What If You Could Switch Protagonists in Animes?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Smear' timestamp='1345966267' post='6013120']
Ryosuke Kaga from Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai into To LOVE-Ru.
The things he would do to those women...

I can't actually think of any serious ones.
Maybe put Hayate Ayasake in Freezing. He would actually be able to do something useful. :I
[/quote]You do realize that means Rito in Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. I guess he has a power of being scared of girls. =o (or something similar)
Sure.

I know that "Ayasake" isn't an actual anime character, but I for one didn't know that saving lives, including animals does not count as useful to you. That is strange, so I am just going to leave it at that.

I can't think of anything because thinking about both protagonists without one of them dying or doing nothing seems impossible right now.

Obligatory Light and Lelouch swap.
Lelouch and Shu Ouma (Guilty Crown, by the same author) would be interesting.

I honestly think neither would have any problems with their Power of the Kings, except Yuu and Charles.
It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

Oh, and how about Shizuo Heiwajima in Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple? If that guy got martial arts training, he'd be DANGEROUS.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1346005806' post='6013401']
Obligatory Light and Lelouch swap.
[/quote]Foolish fool! We're switching Lelouche with Yuma and that's that. Dr. Faker won't know what's coming.

[quote name='Dawn' timestamp='1346001005' post='6013321']
You do realize that means Rito in Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. I guess he has a power of being scared of girls. =o (or something similar)
Sure.

I know that "Ayasake" isn't an actual anime character, but I for one didn't know that saving lives, including animals does not count as useful to you. That is strange, so I am just going to leave it at that.
[/quote]
Oh god. That would be hilarious.

I MADE A TYPO. D: And I guess I worded that sentence badly. I meant in Freezing, the male protagonist doesn't do anything, but if Hayate was there, there would be stuff done by the male protagonist?
*excellent at wording

[quote name='Smear' timestamp='1346051327' post='6013810']
Oh god. That would be hilarious.

I MADE A TYPO. D: And I guess I worded that sentence badly. I meant in Freezing, the male protagonist doesn't do anything, but if Hayate was there, there would be stuff done by the male protagonist?
*excellent at wording
[/quote]Yeah, I see.

=o
If I put Cinque from Dog Days in Oda Noduna no Yabou, he wouldn't know about the time that they are in, at least I don't think, but I actually don't think he would die that easily because he could train like in his anime and that Monkey guy doesn't strike me as terribly athletic, so, magical boy. =D

Yuma and Tagiru. Both are idiots in their own shows, so I'm curious how incompetent they'd be in each other's worlds, or if they would ironically be more skilled.

Kirito and Haruyuki swap because they're from the same author. Same logic for Natsu and the Haru from Rave Master.

Ichigo and Light switch, and then deal with different kinds of Shinigami.

Luffy and Naruto switching could lead to pirate vs. ninja shenanigans.

Switching Oga from Beelzebub with Kyon would be the most hilarious out of all of my suggestions because of how out of place they would be.

Archived