Dungeon Zero Online <Beta> (OoC/S/NA)

[img]http://s15.postimage.org/o146nahqj/CM_Capture_1.png[/img]

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]Zachary Douglas
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]GunpowderMan
[b]Sex: [/b]Male
[b]Age: [/b]15
[b]Personality: [spoiler=P][/b]A gamer at heart, Zachary is quite the competitive soul. Sarcastic, friendly, and not afraid to speak against someone, his qualities could only be summed up as bold and straight forward, speaking anything on his mind. However, this could backfire as he might accidentally insult someone without meaning to. He is protective of his ideals and fiercely loyal to anyone that has his respect, willing to die before betraying.

Offline, however, he is a little...less bold. More quiet, and less willing to speak to any random person. However, those who get to know him will see his online qualities shine through.

He is rather sensitive, actually, and rather emotional, though he tries to conceal it.[b][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Dwarf
[b]Avatar’s Appearance: [/b][spoiler=AA][img]http://images.epilogue.net/users/powree/dwarf100.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Attributes:[/b]
[i]Strength: [/i]6/99
[i]Perception:[/i] 5/99
[i]Agility: [/i]5/99
[i]Charisma:[/i] 5/99
[i]Endurance: [/i]7/99
[b]Equipment: [/b][spoiler=E]
[b]Standard Warhammer[/b]: [i]"Bright lights and birdies."[/i]
Since sharper tools aren't your thing, how about you smack your enemies upside the head? A versatile weapon, geared towards smashing through armor and breaking bones.

(All below are considered Torn and Tattered Dwarven Fittings)

[b]Torn and Tattered Dwarven Fittings[/b]: "[i]A little used."[/i]
Because newbies don't get good equipment early on.

[b]Horned Helmet[/b]: "[i]Discovered America before Columbus."[/i]
Despite providing little protection, it looks cool.

[b]Upper Torso Chainmail[/b]: [i]"While they're slicing at your LOWER torso, you can rest assured that your neck and chest will be safe."[/i]
Meant for preventing blows from up above, it's actually rather tough.

[b]Dwarven Cape[/b]: [i]"Like Superman, but cooler.[/i]"
See Horned Helmet.[/spoiler]
[b]Inventory: [/b][spoiler=I]
[b]Basic Health Potion x3[/b]: [i]"Suddenly, you have ribs again."[/i]
For the low health player, these are lifesavers. Always carry at least two on hand.
[/spoiler]
[b]Attacks/Technique(s): [/b][spoiler=A/T]
[b]Shield Crush[/b]: [i]"[i]I like how your bones tinkle on the inside."[/i][/i]
Using heavy weapons knocks off an enemies’ shielding/defending stance.

[b]Beard of Champions[/b]: "[i]Because I'm worth it."[/i]
All beard-care products have a 25% reduced cost.
[/spoiler]
[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
-Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfv7Xg0ppW4"][i]Warriors by Ronan Hardiman[/i][/url]
-Zachary actually plays FPS games for the most part. This is a departure from them.

amidoingthisright.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/4t92xy.png[/img]
[size=3][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Character Name: [/b]Taiga Kamiya[/size]
[size=3][b]Avatar Name: [/b]Torabe[/size]
[size=3][b]Sex: [/b] Male[/size]
[size=3][b]Age: [/b] 19[/size]
[size=3][b][Spoiler=Personality:][/b][/size][size=3]Taiga has a constant fear of failure. A fear of risks, of disappointment, of saying the wrong thing. He felt pressured to succeed so he worked his hardest, but it the stress overwhelmed him and he would fail anyway. Trying to prove he could make it on his own, he became independent and self-reliant living by himself. He lies to cover up his weaknesses; it's just easier for him to deny his mistakes than own up to them. Around others he hides his fears behind sarcastic comments and a fake smile, but some of that pessimism still shows through. He tends to get jealous of others better then himself. If Taiga can lie, cheat, or steal to get ahead, he will, but he isn't out to hurt anyone. When he isn't careful his emotions can get the better of him and he'll say something meaner than what he intended. Games are his escape, worlds without pressure. Fail in a game and it's all to easy to start over and try again. Erase that "Game Over" save file, make a new character, there isn't any evidence or stakes. After all, it's just a game, isn't it? [/size]

[size=3]Online and offline Taiga doesn't behave any differently. His playstyle in MMORPG's is the tried and true hit and run tactic. He stays far back and shoots at enemies with his ranged weapon. It keeps him out of harms way and allows him to flee easily if the fight isn't going his way. If enemies close the gap, he uses light melee weapons to keep them back and his superior speed to put distance between them again.[/spoiler][/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Elf[/size]
[size=3][spoiler= [/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Appearance:[/b] ][img]http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_elezen.png[/img][/size]
[size=3]Torabe measures 6'4" in height and has delicate elven features. Weighing 150 lbs, he's very light on his feet.[/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Character Attributes:[/b][/size]
[size=3][i]Strength: [/i] 5/99[/size]
[size=3][i]Perception: [/i] 5/99[/size]
[size=3][i]Agility: [/i] 6/99[/size]
[size=3][i]Charisma: [/i] 7/99[/size]
[size=3][i]Endurance: [/i] 5/99[/size]
[size=3][spoiler=[b]Equipment:[/b]]Standard Bow - a reliable weapon as accurate as the user's aim.[/size]
[size=3]"Right between the eyes!"
Standard Clothing - Includes tunic, pants, gloves and boots.[/size]
[size=3]"At least[/size][size=3] it'll keep the cold out."[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size][b][spoiler=Inventory: ][/b][size=3]Standard Knife x 2 - simple blades that look like they were found in the kitchen.[/size]
[size=3]"Ow! Well, at least they're sharper than they look."[/size]
[size=3]Basic Health Potion x 3 - A staple of the common combatant.[/size]
[size=3]"good for a little pick-me-up"[/size]
[size=3]Beef x 1[/size]
Cowhide x 3[size=3][/spoiler][spoiler=[/size][b]Attacks/Technique(s):[/b][size=3]][/size][i]Straight Shot: [/i][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Aiming and firing a bow is twice as accurate standing still.[/size][/font]
[size=3][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Plant your feet and shoot."[/font]
[i]Photosynchronise:[/i] All stats increase a little with clear sunny skies.[/size]
[size=3]"Ah, the sun feels so nice on my skin."[/spoiler]
[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Trivia[/b][/size][list]
[*][size=3]A college drop-out. He made it a year but slept through the finals after staying up all-night studying.[/size]
[*][size=3]Frugal. He lives on a diet of solely ramen but occasionally treats himself to discount bento boxes, his favourite.[/size]
[*][size=3]He likes animals on the whole, In particular one stray dog that frequents the back alley near his place.[/size]
[*][size=3]Taiga gets irritated by people who act like they're better than him. Even if it IS true, he doesn't like to be reminded of the fact.[/size]
[*][size=3]Taiga generally shy's away from large bodies of water. He is prone to seasickness and has difficulty swimming.[/size]
[/list]
[size=3][b]Theme[/b] - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nVrd1Iwz-Q"]Welcome to Hell (Welcome to the N.H.K. OST)[/url][/size]
[size=3][spoiler=IRL Appearance][img]http://safebooru.org//images/763/6dd19fa8de4f96e045c9212d9c6496a7ba2ffbf4.jpg?769102[/img][/spoiler][/size]

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1347515863' post='6024405']
[spoiler=Mako's App]
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/o146nahqj/CM_Capture_1.png[/img]

[b]Personality: [spoiler=P][/b]A gamer at heart, Zachary is quite the competitive soul. Sarcastic, friendly, but not afraid to speak against someone, his qualities could only be summed up as bold and straight forward, speaking anything on his mind. However, this could backfire as he might accidentally insult someone without meaning to. He is protective of his ideals and fiercely loyal to anyone that has his respect, willing to die before betraying.

Offline, however, he is a little...less bold. More quiet, and less willing to speak to any random person. However, those who get to know him will see his online qualities shine through.

