Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP] [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OOC]

Chimera Soul

Michael: [color=#333300]“[/color][color=#006400]NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO, and a million more times NO God damn it! Why do we have to get noobs? Noobs suck! Like literally it is in the definition of the word noob[/color][color=#333300] [/color]yelled an angry Michael to his brothers.

Simon:[color=#0000ff] Because four people do not make a guild and besides it would be nice to have people liven up this empty mansion. It gets lonely in here just talking to you.[/color]

Michael: [color=#006400]What did you just say? EAT MY BAWLZZZZ COCK-SUCKER!!![/color] Michael raises his hand and a swirling orb of what seems to be the emptiness of space takes shape. “Let’s dance you OHSHC reject!”

Simon: [color=#0000ff]You know in the five years we’ve been doing this you have not won a single battle against me.[/color] Simon powers up and is surrounded by what appears to be a tornado of swirling black and white energy.

Chris:..... Chris simply sat at the table with his head hung in shame as he watched his brothers make a mess out of everything once again.

[Spoiler: Plot]
Welcome to Chimera Soul, a Fairy Tail RP. You are now a member of the not new, but now recruiting guild Chimera Soul. A guild named because like a chimera it seeks to take the strongest parts of its individual members and make one massive cohesive force. So far there are only four members of this guild the three Bane brothers and their father Talon Bane. The goal of Chimera Soul is simple. Make the name of the guild known and attract more people. Just like the Chimera the guild wants to constantly grow and gain more members to become one supreme unit. Luckily there is the Number One guild in Fiore tournament coming up and hopefully you can get some missions under your belt and participate.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Setting]
This is a Fairy Tail RP that takes place in the Fairy Tail universe. This time is currently one year and four months before the return of Fairy Tail’s lost guild members (in fact you will have a hand in that...maybe lol). There will be a lot of appearances by canon characters and you will be participating in a pseudo-canon event. Since this is canon you will also have to limit yourselves to magics that are not already taken. You are allowed to create your own form of magic. It shouldn’t be that hard since this is a fantasy based RP.
I have allocated time for your individual characters sub-plots (if you want one that is) to take part of the main plot of the story. Meaning you can have the whole team be involved on mission that is only revolved around your sub-plot (of course there will be back and forth PM’s with me to go over semantics). This is one of the reason I like Fairy Tail as an anime and manga all the arcs revolve around new people letting everyone be important. Note that once your sub-plot antagonist is defeated it won’t be making other looming appearances unless it’s in your characters mind or something. Dead things stay dead.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Forbidden Magics]
From Lovely Lady to Saiba Aisu to me I found this to be the best list of limiting abilities to date so magics that have these characteristics cannot be used. Those with an asterisk by them will require a PM conversation to where you can plead your case.

1. Power shifting: The ability to disperse one power and take on another. Pick a power and stick with it lol

2. Unlimited Power Snatching: The ability to take power from someone else, rendering them powerless. It’s only good when Amon does it from
Legend of Korra and he's dead.

3. Absorption: This only works if you’re a Dragon or God slayer and even then it only applies if it matches your element and it will be heavily regulated. Other than that no.

4. Power Reflector: The ability to deflect other magics, just because....nope Gming to the max.

5. *Power Bestowal: Giving one magic to another person. Fairy Tail is filled with this. Natsu has gotten magic from Laxus and Jellal, Lucy got magic from Algorithm boy, and Wendy’s sole purpose in team fights is to give group upgrades so I can be lenient with this.

6. Negation: Fairy Tail is filled with this too...Unfortunately its broken and it shant happen here. To tell someone “your post is invalid because I said so” is rude and GMing in my opinion

7. *Biological Manipulation: The ability to control all aspects of a living creature’s biological make-up. This includes but not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, healing, disease, and other biological functions. For this RP you will be allowed to amp up your own body and you can be a healer but that is pretty much about it and if you are a healer you pretty much have no offensive role in the guild.

8. Temporal duplication: The ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present. Arc of Time already exist and that is as close to time control that will be allowed in this RP.

9. Invulnerability: The ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage. Two simple words...GOD MODDING!

10. Matter ingestion: The ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user. The power's description says it all. Ha it's Gluttony from FMA but yeah no.

11. Reactive adaptation/evolution: The ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever they were injured by or exposed to. This effect can be permanent or temporary.

12. Omniscience: The ability to know anything and everything.

13. Domination/Mind Control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general ability to control the actions of others with the mind.

14. Astral trapping: The ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place. This is just a tad irrelevant. You may have the ability to release your essence into the astral planes, but not being able to trap others. In addition, you are allowed to make reality bubbles in which you can use your powers to the fullest without affecting the immediate environment but this bubble should come with some heavy limitations.

15. Memory manipulation: The ability to erase or enhance the memories of another. Why would you need this anyway that isn’t flat out GMing.

16. *Possession: The ability to take control and inhabit the body of an individual with impunity. You can possess inanimate objects though but once again restrictions will be discussed via PM.

17. *Animation/Re-Animation: The ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrifaction or the ability to restore a once animate object to life in an unconscious state under manipulation. In certain cases (such as sorcery), this may be acceptable.

18. Disintegration: The ability to disintegrate matter through touch or through beams. I touch you, you don’t exist. Boo to that.

19. Immortality: The ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality encompassing invulnerability, partial invulnerability to all but specific events or simply an inability to age normally.

20. Resurrection: The ability to come back to life after being killed. You won’t be dying anytime soon, though you may die, in fact this power gets in the way of one your missions so no to it.

21. Intangibility or phasing: This ability is a bit tricky. I would avoid staying away from it, unless a balancing factor is introduced. <----Those are Saiba’s words. I hate this power with the bloodiest of all passions I rather you galaxy bust than use this cop out cowardice “nope doesn’t work I’m transparent *stabs your face* power.” Clearly I’ve had some bad experience with this lol.

22. *Molecular manipulation: The ability to mentally manipulate the molecules of objects and/or one's self on a molecular level. You have to make a case for nuking via PM.

23. Probability manipulation: The ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen. That only works in Bleach and even then it was stupid (slightly).

24. *Reality warping: The ability to change or manipulate reality itself. I've allowed Reality bubbles but idk how far down the rabbit hole I'm willing to go on that.

25. Time manipulation: The ability to affect the flow of time by slowing, accelerating, reversing, or stopping it. Like I said before Arc of Time exist and that is as far as that will go.

26. Energy conversion: The ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy. Allows user to create any energy, and thus the one that might be able to kill you easily.

27. Dimensional transportation / Teleportation: The ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations. Again, acceptable in some cases, but I would advise to stay away from it. Though in this case one of the NPC has it already so you couldn’t do it anyway.

28. Omnipresence: The ability to be present anywhere and everywhere always. Still better than being transparent .

29. Time travel: The ability to travel back or forth through time.

30. Sublimation: The ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form. Same as transparent to me.

31. *Substance Mimicry: Ability to transform into substance touched. Idk I'm not that off put by this one . As long as you can still feel pain it should be okay. PM ahead of time.

32. Power Absorption Shapeshifting: The ability to transform into another person with a specific ability and obtain the transformation's abilities while retaining your own.

33. Sound manipulation: The ability to manipulate sound. Can be acceptable in some cases, so long as it is not inherently fatal or overpowered. Sound is intangible and if you want to be hypertechinical it’s practically unblockable so no.

34. Illusions/Reflective light index bending: The ability to project images near or around you while simultaneously concealing your own image. I’ve thought about it and no. Just no to this.

35. *Lost Magic: You are pretty much already stronger than most regular mages if you slap the title Lost Magic in front of whatever you’re power/magic is so this is going to be something I look at very seriously. In short, and though I may sound like a douche, you need to ask permission for such powers PM and there will only be two other guild members with Lost Magic.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Rules]
1. All YCM rules apply
2. My word is the equivalent of Fairy Law
3. There will be no GMing, Metagaming, Powerplaying
4. Standard 3 day window for posting activity.
5. Advanced Clause exists. Obey it, I don't even know if there will be warnings or not
6. Everyone gets two characters mainly because the RP gets cluttered and characters can and most likely will die. Of course if a character dies you have the right to go make another one at any given time. But your maximum you can control at any one point is two
7. To show that you have read or understand this section bold the part of your bio where you mention why you joined the guild
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Combat and Posting]
Posting will be similar to (or more blatantly is) Aisu’s/Blu’s round robbing method of posting during missions and most non PVP combat scenarios. If it is simple Guild shenanigans or hanging around in town there is a lot more leniencies when it comes to post order.
There are 3 instances in which you will encounter combat throughout this RP and combat shall be handled thusly.

1. PVP: In the event that you have to fight another player I leave the outcome and the semantics of that fight up to you. You all are civilized I would hope that you do some form of PM to clarify how a fight is going to go. If a fight tends to drag on too long though some stronger will step in and that will be the end of that.

2. Player Event/Mission: Yep some of these missions can get violent you can be outnumbered or forced into a series of one-on-one confrontations. Either way though I may allow some liberty in damage dealt both situations are a single post of you attacking with whatever (of course you can jump to the aid of your teammates, make epic speech…etc) and I will decided the success of your attack, 9 times out of 10 its going to hit and I may even let you go all Dynasty Warriors on some enemies and show your stuff.

3. Player Boss Battles: Well of course there are boss battles and of course this is the most strict and controlled format in the RP. You do something and I say what happens after that. A simple yet serious Game Master D&D style layout, sometimes how you kill a boss may affect the story.

To show that you have read and understand this section, include an “Other” section in the app and fill it with a quirky (sp) fun fact about your character.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Ranks]
Your app has a rank section so let’s understand exactly how strong you are in comparison to the post Fairy Tail time skip team.

S: Gildartz, Mystyogan/Jellal, Erza, Mirajane, Laxus In short you are either broken by sheer power or you have plot protection where you just don’t lose. There will be no apps for this as there are already three S-Ranked Mages (there may be an exam though).

A: Natsu, Gajeel, Elfman, Juvia: I know there is a gap between the first two and the second two but in this case you still retain great power and only people who are above your rank can deliver you a curb stomp to the face the rest will have to work for it. It’s a considerable amount of power and you will be pivotal to the guild. There will only be 2 accepted A ranks and there will not be any reservations. If you want to plead your case then feel free to PM otherwise it is up to the strength of your app.

B: Lucy, Wendy, Thunder bodyguards: A decent amount of strength to take you down surely no common mage can step to you. Reserves are accepted for this rank.

C and lower: Everyone else, you are common people not weak but not particularly strong either you have potential in the guild and can easily rise in rank to be of star quality.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: App]

Username:

Name:

Appearance: (pic or 4+ lines)

Personality: (4+ lines)

History (4+ lines aka the part I care most about. There must be a reason for why you picked Chimera Soul instead of other guilds in Fiore like my favorite non-Fairy Tail guild Lamina Scale)

Goals/Subplot: (2+ lines or N/A  though I do believe everyone has a reason for doing something. In short you can introduce your characters wants from the guild, do they want strength, vengeance, etc. I decided to make this section because you really don’t have a spot for such information your history is nothing but a series of past events so have at this and if your subplot is so grand you want a mission for it PM and we’ll definitely talk and work it in somewhere.)

