Bio-Emergence: A Digimon guessing game

//Zeromaru//

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The similarity between Shakkoumon and Kyubimon (or any Renamon evolution) seems to be the Yin-Yang thing.
Is it connected to the answer?
Anyways, I'd like to see the second clue...
Um, speaking of Shakkoumon:
http://web.archive.org/web/20000806135714/http://www.wnn.or.jp/wnn-history/hak/image/hak98-1-1-1.jpg
Anyways - no idea...

You guys seem really insistent about the Renamon line. I'll tell you now that it's none of them.

[quote name='//Zeromaru//' timestamp='1348511549' post='6031194']"The hidden power of Japan can be seen within me."[/quote]

"When I watch, others can see what I see. If you see me however you should be wary of others in the darkness."

Ehhhh...
Even more confusing.
Seems to be someone with a mind control ability, kinda, but I have no idea...
Or someone of a multi-body type, one watches, others lurk to prey on the unfortunate passerby...
Which season is this one from, if any?
Cause I give up, honestly.

Monitamon?
Dunno, Hi-Vision or Shonitamon or whatever...
Since I'm only familiar with them from a fanfic (To be a King, crossover with LotR), not as sure...
I didn't watch Xros almost at all - I hate its lack of actual digivolutions.
But they seem to use the mind link to spy in the way of "one here, two behind".
If I'm wrong, let's go next...

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#00ff00][u]WE HAVE A WINNER!!! [/u][/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]The [u]hidden power of japan[/u][/size][/font][/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]- which power is more hidden than a ninja?[/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Can be seen within me - He literally has a screen for a face.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I didn't even mean for that to be a difficult one. But yeah they have the ability to broadcast what they're seeing to other Monitamon.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]That makes it your turn.[/size][/font]

Hm, I won in a truly funny way - by utilizing a fanfic! :lol:
OK, here we go:
"I'm a mere variation, but a variation you should be wary of. And I'm PROUD of it. I'm also very strong at long distances, so beware. There's also a rumor that I'm an artificially evolved Digimon, whatever that means."

[quote name='SpectralMaliceX' timestamp='1348759735' post='6033228']
Piggy backing off Agro and saying Gizmon xt which is made by using an artificial digisoul on gizmon at.
[/quote]"Piggy backing" is too loose a term to describe what you're doing.

Both wrong.
Also:
a. I'm basing my clues on its description in DMA.
b. Wasn't in any season, as far as I know. But was in the manga and/or games.
c. You still can guess, cause its alter ego is very famous AND is in the Anime.
d. A really strong Digimon, if you get my hint.

Archived