He is rather sensitive, actually, and rather emotional, though he tries to avoid it.[b][/spoiler][/b]
[b]Avatar’s Appearance: [/b][spoiler=AA][img]http://images.epilogue.net/users/powree/dwarf100.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Steel-Edged Battleaxe[/b]: [i]"What kind of dwarf would be seen WITHOUT one?"[/i]
Standard fare. Despite not specializing in them, this weapon used by a Dwarf hits hard. However, it dulls rather easily, meaning one should constantly keep it pristine.

[b]Iron Warhammer[/b]: [i]"Bright lights and birdies."[/i]
If sharper tools aren't your thing, how about you smack your enemies upside the head? Another versatile weapon, with this one geared for smashing through armor and breaking bones.

[b]Upper Torso Chainmail[/b]: [i]"While they're slicing at your LOWER torso, you can rest assured that your neck and chest will be safe."[/i]

[b]Whetstone x5[/b]: [i]"Watch your fingers."[/i]
Used for sharpening weapons on the fly, these handy little doodads can mean the difference between slicing through flesh and bouncing off it.

For the low health player, these are lifesavers. Always carry at least two on hand.

[b]Crossbow, Iron Bolts x10[/b]:[i] "I don't CARE that you don't know how to use it! Use it anyway!"[/i]
Despite a dwarf's notorious lack of bow-etry skill, it's always nice to have a backup plan when they're lobbing arrows and spells down on you from up above.[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon Toss[/b]:[i] "Not your average game of catch."[/i]
By stripping down his chainmail and attaching it to the hilts of his weapons, he can turn his weapons into makeshift ranged weapons, as well as swinging them around. However, it is rather haphazard and difficult to swing. As a result it does less damage than a melee hit. Using Dwarven specialty, he can restore the armor and weapons to their previous forms.

[b]Mountain Man[/b]: [i]"Buckle up. It's gonna be a long winter."[/i]
Sometimes, the best offense is a good defense. So crisscross your weapons and take any* blow your opponent [size=4]can[/size] throw at you!

[size=1]*almost[/size]
[/spoiler]
-Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfv7Xg0ppW4"][i]Warriors by Ronan Hardiman[/i][/url]
-Zachary actually plays FPS games for the most part. This is a departure from them.

amidoingthisright.jpg
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Mako, I actually really like your app. It's well written and you're going for Dwarf, which I didn't think anyone would do. [size=1]except that I knew that you were going to...[/size] Anyway, you need to do some work on your Abilities-- you made them up as far as I can see and you'll have plenty of chances for that later, but for now, you need to choose a couple of abilites from the ones in my first post. Also, I know that the Whetstones and Crossbow arrows aren't a big deal but because this RP will begin at the very beginning of the game, you won't have anything on you except your clothes, basic weapons, 3 potions, and your basic abilites. So all the changes I see that need be made to yours is the whetsones and crossbow arrows and your abilities.

Done and done. Editing has been completed.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1347516579' post='6024414']
Mako, I actually really like your app. It's well written and you're going for Dwarf, which I didn't think anyone would do. [size=1]except that I knew that you were going to...[/size] Anyway, you need to do some work on your Abilities-- you made them up as far as I can see and you'll have plenty of chances for that later, but for now, you need to choose a couple of abilites from the ones in my first post. Also, I know that the Whetstones and Crossbow arrows aren't a big deal but because this RP will begin at the very beginning of the game, you won't have anything on you except your clothes, basic weapons, 3 potions, and your basic abilites. So all the changes I see that need be made to yours is the whetsones and crossbow arrows and your abilities.
[/quote]

Oh, extra changes. I'm on it.

Finished again. :3

[color=#FF0000][b]Guys, there's really no changes that need to be made because of this but it's a good thing to keep in mind. Please remember that we won't be stuck in-gam at the very beginning of the game. I doubt that spoils anything, but I just wanted to let you all know so that when the RP does start, you don't make your first post about being stuck in the game. You will be notified when we are actually stuck in-game.[/b][/color]

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1347516265' post='6024412']
[spoiler=King's app]
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/4t92xy.png[/img]
[size=3][b][Spoiler=Personality:][/b][/size][size=3]Taiga has a crippling fear of failure. A fear of risks, of disappointment, of saying the wrong thing. He felt pressured to succeed so he worked his hardest, but it just wasn't enough and he flunked out of college. Of course he was too afraid to tell his parents so he lived on his own, independent and self-reliant. The lies stacked up, and it just became easier to deny his mistakes than own up to them. Around others he learned to hide his fears behind sarcastic comments and a fake smile, but some of that pessimism would still show through. When he isn't careful his emotions can get the better of him and he'll say something he didn't mean. Games were the escape, worlds devoid of pressure. Fail in a game and it was all to easy to start over and try again. Erase that "Game Over" save file, make a new character, there weren't any stakes. After all, it's just a game isn't it? [/size]

[size=3]Taiga's playstyle in MMORPG's is the tried and true hit and run tactic. He stays far back a shoots at enemies with his bow. It keeps him out of harms way and allows him to flee easily if the fight isn't going his way.[/spoiler][/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Elf[/size]
[size=3][spoiler= [/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Appearance:[/b] ][img]http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_elezen.png[/img] [/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][spoiler=[/size][size=3][b]Equipment:[/b][/size][size=3]][/size][size=3]Standard Bow - a reliable weapon as accurate as the user's aim.[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size][b][spoiler=[/b][size=3][b]Inventory: ][/b]Standard Knife x 2 - simple blades that look like they were found in the kitchen.[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size][size=3][spoiler=[/size][size=3][b]Attacks/Technique(s):[/b][/size][size=3]][/size][i][size=3]Straight Shot: [/size][/i][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Aiming and firing a bow is twice as accurate standing still.[/size][/font]
[size=3][i]Photosynchronise:[/i] All stats increase a little with clear sunny skies.[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size]
[size=3][b][u]Other Information[/u][/b][/size]
[size=3]Living on his own forced Taiga to be frugal. He lives on a diet of solely ramen but occasionally treats himself to discount bento boxes, his favourite.[/size]

[size=3]I'll be adding a little more later i think, but first, sleep.[/size]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Yo, man your app is great too. I like how simple your character looks which fits into the lore and the point of the RP starting at the very beginning of the game. The only problem I have with your app is that your entire Personality sounds more like a Biography if you could do a little work on that.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1347499104' post='6024200']
It's been a while.
[spoiler=Agro's App]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ASiNg.jpg[/img]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Aiden
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]CADE
[b]Age: [/b]17
[spoiler='Personality:']Caiden is very uncertain and distrustful. While he may work with people to achieve certain goals, usually without getting too involved. However he does sometimes find people interesting and will get pulled in just the same whether he wants to or not. Overall, he tends to try to go it alone; staying away from most PvP challenges unless the other player is a friend of his or if he's teaming up with a friend.

He doesn't have very many relationships with girls, so if he runs into one online, he's not exactly sure how to react. Sometimes he'll even treat them as boys until he fully understands that they're female. His usual reaction to an awkward situation is to joke, whether the joke is funny or not. There are certain times where his jokes can even come off as offensive, which isn't intentional, but it happens.

To anyone else, he's fairly shy. Not in a worried way, however. In fact, he's very confident when he speaks, though he'll lose track of words once in a while, he just finds talking to someone else a chore. Even so, he does try. His parents offline are always dogging him to go out and do things with friends offline, and over time, he's become a bit better at just striking up a conversation with others once in a while, whether he really wants to or not.

He's terrible in debates. While he considers himself an intellectual, rarely is he able to bring up a fact that he doesn't find interesting out to an argument, let alone the source. Many times he won't know how to respond to an argument, even if he doesn't accept the other side as valid. This has led to issues with others both on and offline.

As far as challenges go, if there are risks involved. He tries his best to know everything he will need to know about the objective before attempting to complete it. He holds onto the fundamental principal that nothing can go right unless you know exactly what's going on. However, he will take on a challenge or try something new if there's no risk of looking like a fool for not knowing what you're doing, which was one of the reasons that he even applied to be in the Beta.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Elf
[spoiler='Avatar’s Appearance:]The Following Image Looks like a human. In reality, Aiden has pointed ears and has paler skin. Since the image does not convey the full character, I will also note that he's 6'1" 140 lbs., with raven-black hair and deep amber eyes that flash golden in the light.