Magic: (as detailed as possible)

Weapons/Items: (you may choose to forgo traditional magic for a magic armament or have supporting weapons that help boost your magic. Once again as detailed as possible)
[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
[spoilers: Characters]

[spoiler: Bane Family]

[spoiler: Talon Bane]

Name: Talon Bane

Age: 467 (through a weird time magic incident that is how many years he’s lived)

Appearance: [url="http://fav.me/d3gt7fi"]http://fav.me/d3gt7fi[/url]

Personality: As the current guild master and founder of the guild he prides himself on being kind to each and every one of its members. He will do anything and everything to protect the guild he’s worked so hard to…get approved so he is a very diligent worker. Talon will often serves as the wise counsel who is always willing to help his “children” as he calls them learn the way of magic. The only downside to this is that one must NEVER get him angry. Bad things happen when he gets angry. The skies will grow dark and it is said that darkness shall inherit the earth once again and bring forth the gates of Beelzebub all as an enshrinement to his rage. Though this is rumored hyperbole (hopefully) no one, not even his actual children has ever seen him angry. Fortunately thanks to his wealth of life experiences, trials and tribulations, and his knowledge of his own power he hasn’t been in a situation where he would say he was angry

History: The important of Talon’s story is that when he was well into his old age (late hundreds) he was already a very accomplished mage. He had mastered a couple of magics seen the world or at least most of it and then decided to suffer the curse that all old people suffer, retirement. He had reached the end of his rope far too soon he had thought there was nothing left for him and nothing his magic could do about it. This inevitable mental breakdown led him on a path of self discovery, a path that would lead him to find…well anything (for some odd reason starting a family was never on this list, but he was self centered in his younger days).

During his travels he met another old wise mage who was brilliantly skilled and also on some sort of pilgrimage. Though this mage didn’t originate buy making a name for himself he was the head of a growingly popular guild known as Fairy Tail. Together they became immense companions and this new stranger decided to share the secret of “the essence of Magic.” This essence of magic was the perfect concept for Talon his powers would not be limited this horrible reality, there would be no tipping point, there would be no retirement. So he and his new friend came together, learned the lost magics and proceeded to teach it to others.

However the problem with his lost magic was that it was the same as his new friend Hades’. With Hades using his portable heart and his “Demon Eye” it was impossible for both of them to share such power without killing the other. On the day of the invasion to Tenrou Island Talon chose to sit that battle out. First because Hades knew an insanely powerful spell he named Grimoire Law which till this day Talon has not figured out. Second because this was Hades’ old guild it was best to let him have his fun and eat some fairies.

Then the unspeakable happened he felt as his own strength dramatically increased, but it was the most bittersweet moment because that only meant one thing. Hades...no Purehito had fallen in battle and that transferred all of the magic from his body into Talon. As Talon let tears fall for his fallen comrades for days he once again realized that he was alone. He was in a lifeless nomadic state for days till he accidentally saw a newspaper with the news of Fairy Tail’s disappearance or lack of existence in this world.

It was then he decided to try this “essence of Magic” business again but maybe go about it a nicer way. So seeing as he was the last know member of Grimoire Heart alive he took its resources and……[And Then There Were None Mission]…six years later after a lot of paperwork and a lot of witnesses have to mysteriously gone missing he finally had approval for his guild.

Goals: to find the “essence of Magic” other than that it’s all about helping out the guild.

Magic: Lost Magic The Book of Black Arts: The amalgamation of all things wrong in this world converted to energy and text. The constantly ever growing magic the grants the user access to demons, summons and other ancient theoretical lost magics.

Weapon: Giant staff/walking stick- due to his need to not use his magic without raising multiple alarms his staff has the ability to convert his magical aura into a tangible lethal force that can be used against the enemy. To those who are unaware of his secret it will look like he uses a very powerful shadow magic. While it is still creepy it won’t give off the same energy as a lost magic.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Simon Bane]

Name: Simon Bane

Appearance: [url="http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5457-1601318352.png"]http://moe.animechar...-1601318352.png[/url]

Personality: To you he will be the most respectful and polite host you will ever meet. He is your constant supporter, your cheerleader, your water boy. Always in your corner being there when you need him. To him you are could have chosen any guild to join and yet you picked this guild. You have his eternal gratitude and thanks and he will make sure you do not regret your decision. To other people he is the perfect gentlemen and as seen as the face of the guild always representing the guild at town meetings or fun events and such. For his enemies he retains the typical family anger issues as it is best not to get him angry. His rage leads to the use of unnecessary force in his powers which leads to him going on violent fits of murder rage. He tries his best to not get angry however though he does not have the same amount of patience as his father.

History: [And Then There Were None Mission]

Magic: Lost Magic Holy God Slayer
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Michael Bane]

Name: Michael Bane

Appearance: [url="http://browse.devian..."]http://browse.devian...[/url] magic#/d532van

Personality: In relation to you know this one thing…he hates you. He has never met you, he doesn’t have to meet you either, but know this he hates you and the fact that you breathe the same air as him is a constant reminder of this hate. It is not because you did directly anything towards him that he hates it is just that he is very territorial and subconsciously paranoid about things he calls his. He sees the guild as a family and you are simply another person trying to steal his relatives from him. In relation to other people he is often dismissive and not caring about the opinions of other. His life motto is “Hatas Gonna Hate” so other peoples’ opinions are irrelevant. It is for this reason when he doesn’t represent the guild on most matters. For his enemies, he is simply the one opponent you do not want to face. His already aggressive and temperamental personality comes through tenfold as he goes for the maximum amount of suffering. Unlike his relatives it’s hard to see what it is like when Michael gets truly angry because that tends to be the only mode he is in.

Magic: Lost Magic: Death by Chaining. The proper name for this magic is Chains of the Underworld because the user of such magic has the ability to call forth and freely control a seemingly infinite amount of chains from darkest dimensions. These chains are coated in what would best be described as dark energy that corrodes or explodes whatever it comes in contact with. True masters of this magic are said to be skilled enough to harness the power of the flames themselves and not need the chains. Unfortunately Michael for he is not a master so at best he can compose a small palm sized spherical fire ball.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Chris Bane]

Name: Chris Bane

Appearance: [url="http://browse.devian...r"]http://browse.devian...r[/url] monk#/d53oikm

Personality: The embodiment of the strong silent type seeing as he does not speak. Out of the three brothers he is the most…calm for lack of a better word. In relation to you he feels neither here nor there about it. Logically speaking this is a guild and your presence makes it that much stronger though on the other hand being one of the three S Ranked Mages your welfare, training and tutelage is now part of his concern which is rather taxing when you think about it. Chris Bane serves does not tend to weigh down on life decisions, though he does appear deep in thought most of the time he is often thinking about the most mundane and dullest of things. In relation to others especially young females he seems like the quiet mysterious bad boy that needs to be tamed by a good woman. This really stems from his looks and nothing else. In actuality he could be real nice if he wasn’t constantly restraining his brother from causing massive destruction and calamity. In terms of combat and to enemies there is only death if he ever decides to get serious with somebody. In order for Talon to successfully get the guild approved a lot of Dark Guilds who knew too much had to disappear for a second. Talon just made Chris get serious and angry for a second…no one even knows of those dark guilds anymore.

Magic: Lost Magic Arc of Diamond: This magic allows the user to create black diamonds seemingly out of nothing. If in the presence of natural earth the user can take the minerals of the earth make mountains of diamonds. This magic of course allows the user to form an out layer of diamond around their skin to form some kind of defense. The diamonds can become any shape and size which can cause some devastating combinations.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Guild Members]

[spoiler: Luna]
Username: TotalObelisk

Name: Ryan Wilma (prefers the nickname Luna)

[b]Appearance[/b]

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/206/8/d/luna_redesign_by_totalobelisk-d58j8qk.png[/img]

Personality: Fittingly Luna has a very dark and gloomy personality; she hardly ever shows any feelings aside from contempt, annoyance/anger and occasionally bemusement. She tends to talk down to people and is not very tactful when engaging in conversations; conversely she will become extremely irritated if someone starts talking down to her. She prefers to keep encounters brief and will thus keep her replies and conversations short and will often be quite rude to anyone she’s talking to. She has little patience for other people and will become easily irritated if someone is taking too long about anything as she has a very short temper, often becoming aggressive very quickly, but while she can be extremely violent she still exercises some restraint and will never go too far with anything even if provoked, there are things that even she considers harsh and will do her best to avoid them (a little past breaking bones.) She has few social skills and will either solve her problems violently or at the very least with a lot of shouting and yelling. While she does not have very many social skills she can get used to a person overtime, provided they do not push her buttons on a regular basis or get in her way, she can even become slightly forgiving of anything that would normally irritate her if she knows someone well enough, despite this though she shows very little sign of friendship or care even to someone she has grown used to and can still come across as a cold and irritable person. Luna is fairly photophobic and tends to avoid direct sunlight as often as she can, and will often wear a hood when outside if it is especially sunny.

History: Growing up Luna never managed to get along well with her parents, her father seemed to loathe her while her mother seemed to ignore her causing Luna to become distant and bitter to other people over time. However, shortly after her twelfth birthday she awoke to find both of her parents dead. After overcoming the initial shock (which honestly didn’t last as long as it should) Luna came across an old book belonging to her father that she assumed at first to be a journal but instead turned out to be some old tome written in a language she didn’t understand. She decided to try and get the book translated, wondering if it held the secrets her father had been extremely careful to keep from her and possibly a reason why he hated her so much, however she had little success in finding anyone who recognized the ancient text. As time went on she also began to develop a series of strange and rather destructive abilities that seemed to manifest most when she became enraged or frightened. Trying to gain control of her abilities Luna briefly became the apprentice to another mage who created a stave to help keep her abilities under control, however not being the sort to enjoy company Luna eventually left to continue her search. While she continued to get few results she did hear of the Chimera Soul guild from a few people and about how they had a very old and very powerful mage as their leader. Seeing no better options Luna set out to find the guild and, hopefully, some answers.

Goals/Subplot: Luna wishes to uncover her father’s hidden past in an attempt to better understand the powers she inherited from him.

Magic: Luna is able to produce and manipulate a form of dark energy which often takes the form of black lightning. She is able to use this in various ways, most often using it as straight up projectiles of varying strength; she is also able to surround herself in this energy which can vastly increase her speed and strength. As a side effect the sclera of her eyes will turn black when using her abilities and black sparks will sometimes come from the corners of her eyes when she uses her powers excessively or becomes irritated. Luna is also able to summon black tree like constructs from any nearby surface that are apparently made of some sort of black rock which are a solidified version of the black energy she uses for her projectiles. Luna uses them to either block any incoming attacks or to reach higher or out of reach places. They last as long as Luna wills them to be there and break up and dissolve once she doesn’t need them anymore. If they are damaged by any other means it’ll cause Luna physical pain. As an added effect of her powers she is able to see almost perfectly in pitch blackness but in incredibly sensitive to bright lights which can also weaken her abilities. Her powers are also extremely unstable and she will sometimes have trouble controlling them.

Weapons/Items: A long grey stave with a large teal crescent moon decoration at the end and a grey orb floating within the crescent moon. Luna can use this as a focus for her abilities so that her attacks are less unstable. She is also able to form a scythe made of dark energy from it which she can use for melee combat if need be.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Park-Lishang]
Name: Park LI-Shang

[b]Appearance(Courtesy of RinmaruGames)[/b]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jPCJb.png[/img]

Personality: Park has a very serious personality, and does not get the concept of joking around. She also is usually calm, but becomes annoyed at people who are very loud and/or arrogant. She also has a very detached attitude, unless it’s her problem she doesn’t care, and also has the tendency to look down on people, who are younger, and/or weaker than she is. Park is very condescending and judgmental, basically judging the book by its cover. She does not want to get to know you nor does she care to find more out about you. Park is very formal, and respects her (more powerful) elders, she also believes thought that silence is a virtue that all of us can learn from. Park is not at all tactful, and being very blunt she never beats around the bush or trying to soften any of her sharp remarks. Park is also very uncomfortable around men, and the thought of intercourse horrifies her, she often wonders why someone would even want to do something like that to their body. She prefers to keep herself at a distance when forced into participating in direct combat.

