still maintains strong aesthetic similarities. In this situation, he wears a sleeveless leather jacket with a high collar and a short back, a long-sleeved fishnet top that tapers around his palms, tight-fitting black army pants, and combat boots. In this version, his cuffs and collar are transformed into spiked leather bands adorned with colorful charms styled to resemble feathers, symbolizing his newfound freedom.

STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Despite his deceptively slender frame, Olive is an aggressive fighter, favoring medium range and melee combat to get close and personal with most enemies. His exotic character design is reflected in his attack style and weaponry, featuring a distinct dual-wielding style in most cases.

- LONG RANGE: N/A

- MEDIUM RANGE: For medium range combat, Olive wields a customized SMG (SubMachine Gun) in each hand, featuring a rapid fire rate and sleek light-weight design. They are stored in special holsters strapped to his waist and thighs. When he wishes to deliver a more concentrated barrage, Olive only wields one of the submachine guns.

- MELEE WEAPON: Olive's melee weapons of choice are the steel scimitars, sleek and wickedly curved blades that are wielded in each hand and stored in an x-shaped sheath strapped to his back. With these weapons, he often favors sweeping slash attacks that cut through the enemy's limbs, disabling them before the inevitable decapitation that is his signature finishing technique.

PERSONALITY: Although he isn't happy with the circumstances of his life and conceals deep sorrow, Olive's naturally competitive personality leads to him to work hard as one of Sapphire's favorite show boys and dancers. He shares an innate rivalry with the other dancers and seeks to obtain the title of "Top Performer." Although he is prone to sarcasm and critical remarks, however, he is nevertheless receptive to authority and orders in times of crisis, so long as he can approve of the decisions that are being made. Highly opinionated and slightly vain, Olive makes it very clear that he doesn't suffer any fools. However, once his trust has been obtained, he is a passionate individual who strives to protect his loved ones. Although he speaks English fluently without an accent, Spanish is his first language—for this reason, he will often break into Spanish phrases randomly, especially in difficult situations. Recognizing his exotic qualities, Madame Sapphire does her best to market him as a rare Spanish jewel to her clients, despite the fact that he was born in the United States.

BIOGRAPHY: The second youngest out of six siblings, Olive was born in San Francisco, into a large immigrant family from South America. During the birth of his younger brother, when he was only two years old, his mother passed away, leaving his father to provide for the entire family. Although he was a hard worker and an attentive man, Olive's father possessed only rudimentary English skills, which severely limited his employment options. Although he was too young to truly grasp the circumstances of his mother's death at the time, Olive would later develop a perceptive and focused personality as a young child, extremely aware of the family's precarious financial situation, despite the efforts of his father and older siblings. Over time, Olive developed a very close bond with his younger brother, a carefree troublemaker who had no sense of money or sacrifice. Believing that his younger brother possessed all the affection and vitality of their late mother, Olive became the child's guardian and strove to protect him from the harshness of reality. By the time he turned 18, Olive had been working alongside his father and siblings for some time, sacrificing his own future and assuming responsibility as his older brothers and sisters became adults and left the family in pursuit of their own lives. Eventually, he was left alone with his father and younger brother, a willful, lovable and spoiled child with no perception of the real world.

When his aging father became deathly ill with tuberculosis, however, Olive found himself in a difficult position with few options. Unable to depend upon his older siblings and unwilling to shatter his younger brother's bubble, he turned to prostitution in desperation as an attempt to earn some extra money. At first, things seemed to be going well—with his bright personality and good looks, he managed to attract the attention of wealthier clients and was fortunately spared from the health dangers associated with the profession. However, when one of his male clients offered him a lavish position as a permanent companion, Olive refused politely, explaining that he was merely working in order to keep his family together. Despite his client's insistent proposals, he continued to refuse, until the man ordered his bodyguards to kidnap him and transport him to the east coast. Forced into the sexual service of his client-turned-captor, Olive attempted a series of desperate escapes, injuring several guards in the process. Extremely disenchanted by his exotic prize's lack of cooperation, the man then sold Olive to Madame Sapphire, the proprietress of a lavish brothel he had frequented in his youth, known as the Blue Sapphire. Faced with no possibility of escape, yet desperate to return to his family, Olive dedicated himself to working as a show boy, hoping to please Madame Sapphire and create an opportunity to return to San Francisco.