His clothes appear much more contemporary, with a khaki jacket, as well as a black shirt and black jeans. He keeps the sword, bow and arrows all in the same black bag (though the bow is hooked onto it on the outside. He keeps the daggers hidden within the sleeves of his coat, which he tends to keep with him even when he goes inside just to make sure he has them at will. [spoiler='Appearance']
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Se7QlrIDzoM/TQbwVyt3IyI/AAAAAAAAAE8/PVk1ATtOhS4/s1600/anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[b]Attributes:[/b]
[i]Strength: [/i] 5/99
[i]Perception: 5[/i]/99
[i]Agility: 6[/i]/99
[i]Charisma: 7[/i]/99
[i]Endurance: [/i] 5/99
[b][spoiler='Equipment:'] [/b]Aiden liked the feeling of the [url="http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images/654636/SA6503-2T.jpg"]Standard Dagger[/url] so much that he went out and got a second one, using them akimbo-style as his primary weapons. They're both made of ordinary metal with normal leather on the hilts.[/spoiler]
[b][spoiler='Inventory:'] [/b]Because of his scouting-playstyle, Caiden tends to use the[url="http://www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg"]Standard Bow[/url], wooden, along with the wooden [url="http://www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg"]Standard Arrows[/url] to fight from a distance. When he can't use his daggers, or rather, when the use of them becomes obsolete, as when fighting a heavily armed enemy, he will switch to using the [url="http://www.dfoggknives.com/images/Leafsword.jpg"]Standard Shortsword[/url], which allows less flexibility while also giving him a free hand and more power behind each strike.[/spoiler]
[b][spoiler='Attacks/Technique(s):'][/b]Advanced Akimbo
Natural Immunity[/spoiler]

[b]Trivia![/b]
- His playstyle is very laid back, often watching from a distance, scouting and planning for certain challenges and such.
- He always liked the darker characters, as such, he strays towards using the darker, more mysterious looking armor and clothing, always keeping it lightweight as well.
[b]Theme Song:[/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37VucWh06Y"] No Church in the Wild[/url]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
I'm liking your app more now but there part there where it says, [i]"He keeps the sword, bow and arrows all in the same black bag (though the bow is hooked onto it on the outside. He keeps the daggers hidden within the sleeves of his coat, which he tends to keep with him even when he goes inside just to make sure he has them at will."[/i] That part seems a little odd seeing as it's going to be in a game, particularly an MMO, where items are managed and accesed through menus that pop up. Feel free to leave it in there, I'm just letting you know.

[quote name='RestLess AC' timestamp='1347499302' post='6024207']
[spoiler=AC's App]
[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8121/64185288.jpg[/img]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Stein Tetsuo
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]NeverMore
[b]Age: [/b]21
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Human
[b]Personality: [/b][spoiler=]Stein is a rather dark and somber character. He is not particularly anti-social, as he has friends and openly admits it. All the same, his cold exterior and professional attitude turn people away. Stein is intelligent and respectful to those he deems worthy. Similarly, he remains steadfastly loyal and true to those he cares about and is always driven to protect them, even going as far as to hide his pain and emotions so he could not worry them, and has a dry sense of humor, oddly. Despite this, Stein prefers to be alone, but doesn't overly mind being around others. He greatly dislikes being indebted to anyone and strives to pay them back as soon as possible and can't stand being restrained and he absolutely refuses to allow himself to be controlled. Online, he is generally well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Stein is universally calm, collected, and in control, but some of his real life traits do show.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Appearance: [/b][spoiler=][img]http://s1.favim.com/orig/4/anime-black-boy-drawing-emo-Favim.com-157374.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[i]Strength[/i] 5/99
[i]Perception[/i] 7/99
[i]Agility[/i] 5/99
[i]Charisma[/i] 6/99
[i]Endurance [/i]5/99

[b]Equipment: [/b][spoiler=]Standard Sword[/spoiler]
[b]Inventory: [/b][spoiler=]Extra Standard Sword, Standard Dagger[/spoiler]
[b]Attacks/Technique(s): [/b]
[spoiler=]Courage
Butcher[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]:

- He can be considered the lone wolf of the group.
- He has no plans on having a relationship.
- He does not fear death or anything related to it.
[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxqC6E32UmU"]World So Cold[/url]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Okay, so here's what I'm thinking: Your character's appearance doesn't really fit at all. Other than his clothes and headphones not fitting the lore, he's supposed to be human but his eyes are glowing and his pupil is cat-like. If you could find a new picture or describe in detail the character in a way that fits in. Also, you said that he could "- He can be considered the [b]lone wolf[/b] of the [b]group[/b]." See the problem? You also said that "- He does not fear death or anything related to it." Doesn't that seem a little in-human to you? if there's more to this like maybe he doesn't actually think that dying in-game will kill him for real or something, then please clarify on that.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1347518866' post='6024432']
I'm liking your app more now but there part there where it says, [i]"He keeps the sword, bow and arrows all in the same black bag (though the bow is hooked onto it on the outside. He keeps the daggers hidden within the sleeves of his coat, which he tends to keep with him even when he goes inside just to make sure he has them at will."[/i] That part seems a little odd seeing as it's going to be in a game, particularly an MMO, where items are managed and accesed through menus that pop up. Feel free to leave it in there, I'm just letting you know.
[/quote]It's really just an aesthetic sort of thing. Feel free to ignore it if you so please.

Better yet, I'll delete it because I don't need it. He has a bag. That's his inventory. That's all you need know.

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking: Your character's appearance doesn't really fit at all. Other than his clothes and headphones not fitting the lore, he's supposed to be human but his eyes are glowing and his pupil is cat-like. If you could find a new picture or describe in detail the character in a way that fits in. Also, you said that he could "- He can be considered the [b]lone wolf[/b] of the [b]group[/b]." See the problem? You also said that "- He does not fear death or anything related to it." Doesn't that seem a little in-human to you? if there's more to this like maybe he doesn't actually think that dying in-game will kill him for real or something, then please clarify on that.
[/quote]

I made the necessary changes. If there's anything else just tell me. As for the pic, if you could get past the glowing eye, great, but if you really want me to change it, alright, I'll do it.

Yo, man your app is great too. I like how simple your character looks which fits into the lore and the point of the RP starting at the very beginning of the game. The only problem I have with your app is that your entire Personality sounds more like a Biography if you could do a little work on that.
[/quote]

I see what you mean. Changed/added/moved around some things.

[spoiler=My Critique on the Current Apps:][quote name='✖C.C.✖' timestamp='1347497233' post='6024162']
[spoiler=Lulu's App][img]http://i.imgur.com/v29N2.png[/img]

[u][b]Personal Information[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [color=#3300ff]Aya Kurugaya[/color]
[b]Avatar Name:[/b] [color=#3300ff]cashcat[/color]
[b]Sex:[/b] [color=#ff0033]Female[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] [color=#3300ff]15[/color]
[b]Avatar’s Species:[/b] [color=#3300ff]Merfolk[/color] [spoiler=Personality]
Both online and offline Kya is quite the cheerful one. With an odd obsession towards cat-based 'language' (meow, ~nya, and mreeoooow are all official words in her vocabulary), she fits her daily schedule just like a cat. She's fairly lazy, wanting to do nothing but sleep and sit around in her house all day. Her lackluster schedule gives her loads of free time to abuse this personality trait, so you could say that Kya really is just your average cat. Though, unlike most cats, she isn't as high and haughty. Especially not haughty, actually. She's quite kind and innocent, and won't really fight her own fights, leaving other people to defend her.

She might avoid fighting in the game, but she's thoroughly interested in the other activities available within the various places scattered among the world. In other MMOs, she's gathered massive amounts of online gold, even maxing out on one in specific; her ability to play the market has made her quite greedy. She loves taking spoils for herself, and if she wants something, she'll pay someone to get it for her.

This mafia-style attitude has earned her a cult following. She's known as the cashcat; you work for her, and you'll probably get good money.