History: Park was born to a family of skilled assassins in village that lies secluded in a forest, which has a large population of… you guessed it butterflies. This is what attributes Parks strong love of butterflies. Since her early childhood Park was trained to be an assassin. By the age of six, she could hold a weapon, and by the age of ten she could proficiently kill a person without leaving any trace that someone had even been in the house, let alone that someone had killed that person. Park was always very skilled at what she did, and never failed at her missions. At the age of twelve as a present for completing many successful missions her grandfather, though her few magic tricks that might help her on more difficult missions. After this Park began training herself, in the mystical arts, and found a strong connection to lumokinesis. At the age of seventeen, Park was challenged with the task of killing an old mountain witch, who her parents felt had become too powerful for her own good, so they sent Park to silence her. During this assassination, though Park was discovered by the witch, and failed to execute her objective, because she had failed Park was exiled from her village, until she could kill the old witch. Park knowing that she could not defeat the old witch at her current power level, began searching for ways to make herself more powerful. In her searches she found out of guilds, she knew then that these would help her gain the abilities she needed to finally defeat the curse from her past, and so Park set out to find the strongest guild around. What she found was Chimera Soul.
Magic: Park is very fond of lumokinesis , which has learned to manipulate in many different ways. Her first and most proficient way is to manipulate it in to arrows of light. She uses two types of arrows; she likes to call hard light, and soft light. Soft light is the weaker form of her light arrow magic; it has the look of polished glass, and upon impact to a surface will shatter, just like glass, and deal a very painful, but non-lethal wound. Park can fire up to 4 of this type of arrow at one time, and this causes little, to no magic duress on her body. While her other form of light usage, hard light, is much stronger; this light is pure white and if it hits a person can be deadly, she can only fire 2 of this type of arrow at a time though. Park can also manipulate light into a golden light shield, which forms in a diamond-like shape, but she can only keep this shield up for short periods of time. Also this shield only protects her front and she cannot move while using it. Finally Park’s trademark magic is to manipulate light into light butterflies which she can make explode at will.

Goal: To master her magical duress condition, and to become an S Rank mage, so that she may return to her family, and make up for her blunder.

Weapons: Park has 6 throwing knives which she can manipulate using kinesis, and can use to defend herself. Each knife has and intricate, spiraling pattern carved into it, and begins with a butterfly wing shape. She also uses darts that explode with poisonous gas when they come in contact with flesh.

Other: Park likes to be referred to as the Butterfly Princess, due to her trademark butterfly theme. She also has a condition known as magical duress, which means the more she uses magic the more in wears down on her body, until she exhausts all the magic in her body, in which case she will need a recharge period.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Kazuya Himori]
Username: ANBU

Name: Kazuya Himori

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8954/tek5069a7140997d1773964.png[/img]
(tektek picture is for reference)

Kazuya is of a slim build, not showing much in terms of muscles upon a simple glance and only holding a height of roughly 5' 8" not being overly tall. Kazuya often wears a white shirt under a black suit with black pants, shoes and white gloves often giving him a more professional/wealthier appearance than he would hold wearing other forms of clothing. His hair is often brushed down however never holding so on the right side or at the back causing the back to appear spiky with the right side of his hair seeming to curve over to join the back of it, the left however remaining perfectly flat as it was brushed. Kazuya also often wears an eyepatch over his left eye, his right eye often having a red contact in whilst his left holds his natural eye color which is similar to an orange-gold hue, the eyepatch almost covered by the left side of his hair, which the fringe of hangs over almost removing the visibility of an eyeatch to anyone.

[b]Personality:[/b]

Kazuya is an extremely ordered person often trying to keep even the smallest part of himself seeming symmetrical, the right side of his hair and the back of it annoying him constantly due to this. When an object seems out of place whether due to being rotated, off-center or any other way that disrupts the order of the room Kazuya will often try to fix it if unoccupied, this often leading to him becoming obsessed with the appearance of a room and retreating to it for possibly hours to arrange it.

When in battle Kazuya is often calm looking at the battle tactically and in such detaches himself from his feelings towards those he is forced to fight. He will often make rulings that will affect others in their ability to combat him or to an extent combat anyone in the surrounding area and due to this his magic will seem as if made to support others. If however Kazuy's clothes are damaged in a way that makes them assymetric he will become angry quickly, removing laws the separate him from his opponent and instead trying to create laws to disadvantage them to where Kazuya could fight on equal grounds from close range. Whilst angry Kazuya seems to lose any tactical advantage he seemed to hold over his opponent, throwing such away to try to bring them to a near-lethal end as the destruction of his clothes' symmetry brings him back to the memory of discovering symmetry as safety to him. If not forced into battle Kazuya will often try to negotiate with the other parties involved, using 'Laws' to keep them from attacking him easily whilst going through these negotiations.

In talking to others Kazuya is often quiet not in that he doesn't speak but in that he doesn't do so loudly which could cause misunderstandings to those who don't hear him properly. He is often reserved keeping his past to himself if possible and becoming angry with those who force him to talk of it. If Kazuya believes an area's appearance to be assymetrical of without an aesthetic pattern he loses focus on what he sees within, only able to concentrate on living creature when inside such an area.

[b]History[/b]

Kazuya was born into a wealthy family, his parents buying anything he wanted and having a variety of staff that served them inside the mansion in which they lived, his lifestyle one of being extremely spoiled until the age of 10 at which time his parents were killed by thugs trying to steal money from them, Kazuya having been in the room as such happened and due to this was mentally scarred, finding the safest place nearby in fear of the men who killed his parents he saw a mirror, reflecting a pattern on a wall acrosses the room the pattern being similar to a checkerboard but of circles all placed to be symmetrical, and upon watching this instead of the thugs he remained calm enough to hide.

The event of his parents death had caused Kazuya an extreme need for symmetry for the next few years only not holding the fear of the thugs return or seeing a vision of his dead parents when symmetry was held by something within view, such causing him to lose focus in any assymetrical environment. A Butler had survived the thugs assault on the mansion staff to find the money and looked after Kazuya who had began to show an aptitude for magical ability at the age of 15 whilst wih his butler, having only a portion of the family's once grand fortune remaining and standing inside a store reading from a book about laws before moving his fingers over a single phrase a rudimentary cracked form of the phrase had then appeared in the air as a thief who had nearby just violated the law which had appeared was surrounded by a weak ball of energy, broke out of easily though surprised the ball of energy having surrounded him just as he saw the words floating.

for the next three years Kazuya had continued to live with his butler on their own in his families mansion, parts of which had fell into a state of disrepair however his room and the closest kitched along with a guest bedroom were unharmed leaving the area in which they stayed. Whilst living with him Kazuya had learnt his name as Thomas having previously called him 'uncle' a term which the butler had adopted as Kazuya had became like a son to him in their early years together by themselves. Over these years Kazuya had trained on his own where he could in using his Judgement Magic on his own this trining proving ineffective for anything bar holding the laws longer and becoming eventually able to use up to four though this being extremely draining.

As Kazuya reached the age of 18 Thomas had become ill after breathing a toxinous gas that had come from an underground cavern, the gas having found it's way to him as he dug up the ground releasing the toxic gas in a short area around him before it dispersed, being put into hospital with a low chance of survival from the illness which had so suddenly affected him due to the poisonous gas, Kazuya using portions of the little amount of remaining money to hire people to try to find cures to the disease having various potions tested with no avail he set off having heard of forbidden magics existing which may have the power necessary to heal him bringing his money with him as he traveled to find a guild in the hopes that by becoming a legal mage would help him find a cure or a way to heal Thomas who he still at times called his uncle, Kazuya at that time adopting the eyepatch and contact lens jhe currently wears, the red contact representing his mother who he only ever saw in red clothes and the eyepatch for his father who had lost an eye before kazuya was born being completely blind on that side. He also began to keep on him a dagger his father had locked away that the thugs hadn't found, it's blade complimeted with diamon along the edge of it making it extremely hard for another blade to be capable of breaking, the dagger not often used with Kazuya holding very little skill of such. A Year later with the potions the men Kazuya hired thus far only delaying the effects of the illness from affecting Thomas, Kazuya found a guild known as Chimera Soul recruiting new mages, [b]applying to join the guild in the hopes that they could help him with finding a magical means to cure Thomas, however revealing to no-one this reason[/b][b] and instead giving the reason of wanting to help the world achieve order[/b] such a thing being a reason he had contemplated for using his power as he had trained it.

[b]Goals/Subplot:[/b]

Kazuya wishes to find a way to Use Living Magic of which he has only heard snippet about or another form of magic which can be found to heal Thomas from the illness that has plagued him for the past year after he breathed in the gas. After such Kazuya wants to bring the world into a more ordered state with those in Dark guilds or that disobey the laws punished for such crimes quickly, believing his magic could help these events happen faster and as of such wants to increase his skill in using it.

[b]Magic:[/b]

Judgement Magic:
A Magic in which by writing in the air the user creates golden floating letters, these letters being used to form phrases to create rulings or 'Laws'. When a 'Law' is floating in the air any who have seen it's floating letters can be affected by Judgement magic, the user as the one who created the ruling will obviously have already done so and as of such can also be affected by it. When a 'Law' is broken by another person (i.e. the use of a word forbidden to be spoken by the caster of Judgement magic) the offender will be surrounded by a ball of white magical energy that they will be trapped inside, the ball providing protection from magic from outside and also to others from magic within. Unless a 'Punishment' is declared by the caster of Judgement magic this ball of energy will disperse in roughly 10-20 seconds. 'Punishments' declared by the user can be but are not limited to Inflicting pain/damage to the body of the offender the level of which increases with the size of the infraction, trapping the person inside the magical sphere which will then last an amount of time that is again tantamount to the infringement upon the rulings. If the user has broken one of their own 'Laws' they are surrounded by a black sphere of magical energy lasting 30 seconds with similar defensive properties to that that surrounds other offenders. To cast a punishment on the User of judgement magic one must first touch one of the glowing golden rulings to be recgonised by judgement magic as a temporary user and then declare a form of punishment, the level of which will be tantamount to the user's infringement. When the caster is not inside a ball of magical energy Judgement Magic will not recognise others as temporary users of it. The caster of Judgement magic may only at one time hold up to 5 'Laws' active however such a level of mastery would require skill similar to an S-Rank mage, at the Skill Level of an A-Rank mage 3 'Laws' is generally used capable of 4 though such would be extremely draining on the user. A user of Judgement magic may also create 'Laws' that were previously written on a page in ink before the battle, producing their golden floating counterparts at the expense of tiring themselves more than holding the laws would normally, such a tactic only considered as usable to force an escape.

[b]Weapons/Items:[/b]

A small Dagger that was once owned by Kazuya's father, it's handle is black and curved slightlymaking it easier to use with the inner side of it's blade towards Kazuya. The blade of the dagger is made from a gold-steel compund being a mixture of the two with a very low percentage of gold enough it's almost unseen and the edges of the dagger are coated in diamond increasing the cutting potential and it's durability. Kazuya is very unskilled in it's use and as of such often doesnt use it. and is incapable of hittin the smaller areas of an opponent where it could be lethal.

