Dungeon Zero Online <Beta> (OoC/S/NA)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK!! Convention is finally over!! So once I do a few more things ima get to working on a post. But I will get one in tonight! ^^ Thanks for being patient with me.

Edit: Ok...I lied.....I probably wont be getting a post tonight. I was feeling good about the post an hour ago, but when I tried to start my eyes just strting dying on me. It's hard enough staying awake to write this. So I'm wait until I get a nights rest and then post. So yeah..Sorry..But I'll gefinately get a post in tomorrow (or I guess technically its later day) for sure, now that the convention is over.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1348970410' post='6034913']
Sunday/Monday. Probably the latter.
[/quote]Not a worry; thanks for the notice.[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1348971628' post='6034917']
[color=#0000CD]Oh, I'm sorry. Was that supposed to be a reason? Some random yelling?[/color]
[/quote][quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1348971628' post='6034917']
[color=#0000CD]Oh, I'm sorry. Was that supposed to be a reason? Some random yelling?[/color]
[/quote]Well this is in the back of Rika's head.

Bare in mind that they would have been briefed before testing such a revolutionary game. It wouldn't be unreasonable for the Testing Committee to stress the importance of partying up.[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1348979306' post='6034965']
OK!! Convention is finally over!! So once I do a few more things ima get to working on a post. But I will get one in tonight! ^^ Thanks for being patient with me.
Edit: Ok...I lied.....I probably wont be getting a post tonight. I was feeling good about the post an hour ago, but when I tried to start my eyes just strting dying on me. It's hard enough staying awake to write this. So I'm wait until I get a nights rest and then post. So yeah..Sorry..But I'll gefinately get a post in tomorrow (or I guess technically its later day) for sure, now that the convention is over.
[/quote]No worries Hotaru. Just rest up so you can give us your golden quality posts as usual.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1349063177' post='6035487']
Finally posted!
[/quote]
Hotaru, about your post. After your scuffle with the cows, you said that you'd allow your health to replentish itself. Now, I'm not sure as to whether we're implementing that or not because I seem to not be getting any contact with Kyng lately. I don't want health to regen like that but since I can't get ahold of Kyng to discuss it, it's going to be allowed. Just, try not to abuse health regeneration. [b]The rules is: Health regeneration takes effect after a battle. Without a special ability, condityion, or item, health will not be regenerated during battle.[/b]

Kakashi'll have to main this for a while. College is eating up my time, as is other responsibilities. I mean, I've just got this update in when its almost 01:00 where I am.

I'll get a post in soon, but in the meanwhile, I'm trusting Rika to CC, Kakashi (for plot advancing) Desu, and Hotaru. Do me proud muchachos!

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1349913383' post='6041867']
Kakashi'll have to main this for a while. College is eating up my time, as is other responsibilities. I mean, I've just got this update in when its almost 01:00 where I am.

I'll get a post in soon, but in the meanwhile, I'm trusting Rika to CC, Kakashi (for plot advancing) Desu, and Hotaru. Do me proud muchachos!
[/quote]
You could have said something to me before-hand, man. I'll do my best but give me a head-up first, yo.

Archived