[color=#ff0033][i]"Another online MMO game, ~nya? We'll see how this one'll turn out!"[/i][/color]
[/spoiler] [Spoiler=Avatar Appearance]
[spoiler=Merfolk forme][img]http://safebooru.org//images/565/866a1a3af26142895df00b8e0bb1e9c1d0165839.jpg?567528[/img]

[url="http://safebooru.org//images/565/866a1a3af26142895df00b8e0bb1e9c1d0165839.jpg?567528"]http://safebooru.org...5839.jpg?567528[/url]
[/spoiler]
Human forme: Her human forme is a lot similar to her Merfolk forme; same hair, same eyes, same bust, same ornaments... same everything. The main difference between her Merfolk forme and human forme is that the human forme has legs in place of a tail; these legs are slightly scaly at the bottom of her feet, but are otherwise the same as any other human's legs. A short skirt and some 'normal' undergarments are in place after she transforms.

[color=#ff0066][i]"Oh my [b]GOD[/b]! I just love these flippers..."[/i][/color]
[/spoiler] [u][b]Combat Information[/b][/u]
Character Attributes:
Strength: [color=#ff0000]5/99[/color]
Perception: [color=#008000]6/99[/color]
Agility: [color=#008000]7/99[/color]
Charisma: [color=#ff0000]5/99[/color]
Endurance: [color=#ff0000]5/99[/color] [spoiler=Equipment][b]Equipment:[/b]

[b][url="http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/8/89/D012_Zodiac_Spear.PNG"]Standard Oceanic Lance:[/url][/b] [i]"Pokey poke."[/i]
The regular, trusted old lance gifted to all who start out as Merfolk. Quite weak in terms of attack, but very maneuverable- [i]especially[/i] in the water.

[b]Standard Metamorphic Clothes[/b] - [i]"I would just love to own these in real life..."[/i]
A normal pair of clothing that morphs in suit with her body. Always equipped to her body with a pair of armor; this allows the armor to morph with her as she transverses between the land and the ocean.

[b]Standard Pauldrons: [/b][i]"I think my shoulders were prettier without them..."[/i]
Simple leather pauldrons providing a little bit of protection for the shoulders.[/spoiler][spoiler=Inventory][b]Inventory:[/b]

[url="http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120712054019/finalfantasy/images/e/ea/FFXI_Archery_7.png"][b]Standard Oceanic Longbow:[/b][/url] [i]"It's like a mini-spear launcher..."[/i]
Like the name implies, a special type of bow that allows Kurugaya to used ranged attacks whilst in the water. Though a great weapon, Kurugaya really doesn't use it in favor over the spear.

[url="http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p179/ChishioAme/sword_drake.png"][b]Standard Oceanic Shortsword: [/b][/url][i]"I'm still amazed that I haven't sold this yet."[/i]
A small, vicious shortsword that Kurugaya neglects. A running joke for her is to try to leave it anywhere, but a glitch causes it to reappear in her inventory shortly after, as if nothing happened.

[url="http://hon-utilities.com/wp-content/uploads/items/Health-Potion.png"][b]Weak Health Potion x 3[/b][/url] - [i]"Oh god, I hate PVP."[/i]
Heals for [i]25%[/i] of health.

[/spoiler][Spoiler=Attacks / Techniques][u][b]Attacks / Techniques:[/b][/u]

[b]Metamorphosis:[/b] Ability to turn into a merman/maid with water exposure, and deactivated outside of water. (Mandatory Ability for this species, must be used, however does not count towards initial ability total)
[color=#ff0066][i]"This isn't even my final form!" - Kya Kurugaya[/i][/color]

[b]Zwei Strike:[/b] Deals an additional hit when using a two-handed weapon; two minute recharge.
[color=#ff0066][i]"Kya! Lightning Neko Ultimate Spear Attack!" - Kya Kurugaya[/i][/color]

[b]Merfolk's Melody:[/b] By singing, reduces the enemy’s defence considerably.
[color=#ff0066][i]"I'm the strongest vocalist in the seven seas!" - Kya Kurugaya[/i][/color]

[/spoiler]
[u][b]Other information:[/b][/u]
[center][b]TRIVIA[/b][/center]
[center][hr][/center][list]
[*]Kurugaya absolutely hates any and all canine animals.
[/list][list]
[*]She has absolutely no qualms with playing the dumb one in a group, despite being quite smart herself.
[/list][list]
[*]In real life, Kurugaya looks like [url="http://safebooru.org//images/890/35d84ce85a8b76928f118c1d1aa01fbc00267528.jpg?895705"]this[/url].
[/list][list]
[*]Kurugaya's theme song is "[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXqSljJrhg8"]Light my Life[/url]".
[/list][list]
[*]She actively looks for a relationship, even online, and her flirting knows no bounds.
[*]Kurugaya is actually a very talented singer.
[/list]
[center][hr][/center][/spoiler]
[/quote]There is absolutely not a single problem I've found in your application. Very well done. ^^

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1347499104' post='6024200']
[spoiler=Agro's App][img]http://i.imgur.com/ASiNg.jpg[/img]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Aiden
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]CADE
[spoiler='Personality:']Caiden is very uncertain and distrustful. While he may work with people to achieve certain goals, usually without getting too involved. However he does sometimes find people interesting and will get pulled in just the same whether he wants to or not. Overall, he tends to try to go it alone; staying away from most PvP challenges unless the other player is a friend of his or if he's teaming up with a friend.

He doesn't have very many relationships with girls, so if he runs into one online, he's not exactly sure how to react. Sometimes he'll even treat them as boys until he fully understands that they're female. His usual reaction to an awkward situation is to joke, whether the joke is funny or not. There are certain times where his jokes can even come off as offensive, which isn't intentional, but it happens.

To anyone else, he's fairly shy. Not in a worried way, however. In fact, he's very confident when he speaks, though he'll lose track of words once in a while, he just finds talking to someone else a chore. Even so, he does try. His parents offline are always dogging him to go out and do things with friends offline, and over time, he's become a bit better at just striking up a conversation with others once in a while, whether he really wants to or not.

He's terrible in debates. While he considers himself an intellectual, rarely is he able to bring up a fact that he doesn't find interesting out to an argument, let alone the source. Many times he won't know how to respond to an argument, even if he doesn't accept the other side as valid. This has led to issues with others both on and offline.

As far as challenges go, if there are risks involved. He tries his best to know everything he will need to know about the objective before attempting to complete it. He holds onto the fundamental principal that nothing can go right unless you know exactly what's going on. However, he will take on a challenge or try something new if there's no risk of looking like a fool for not knowing what you're doing, which was one of the reasons that he even applied to be in the Beta.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Elf
[spoiler='Avatar’s Appearance:]The Following Image Looks like a human. In reality, Aiden has pointed ears and has paler skin. Since the image does not convey the full character, I will also note that he's 6'1" 140 lbs., with raven-black hair and deep amber eyes that flash golden in the light.

His clothes appear much more contemporary, with a khaki jacket, as well as a black shirt and black jeans. And he has a black bag. It holds stuff.[spoiler='Appearance']
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Se7QlrIDzoM/TQbwVyt3IyI/AAAAAAAAAE8/PVk1ATtOhS4/s1600/anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[i]Agility: 6[/i]/99
[b][spoiler='Equipment:'] [/b]Aiden liked the feeling of the [url="http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images/654636/SA6503-2T.jpg"]Standard Dagger[/url] so much that he went out and got a second one, using them akimbo-style as his primary weapons. They're both made of ordinary metal with normal leather on the hilts.[/spoiler]
[b][spoiler='Inventory:'] [/b]Because of his scouting-playstyle, Caiden tends to use the[url="http://www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg"]Standard Bow[/url], wooden, along with the wooden [url="http://www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg"]Standard Arrows[/url] to fight from a distance. When he can't use his daggers, or rather, when the use of them becomes obsolete, as when fighting a heavily armed enemy, he will switch to using the [url="http://www.dfoggknives.com/images/Leafsword.jpg"]Standard Shortsword[/url], which allows less flexibility while also giving him a free hand and more power behind each strike.[/spoiler]
[b][spoiler='Attacks/Technique(s):'][/b]Advanced Akimbo
Natural Immunity[/spoiler]

[b]Trivia![/b]
- His playstyle is very laid back, often watching from a distance, scouting and planning for certain challenges and such.
- He always liked the darker characters, as such, he strays towards using the darker, more mysterious looking armor and clothing, always keeping it lightweight as well.
[b]Theme Song:[/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37VucWh06Y"] No Church in the Wild[/url][/spoiler][/quote]One problem I spot is in his appearance. This is a Fantasy MMOJRPG setting, and his appearance should reflect that. "His clothes appear much more contemporary, with a khaki jacket, as well as a black shirt and black jeans." You see the problem? It conflicts with the setting of the RP.