Other: By moving an object in a room to a different place whilst he is away Kazuya could easily become lost when trying to find it often searching outside the room for the missing object before within, this leading to him being found searching the hallways of a building for an object sitting almost in plain sight to others inside the room.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Galaxi]

Name: “Thousand Star” Galaxi

[spoiler=Appearance][img]%20http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/312/5/b/galxi001_by_totalobelisk-d5kctyq.png[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: Galaxi has a very bright and optimistic personality and always seems to be having the time of her life in any given situation. She tends to be very aggressive at times and will usually pass the time fighting with others or just training by herself, as far as she’s concerned fighting is the best way to get to know someone and believes a person’s true feelings are revealed in the way they fight, to her there is no other way to bond with a person and when meeting new people will almost immediately challenge them to a fight, in fact almost every friend that Galaxi has she has fought with at least once, most of them being the first time they met, the more intense the fight the greater their friendship. Unfortunately Galaxi gives little thought into her action, often picking fights with people much stronger than herself or just showing no concern for the consequences, subsequently she also shows little care for her surroundings, often destroying things around her during a fight without even noticing. Due to her obsession with fighting she has become extremely desensitised to violence and has no qualms about seeing others fighting for whatever reason, when challenged herself though she’ll immediately accept without a second thought. Galaxi enjoys old tales about knights and heroes and often fancies being one herself, sometimes seemingly convinced she’s part of an epic legend of her own (she is of course the main character) as such she has named all of her weapons and attacks in order to, in her words, make the story sound more epic. Since she was younger, for whatever reason Galaxi has a strange aversion to seeing her own reflection and will avoid doing so whenever possible. Outside of battle Galaxi is an incredibly caring person and tries to get along well with whoever she meets, she can be rather protective of others as well, especially her little sister, and almost always thinks of others before herself. Being a protective older sister Galaxi takes good care of Sola and will step in to help her without a moment’s hesitation and will gladly fight anyone who threatens her with extreme prejudice, anyone who so much as picks on her sister is considered suicidal cause she will totally cut you, did I make that clear yet? No? Okay then, mess with Sola and she will frickin’ end you!

History: Galaxi was born into a family that was part of a mercenary guild and as such was trained in combat from a very young age using a variety of different weapons, though Galaxi herself always proffered the use of swords over any other weapon. During her younger years Galaxi also tended to pick on her younger sister, Sola, often teasing her about being weaker than she was as a way to make herself feel superior. On their way home one day Galaxi decided to play a trick on Sola and ran off leaving her by herself, however when Galaxi arrived home she found that Sola hadn’t arrived yet. The whole family waited for an entire day and Sola still didn’t come home. Eventually Galaxi, overwhelmed by guilt, finally ran out of patience and ran out to try and find her sister. She eventually found her being harassed by a gang of thugs in the town slums, enraged Galaxi struck out at them and managed to take a few of them down herself, however only being a little girl and outnumbered she was easily overwhelmed by the gang who started beating on her as well until the city guard arrived with the rest of her family to drive the gang off. Galaxi begged her sister for forgiveness and promised to never let anything like this happen to her again, though she realized that she had been too weak to protect her and her own training wasn’t making her much stronger. Galaxi eventually decided that the only way to become stronger was to learn magic, having heard of the powerful mage guilds all throughout the country, however due to her family’s disapproval for magic she resorted to learning magic in secret, eventually running away from home in order to further her skills in the outside world. Galaxi spent the next ten years honing her own skills and taking on the odd job here and there as a freelance mage, eventually earning the nickname ‘Thousand Star’ for the way she was able to summon a swarm of magical energy balls at will. [b]For a long time she considered joining one of the guilds to help further her own training, eventually hearing of Chimera Soul. Making a spontaneous on the spot decision Galaxi decided to join up, after all what could go wrong?[/b]

Goals/Subplot: Galaxi wishes to become as powerful as she possibly can in order to protect her younger sister.

[spoiler=Magic]
Galaxi is able to channel her magic into her weapon to create various different light based constructs from it, usually defaulting to a sword-like blade but sometimes going with other sorts of weapons such as hammers and axes, the size of these weapons vary depending on Galaxi’s use of magic, sometimes resembling the normal size for the type of weapon used and sometimes becoming monstrously huge if need be, however larger weapons drain her magic faster and can wear her out with excess usage. If she needs to Galaxi is also able to fire pure blasts of her magical energy, either from her hands or her hilt, which can vary from smaller projectiles to larger beams of destructive energy.

Weapon Forms:
[i]Milky Way:[/i] Sword. The blade appears to be made out of a glittering pink energy; it is divided into two halves with a small gap between them, one half slightly shorter than the other one.
[i]Andromeda:[/i] Morning Star. A large spiked ball on a chain made out of the same energy, the size of the ball and chain are relative to each other (the chain grows longer as the ball grows larger) and while it can weigh up to several tons Galaxi has no problems using it. She will often start with the weapon small and increase its size while swinging it to increase its momentum.
[i]Bode:[/i] Hammer: Its appearance is somewhat similar to the sword form except that the longer half has a large hammer on the end.
[i]Hoag:[/i] Axe: Similar to the hammer’s appearance only with an axe instead of a hammer. The axe can switch between a single headed axe and a double headed axe.

Energy attacks:
[i]Galaxi Star:[/i] Her standard attack, Galaxi summons a handful of magical orbs that she can fire at her opponents and has somewhat limited control over their trajectory, they explode on impact. It is a simple attack and uses very little magical energy so it is the move she uses the most often.
[i]Galaxi Cluster:[/i] A more extreme version of Galaxy Star, Galaxi summons hundreds of orbs that orbit around her and fire out in all directions, they explode on impact. If she encounters a strong opponent Galaxi will often quickly resort to using this move as it is much stronger than Galaxy Star even if it uses more magical energy.
[i]Galaxi Supercluster:[/i] A more extreme version of Galaxy Cluster, Galaxi summons thousands of orbs that orbit around her in a seemingly chaotic style before fanning out and directing themselves at her target from all possible angles, they explode on impact. This move takes up a lot of Galaxi’s magical energy and is usually only used as a last resort.
[i]Starburst Galaxi:[/i] A variation of Galaxi star except this time Galaxi uses her magic to create a series of blades that she will either use to intercept incoming attacks or launch them at her opponents, either to wound them or to pin them to a wall, as longs this move is active Galaxi can create as many blades as she needs to at a rather rapid rate, though excessive use will wear her out quickly.
[i]Baby Boom:[/i] A simple yet extremely powerful attack, Galaxi fires a beam of concentrated magical energy from her weapon that fires continuously creating a long beam of energy until she shuts it off. Like her weapon forms the attack can vary in size, ranging from a small to much larger blasts similar in size to her weapon’s larger forms. Depending on the scale it can drain a lot of magical energy and usually takes time to charge so is risky to use in a one on one fight.[/spoiler]

Weapons/Items: Galaxi carries what looks like an ornate sword hilt with no blade, the hilt is bright pink with a red orb set into the middle of it and two wing shaped decorations either side. Galaxi creates her weapon constructs using this object, she can create them without it but the hilt makes it a lot easier and uses up less of her magical energy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hugo Drake]
Username: AixDivadis
Name: Hugo Drake
[spoiler='Appearance']Hugo Drake, by all indications, looks like a kid. He’s short, his build is befitting someone many years younger than him, however, he doesn’t look like a midget, it’s more as if his growth, in all areas, was somehow completely halted, which it may actually have, somehow, by magic. He’s quite skinny, even for a kid, barely any flesh on his small bones, but he is deceptively strong, his strength is also partially enhanced by magic. He has long, smooth, sandy yellow hair that reach his shoulders and big, young-looking, light sky blue eyes that are always wide and cheerful. At all times when he is in public, Hugo wears a light blue plush dragon costume, it has bright yellow spines going down the back and actually functional plush wings. It is cartoonish, similar to how a Toon monster looks. Hugo sees through its mouth, but he keeps the mouth almost closed so people actually think he’s a walking talking plush dragon. The costume is quite sturdy looking, with a large lower body making it hard for Hugo to walk, so he prefers to fly, even when barely off the ground. The wings are actually similar to the Exceeds’ Aera, except the wings are dragon/bat-like rather than angelic/bird-like and colored like Hugo’s costume. The wings feed off a lacrima, so it doesn’t use up Hugo’s magic. Hugo is also always moving the tail on costume just for effect, though the tail also serves as a weapon.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Personality']Hugo Drake: Always cheerful, always optimistic. He’s that guy who will cheer everyone on acting all happy, even when they are all in grave danger. He seems to not know what danger is and is extremely lucky, almost always able to avoid danger without doing anything. His optimism can be infectious and he knows that looking on the bright side can actually have bright effects and make people perform better. Hugo is very clumsy and constantly breaking things, whether its because he’s flapping his wings around or swinging his tail wildly. He is very curious, and is often invasive, as he doesn’t exactly know what privacy is, and he can’t handle remotely fragile objects, his supernatural strength causes him to have very little control over his strength, so when he picks something up of yours, it’s best to get it out of his hands ASAP. When he breaks something of value, he comically would try to clean it up within a second and go hide... which he can’t hide very well with a giant plush dragon costume. Hugo does care a lot about others and tries his best to make them happy. He’ll try to surprise people with what he believes are happy surprises... but not everyone would agree. To those serious and cranky people he’ll seem to be very annoying, especially as he tries doubly hard to please those people but seems to have the opposite effect on them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Biography']Since for as long as he could remember, there was only him and his big brother, Vincent Drake, who was twelve years older than him. They travelled the world. His brother was a rare items, and creatures, collector and they went around finding rare things and putting them in bubbles. Because of this, Hugo learned much about the world and got to see many amazing things but he still has much of the world to cover. Vincent was famous, though there wasn’t much coverage on Hugo. They were invited all over the place, to royalty and etc, because people wanted to see Vincent’s collection. Vincent was a master at the Arc of Bubbles and thus he could compress bubbles extremely small and carried his collection around in his backpack. Hugo received the dragon costume as a present from an archmage when he was ten years old. When Hugo was twelve, he and Vincent invaded an ancient tomb of a forgotten race, they were repelled by some unknown magic and sent flying away. Hugo was protected by his explosion proof costume but Vincent was not so lucky as they were taken by surprise. Vincent died of his injuries before Hugo could get him to a healer. Hugo continued to wander the world. [b]Why did he join Chimera Soul? Well, he didn’t exactly apply, he sort of saw the celebration from above and crash landed down to see what was going on. When he found out about Chimera Soul, he decided to join. What is his goal? To have fun. :D[/b][/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magic']
[spoiler='Arc of Bubbles']The Arc of Bubbles is a Lost Magic that creates mini-dimensions. A magical sphere appears where Hugo is about to form one and depending on the size of the sphere, whatever is inside has a certain amount of time to get out of the way before the bubble forms. The bubble is very hard to break, from both the inside and the outside, though both the speed of which the bubbles form and the hardness of the bubble is directly related to the caliber of the user. Once the mini-dimension is created, the user is free to change the size of it. If they were to compress it, then when the bubble is released/popped it will instantly expand to the regular size and create an explosion around them. If the bubble was expanded and popped, then stuff around would get sucked in by the sudden vacuum. The bubbles have a weird swirling design on them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Dragon Suit']The dragon suit has an Aera-Type flying enchantment with a lacrima and a powerful mace-like tail. It is protected to an extreme degree from explosions as well as any sort of blunt weaponry. The claws and spines on it can actually harden and extend like spears.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler:Ersces Le'Crux]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]: Ersces Le’Crux
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]: 19
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]: Male
[b][u]Height[/u][/b]: 6’5’’
[b][u]Weight[/u][/b]: 494.9 lb
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: B
[spoiler='Appearance:'] Le’Crux is very rotund, but is the owner of a musculature similar to real-world sumo wrestlers. Le’Crux is just a large human being by stature all-around. He is an olive-skinned individual that possesses a tall, tapering, orange Mohawk. He wears light blue sunglasses upside down. He is primarily bare-chested except for criss-crossing suspenders that are white with an emblem at the intersection that bears a resemblance to a compound eye, but has runes in the shape of a pupil in the middle. He wears navy shorts that go to about his knees with a white belt, which has a belt buckle virtually identical to the suspenders’ emblem at their intersection. Around his waist is also a forest green ‘cape’ of sorts, similar in style to Broly’s from DBZ. He wears gladiator-style sandals.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Personality:'] He places a large emphasis on the values and benefits of intimidation, a mindset gained dually from his general size advantage and his magic pertaining to a realm that frightens, startles or incites feelings of discomfort in others. He is often wearing a cocky, but distant, smirk. He thinks being an enigma will further this purpose and as such rarely tells people his first name. A man who is content to say nothing or next to nothing. Brevity is appreciated by him, which adds a layer of depth to his words when uttered. That said, he still possesses a quick wit and will use it when verbally pressed. Le’Crux is at home in high-pressure situations, where his calmness—he belives—creates yet another method of intimidation. This ability to perform admirably in “clutch” situations has become a matter of pride for the man, resulting in his placing of winning above nearly all else. To call Le’Crux competitive would be a galactic understatement.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='History:'] Born on the isolated island of K’hayl quite far from Fiore, Ersces Le’Crux was introduced to magic by his father, a humble giant who made a living as a beekeeper. His father taught his son techniques to control and calm the bees in order to retrieve the honey for selling. Le’Crux enjoyed the power he felt over the bees and used the magic to manipulate them to help him hunt. Eventually, the boy became so talented at this that he could control other insects and arachnids, as well. He began to feel at one with his powers and with his “critters” as he calls them. One species in particular intrigued him greatly, the Arcane Mantis. This species consisted of several ape-sized mantises capable of performing magic to transform themselves into other insects to battle. Some were even capable of other magics, like Telepathy. One of these special few had a fateful encounter with Le’Crux, seeing the uncommon compassion he had for the normally despised arthropods. This Arcane Mantis approached Le’Crux and began teaching him the fundamentals of their magic. His life was unperturbed and wonderful. One day, magic knights from ERA came to his island, saying that their all-seeing eyes had noticed a Dark Guild on the island and that they were here to disbar, disband and (if necessary) execute its members. The Dark Guild’s members would not go quietly, however. Fighting erupted all across the island, eventually climaxing in magical guerrilla warfare that wreaked havoc on the island and its people. One of the Dark Guild’s higher ups decided that an effective way to hold the ERA Templars at bay was to start killing and kidnapping the island’s natives. Sometime later that same man happened to kill Le’Crux’s parents before the young man’s own eyes. The man cackled madly at the boy, calling him weak and helpless as grief rocked the very essence of young Ersces. It was then that the boy stood up and assumed that now-infamous smirk, confusing the man. Later, standing over the man’s dead body, Le’Crux fashioned his hair into a Mohawk using mantis scythes to signify his newly decided status as a warrior. The boy took the man’s light blue sunglasses off and put them on upside down to spite the man in the afterlife. Then, he went on a personal mission and hunted down every last member of the Dark Guild. The ERA Templars obviously took a liking to this remarkably powerful youngster with nearly unheard of and unknown magical talents who aided them in their purpose. He told them that one day he would come to Fiore and end the existence of all Dark Guilds, once and for all. In response to this and the boy's training habits, they gave him the nickname 'Preying Mantis' as a pun. When Le’Crux went back to see his master, the Arcane Mantis had a spear through its head with a note nailed to it that read,
“You should have made sure to get all of us. Then, we wouldn’t have to get revenge ourselves, little one.
-Leon Sharpe, of the Dark Guild”
Le’Crux agonized over the death of his master and companion, but shortly after was confronted by a number of other Arcane Mantises, who assembled themselves in a magic circle formation. They cast the forbidden magic and used the circle to craft a weapon for the young man. It was a magical warhammer-axe combination weapon, whose weight adjusted to the will of its user. It also held the magical capability to eat through magic seals and barriers, albeit not quickly. Le’Crux lived and trained among the Arcane Mantis tribe from that point on until he turned 18. At this point, his hatred for Dark Guilds had festered and made him bitter, although he tried to hide it. He made his way to Fiore and eliminated two Dark Guilds and all of their members before falling off the map. Then, he decided that he should join a guild to gain allies as even he could not defeat every single one of the Dark Guilds and their (as he noticed) increasingly more powerful members by himself. Also, he was in dire need of money and had received threatening letters from ERA concerning his not being registered officially in the country. His past a mystery to many here, he wished to remain unknown for the most part. Following suit, he decided to pick a guild that was a relative unknown but showed what he believed to be promise and potential for victory as well as success. If he could find a guild to satisfy all of this criteria, he would have found a perfect storm. Then, he found out about Chimera Soul. It was decided. He would head there at once. [/spoiler]
[spoiler='Goals/Subplot/etc.:'] Eradicate Dark Guilds everywhere. Hunt down Leon Sharpe. See history.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magic:'] Entymancy
[indent=1]· “Mancer Magic”-in tune with element/discipline and all aspects under its domain, natural and magical[/indent]
[indent=1]· Ability to transform and/or generate joints, limbs, etc. into insects/arachnids/arthropods or insect/arachnid/arthropod body parts at will; insectoid-chimera ability[/indent]
[indent=1]· Control over and ability to communicate with insects, arachnids and arthropods in nearby area (magical influence radius)[/indent]
[indent=1]· Magically alter nearby insects, arachnids and arthropods (combination of above two abilities)[/indent]
[indent=1]· Magical Attacks:[/indent]
[indent=1]o Limb Swarm-Locust/Wasp/Roach/Termite/etc. Style[/indent]
[indent=1]o Full Body Swarm-Locust/Wasp/Roach/Termite/etc. Style[/indent]
[indent=1]o “Entymera” (transforms body parts with magic), e.g. Arcane Scythe, Beetle Shell, Spider Spinners, Fly-Wings, etc.[/indent]
[indent=1]o ???(Others yet TBD)[/spoiler][/indent]
[spoiler='Weapons/Items:'] Magical Warhammer-axe combo known as Termite—wears away at any magical seal or barrier, even ones written in Dark Ericture. Normal obstructions take only 1 strike. Obviously, the stronger the magic of the seal, the more power required to dispel it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Other:'] The Arcane Mantis died out on the day of Ersces’ 18[sup]th[/sup] birthday, but was exclusive to the island of K’hayl. Using the Termite drains Ersces’ magic. He is not the first Entymancer, just the first human to master it to this degree. As such, a lot is unknown about the magic and its potential. He goes by his last name almost exclusively.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Henry Whitley]

