Xyz card: Helrein's Arc: Shiva the Destroyer!

Sora1499

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/229491-posting-your-cards/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/229491-posting-your-cards/[/url]

Use this simple guide to help you post your cards (although you have to use this site's Card Maker, I would suggest using Photobucket or Tinypic for Yugico cards).

Ok. Sorry about this, guys.

Edit 1: I've posted a link that will take you directly to its card page. In the meantime I'll make a photobucket account and post the card from there.

Edit 2: I can't see the card on my end, can you guys see it?

Edit 3: Ok, I've posted the version of the image here and I can see it clearly. Can everyone else see it?

The reason for my "destroy and banish" is because many cards are activated when a card is destroyed. Banish is not the same as destroy. I don't want Shiva to be insusceptible to those cards whose effects trigger when a card is destroyed, but I still want the destroyed card to be banished, henceforth "Destroy then banish". As for my "2 or more", I want the card to be flexible in its abilities. It can be easy to summon for a quick n' easy clear card, or you can invest multiple monsters into it for a more prolonged reign. It's a new take on Xyz, I suppose. However, if "2 or more" is strict taboo then I suppose I could make it just 2.

If I were to put "detach 1 Xyz material from this card to banish 1 card on the field" then, technically, no, I would not be destroying a card. I would be banishing a card, and there aren't that many cards that can chain on this. Shiva would turn into a wrecking ball that carves the way for massive direct attack damage, and I don't want that for the card. Therefore,"destroy then banish" balances it a bit more.

[quote name='sora1499' timestamp='1347919676' post='6026882']
If I were to put "detach 1 Xyz material from this card to banish 1 card on the field" then, technically, no, I would not be destroying a card. I would be banishing a card, and there aren't that many cards that can chain on this. Shiva would turn into a wrecking ball that carves the way for massive direct attack damage, and I don't want that for the card. Therefore,"destroy then banish" balances it a bit more.
[/quote]
totally misread but okay

rating 7/10 maybe 8/10 but it's fine as is

Archived