I have constructed a basic D-Hero deck, tell me what you think of it. Also, I have no Side Deck because I suck at siding, so if somebody could please help me with that, you would be more awesome than you already were :P And if anybody wants to help me add to my Extra Deck, feel free to comment on it!

3RD EDIT:

Monsters x19:
Dark Armed Dragon x1
Destiny Hero - Dasher x1
Deep Sea Diva x2
King of the Swamp x1
Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude x2[img]C:/8VSdc.png[/img]
Destiny Hero - Doom Lord x2
Destiny Hero - Malicious x2
Destiny Hero - Plasma x2
Destiny Hero - Dogma x2
Snowman Eater x1
Elemental Hero Prisma x1
Elemental Hero Ocean x1
Elemental Hero Stratos x1

Spells x15:
Fusion Gate x2
Allure of Darkness x1
Dark Hole x1
Monster Reborn x1
Destiny Draw x3
Miracle Fusion x3
Polymerization x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
The Warrior Returning Alive x1
Reinforcement of the Army x1

Traps x6:
Mirror Force x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Dimensional Prison x1

Extra Deck x6:
Destiny End Dragoon x3
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x3

-2 Dasher
-2 Defender
-1 Dreadmaster
-1 Clock Tower
-1 Warrior Returning
-1 D-Shield
-1 Fusion Gate
-1 DSignal

+3 King of the Swamp
+1 Destiny Hero Plasma
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Destiny Draw
+1 Scapegoat
+2 Torrential Tribute

King of the Swamp Searches Polymerization; and D-Draw should be maxed. Heavy Storm is staple as is double Torrential Tribute. A second MST provides for more backrow hate. Scapegoat works wonders with Plasma.

Not too bad otherwise. Just needs to focus more on Dragoon than on the other D-Heros.

@Jabber
Dasher: Their ability in the grave lets you summon pretty quickly.
Defender: Good stall monster, though I might take one of them out.
Dreadmaster: I want to have at least one for the Clock Tower Prison, though I could see why you would take it out.
Clock Tower Prison: Very good stall card, I'm not taking this out.
Warrior Returning: It has a purpose - To "recycle" my Heroes, and bring them back to my hand after I have used them.
D-Shield: Perfect for keeping some heroes on the field.
Fusion Gate: Acts as multiple polymerizations, I don't see any good reason to take this out and replace it with a King of the Swamp.
D-Signal: Basically has a Masked Dragon eff, but only for D-Heroes, and only Level 4 and under.
Since Future Fusion is banned, I will add a Heavy Storm to my deck. By the way, D-Draw is semi-limited.
My deck isn't supposed to be a dragoon deck, I'm focusing on my whole deck, not just one card. (Absolute Zero, Dreadmaster, Plasma, Dogma)

@British
Really? Was Future Fusion really banned? -.- That annoys me dearly. I'll probably add one of the cards that Jabber mentioned. (Like a Heavy Storm)

[quote name='Wildflame' timestamp='1346501172' post='6017196']
If you are running triple King of the Swamp, you'd want to add one or two Miracle Fusion to bring AB 0 more often.
[/quote]
I might be running double king of the swamp, but my Elemental Hero Ocean can keep bringing heroes back form my grave.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1346501926' post='6017199']
D-Draw is at 3 this format.
[/quote]
Oh, I just saw the ban list. :P

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346509999' post='6017245']
Yeah, I took out the banned Future Fusion, and have added in another Destiny Draw.
[/quote]
That was a smart decision imo.
To help: So that other people don't suggest (- Future Fusion, it's banned) have you considered editiing the changes that you have made into the first post?
[size=1]answer without quoting[/size]

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1346510528' post='6017247']
That was a smart decision imo.
To help: So that other people don't suggest (- Future Fusion, it's banned) have you considered editiing the changes that you have made into the first post?
[size=1]answer without quoting[/size]
[/quote]
Yes, I will after I have tested the edits and found out the results.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1346510661' post='6017250']
Defender, Dreadmaster, and Dasher are garbage in this deck.
[/quote]
I do not think that Defender and Dasher are garbage, they can bring out monsters easily and can stall pretty easily. Dreadmaster, though, I will take out as it serves no point other than what is left after my Clock Tower Prison effect activates, which probably won't even happen.

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346512661' post='6017271']
Yes, I will after I have tested the edits and found out the results.
[/quote]
[size=1]I said "WITHOUT QUOTING" in my last post, and you ignored it, so you are being quoted back[/size]
I was saying editing the OP (first post) so that it didn't say 'Future Fusion' and says D Draw x 3

@British
I have edited the picture and deck list.