Name: Henry Whitley

Appearance: Henry stands a normal 5’10” with dark brown skin and deep black eyes. His skin is still quiet smooth though he is going through that manly stage of his life so he getting some stubble. His hair, while normally cut; can grow out to be an enormously curly afro that he is often required to wear for disco themed parties. He has a pretty slim build but nothing alarming just normal. His clothing usually consist of a black jack dealers uniform: black slacks, white button up shirt, a scarlet tie and vest, and for his own little flair he like to occasionally put on what he defines as classy hats. His shoes vary from sneakers to the utmost classy dress shoes, mainly due to the duality of his family’s lifestyle and his own occupation growing up.

Personality: If you ever needed cheering up or someone to help you put a smile on your face you can always count on Henry Whitley. The young lad always has a song in his heart and will always see the bright side of things. There is no need for negativity in this world because how could you be negative when the sun shines so brightly, the sky is always so blue, and grass is always so green. He tries to solve the world’s problems through song (though he can’t sing), he bears no ill-will to those who have wronged him ever because life is too short to have grudges.

In combat he isn’t much different though his magic is uncharacteristically fatal he doesn’t try to kill often. When his life is on the line he goes for the quickest and most instantaneous moves to finish a person off. No need to make someone suffer because that would be rude. He has never really been in one of these life threatening situations before.

History: Henry was born to the Whitley family which could best be described as the new age socialites. They weren’t famous due to media interactions it was just that their names were legendary through word of mouth. Everyone who was anyone wanted to be invited to Whitley party and of course most people were. To the Whitley family that is what life was one big party. The family wasn’t wealthy by any means so it was up to everyone to help out. Henry’s aunt and uncle on his fathers sided were experienced chefs and they catered the event, his parents acted as host most of the time, the litany of cousins he had and himself often acted as waiters or played particular rolls if the party had a certain theme. The Whitley family was one big cluster of love.

Growing up Henry’s parents tried to instill within him the arts and the pleasantries of life and while he lived through his fair share of hardships he was always raised to take it in stride and celebrate life. As it was time for him to set out on his own journey and become his own man his parents stayed back and in their town and continued to have their fabulous parties. At the age of 18 he was had worked in a Casino as a card dealer for various games and it was a fulfilling job. You get money, you get to meet lots of people, and the living conditions were pretty awesome. The only problem was that thanks to his carefree live-life attitude he never learned the true value of money which then led to quite a bad gambling habit. He was naturally good at all card games but he was pretty bad at…well all non-card games such as Roulette or betting on sporting events. And like most people with bad gambling habits he incurred massive gambling debts, so much so that his overall knack to be too good at card games could not compensate for it. Henry inevitably realized the quagmire of despair he was getting in financially so he left his casino where he worked to find another way to make money and pay off his debts.

Henry then decided to call upon his magical skills and figured that mages are able to get a lot of money with their missions. So he went to Fiore where it is said that there were a lot of great mage guilds to be a part of and as he went from guild to guild he only found one guild that had a the perfect policy. Chimera Soul is so far the only guild in Fiore that absorbs all the debts of its guild members when they enter the guild. So of course he signed up.

Magic: Card Magic: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdY6dWP7k0"]this[/url]

Weapons: Though he has a small frame and wears short sleeves Henry always carries 10 decks of playing cards on his person. His magic allows him to call from an infinite pool of playing cards from some alternate dimension, the decks on hand are for more conventional purposes and in the unfortunate chance that some magic cuts him off from his card teleporting magic.

Other: Seeing as he has never had much combat experience Henry tends to “dance fight” instead of actual fighting. It’s a very graceful form of combat but visually it’s a combination of Mr. 2 from One Piece, West Side Story, Fred Astaire, and the tap dancing Nicholas brothers.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Geneviere La Rose]
Username: ClearAngel

Name: Geneviere La Rose

Appearance: [img]http://i.imgur.com/pwmv6.jpg[/img]

Personality: Geneviere is quite pensive, and prefers to keep to herself though she is quite intelligent. Geneviere prefers quiet places, and enjoys quiet people, in fact Geneviere enjoys anything quiet. Geneviere can often be found with her nose in a book or practicing magic. Like many women she has a high thresh hold for pain, but will cry at the smallest things not because she is hurt, but because she is very gentle she could even be referred to as a crybaby. As previously mention Geneviere is very gentle and hates violence, which is quite an odd contrast to her magic, which is quite destructive in general.

Geneviere also has the mentality of a child, and is very innocent not understanding double meaning phrases or swear words. Also like a child Geneviere picks up on things quickly, and like a parrot will repeat things she hears without knowing what they mean. Unlike a child however she is quite unenergetic, and struggles with physical activity needing help with many things. Once Geneviere puts her mind to something though she will become very determined and will not stop until she succeeds.

History: From a young age Geneveire was trained in the arts of magic, coming from a very magicentric family. At the age of 5 Geneviere was proficiently able to use magic to aide her. Not only that though, but Geneviere was educated on the knowledge of everything magical from plants to swords. Something that Geneviere is quite curious about though is Lost Magic, and unable to find much information about it at home she left her homeland, at the age of 10 with the permission of her parents, to join guilds hoping to learn more of the mystery shrouded Lost Magic. Why her parents let her do this quite simple, though it might have seemed like bad parenting, Geneviere’s parents hoped that joining a guild would give her sense of accomplishment, and teach her lesson’s they never could at home.

Due to leaving home at such a young age, and having no real adult or parental figure to look up to instead of growing up Geneviere mentality stayed at that of a 9 or 10 year old. Geneviere traveled her homeland, but all of the guilds there offered little to her and could tell her next to nothing of Lost Magic. So she made the decision to travel to the faraway land of Foire hoping that they might offer her more. Of the many guilds she had heard of in Foire one stood out to her Chimera Soul, which had a reputation for having a very extensive knowledge Lost Magic. So logically she traveled there, and joined.

Goals/Subplot: Geneveire hopes to learn the way of Lost Magic from the Bane family, and learn everything there is to know about magic, and return to her parents accomplished and make them proud.

