Number 88: Destiny Leo

Guest Black Scar

Yes, its this topic again.

Y8DCw.png

guy was running chain burn. I crush him the first game with Gadriltron Dragon with the seal of orichalcos, 2nd game he creams me with double cylinder and secret barrel. so third game i sit out taking his burns till i manage to drop leo. He doesn't draw any of his burns to pick off my remaining lifepoints as he already used 2/3 of his secret barrels.

card effect is in DN pic. So discuss for the ummpteth time.

Guest Black Scar

why would you keep in skill drain against chain burn?

Didn't have a side deck. Don't usally play matches nor on rated where a side-deck would be used. The decks i really like ill have a side-deck for, but i threw this deck together in like 4 minutes so didnt bother to throw a side.

Guest Archbaron Barthandelus

I managed to win using this cards' effect just now:

LY8DX.png

Do I win an internet?

EDIT: I also have a screenshot of me winning with this cards' effect whilst under the Seal of Orichalcos.

Wow... Even if he had stopped Destiny Leo, you had Neo Galaxy out, and he had some many Xyz... Impressive.

OT: Its one of the few Alt Wins where if you pull it off, then you deserve the win. Since, its really, really not easy.

Wow... Even if he had stopped Destiny Leo, you had Neo Galaxy out, and he had some many Xyz... Impressive.

Thanks, but 1 of his facedowns was Scrap Iron Scarecrow. Howevermy most impressive win was winning whilst the Seal of Orichalcos was out. (He lost his soul.)

I've won 10 times today with Destiny Leo's effect atm.

Guest Archbaron Barthandelus

O.o Ten times? Wow.... Is it actually that good?

And why would scrap iron stop your 8 attacks in that situation? Unless Dollka still had its effect active at that point. Wow, that would have been a fun duel to watch me thinks.

And why would scrap iron stop your 8 attacks in that situation? Unless Dollka still had its effect active at that point. Wow, that would have been a fun duel to watch me thinks.

I could've done that if he found a way to get around Destiny Leo, but I found it more fun to win via Destiny Leo's effect and win an Internet.

EDIT: NGEPD was summoned after Dolkka was on the field. After NGEPD was summoned, my opponent was thinking: "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Wizard's effect?"

I could've done that if he found a way to get around Destiny Leo, but I found it more fun to win via Destiny Leo's effect and win an Internet.

EDIT: NGEPD was summoned after Dolkka was on the field. After NGEPD was summoned, my opponent was thinking: "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Wizard's effect?"

The better question was "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Neo Galaxy's effect to negate all faceup cards"?

Or hell, "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Destiny Leo's effect?"

Either way, he had to have been able to negate ONE of those. If Neo Galaxy didnt use Galaxy-Eyes, Dolkka can still stop the Overlay absorption effect and/or Destiny Leo's effect. If it did use Galaxy-Eyes, then Dolkka can negate that.

Either way, he fails, and thus I ignore your accomplishment.

The better question was "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Neo Galaxy's effect to negate all faceup cards"?

Or hell, "Why didn't I use Dolkka on Destiny Leo's effect?"

I guess the opponent didn't know you can use Dolkka's effect to negate Neo Galaxy's negate effect effect. Also Destiny Leo appeared AFTER Neo Galaxy-Eyes

Either way, he had to have been able to negate ONE of those. If Neo Galaxy didnt use Galaxy-Eyes, Dolkka can still stop the Overlay absorption effect and/or Destiny Leo's effect. If it did use Galaxy-Eyes, then Dolkka can negate that.

Either way, he fails, and thus I ignore your accomplishment.

He could've negated one of them, but like I said, he might not have known Dolkka can chain to NGEPD effect negation effect.

Also I'm not bothered that you ignore my accomplishment. Why is it harder for me to earn an internet?

• 1 month later...

Archived