FYI on the Akimbo Knives: he can dual wield without the Advanced Akimbo ability; the ability functions for, say, dual wielding a Battleaxe with a rapier ^^;

[quote name='RestLess AC' timestamp='1347499302' post='6024207']
[spoiler=Garazza's App][img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8121/64185288.jpg[/img]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Stein Tetsuo
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]NeverMore
[b]Age: [/b]21
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Human
[b]Personality: [/b][spoiler=]Stein is a rather dark and somber character. He is not particularly anti-social, as he has friends and openly admits it. All the same, his cold exterior and professional attitude turn people away. Stein is intelligent and respectful to those he deems worthy. Similarly, he remains steadfastly loyal and true to those he cares about and is always driven to protect them, even going as far as to hide his pain and emotions so he could not worry them, and has a dry sense of humor, oddly. Despite this, Stein prefers to be alone, but doesn't overly mind being around others. He greatly dislikes being indebted to anyone and strives to pay them back as soon as possible and can't stand being restrained and he absolutely refuses to allow himself to be controlled. Online, he is generally well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Stein is universally calm, collected, and in control, but some of his real life traits do show.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Appearance: [/b][spoiler=][img]http://s1.favim.com/orig/4/anime-black-boy-drawing-emo-Favim.com-157374.jpg[/img]

Stein prefers the lightest of armors or none at all, because he doesn't like to be "weighed down", both physically and metaphorically,. The headphones he wears don't actually do anything, they're just for decoration and aesthetic.[/spoiler]
[i]Strength[/i] 5/99
[i]Perception[/i] 7/99
[i]Agility[/i] 5/99
[i]Charisma[/i] 6/99
[i]Endurance [/i]5/99

[b]Equipment: [/b][spoiler=]Standard Sword[/spoiler]
[b]Inventory: [/b][spoiler=]Extra Standard Sword, Standard Dagger[/spoiler]
[b]Attacks/Technique(s): [/b]
[spoiler=]Courage
Butcher[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]:

- He can be considered a lone wolf at things.
- He has no plans on having a relationship.
- He does not fear death in-game, thinking that he won't actually die.
[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxqC6E32UmU"]World So Cold[/url][/spoiler]
[/quote]I'll make a compromise: so long as you do a much more detailed appearance (i.e. remove the context contradicting content (like headphones) as well as describe what he is wearing usually. Also, I want a body description, since we only get a close up).

I am weary on the app, I'm not going to lie.

[quote name='Wandering Artist &#045; Issun' timestamp='1347499489' post='6024208']
[spoiler=Issun's App][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name: Kazuki Yamagata[/b]
[b]Avatar Name: Mezuki[/b]
[b]Sex: Male[/b]
[b]Age: 16[/b]
[b][Spoiler=Personality:] [/b]Kazuki is a relatively fun loving person. He's always had a love for gaming, and is fairly serious when it comes to gaming. He likes to consider himself quite clever and witty. He is fairly cocky, but knows when he's been beat. Due to his massive amounts of free time, he spends almost all of his time lazing around gaming, which has costed him an aversion to fresh air and direct sunlight, but gifted him the ability to work amazingly with little sleep, and while under intense pressure. He can come off as being disrespectful to others, but he doesn't generally mean to condescend to others as much as he does. When confronted about it, he justifies it by explaining that "It's their fault for not being as smart as me". He gets along with others better online, as he doesn't have to actually confront them, and it's easier to ignore stupidity when you can literally just "Ignore" it.[/Spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Species: Merfolk[/b]
[b][Spoiler=Avatar’s Appearance:][/b]
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/cre90210/Anime_guy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj285/merman1967/Mermen/BlondAsianMerman.jpg[/img]
He is the one on the right, obviously, and has no Flower in his hair.[/spoiler]
[i]Perception: [/i] 6/99
[i]Agility: [/i] 7/99
[i]Charisma: [/i] 5/99
[b][Spoiler=Equipment:][/b] Kazuki's main weapon is a [url="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100918053030/fireemblem/images/thumb/9/9b/Slim_Sword_%28TCG%29.jpg/250px-Slim_Sword_%28TCG%29.jpg"]Standard Light Sword[/url]. A one handed sword provided to him at the start of the game. It's slim, and made of a very light metal, which allows for quick movement, but only very light hits.[/Spoiler]
[b][Spoiler=Inventory:] [/b][url="http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100917121619/fireemblem/images/thumb/a/ae/Iron_Bow_%28TCG%29.jpg/250px-Iron_Bow_%28TCG%29.jpg"]Standard Bow[/url], a simple, regular backup bow, that can fire at an average distance, with only average power, meaning that Kazuki can not put forth too much effort when using it, lest he break it.[/spoiler][Spoiler=Attacks and Techniques] Mertamorphisis: Ability to turn into a merman/maid with water exposure, and deactivated outside of water. (Mandatory Ability for this species, must be used, however does not count towards initial ability total)
Aquatic Healing: Heals gradually with water exposure.
Magic Missle: Launches a blast of magic towards the opponent to deal damage.
[/spoiler]

Kazuki is, coincidentally, a lover of fish, but not as a food, his favorite food is Spicy Curry, as well as all things Spicy.
Due to his high I.Q., he managed to shave several hours off of his school day, providing extra time to play Video Games[/spoiler]
[/quote]
I like it a lot, its a really good application so far. I'd like to get to know a bit more about his character, but don't consider it as a need. Overall its a good application.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1347515863' post='6024405'][spoiler=Mako's App][img]http://s15.postimage.org/o146nahqj/CM_Capture_1.png[/img]

[b]Personality: [spoiler=P][/b]A gamer at heart, Zachary is quite the competitive soul. Sarcastic, friendly, but not afraid to speak against someone, his qualities could only be summed up as bold and straight forward, speaking anything on his mind. However, this could backfire as he might accidentally insult someone without meaning to. He is protective of his ideals and fiercely loyal to anyone that has his respect, willing to die before betraying.

He is rather sensitive, actually, and rather emotional, though he tries to avoid it.[b][/spoiler][/b]

[b]Steel-Edged Battleaxe[/b]: [i]"What kind of dwarf would be seen WITHOUT one?"[/i]
Standard fare. Despite not specializing in them, this weapon used by a Dwarf hits hard. However, it dulls rather easily, meaning one should constantly keep it pristine.

[b]Iron Warhammer[/b]: [i]"Bright lights and birdies."[/i]
If sharper tools aren't your thing, how about you smack your enemies upside the head? Another versatile weapon, with this one geared for smashing through armor and breaking bones.

[/spoiler]
[b]Shield Crush[/b]: [i]"[i]I like how your bones tinkle on the inside."[/i][/i]
Using heavy weapons knocks off an enemies’ shielding/defending stance.

[b]Beard of Champions[/b]: "[i]Because I'm worth it."[/i]
All beard-care products have a 25% reduced cost.
[/spoiler]
-Zachary actually plays FPS games for the most part. This is a departure from them.[/spoiler][/quote][quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1347516579' post='6024414']
...but because this RP will begin at the very beginning of the game, you won't have anything on you except your clothes, basic weapons, 3 potions, and your basic abilites. So all the changes I see that need be made to yours is the whetsones and crossbow arrows and your abilities...
[/quote]An elaboration on this would be simple. If you look at the other applications, they have no weapons beyond Standard. You'll be expected to match this. This also includes your appearance. You do not have to change the image, however you will be expected to indicate that he does not have any armour equipment. The only clothes he'd have would be his Standard Default Character Clothes.