Magic: Geneviere’s magic is known as Shatterstar, though she can control the magic herself she commonly uses her staff as it uses less energy. Using her staff Geneviere can create small balls of light which she can then cause to explode, which is how she commonly uses her magic. The explosion though is different from what most would think, instead the explosion gives off immense heat waves, and throws small shards of light in random directions similar to a fragmentation grenade.

Geneviere also uses other magic, which she does without her staff, but they consume large amounts of energy. Geneviere also uses another technique in which she creates large diamonds of light, which she can through at people. Geneviere can also “shatter” herself in which her physical form literally cracks, and reforms a few feet away, Geneviere can only use this ability once every couple of hours.

Weapons/Items: Geneviere carries around a staff, which is as mentioned as the way she commonly channels her magic threw. The staff can also be used in physical combat to its sharp points. She also carries around a ceremonial knife, which is an heirloom from her family. The knife has intricate carvings etched into it, though they seem magical Geneviere has no idea what they might do. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dune Solkaz]
Username: AixDivadis
Character Name: Dune Solkaz
[spoiler='Appearance (I might post a pic later)']
Dune is quite tall and has a lean, muscular build. He has spiky red hair (the same color as Erza) and small orange/amber irises (he’s one of the crazy type like Natsu). He wears a black vest trimmed with silver unzipped, like Natsu’s but it extends into a trench coat type thing, he holds it down with a belt. The belt is black leather and has gourd-shaped containers (like the kind that Gaara from Naruto wears on his back, but a lot smaller) strapped, one on each side. He has black soft-soled shoes. On his neck is a necklace of five large iron balls, 4 smaller ones to the sides and one bigger one in the middle.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Personality']
Dune is can be hotheaded and obnoxious and he likes to fight and destroy things. He seems not to give a sh*t about other people, but that is just a guise to make himself look really badass. He actually likes other people and feels really good when he’s with his friends. Most of the time, he makes a bunch of excuses when helping his friends or being with them along the lines “Oh, I was just passing by and felt like doing something random”.

His outward appearance and actions paint him as an ignorant and rather dim guy, the truth is that he is really observant and calculating and can make really creative use of his magical powers.

When other people are watching, he likes to pull off the flashiest and destructive moves possible, and completely overkill whatever he’s doing. What a showoff. But he can figure out when or when not to waste his energy doing so, when there will be something ahead that might need him to be still at near full strength.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='History/Bio']
Dune Solkaz is the child of a great magical craftsman and a seamstress. He had a happy childhood growing up in the small town of Caelithton amongst friends and family, but it all shattered when Dune was twelve, nearing thirteen, when his town was utterly destroyed by a Dark wizard. Dune suspects that the wizard had taken his family heirloom, a stone that could transmute ordinary metals to magical nearly invincible steel and other metals with magical properties. He refused to be taken in and fostered at a neighboring village and decided to seek his fate in the great big world of adventure, hoping to eventually come upon the wizard and avenge his town. Dune came upon his job as a bounty hunter and gained lots of fighting experience against magical opponents. With this money earned from bounty, he was able to afford precious metals and craft his magnets. With creativity and determination, Dune honed his skills so that he could hunt higher and higher ranked wizards and eventually perhaps find the wizard who had destroyed his town. After seven years, Dune eventually came to Fiore, which he had started to lose hope on his quest. He became very interested in the guilds and decided to try joining one. Chimera just happens to be Dune’s favorite magical creature.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magic']
Electricity and Magnetism: The two magics are interconnected. Dune can magnetize metals and control magnets (and metal). The closer they are to him, the better he can control them and the more force he can put into him. He uses his magic in a variety of versatile ways. He also has the ability to use pure electricity, but it is less skilled with it. He carries some powerful magnets around that are far stronger than any he can simply make on the spot and enchantedly heavy.
[spoiler='Weapons']
His magnets have to be activated by him, otherwise their magnetic power is sealed.
- 30 small rare earth magnet balls which he keeps in one of the gourds on his belt. Despite being the size of large marbles, they each weigh 50 pounds, but they are enchanted so when Dune handles them, they only weigh 1/30 of their weight. He pours them out of the gourd and they form a chain/snake and start circling him.
- Liquid magnet, otherwise known as Quicksteel, that he can solidify at will giving him all sorts of options for turning it into weapons or shields. It is very expensive and Dune only uses it against very powerful opponents.
- His necklace is also a weapon, they are simply much heavier versions of the balls, the smaller ones weigh 120 lbs each and the large one weighs 200 lbs, they are also 1/30 of their original weight for Dune.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magnet Magic Moves']
Magnet Shot: He holds a magnet between his index finger and thumb, when he lets go, it shoots like a bullet. This alone is enough to take out most wizards. It can be done with any of his magnets.
Magna Shockwave Cannon: It is named so because, like a shockwave, it goes in every direction. Dune positions the 30 magnets in a circle then, when he claps his hand, they shoot out like bullets.
Quicksteel Shell: Dune forms a shield with the liquid magnet.
Quicksteel Dart: He makes a small dart with the liquid and fires it.
Bullseye: Dune touches you with his finger and a bullseye appears. It attracts magnets so that it is A LOT harder to dodge his magnet shot.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Electric Magic Moves']
Shock Bullet: He can do everything in the magnet moves section, except, the magnets now sparkle with electricity.
Shock Chain: The magnets form a line and electricity sparkles between them. He can swing it out like a whip.
Shock Lance: This is the only pure electricity move you will see him use at the moment. To make a long story short, it is pretty much Chidori from Naruto.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, one app completed. As I said I know next to nothing about Fairy Tail so if anything here seems off, and they very likely are, then I'll correct it as best I can.

[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/206/8/d/luna_redesign_by_totalobelisk-d58j8qk.png [/img][/spoiler]

Personality: Fittingly Luna has a very dark and gloomy personality; she hardly ever shows any feelings aside from contempt, annoyance/anger and occasionally bemusement. She tends to talk down to people and is not very tactful when engaging in conversations; conversely she will become extremely irritated if someone starts talking down to her. She prefers to keep encounters brief and will thus keep her replies and conversations short and will often be quite rude to anyone she’s talking to. She has little patience for other people and will become easily irritated if someone is taking too long about anything as she has a very short temper, often becoming aggressive very quickly, but while she can be extremely violent she still exercises some restraint and will never go too far with anything even if provoked, there are things that even she considers harsh and will do her best to avoid them (a little past breaking bones.) She has few social skills and will either solve her problems violently or at the very least with a lot of shouting and yelling. While she does not have very many social skills she can get used to a person overtime, provided they do not push her buttons on a regular basis or get in her way, she can even become slightly forgiving of anything that would normally irritate her if she knows someone well enough, despite this though she shows very little sign of friendship or care even to someone she has grown used to and can still come across as a cold and irritable person. Luna is fairly photophobic and tends to avoid direct sunlight as often as she can, and will often wear a hood when outside if it is especially sunny.

History: Growing up Luna never managed to get along well with her parents, her father seemed to loathe her while her mother seemed to ignore her causing Luna to become distant and bitter to other people over time. However, shortly after her twelfth birthday she awoke to find both of her parents dead. After overcoming the initial shock (which honestly didn’t last as long as it should) Luna came across an old book belonging to her father that she assumed at first to be a journal but instead turned out to be some old tome written in a language she didn’t understand. She decided to try and get the book translated, wondering if it held the secrets her father had been extremely careful to keep from her and possibly a reason why he hated her so much, however she had little success in finding anyone who recognized the ancient text. As time went on she also began to develop a series of strange and rather destructive abilities that seemed to manifest most when she became enraged or frightened. Trying to gain control of her abilities Luna briefly became the apprentice to another mage who created a stave to help keep her abilities under control, however not being the sort to enjoy company Luna eventually left to continue her search. While she continued to get few results she did hear of the Chimera Soul guild from a few people and about how they had a very old and very powerful mage as their leader. Seeing no better options Luna set out to find the guild and, hopefully, some answers.

Goals/Subplot: Luna wishes to uncover her father’s hidden past in an attempt to better understand the powers she inherited from him.

Magic: Luna is able to produce and manipulate a form of dark energy which often takes the form of black lightning. She is able to use this in various ways, most often using it as straight up projectiles of varying strength; she is also able to surround herself in this energy which can vastly increase her speed and strength. As a side effect the sclera of her eyes will turn black when using her abilities and black sparks will sometimes come from the corners of her eyes when she uses her powers excessively or becomes irritated. Luna is also able to summon black tree like constructs from any nearby surface that are apparently made of some sort of black rock which are a solidified version of the black energy she uses for her projectiles. Luna uses them to either block any incoming attacks or to reach higher or out of reach places. They last as long as Luna wills them to be there and break up and dissolve once she doesn’t need them anymore. If they are damaged by any other means it’ll cause Luna physical pain. As an added effect of her powers she is able to see almost perfectly in pitch blackness but in incredibly sensitive to bright lights which can also weaken her abilities. Her powers are also extremely unstable and she will sometimes have trouble controlling them.

Weapons/Items: A long grey stave with a large teal crescent moon decoration at the end and a grey orb floating within the crescent moon. Luna can use this as a focus for her abilities so that her attacks are less unstable. She is also able to form a scythe made of dark energy from it which she can use for melee combat if need be.

Five Dollar Pizza! Woot! Application! Woot!

[spoiler='Appearance(Courtesy of RinmaruGames)'][img]http://i.imgur.com/jPCJb.png[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: Park has a very serious personality, and does not get the concept of joking around. She also is usually calm, but becomes annoyed at people who are very loud and/or arrogant. She also has a very detached attitude, unless it’s her problem she doesn’t care, and also has the tendency to look down on people, who are younger, and/or weaker than she is. Park is very condescending and judgmental, basically judging the book by its cover. She does not want to get to know you nor does she care to find more out about you. Park is very formal, and respects her (more powerful) elders, she also believes thought that silence is a virtue that all of us can learn from. Park is not at all tactful, and being very blunt she never beats around the bush or trying to soften any of her sharp remarks. Park is also very uncomfortable around men, and the thought of intercourse horrifies her, she often wonders why someone would even want to do something like that to their body. She prefers to keep herself at a distance when forced into participating in direct combat.

History: Park was born to a family of skilled assassins in village that lies secluded in a forest, which has a large population of… you guessed it butterflies. This is what attributes Parks strong love of butterflies. Since her early childhood Park was trained to be an assassin. By the age of six, she could hold a weapon, and by the age of ten she could proficiently kill a person without leaving any trace that someone had even been in the house, let alone that someone had killed that person. Park was always very skilled at what she did, and never failed at her missions. At the age of twelve as a present for completing many successful missions her grandfather, though her few magic tricks that might help her on more difficult missions. After this Park began training herself, in the mystical arts, and found a strong connection to lumokinesis. At the age of seventeen, Park was challenged with the task of killing an old mountain witch, who her parents felt had become too powerful for her own good, so they sent Park to silence her. During this assassination, though Park was discovered by the witch, and failed to execute her objective, because she had failed Park was exiled from her village, until she could kill the old witch. Park knowing that she could not defeat the old witch at her current power level, began searching for ways to make herself more powerful. In her searches she found out of guilds, she knew then that these would help her gain the abilities she needed to finally defeat the curse from her past, and so Park set out to find the strongest guild around. What she found was Chimera Soul.
Magic: Park is very fond of lumokinesis , which has learned to manipulate in many different ways. Her first and most proficient way is to manipulate it in to arrows of light. She uses two types of arrows; she likes to call hard light, and soft light. Soft light is the weaker form of her light arrow magic; it has the look of polished glass, and upon impact to a surface will shatter, just like glass, and deal a very painful, but non-lethal wound. Park can fire up to 4 of this type of arrow at one time, and this causes little, to no magic duress on her body. While her other form of light usage, hard light, is much stronger; this light is pure white and if it hits a person can be deadly, she can only fire 2 of this type of arrow at a time though. Park can also manipulate light into a golden light shield, which forms in a diamond-like shape, but she can only keep this shield up for short periods of time. Also this shield only protects her front and she cannot move while using it. Finally Park’s trademark magic is to manipulate light into light butterflies which she can make explode at will.