[spoiler=Sample Writing Piece]"En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" - Belinda

An invisible aura of expectation descended upon the crowd as the lights dimmed gradually, leaving the room in almost complete darkness. As one, the spectators turned towards the stage, where the curtains had parted, revealing a darkened set swathed in deep shadows. An ethereal female chorus began slowly, the haunting clarity of its chanting vocals raising gooseflesh upon the audience in anticipation.

"Oe oe oooohh," the female voice crooned. Gradually, a vibrant blue filter enveloped the stage, revealing an elaborate set composed of a colorful jungle bordering a tropical beach, scattered with jagged rocks. Immediately, the audience's eyes were drawn towards the center of the stage, where a dark-haired young man knelt upon a rock, his eyes closed and his head turned to the side. Although a handful of seashells, shark teeth, and colorful feathers dangled from his neck, he was barefoot and shirtless, revealing a slender body with broad shoulders and softly bronzed skin. He was clad in tattered khaki shorts that hugged his frame, held in place by a worn leather belt. His arms were raised above his head, where his wrists were bound loosely in place to the rock by ropes, weathered by the sea breeze.

"Sé que fallé y te perdí," the singer continued in Spanish, casting her lyrical spell. "Cómo olvidar?"

As the audience watched, a rich golden filter covered the stage as Olive drew a stone knife and slashed closely past his wrists, severing his bonds. Tossing the knife aside, he slid off the rock with feline grace, his large hazel eyes trained firmly upon some point beyond the audience, as if he were gazing out towards the sea. He got to his feet and began to shift his weight, so that his torso jerked back and forth in time with the music. As the female singer's vocals escalated, he fell to his knees once more and leaned back, trailing his arms in graceful arcs until he almost touched the floor behind him.

"Oe oe oooohh. En el amor hay que perdonar, sé que algún día tú volverás."

As the beat of the song kicked in, he rose suddenly and turned sideways. He began to stamp his feet in time to the music upon the sand, swinging his arms up past his waist, slightly over his shoulders, and then back down towards his chest in a swift and rhythmic tribal dance. As the song escalated, he began to dance more and more wildly, swinging his arms in concentric circles and arching his body from side to side in an extension of the same movement. With sharp animalistic steps, two male back-up dancers clad in similar attire emerged from each side of the stage, joining Olive for a total of five performers. In unison, the dancers began to clap their hands and stomp their feet.

"Quiero saber de mi pecado, eso que no me has contado, y tal vez no sea verdad."

With two dancers flanking him on each side and mirroring his movements, Olive raised both arms, twirling his wrists and swaying his hips. The Spanish boy lowered his fists to his waist and then shook his hips in a sensual figure eight, his entire body rolling as he shifted his weight back and forth. As the song hurtled towards its pulsing crescendo, supported by the singer's chanting and hypnotic clapping, the blue and golden lights began to flash intensely, flanking the dancers' lithe bodies with shadow on all sides. Suddenly, two of the dancers drew close to Olive's side, striking matches across the tattered shreds of rope that still encircled his wrists. With a vindictive crackle, the ropes burst into flame, trailing dazzling sparks of orange and scarlet as Olive continued his dance, drawing appreciative cries from the audience.

With a final spin, he fell to his knees with his back to the audience, leaning backwards with his arms crossed at the wrist. His slender frame shone in the light; then he took a deep breath and blew, extinguishing the flames encircling his wrists as the lights disappeared, leaving the stage swathed in shadow.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I see. Well I guess that's alright, I was just a bit confused since I suggested that you base your character on yourself as much as possible. But if you want to identify more closely with the female gender this time around, then feel free.

Do you think it would be overkill if I asked participants to post a photo of themselves, similar to the appearance of their character?

