Spamming Rank 8's Like Crazy (and no, it's not a dragon deck)

Alpakha

It use to be 'bout summoning Destiny and hoping to win, but that only happen once (as he always died right afterward). I usually pulled off a rank eight on first or second turn. Basically horribly beating your opponent down. I would mill Galaxy eyes, summon galaxy knight to summon galaxy eyes, then galaxy zero/ galaxy exploration/ guardian of order/ etc. to get 3 8's on field.[img]http://i.imgur.com/fT7gM.png[/img]

[quote name='Kabasaurus' timestamp='1347730775' post='6025621']
Run Safe Zone and Lance to protect Destiny Leo when it hits the field
[/quote]
You can't control any spell or trap to activate leo's effect (that's why i have no traps). Anyways, i really want to move AWAY from that strategy (unless you can perfect it somehow). I really need help with extra deck. Main deck works pretty well, but it needs something extra.

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1348360705' post='6030043']
Deck edited, i added heliopolis. Also, how the hell how thinking towards tomorrow (no longer feelings tow...) help me o.o
[/quote]

prof garfunkle: thinking towards tomorrow (ttt) allows you to special 3 different lv monster from your grave one of them has to lv 8 the other 2 can be any thing except lv 8 then ss anthor 8 xyz summon heliopolis his effect so offer the other 2 up for pure destuction

prof garfunkle: any questions class ?

[quote name='Garthfunkle Vii Backwards' timestamp='1348365767' post='6030096']
prof garfunkle: thinking towards tomorrow (ttt) allows you to special 3 different lv monster from your grave one of them has to lv 8 the other 2 can be any thing except lv 8 then ss anthor 8 xyz summon heliopolis his effect so offer the other 2 up for pure destuction

prof garfunkle: any questions class ?
[/quote]
Yes you realize i would have to get my llevel 5, 8 and 4 into grave and draw the necessary spell or monster to get 2 more level 8's on the field and find space in my deck for a situational card.....

I haven't run this exact deck, but I've run a Photon deck around the same ideas.

Generally, I've found that running 3 Galaxy-Eyes to 2 Galaxy Knight has worked better for me. Galaxy Eyes can hold his own where you wouldn't be able to survive with the other level 8's.

Find room for Forbidden lance/Garmet, and for Book of Moon and heavy. If you want to run a kinda Destiny Leo deck, then you need quick play protection spells. Garmet probably works better in this situation, since you won't be falling prey to prison. And Neo Galaxy eyes protected by lance or garmet is fun to watch your opponent deal with.

Mostly, its lack of staples here that concern me. Becuase staples are staples for a reason.But if you run well without it fine.

Oh yeah, have you thought about Light and Darkness Dragon? Just at one. its level 8, and will make your opponent angry, as well as shutting down there options for a while. Oh yeah, and when it dies it helps celar the field and fetches you back Galaxy Eyes or if you have it/want it, Neo Galaxy.

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1348380923' post='6030206']
Yes you realize i would have to get my llevel 5, 8 and 4 into grave and draw the necessary spell or monster to get 2 more level 8's on the field and find space in my deck for a situational card.....
[/quote]

works better in a deck with more different lv monsters but still plausible just less likely my deck favors anywhere from 12%-20% more likely hood to pull it off

lol

it was a obelisk ttt engine but rebuilt after i took out obelisk as the desired winning streak i was hoping for was just not happening

lol

Archived