Goal: To master her magical duress condition, and to become an S Rank mage, so that she may return to her family, and make up for her blunder.

Weapons: Park has 6 throwing knives which she can manipulate using kinesis, and can use to defend herself. Each knife has and intricate, spiraling pattern carved into it, and begins with a butterfly wing shape. She also uses darts that explode with poisonous gas when they come in contact with flesh.

Other: Park likes to be referred to as the Butterfly Princess, due to her trademark butterfly theme. She also has a condition known as magical duress, which means the more she uses magic the more in wears down on her body, until she exhausts all the magic in her body, in which case she will need a recharge period.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1348883213' post='6034235']
Five Dollar Pizza! Woot! Application! Woot!
[spoiler: Butterflies]
[spoiler='Appearance(Courtesy of RinmaruGames)'][img]http://i.imgur.com/jPCJb.png[/img][/spoiler]
Other: Park likes to be referred to as the Butterfly Princess, due to her trademark butterfly theme. She also has a condition known as magical duress, which means the more she uses magic the more in wears down on her body, until she exhausts all the magic in her body, in which case she will need a recharge period. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

Asestheically I would like you space the sections out so they together however nothing is wrong with your app in terms of the rules. You've clearly stated that our light bending can not effect a person in terms of visuals just pain so cool. ACCEPTED.

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1348591490' post='6031852']
Okay, one app completed. As I said I know next to nothing about Fairy Tail so if anything here seems off, and they very likely are, then I'll correct it as best I can.

[spoiler: Luna]

[spoiler=Appearance][/spoiler]

Weapons/Items: A long grey stave with a large teal crescent moon decoration at the end and a grey orb floating within the crescent moon. Luna can use this as a focus for her abilities so that her attacks are less unstable. She is also able to form a scythe made of dark energy from it which she can use for melee combat if need be. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

Interesting an uptight dark user and an uptight light user *checks list of missions* Okay well I can see we'll have fun with one of these missions. ACCEPTED

[size=3]This is my Fairy Tail character, Lonn Estralaz, an A Rank wizard (everyone was B rank or S rank so I decided to go A rank).
[spoiler='App'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Username: AixDivadis[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Character Name: Lonn Estralaz[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Gender: Male[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Age: 15[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Rank: Lower-Mid A[/background][/font]
[spoiler='Appearance'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is a bit below what one would say average height for his age, about 5’3” and almost anorexically thin from spending long years in the wild tracking down magical criminal’s hideouts. Most of the time, he has an innocent and lonely look to him, he is often mistaken to be somewhat younger and has cute childish face. His silver hair is long enough to cover his forehead but not reach his gray eyes. Lonn wears a glittery striped silver scarf above a black jacket with silver trims and he wears it unzipped. Underneath, is a light grey satin shirt with a white five-pointed star. His belt is pure white leather and the buckle also bears a star design, on the right side, hangs a silver key. He wears a silver, dented watch on his left wrist.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent](the stars that he wears are the kind that you draw in one stroke, not filled in, not just outline)[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Personality'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is a cheerful guy though a bit quiet and very polite. He is very optimistic and knows that thinking positive can improve mood, performance and overall make things better. When faced with a problem, Lonn prefers not to fight, but try to find a solution around it. His years of experience with his mentor helped him understand this as many things can be found out, many misunderstandings can be cleared painlessly if one just tries to find a way around first.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn never gets angry, as anger clouds judgement and prevents you from thinking straight. Lonn does his best to make friends and include people who don’t seem to have many friends, understanding that they may seem to not like friends but deep down, they could be lonely and facing great pain, which can be eased and prevailed over with the presence and help of friends.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is selfless. To him other’s happiness more important than his own and he considers himself indebted to his friends.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='History'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is likely an orphan of some sort. All he remembers nothing of parents or family, he remembers nothing before the day when he woke up alone very deep in a dark and forgotten part of the world, in a great forest, with five will o’ the wisps floating around him. They were ancient and sentient beings. They guided him out of the forest and they stayed with him. They were the Lost Stars, there were seven hundred and seventy seven in total, and they wanted to be reunited.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn wandered the world (he wasn’t in Fiore yet). He starved, he begged, he ate scraps and he spent many miserable years. Sometimes, he would strike fortune and be able eat well for a while and stay with someone, but misfortune would always strike and Lonn would once more be alone with his stars. They usually didn’t talk, and when they did, it was only when Lonn was subconscious or sleeping.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]When Lonn turned seven, the stars began to teach him a bit of their magic and how to use them, not much later, a magical bounty hunter appeared. He was an S rank wizard called Argien Silverblade, because he used a magic-cutting silver short sword and he was drawn to Lonn by his dog, Canis Major, the Celestial Spirit. Canis has the ability to sniff magic, especially unusual magic, and can track people down by the magical footprint they leave, and Canis was drawn to Lonn’s magic, which felt so familiar and reminded him of home.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn traveled with Argien for six years, learning Argien’s Shadow magic and martial arts, helping Argien complete quests, and learning his own Lost Star magic. Along the way, he found two more of the Lost Stars, giving him seven in total. [/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]At last, Argien met his end tracking down a powerful wizard that grew stronger by absorbing the souls of others. They fought for three entire days, when Argien was fatally wounded protecting Lonn and in that moment of triumph, the wizard’s defenses faltered and Argien used the last of his strength to kill his adversary. Lonn got possession of Argien’s sword and key for Canis. In Argien’s dying moments, when Lonn asked what he would do without him, Argien told him about the wizard guilds in Fiore, which is Argien’s home country and so Lonn set off. [b]When he reached Fiore, he searched through the guilds and found one with a motto he liked: Chimera Soul, of how they combined the forces of their individuals, similar to how his Lost Star magic acts (it combines the powers of individual stars, as there are more stars, there is more power. The closer the stars are the stronger they are)[/b].[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Goal'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s goal is to go on as many adventures as he can so to find as many of the Lost Stars as he can. The Lost Stars are scattered all over the continent. They are drawn to each other and said that when all of them are gathered, the user can make people’s wishes come true. The Lost Stars were lone his companions for many years and Lonn wants to make them happy.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magic'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn has two types of combat magic which he can use at the same time. The first is his Lost Star magic, which focuses on creating constellations of weapons and other things and bring them out. The second was learned from an S rank wizard, Argien Silverblade, which is the ability to make his shadow 3D and change into ferocious monsters. He also has Canis Major, a Celestial Spirit but he doesn’t use him for combat.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s Lost Star magic is rather limited, as he has only found seven of the Lost Stars. The Lost Star’s but he can create basic things like a sword, a bow and arrow, a flail/whip, a key, two daggers and a five-point star that is a very powerful shield. The closer together the stars are in the formation, the greater their hardness and power. Should the Lost Stars be completed, the user will be granted immense power (he/she could literally swarm the place with stuff made from solid stars (not even constellations) and destroy people).[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s Shadow magic simply involves making his shadow come out of the ground and help him fight. His shadow can also get to places he cannot however it cannot go more than 20 feet away from him when not in monster form. He can manipulate it so that it turns into a ten feet tall monster type thing and fight, if in this form, it must stay behind Lonn. It is powerful, as if the monster's muscles were real, though you can pierce through it easily so isn’t a very effective meat [/background][/font][/size][font=Arial][background=transparent]shield, though it regenerates very quickly. The shadow always remains connected to Lonn, if you cut it off, then the upper half that isn’t connected disappears. It isn’t hard to regenerate it but, it gives enemies a second or two to attack, however, Lonn still has his Lost Star shield.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]When he often equips his shadow with Lost Star weapons, opting to use his sword which he got from Argien.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Weapons/Items']
Argien's Silverblade, a silver short sword that acts like a very fast and powerful acid to elemental magic. Doesn't actually negate magic and it doesn't cut long term enchantments.
Canis Major, magic sniffing celestial spirit dog. A bounty hunter's ultimate partner, can sniff people by their magic from a thousand miles away. Also is capable of sniffing regular stuff. He communicates through telepathy. He currently takes the form of a very sleek black dog with Lonn's star on his head.
[/spoiler]
[size=3][/spoiler][/size]

[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1348929114' post='6034508']
Would an Exceed with similar abilities to Pantherlily (as in the Battle Mode Shift) be acceptable? Haven't watched Fairy Tail for a long time but this seems interesting!
[/quote]

I think I can tolerate such changing your powers must be detailed so there is no all purpose ambiguity saying that your forms cannot help you in all situations immaginable.

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1348966702' post='6034891']
[size=3]This is my Fairy Tail character, Lonn Estralaz, an A Rank wizard (everyone was B rank or S rank so I decided to go A rank).
[spoiler='App'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Username: AixDivadis[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Character Name: Lonn Estralaz[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Gender: Male[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Age: 15[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Rank: Lower-Mid A[/background][/font]
[spoiler='Appearance'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is a bit below what one would say average height for his age, about 5’3” and almost anorexically thin from spending long years in the wild tracking down magical criminal’s hideouts. Most of the time, he has an innocent and lonely look to him, he is often mistaken to be somewhat younger and has cute childish face. His silver hair is long enough to cover his forehead but not reach his gray eyes. Lonn wears a glittery striped silver scarf above a black jacket with silver trims and he wears it unzipped. Underneath, is a light grey satin shirt with a white five-pointed star. His belt is pure white leather and the buckle also bears a star design, on the right side, hangs a silver key. He wears a silver, dented watch on his left wrist.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent](the stars that he wears are the kind that you draw in one stroke, not filled in, not just outline)[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Personality'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is a cheerful guy though a bit quiet and very polite. He is very optimistic and knows that thinking positive can improve mood, performance and overall make things better. When faced with a problem, Lonn prefers not to fight, but try to find a solution around it. His years of experience with his mentor helped him understand this as many things can be found out, many misunderstandings can be cleared painlessly if one just tries to find a way around first.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn never gets angry, as anger clouds judgement and prevents you from thinking straight. Lonn does his best to make friends and include people who don’t seem to have many friends, understanding that they may seem to not like friends but deep down, they could be lonely and facing great pain, which can be eased and prevailed over with the presence and help of friends.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is selfless. To him other’s happiness more important than his own and he considers himself indebted to his friends.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='History'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn is likely an orphan of some sort. All he remembers nothing of parents or family, he remembers nothing before the day when he woke up alone very deep in a dark and forgotten part of the world, in a great forest, with five will o’ the wisps floating around him. They were ancient and sentient beings. They guided him out of the forest and they stayed with him. They were the Lost Stars, there were seven hundred and seventy seven in total, and they wanted to be reunited.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn wandered the world (he wasn’t in Fiore yet). He starved, he begged, he ate scraps and he spent many miserable years. Sometimes, he would strike fortune and be able eat well for a while and stay with someone, but misfortune would always strike and Lonn would once more be alone with his stars. They usually didn’t talk, and when they did, it was only when Lonn was subconscious or sleeping.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]When Lonn turned seven, the stars began to teach him a bit of their magic and how to use them, not much later, a magical bounty hunter appeared. He was an S rank wizard called Argien Silverblade, because he used a magic dispelling silver short sword and he was drawn to Lonn by his dog, Canis Major, the Celestial Spirit. Canis has the ability to sniff magic, especially unusual magic, and can track people down by the magical footprint they leave, and Canis was drawn to Lonn’s magic, which felt so familiar and reminded him of home.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn traveled with Argien for six years, learning Argien’s Shadow magic and martial arts, helping Argien complete quests, and learning his own Lost Star magic. Along the way, he found two more of the Lost Stars, giving him seven in total. [/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]At last, Argien met his end tracking down a powerful wizard that grew stronger by absorbing the souls of others. They fought for three entire days, when Argien was fatally wounded protecting Lonn and in that moment of triumph, the wizard’s defenses faltered and Argien used the last of his strength to kill his adversary. Lonn got possession of Argien’s sword and key for Canis. In Argien’s dying moments, when Lonn asked what he would do without him, Argien told him about the wizard guilds in Fiore, which is Argien’s home country and so Lonn set off. When he reached Fiore, he searched through the guilds and found one with a motto he liked: Chimera Soul, of how they combined the forces of their individuals, similar to how his Lost Star magic acts (it combines the powers of individual stars, as there are more stars, there is more power. The closer the stars are the stronger they are).[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Goal'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s goal is to go on as many adventures as he can so to find as many of the Lost Stars as he can. The Lost Stars are scattered all over the continent. They are drawn to each other and said that when all of them are gathered, the user can make people’s wishes come true. The Lost Stars were lone his companions for many years and Lonn wants to make them happy.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Magic'][font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn has two types of combat magic which he can use at the same time. The first is his Lost Star magic, which focuses on creating constellations of weapons and other things and bring them out. The second was learned from an S rank wizard, Argien Silverblade, which is the ability to make his shadow 3D and change into ferocious monsters. He also has Canis Major, a Celestial Spirit but he doesn’t use him for combat.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s Lost Star magic is rather limited, as he has only found seven of the Lost Stars. The Lost Star’s but he can create basic things like a sword, a bow and arrow, a flail/whip, a key and a five-point star that is a very powerful shield. The closer together the stars are in the formation, the greater their hardness and power.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Lonn’s Shadow magic simply involves making his shadow come out of the ground and help him fight. His shadow can also get to places he cannot. He can manipulate it so that it turns into a large monster type thing and smash his opponents. It is powerful, though you can pierce through it easily so isn’t a very effective meat shield, though it regenerates very quickly. The shadow always remains connected to Lonn, if you cut it off, then the upper half that isn’t connected disappears. It isn’t hard to reconnect it but, it gives enemies a second to attack, however, Lonn still has his Lost Star shield.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]When he often equips his shadow with Lost Star weapons, opting to use his sword which he got from Argien. It has powerful magic cutting abilities and non-enchanted but magic-imbued stuff (such as magical fire, earth magic) that comes in contact with the blade sort of evaporates.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/size]
[/quote]

