My fan made character card

BrianUchiha

It's rather hard to see as an attachment. I recommend using the Image button (between the Link (chain) and Code (< >) buttons) in order to post the picture of the card directly to your post. If you do this, the image will appear full-size, and be much easier to read directly instead of clicking on the thumbnail over and over in order to accurately write helpful notes. All you have to do to set this up first, is to upload your picture to an external image sharing site, like Imageshack or Photobucket. Once you've done that you can use the link with the Image button.

From what I remember, you have a Level 8 Effect Monster with the same ATK and DEF as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon," which is a Normal Monster. Normally when you create an Effect Monster you can reduce its stats to compensate for its effect, so I suggest that you do that. I am also not certain how the Synchro Material monsters scale relative to monsters that you use as tributes, so I do not know if having one of them be a Tuner is appropriate for summoning a Level 8, since Tuners tend to be lower-level (like Level 3). You will have to ask others more on that.

Finally, regarding the image you used. Unfortunately it seems a bit fuzzy, so I'm uncertain at what I'm looking. Could you add some clear indication as to how this character differs from Sonic the Hedgehog? Maybe something as simple as a pallet swap version, but certainly I suggest that the lines on the picture be as sharp and clear as possible.

I wonder if it is possible to have some backstory on your character.

Guess you can't replace a desktop or laptop with an iPad, huh?

Don't Archfiends usually have some sort of drawback in their effects to counter their high stats? I cannot remember properly at this time. Is there a backstory to your character? [i]Sonic[/i] fans might be interested.

Archived