Moth Support (1/1)

Iriq

[img]http://i.imgur.com/E0N2z.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]If you control a face-up "Cocoon Of Evolution" that's equipped to 1 "Petit Moth" you control, you can send "Cocoon Of Evolution" to the Graveyard and equip this card to "Petit Moth" (from your hand). You can send this equipped card and "Petit Moth" to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Monster in your Deck that includes "Petit Moth" in its card effect except "Cocoon Of Evolution"; ignoring the Summoning Conditions. [/spoiler]

Comments??

Better than just waiting, but you still have to spend 3 cards and your Normal Summon for a 3600 attacker.

I think this card should be able to bring Moths out from the hand as well as the Deck, because otherwise you might draw Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth and be unable to use it. Also, I don't think it's thematically appropriate for this card to be able to Summon another copy of itself.

The last effect shouldn't have a semicolon.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1347210552' post='6022166']
Better than just waiting, but you still have to spend 3 cards and your Normal Summon for a 3600 attacker.

I think this card should be able to bring Moths out from the hand as well as the Deck, because otherwise you might draw Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth and be unable to use it. Also, I don't think it's thematically appropriate for this card to be able to Summon another copy of itself.

The last effect shouldn't have a semicolon.
[/quote]

This. Also, shouldn't it be a union monster if it can be equipped?

Archived