@Expelsword
Dasher - Doesn't summon anything good in particular, though it summons out other monsters that have effects, and that can be used for tributes.
Defender - Explain how it "helps the opponent too much now". That statement for defender didn't give me an answer, and I can add an appropriate if it helps.
Dreadmaster - I have taken this out and replaced it with a King of the Swamp.

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346544120' post='6017564']
@Expelsword
Defender - Explain how it "helps the opponent too much now". That statement for defender didn't give me an answer, and I can add an appropriate if it helps.
[/quote]
Because nowadays, 1 card is about 25% of an OTK.
Letting your opponent draw is asking to lose, and Appropriate does [b][i]NOT [/i][/b]go with this deck.

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346592292' post='6017813']
@Expelsword
I guess I didn't tell you: I use Defender almost as quickly as summon him out. So my opponent doesn't even have a chance to activate his effect. Also, instead of just telling me that Defender is garbage, tell me something that would be a suitable replacement for him.
[/quote]

The only way you could use Defender quickly is if you use it either for fodder for Plasma or Dogma or you fuse it with Ocean. Either way, you don't have enough ways to use it "quickly", as you put it. But if you're going to insist running Defender, run at least 1 or more Blade Armor Ninja / Heroic Champion - Excalibur in your Extra for the time if you don't have anything to use it for.

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346592292' post='6017813']
@Expelsword
I guess I didn't tell you: I use Defender almost as quickly as summon him out. So my opponent doesn't even have a chance to activate his effect. Also, instead of just telling me that Defender is garbage, tell me something that would be a suitable replacement for him.
[/quote]
Diamond Dude or Prisma.

And D Signal sucks, try Over Destiny.

[quote name='Zanda Panda' timestamp='1346592952' post='6017814']
The only way you could use Defender quickly is if you use it either for fodder for Plasma or Dogma or you fuse it with Ocean. Either way, you don't have enough ways to use it "quickly", as you put it. But if you're going to insist running Defender, run at least 1 or more Blade Armor Ninja / Heroic Champion - Excalibur in your Extra for the time if you don't have anything to use it for.
[/quote]
Ok then, I will give it a shot.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1346593816' post='6017823']
Diamond Dude or Prisma.

And D Signal sucks, try Over Destiny.
[/quote]
Ok, I'll take out 1 Defender and put in a Prisma.
Same as before, how does D Signal suck? Gotta give me a reason why it sucks, otherwise you aren't really explaining anything to me.

[quote name='sonicfan#78' timestamp='1346615511' post='6017986']
Ok, I'll take out 1 Defender and put in a Prisma.
Same as before, how does D Signal suck? Gotta give me a reason why it sucks, otherwise you aren't really explaining anything to me.
[/quote]

Destiny Signal sucks because it requires you to have a monster you control to be destroyed by battle. It also sucks because it's a non-chainable trap, so in the case it gets MST'd / Storm'd, well, yeah. Destiny Signal especially sucks in a deck like this when you shouldn't even have monsters on the field that could be killed by battle.

Anyways, if you actually want to win with a deck like this, you need to increase the number of water monsters in here and the number of Miracle Fusions. Ab0 should be 1 of your win conditions here, I mean, you're running 3 of it, and yet, you're not running enough ways to get it out.

Drop Clock Tower Prison for another Miracle Fusion. Get rid of the Dasher's and the Defender for 3 Deep Sea Diva's. Also -2 Destiny Signal, +1 Miracle Fusion, and drop the Oceans for Snowman Eaters instead. EVEN if it can recycle heroes, it has to survive a turn on the field, and Snowman Eater can accomplish that.

Pretty much, look at this video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YspgNCOXjmM&feature=plcp[/media]

Also, Fusion Gate @1? Highly inconsistent, don't you think?

@Zanda
I have kept one Ocean in my deck and replaced another with Snowman Eater. I have taken out Defender and 1 Dasher and added in two Deep Sea Divas. I've also taken out Clock Tower and added in a Miracle Fusion. I understood why D-Signal sucks, and I've replaced it with a Miracle Fusion and another Fusion Gate. Going to test this out on DN.

EDIT:
It works! Thank you so much! Now I need a side and extra.

Few things:

First of all, I'd drop Polymerization down to 0 (or 1 if you absolutely feel insistent on keeping it in).

With Fusion Gate and Miracle Fusion, you don't [i]need[/i] Polymerization, and it's only going to lead to dead draws which the Deck cannot afford at all. I'd lose the Diamond Dudes, too. They're good in certain builds but you don't need them here and you could probably get more use out of maxing out Plasma and Dogma. I say that because then you can run Trade-In, giving you more speed, more consistency, and the ability to pitch dead cards in hand to grab more useful targets.

On top of that, you should be maxing Torrential Tribute, especially because (at least I want to say I'm right on this), you can + off it with End Dragoon's effect.

Archived