[quote name='King of Games' timestamp='1347516265' post='6024412']
[spoiler=King's App][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/4t92xy.png[/img]
[size=3][b][Spoiler=Personality:][/b][/size][size=3]Taiga has a constant fear of failure. A fear of risks, of disappointment, of saying the wrong thing. He felt pressured to succeed so he worked his hardest, but it the stress overwhelmed him and he would fail anyway. Trying to prove he could make it on his own, he became independent and self-reliant living by himself. He lies to cover up his weaknesses; it's just easier for him to deny his mistakes than own up to them. Around others he hides his fears behind sarcastic comments and a fake smile, but some of that pessimism still shows through. If Taiga can lie, cheat, or steal to get ahead, he will, but he isn't out to hurt anyone. When he isn't careful his emotions can get the better of him and he'll say something meaner than what he intended. Games are his escape, worlds without pressure. Fail in a game and it's all to easy to start over and try again. Erase that "Game Over" save file, make a new character, there isn't any evidence or stakes. After all, it's just a game, isn't it? [/size]

[size=3]Online and offline Taiga doesn't behave any differently. His playstyle in MMORPG's is the tried and true hit and run tactic. He stays far back and shoots at enemies with his ranged weapon. It keeps him out of harms way and allows him to flee easily if the fight isn't going his way.[/spoiler][/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]Elf[/size]
[size=3][spoiler= [/size][size=3][b]Avatar’s Appearance:[/b] ][img]http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_elezen.png[/img] [/spoiler][/size]

[size=3][spoiler=[/size][size=3][b]Equipment:[/b][/size][size=3]][/size][size=3]Standard Bow - a reliable weapon as accurate as the user's aim.[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size][b][spoiler=[/b][size=3][b]Inventory: ][/b]Standard Knife x 2 - simple blades that look like they were found in the kitchen.[/size]
[size=3]Potion x 2 - good for a little pick-me-up[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size][size=3][spoiler=[/size][size=3][b]Attacks/Technique(s):[/b][/size][size=3]][/size][i][size=3]Straight Shot: [/size][/i][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Aiming and firing a bow is twice as accurate standing still.[/size][/font]
[size=3][i]Photosynchronise:[/i] All stats increase a little with clear sunny skies.[/size][size=3][/spoiler][/size]
[b][u][size=3]Other Information[/size][/u][/b]
[size=3]A college dropout.[/size]
[size=3]Frugal. He lives on a diet of solely ramen but occasionally treats himself to discount [/size]bento boxes, his favourite.
Theme - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONvKZVRLU1w"]Welcome to Loneliness (Welcome to the N.H.K. OST)[/url][/spoiler]
[/quote]Again, like Issun's, no complaints. I'd love to know the character more, but otherwise its a great application.[/spoiler]

Well, first off, I was just adding extra unnecessary details under equipment. Every piece of clothing I described (Helmet, Chainmail, etc) could be considered the same as "Torn and Tattered Dwarven Fittings". I just felt like being more creative.

As for weapons...I'm assuming I should rid myself of the Axe and rename the Iron Warhammer as just "Standard Warhammer"? I only used Iron because that's usually one of the weakest weapon types in games, such as Skyrim.

Editing complete.

[color=#ff0000]New addition to the Database:[/color]

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1347492883' post='6024103']
[b]4 - Critical Hits and Tension: Critical Hits are damage multipliers (4x) which, after asking for a critical hit shot, are calculated by the Hosts. Tension, however, is a special status which acts as a Damage Multiplier, having a total of four stages of tension. These are: 5 (1.7x), 20 (3x), 50 (5x), and 100 (7.x).
[/quote]

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1347561454' post='6024574']
One problem I spot is in his appearance. This is a Fantasy MMOJRPG setting, and his appearance should reflect that. "His clothes appear much more contemporary, with a khaki jacket, as well as a black shirt and black jeans." You see the problem? It conflicts with the setting of the RP.

[b]I really wanna make the "let's compare this to SAO" joke, but I'll instead say that I've been looking for a different photo for a while, but have been unsuccessful. For now, I'll just eliminate that part and insert different clothes, leaving only his physical appearance.[/b]

FYI on the Akimbo Knives: he can dual wield without the Advanced Akimbo ability; the ability functions for, say, dual wielding a Battleaxe with a rapier ^^;
[/quote]Well that's good to know. I can change it now.

EDIT: Done. anyone have some good sites to find character pics?

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1347582080' post='6024750']
Safebooru, Zerochan, Creative Uncut, etc.
[/quote]Hell, if you avoid the smut, even Dan/Gelbooru can work.

Feel free to update your Apps as much as you want, Kaka and I will begin the acceptance process on Monday (in order to grant other players a chance to join too.)

Well this got popular quite quick, didn't it? XD I want in, but I cant help but doubt I'll get in ;D

[spoiler=Here's my attempt, at any rate][img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/NamelessAnon666/ElvenguyIcon.jpg[/img]
[i]"What, no breaking the Fourth wall? Dangit!"[/i]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Leon Dickson
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]Megildur
[spoiler=Personality:]Leon is one of them rare, intelligent, popular gamers, and has the ability to manage both his social, school and gaming life very effectively. Due to a rather strict regime, enforced by his military man father, he gets limited amount of time on the computer, balanced with College-work/Revision and out of home stuff. As a result of this strict upbringing, he has a tendency to procrastinate and is rather care-free in a sort of passive rebellion against his father.

As made obvious, he doesn't get along well with his father; his lax, laid-back attitude often clashes with his uptight and rigid demeanour. However, he does show a little respect for the man, knowing that raising a child alone after the death of your wife is a difficult thing to do.

He proves himself rather charming and friendly to many people, able to act calm and in control in most situations, allowing for the creation of friendships rather easily. However, he does have trouble with showing his real feelings or telling personal things to others, and is quite secluded really. As such, he has yet to make any close friends or have a sucessful relationship, and would be fine with even an online one.

He doesn't change very much in game. He retains a charming and friendly demeanour that allows him to get along with most of his fellow gamers. He makes few rivals, and his talent also makes him many allies. His fascination with fantasy-based games gives him an innate knowledge of common lore, with a specialism in popular fantasy stories such as LotR or WoW lore. He's very confident in game, and his military-ish background makes him imagine himself as some sort of a tactitian, though he is much more useful as a ranged archer/mage in most games.

The discovery that he was chosen to test the Beta was great for him, and he has managed to gain more free time from his father due to it, alleviating some of the prior stress.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]One of the Great and noble Elven-kind.
[spoiler=Avatar’s Appearance:]
[center][img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/NamelessAnon666/ResizedElvenguy.jpg[/img][/center]

While the clothes of his avatar seem rather flashy and over-the-top, they are pretty much useless. Their main use is to make the character look cool, and would break after one or two light hits. As such, he aims to keep back in fights to avoid damaging his appearance.
He stands at 6'2; an average height for a male elf, and weighs little over 120lb, making him rather lithe and agile. Due to a much more hunter-based character design, the character is a lot faster but weaker than most character's, making him a bad choice for close combat, despite the blade at his side.
His character is also unusually left-handed, a change Leon personally made, and as such the sword hangs from his right hip. [/spoiler]

[i]Strength: [/i]5/99
[i]Agility: [/i]6/99
[i]Endurance: 5[/i]/99
[spoiler=Equipment:][b][u][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estoque_1480_dC..jpg"]Standard Estoc[/url][/u][/b] [i]"It's got a cool look. Doesn't really matter that I'm crap at using it[/i][i]."[/i]
While not a strong as a standard longsword, this blade is much lighter and allows for a more agile fighting style. Generally used by the weaker of warriors, as it takes a lot less strength to swing.

[b][u][url="http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt296/Adesio_Sindarin/ElvenBow.jpg"]Standard Hunter's Bow[/url][/u][/b] [i]"It's a beautiful bow. Not very powerful, but accurate and beeee-oooo-tiful."[/i]
A bow for forested use. It's allows for ranged attacks, though with limited amount of shots. It can also be used as a bludgeoned weapon in melee combat, though it's durability will decrease much more rapidly when used as so, and it deals minimal damage.