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1345864939' post='6012415']
C4, that's an extraordinarily long time haha.
[/quote]

I know lol. But my app-making skills aren't as good compared to when I was part of 2-3 RPs a week 2 years ago. And since I'm trying to get back into the feel of being in RPs, I need as much time as I need to make sure I don't f*ck up my app. You understand, right?

I have been receiving similar messages from other potential applicants, requesting characters with alternate backgrounds or purposes. To clarify, Dwarven King (and anyone else asking), no you may not. The point of this RP is to strain barriers and push applicants into new styles of writing; it's meant to put you out of your comfort zone. So either you RP one of the dancers (whose role as a performer isn't their only defining quality), or don't apply at all.

I'm a little surprised and disappointed with the reactions I have received so far; I feel like this RP is really unique and offers all kinds of rare opportunities. However, I guess the content / subject matter (especially the sexualized connotation) is still too much for some people. I would be really sad to see this RP fail before it starts, but on this matter, I won't compromise. I have worked too hard on this concept to compromise its essential qualities.

Yeah, I'm taking a part of this.
This is going to be so awkward.

[spoiler=WIP]
[b]USER NAME[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Enrise (this may be subjugated to change)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]

[/size][/font][/color][b]NAME[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Skull[/size][/font][/color]

[b]AGE[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 20[/size][/font][/color]

[b]GENDER[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Male[/size][/font][/color]

[b][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]:

[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]HEIGHT[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 5' 10"[/size][/font][/color]

- [/size][/font][/color][b]WEIGHT[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 165 lbs.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]FIGURE[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Athletic[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]HAIR COLOR[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Black[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]HAIR STYLE[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Long, sleek, thin, and straight.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]EYE COLOR[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Grey[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]COMPLEXION[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: [s]Purple[/s] Pale[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]CLOTHING[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#5a5a5a]: Skull wears a black latex upper suit, with slip-on sleeve gloves that cut off just under the shoulder, and a high-cut latex sleeveless shirt top that reveals the abs. His lower torso is, instead latex, black cotton cargo pants that are easy to slip on and off, and his feet are covered by black velcro boots. His combative uniform is similar, but the latex clothing has sharp spikes; on the sides of the arms, and the top has spikes on the shoulders.[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][/color]
[b][u]STANDARD EQUIPMENT[/u][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: The standard equipment carried by your character in the fantasy worlds. In the brothel world, your character has absolutely no equipment. Generally, this portion is divided into three sub-sections. Keep in mind, however, that your character's inventory must be practical and incorporate influences from both contemporary and ancient tools of warfare.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]LONG RANGE[/b][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][color="#5a5a5a"]: A customized MG 34 with less recoil, a higher accuracy and firing rate. It's materials have been made with heavier metal than the original to help lessen the recoil when shots are fired and to stabilize the gun.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]MEDIUM RANGE[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle and a Trench Grade Winchester Model 1897. No modifications.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- [/size][/font][/color][b]MELEE WEAPON[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: [/size][/font][/color]

[b]PERSONALITY[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: [A few words about how your character acts, thinks, what their mentality is, etc. It does not necessarily have to be aligned to your character's circumstances, but they must at least have a solid reason for their decisions. A few sentences are required as a minimum, but you can expand as much as you wish.][/size][/font][/color]

[b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: [Include the character's biography in as much detail as possible. I realize that this is difficult, as you may not be familiar with the sociopolitical and economic circumstances of the world in which this RP is set. If you are unsure, you may refer to my Character Application as an example. Generally, this portion should include birth, significant past events, and the circumstances under which they arrived at the Blue Sapphire.][/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Saiba Aisu' timestamp='1346267510' post='6015463']
Alright guys, take your time. I'm currently in the middle of a super hectic day (I have five classes), but I'm still looking forward to working on this.

Enrise.. a work in progress indeed haha.
[/quote]

I have seven.
Actually, only five are hard enough to be actual classes, the other two are easy, so they're more like... extra curricular or whatever.

But yeah. Work in progress indeed.
And this is going to be one awkward RP.

And just to put this out there before anyone else does:
inb4rpshipping

Archived