[b][u][url="http://castleage.wdfiles.com/local--files/evergreen-cloak/elven-cloak.jpg"]Torn Cloak[/url][/u][/b] [i]"A little tear wont do much harm." [/i]
A common travelling cloak. Rather useless, but it looks cool.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Inventory:] [b][url="http://i.imgur.com/lPM4I.png"]Basic Health Potion (x3):[/url][/b] [i]"They look suspiciously like Blood. O.o"[/i]
A simple basic healing potion, an essentially for the novice wayfarer.

[b][u][url="http://th00.deviantart.net/fs21/PRE/f/2007/260/a/f/Elven_Dagger_by_jediprincess.jpg"]Damaged pretty Knife[/url][/u][/b][i] "It's pretty much useless in this state. I should get it repaired A-sap."[/i]
A beautified dagger. It functions exactly like a normal dagger; it's just much nicer to look at. (The durability of the Dagger is lowered due to a visible crack in the blade.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):] [b][i]Heal:[/i][/b] [i]"I guess someone's gotta keep everyone alive."[/i]
Launches a magic aura that decently heals the target with a 30 second recharge.

[b][i]Natural Immunity:[/i] [/b][i]"It may always seem useless at the beginning, but poison becomes the average player's deadliest enemy eventually"[/i]
Characters are immune to poison.[/spoiler]

~Leon's in game names are often Elvish names from Tolkien lore (of which he is a huge fan), and Mesildur translates into 'Sword', meant to represent to Irony of his lack of skill with swords in most Video games.
~His father is a former soldier turned teacher in a military school.
~He lives rather close to the former home of Tolkien, and has an incredible knowledge of the subject.
~Despite having an extremely high IQ, he lacks many computer skills past gaming talent, though he has tried hacking into things before. He can, however, draw up tactics when needed.
~Theme: (Still thinking XD)
~[spoiler=RL Appearance][img]http://lusipurr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Anime-Computer-Nerd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Good enough? I'm not sure. Tell me if you've got problems with it.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1347654833' post='6025159']
Well this got popular quite quick, didn't it? XD I want in, but I cant help but doubt I'll get in ;D

[spoiler=Here's my attempt, at any rate][img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/NamelessAnon666/ElvenguyIcon.jpg[/img]
[i]"What, no breaking the Fourth wall? Dangit!"[/i]

[b]Character Name: [/b]Leon Dickson
[b]Avatar Name: [/b]Megildur
[spoiler=Personality:]Leon is one of them rare, intelligent, popular gamers, and has the ability to manage both his social, school and gaming life very effectively. Due to a rather strict regime, enforced by his military man father, he gets limited amount of time on the computer, balanced with College-work/Revision and out of home stuff. As a result of this strict upbringing, he has a tendency to procrastinate and is rather care-free in a sort of passive rebellion against his father.

As made obvious, he doesn't get along well with his father; his lax, laid-back attitude often clashes with his uptight and rigid demeanour. However, he does show a little respect for the man, knowing that raising a child alone after the death of your wife is a difficult thing to do.

He proves himself rather charming and friendly to many people, able to act calm and in control in most situations, allowing for the creation of friendships rather easily. However, he does have trouble with showing his real feelings or telling personal things to others, and is quite secluded really. As such, he has yet to make any close friends or have a sucessful relationship, and would be fine with even an online one.

He doesn't change very much in game. He retains a charming and friendly demeanour that allows him to get along with most of his fellow gamers. He makes few rivals, and his talent also makes him many allies. His fascination with fantasy-based games gives him an innate knowledge of common lore, with a specialism in popular fantasy stories such as LotR or WoW lore. He's very confident in game, and his military-ish background makes him imagine himself as some sort of a tactitian, though he is much more useful as a ranged archer/mage in most games.

The discovery that he was chosen to test the Beta was great for him, and he has managed to gain more free time from his father due to it, alleviating some of the prior stress.[/spoiler]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b]One of the Great and noble Elven-kind.
[spoiler=Avatar’s Appearance:][img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/NamelessAnon666/ResizedElvenguy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[i]Strength: [/i]5/99
[i]Perception: 5[/i]0/99
[i]Agility: [/i]6/99
[i]Endurance: 5[/i]/99
[spoiler=Equipment:][b][u][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estoque_1480_dC..jpg"]Standard Estoc[/url][/u][/b] [i]"It's got a cool look to it. Doesn't really matter that I'm crap with it[/i][i]."[/i]
While not a strong as a standard longsword, this blade is much lighter and allows for a more agile fighting style. Generally used by the Elvish Folk, though not restricted to them.

[b][u][url="http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt296/Adesio_Sindarin/ElvenBow.jpg"]Standard Elvish Bow[/url] [i]"It's a beautiful bow. Not very powerful, but accurate and beeee-oooo-tiful."[/i]
A well-crafted bow, used primarily by people of Elven origin. It doesn't pack as much force as a normal Bow, but minor enchantments on the string make it slightly more accurate in the hands of an Elf.

[b][u][url="http://castleage.wdfiles.com/local--files/evergreen-cloak/elven-cloak.jpg"]Torn Elven Cloak[/url][/u][/b] [i]"A little tear wont do much harm." [/i]
A cloak given to most Elves. While affording almost no armour rating, it does grant the ability to camoflauge into forested areas. (The torn quality lowers the effectiveness of the Camoflauge.)
[spoiler=Inventory:] [b][url="http://i.imgur.com/lPM4I.png"]Basic Health Potion (x3):[/url][/b] [i]"They look suspiciously like Blood. O.o"[/i]
A simple basic healing potion, an essentially for the novice wayfarer.

[b][u][url="http://th00.deviantart.net/fs21/PRE/f/2007/260/a/f/Elven_Dagger_by_jediprincess.jpg"]Damaged elven Dagger[/url][/u][/b][i] "It's pretty much useless in this state. I should get it repaired A-sap."[/i]
A dagger of Elven-make. It functions exactly like a normal dagger; it's just much nicer to look at. (The durability of the Dagger is lowered due to a visible crack in the blade.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):] ~[i]Heal:[/i] Launches a magic aura that decently heals the target with a 30 second recharge.
~[i]Magic Missle:[/i] Launches a blast of magic towards the opponent to deal damage.[/spoiler]

~Leon's in game names are often Elvish names from Tolkien lore (of which he is a huge fan), and Mesildur translates into 'Sword', meant to represent to Irony of his lack of skill with swords in most Video games.
~His father is a former soldier turned teacher in a military school.
~He lives rather close to the former home of Tolkien, and has an incredible knowledge of the subject.
~Despite having an extremely high IQ, he lacks many computer skills past gaming talent, though he has tried hacking into things before. He can, however, draw up tactics when needed.
~Theme: (Still thinking XD)
~[spoiler=RL Appearance][img]http://lusipurr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Anime-Computer-Nerd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Good enough? I'm not sure. Tell me if you've got problems with it.
[/quote]I managed to make some sense of it, because you've messed up the coding severely somehow xD

Your character's outfit looks a little too flairy for starter gear. Keep the image, but write a description for more common-grade wear.

Torn Elven Cloak needs removal. No-one'll have, really, any items beyond the clothes on their back, Health Potions, and their race's Standard Weapons.

As for "Elven Bow" I'm not sure. I'd like Kakashi, too, to give his view on it, but personally I think don't stray from a Standard Long/Short Bow.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1347662549' post='6025218']
I managed to make some sense of it, because you've messed up the coding severely somehow xD

Your character's outfit looks a little too flairy for starter gear. Keep the image, but write a description for more common-grade wear.
[color=#008000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]I was thinking the same.[/b][/font][/color]

Torn Elven Cloak needs removal. No-one'll have, really, any items beyond the clothes on their back, Health Potions, and their race's Standard Weapons.

As for "Elven Bow" I'm not sure. I'd like Kakashi, too, to give his view on it, but personally I think don't stray from a Standard Long/Short Bow.
[color=#008000][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Yep, "Elven" seems like it would come a little later just not at the very beginning.[/b][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Another thing, you didn't choose a race specific skill, you picked two [b]Neutral[/b] abilities. You need one [b]Neutral[/b] and one [b]Elven[/b] ability.[/font]

Joining. Yeah.

[spoiler=App]
[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/AbelNightroadfull123291-1.jpg[/img]

"[i]Hey, I heard you needed help, is that correct? Mind if I lend a hand?[/i]"

[b]Character Name: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ryo Imada[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Avatar Name: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rectify[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Sex: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]19[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Human[/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Personality:] [/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]An unseemly nice person, Ryo more or less [/size][i]helps[/i][size=3] people-either in-game or in life-if he can ultimately help it and benefit it somehow. Whenever someone comes up to him and requests help of some sort, he usually accepts, and somehow gets some sort of reward afterwards; he started to help people more and more often when the opportunity arises. Otherwise, he's just a nice and social person to hang around with, despite crude jokes he makes about others, including himself. Sometimes he usually keeps the vulgar language down when he knows he's in the presence of a younger person, or when an authoritative person is around to stop him; he has little regard for the rules only if he knows he won't get caught and in trouble at the moment.[/size][/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]Ryo doesn't have much knowledge or skill when it comes to MMOs. He's more of a casual-type of player; despite being casual about the game, he sometimes tries new things that hardcore gamers do, just to brighten his gaming experience a little bit more. However, what he really enjoys about games is the sociability it endorses: guilds, parties, clans, etc. He likes making friends with people, and doesn't mind coming into contact with people online (sometimes he meets people out of games, and that enriches his social life to another level). [/spoiler][/size][/color][/font]
[b][spoiler=Avatar’s Appearance:][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The appearance of Ryo's character, Rectify, is at a height of 5'10" and a toned build body weighing at around 180 lbs. He has a pale complexion, but otherwise a very attractive facial structure. He has an ice-like color hair that's usually in a loose ponytail, and reaches to mid-back length, while the front of his hair reaches to the bottom of his face; his gray eyes match well with his hair and skin colors (overall, the character's color resembles a dull-colored character). Rectify generally wears dark clothing, whether through market or dying it black (assuming this is an option in the game), giving a significant contrast to the white-like physical appearance. Despite the dull and colorless expression, he has a friendly face, warm smile, and gentle eyes.[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Attributes:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] (Initial points are +5 to all attributes, plus a Species Bonus)[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Strength[/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Perception [/i][color=#008000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]7/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Agility[/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] 5/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Charisma [/i][color=#008000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]6/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Endurance [/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]5/99[/size][/font][/color]

[b][spoiler=Equipment:][/b][i][b]Dual-wield Standard Starter Sword: [/b][/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Now this I can get used to."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The starter sword that is given to every player at the start of the game; he usually plays in this style or switches to a sword & spell tactic.[/size][/font][/color]

[b][i]Standard Clothes: [/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Yay, boring clothes. Always my favorite part of the game."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Standard clothing that is set to the character at the start of the game; Ryo plans to have his character change his armor equipment style to a Medium-like armoring.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Inventory:] [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][i][b]x3 Basic Health Potion [/b][/i]"Ah, I wish I had more of these. Well, I can always bulk up on defense otherwise."[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][/b][b][i]Strong Will:[/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] "We'll get through this, I know we can!"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]When health drops to red, the player gains 10 seconds of resistance to physical attacks.[/size][/font][/color]

[b][i][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Magic Missile: [/size][/color][/font][/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Oh nice, dual wield sword and magic? Sweet!"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Launches a blast of magic towards the opponent to deal damage.[/size][/font][/color]
[b][/spoiler][/b]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I would provide a picture of Rectify, but the character has wings. Ye-no. Not a good idea. I mean, if you want, I can put it up for reference, despite his appearance being described.[/size][/font][/color]

[spoiler=Ryo's appearance][img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/Beelzebubfull465314.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Rectify's Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8gOpOcQv0"]Kyoudai Kasuru Yabou[/url]
[/spoiler]

I doubt there's anything else I need to fix/edit; I feel like I've done what I can so far on it.

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1347685424' post='6025438']
Joining. Yeah.

[spoiler=App]
[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/AbelNightroadfull123291-1.jpg[/img]

"[i]Hey, I heard you needed help, is that correct? Mind if I lend a hand?[/i]"

[b]Character Name: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Ryo Imada[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Avatar Name: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Rectify[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Sex: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]19[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Avatar’s Species: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Human[/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Personality:] [/b][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]An unseemly nice person, Ryo more or less [/size][i]helps[/i][size=3] people-either in-game or in life-if he can ultimately help it and benefit it somehow. Whenever someone comes up to him and requests help of some sort, he usually accepts, and somehow gets some sort of reward afterwards; he started to help people more and more often when the opportunity arises. Otherwise, he's just a nice and social person to hang around with, despite crude jokes he makes about others, including himself. Sometimes he usually keeps the vulgar language down when he knows he's in the presence of a younger person, or when an authoritative person is around to stop him; he has little regard for the rules only if he knows he won't get caught and in trouble at the moment.[/spoiler][/size][/color][/font]
[b][spoiler=Avatar’s Appearance:][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]The appearance of Ryo's character, Rectify, is at a height of 5'10" and a toned build body weighing at around 180 lbs. He has a pale complexion, but otherwise a very attractive facial structure. He has an ice-like color hair that's usually in a loose ponytail, and reaches to mid-back length, while the front of his hair reaches to the bottom of his face; his gray eyes match well with his hair and skin colors (overall, the character's color resembles a dull-colored character). Rectify generally wears dark clothing, whether through market or dying it black (assuming this is an option in the game), giving a significant contrast to the white-like physical appearance. Despite the dull and colorless expression, he has a friendly face, warm smile, and gentle eyes.[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Attributes:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3] (Initial points are +5 to all attributes, plus a Species Bonus)[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Strength[/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3] 5/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Perception [/i][color=#008000][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]7/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Agility[/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3] 5/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Charisma [/i][color=#008000][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]6/99[/size][/font][/color]
[i]Endurance [/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]5/99[/size][/font][/color]

[b][spoiler=Equipment:][/b][i][b]Dual-wield Standard Starter Sword: [/b][/i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]"Now this I can get used to."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]The starter sword that is given to every player at the start of the game; he usually plays in this style or switches to a sword & spell tactic.[/size][/font][/color]

[b][i]Standard Clothes: [/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]"Yay, boring clothes. Always my favorite part of the game."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Standard clothing that is set to the character at the start of the game; Ryo plans to have his character change his armor equipment style to a Medium-like armoring.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Inventory:] [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3][i][b]x3 Basic Health Potion [/b][/i]"Ah, I wish I had more of these. Well, I can always bulk up on defense otherwise."[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[b][spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][/b][b][i]Strong Will:[/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3] "We'll get through this, I know we can!"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]When health drops to red, the player gains 10 seconds of resistance to physical attacks.[/size][/font][/color]

[b][i][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]Magic Missile: [/size][/color][/font][/i][/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]"Oh nice, dual wield sword and magic? Sweet!"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]Launches a blast of magic towards the opponent to deal damage.[/size][/font][/color]
[b][/spoiler][/b]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif][size=3]I would provide a picture of Rectify, but the character has wings. Ye-no. Not a good idea. I mean, if you want, I can put it up for reference, despite his appearance being described.[/size][/font][/color]

[spoiler=Ryo's appearance][img]http://static.zerochan.net/Oga.Tatsumi.full.762476.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Rectify's Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8gOpOcQv0"]Kyoudai Kasuru Yabou[/url]
[/spoiler]

I doubt there's anything else I need to fix/edit; I feel like I've done what I can so far on it.
[/quote]
In your Equipment, where it says "[b][i]Du[/i][/b][i][b]al-wield Standard Starter Sword:[/b][/i]", do you mean two Standard Swords? Also, you need to fix the image you used for Ryo's Appearance. It's an anit-hot-linking image from Zerochan.

Fixed the app. The coding was just me forgetting to put [/u][/b] & [/spoiler] at the end of things that I should've. XD The equipment's been toned down (No elven stuff) - I was picturing WoW esque stuff, where each race starts off with crappy things to do with its race.
Also added description to image.
Is the Personality okay? I personally disliked it, but I often seem to tear down my own work.

Archived