Okay so while I like this app some things I must point out[list]
[*]Why does no one read my all my rules and stuff if you did you would see the secret "other" tab mentioned?
[*]People are only going for Rank B because that is a guaranteed spot for A you would literally have to apply for it and no one can apply as a rank S (there's a mission for that lol). This was also outlined in the Ranks section.
[*]While I never explicitily said you couldn't have two magics (that's because I will actually allow it) the second magic really has to be something weaker than the first one. More like an auxilary magic or stat boosting on the lines of Algorithm (which I haven't found useful yet) or some form of speed boosting. You Constellar based magic seems to act as equipment for your shadow magic which normally would be fine, but according to the story it is your first and foremost magic meaning it can be stronger which would make you too good.
[*]Your Shadow Magic also runs too close to Luna's dark rock magic and Talon's immitation shadow magic. So in order to keep Shadow Magic: Beast Incarnation (I just named your magic lol) you pretty much have to introduce some limits of some kind and weaken it.
[*]Have you checked the forbidden magics list? Your blade is not allowed thanks to number 6 and if your Lost Stars are truly a form of Lost Magic I should be getting a PM of some kind otherwise they too are not accepted.
[/list]
Once all these quirks and kinks are delt with I would be happy to accept you. A wierdly powerful young optimist seems like fun.

the sword isn't supposed to be that strong, its just that it can cut wards/magic shields and stuff up to its guard as well as evaporate a tiny bit of stuff. Say someone shot a fireball al him. The fireball would simply be cut in half but technically could still keep going and hit him. As for cutting through shields, its a short sword so if your ward is two feet away from you or more, it wouldn't reach you if he stabbed in. A strong enough mage can block it, I suppose, but they would have a somewhat hard time. It doesn't actually negate magic and it can't cut through like actual enchantments like other enchanted swords/armor, its more like some sort of acid that burns/eats/corrodes through magic.

Lost Star magic is almost like artifact magic or celestial magic except it relies on floating spirit star things. Not sure if it can be considered Lost Magic, though I suppose it would be very strong if completed and no one else would really have it. Lost Star magic is not typically something that can be started and completed in a mortal lifespan by a single person. I suppose Lonn, when he gets older, will eventually have be pass it on to someone else to complete the quest or he must find some elixir of immortality of some sort, or if he somehow found another user of it, then he could take it from them (or if they're really REALLY nice, he might just give it up, though he's selfless, he doesn't like giving up friends). The thing about Lost Star is that there can be only 1 complete user of it and to completely complete it one would also have to take it from other users of it (if any).

I limited the shadow magic so it can't go 20 feet away from him and the shadow isn't that big, at least not giant super-mega monster-big, its ten feet tall and when its in giant form, it must stay behind Lonn because it uses up so much of his shadow.

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1349007953' post='6035070']
the sword isn't supposed to be that strong, its just that it can cut wards/magic shields and stuff up to its guard as well as evaporate a tiny bit of stuff. Say someone shot a fireball al him. The fireball would simply be cut in half but technically could still keep going and hit him. As for cutting through shields, its a short sword so if your ward is two feet away from you or more, it wouldn't reach you if he stabbed in. A strong enough mage can block it, I suppose, but they would have a somewhat hard time. It doesn't actually negate magic and it can't cut through like actual enchantments like other enchanted swords/armor, its more like some sort of acid that burns/eats/corrodes through magic.

Lost Star magic is almost like artifact magic or celestial magic except it relies on floating spirit star things. Not sure if it can be considered Lost Magic, though I suppose it would be very strong if completed and no one else would really have it. Lost Star magic is not typically something that can be started and completed in a mortal lifespan by a single person. I suppose Lonn, when he gets older, will eventually have be pass it on to someone else to complete the quest or he must find some elixir of immortality of some sort, or if he somehow found another user of it, then he could take it from them (or if they're really REALLY nice, he might just give it up, though he's selfless, he doesn't like giving up friends). The thing about Lost Star is that there can be only 1 complete user of it and to completely complete it one would also have to take it from other users of it (if any).

I limited the shadow magic so it can't go 20 feet away from him and the shadow isn't that big, at least not giant super-mega monster-big, its ten feet tall and when its in giant form, it must stay behind Lonn because it uses up so much of his shadow.
[/quote]

Sword: rendering a barrier useless because you simply can cut it is on the same line as negation (too me anyway) nerf the sword so it only works on elemental magic.

Lost Stars: So they are not a Lost Magic as in a magic that gives off the same aura as the legendary black mage Zeref. Then fine they're good with me.

Shadows: That's great.

Reserve please, app progress is dependent on whether or not custom magic is allowed or whether i would have to change it [as I PMed about] and so majority of app is blank, will try for A-Rank but as i know i cant reserve it if someone comes along with a completed app before im finished ill go for a B-Rank if i may?

[spoiler=WIP APP]

[spoiler=Appearance:] [img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8954/tek5069a7140997d1773964.png[/img]

Kazuya is of a slim build, not showing much in terms of muscles upon a simple glance and only holding a height of roughly 5' 8" not being overly tall. Kazuya often wears a white shirt under a black suit with black pants, shoes and white gloves often giving him a more professional/wealthier appearance than he would hold wearing other forms of clothing. His hair is often brushed down however never holding so on the right side or at the back causing the back to appear spiky with the right side of his hair seeming to curve over to join the back of it, the left however remaining perfectly flat as it was brushed. Kazuya also often wears an eyepatch over his left eye, his right eye often having a red contact in whilst his left holds his natural eye color which is similar to an orange-gold hue, the eyepatch almost covered by the left side of his hair, which the fringe of hangs over almost removing the visibility of an eyeatch to anyone.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Kazuya is an extremely ordered person often trying to keep even the smallest part of himself seeming symmetrical, the right side of his hair and the back of it annoying him constantly due to this. When an object seems out of place whether due to being rotated, off-center or any other way that disrupts the order of the room Kazuya will often try to fix it if unoccupied, this often leading to him becoming obsessed with the appearance of a room and retreating to it for possibly hours to arrange it.

When in battle Kazuya is often calm looking at the battle tactically and in such detaches himself from his feelings towards those he is forced to fight. He will often make rulings that will affect others in their ability to combat him or to an extent combat anyone in the surrounding area and due to this his magic will seem as if made to support others. If however Kazuy's clothes are damaged in a way that makes them assymetric he will become angry quickly, removing laws the separate him from his opponent and instead trying to create laws to disadvantage them to where Kazuya could fight on equal grounds from close range. Whilst angry Kazuya seems to lose any tactical advantage he seemed to hold over his opponent, throwing such away to try to bring them to a near-lethal end as the destruction of his clothes' symmetry brings him back to the memory of discovering symmetry as safety to him. If not forced into battle Kazuya will often try to negotiate with the other parties involved, using 'Laws' to keep them from attacking him easily whilst going through these negotiations.

In talking to others Kazuya is often quiet not in that he doesn't speak but in that he doesn't do so loudly which could cause misunderstandings to those who don't hear him properly. He is often reserved keeping his past to himself if possible and becoming angry with those who force him to talk of it. If Kazuya believes an area's appearance to be assymetrical of without an aesthetic pattern he loses focus on what he sees within, only able to concentrate on living creature when inside such an area.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=History] Kazuya was born into a wealthy family, his parents buying anything he wanted and having a variety of staff that served them inside the mansion in which they lived, his lifestyle one of being extremely spoiled until the age of 10 at which time his parents were killed by thugs trying to steal money from them, Kazuya having been in the room as such happened and due to this was mentally scarred, finding the safest place nearby in fear of the men who killed his parents he saw a mirror, reflecting a pattern on a wall acrosses the room the pattern being similar to a checkerboard but of circles all placed to be symmetrical, and upon watching this instead of the thugs he remained calm enough to hide.

The event of his parents death had caused Kazuya an extreme need for symmetry for the next few years only not holding the fear of the thugs return or seeing a vision of his dead parents when symmetry was held by something within view, such causing him to lose focus in any assymetrical environment. A Butler had survived the thugs assault on the mansion staff to find the money and looked after Kazuya who had began to show an aptitude for magical ability at the age of 15 whilst wih his butler, having only a portion of the family's once grand fortune remaining and standing inside a store reading from a book about laws before moving his fingers over a single phrase a rudimentary cracked form of the phrase had then appeared in the air as a thief who had nearby just violated the law which had appeared was surrounded by a weak ball of energy, broke out of easily though surprised the ball of energy having surrounded him just as he saw the words floating.

for the next three years Kazuya had continued to live with his butler on their own in his families mansion, parts of which had fell into a state of disrepair however his room and the closest kitched along with a guest bedroom were unharmed leaving the area in which they stayed. Whilst living with him Kazuya had learnt his name as Thomas having previously called him 'uncle' a term which the butler had adopted as Kazuya had became like a son to him in their early years together by themselves. Over these years Kazuya had trained on his own where he could in using his Judgement Magic on his own this trining proving ineffective for anything bar holding the laws longer and becoming eventually able to use up to four though this being extremely draining.

As Kazuya reached the age of 18 Thomas had become ill after breathing a toxinous gas that had come from an underground cavern, the gas having found it's way to him as he dug up the ground releasing the toxic gas in a short area around him before it dispersed, being put into hospital with a low chance of survival from the illness which had so suddenly affected him due to the poisonous gas, Kazuya using portions of the little amount of remaining money to hire people to try to find cures to the disease having various potions tested with no avail he set off having heard of forbidden magics existing which may have the power necessary to heal him bringing his money with him as he traveled to find a guild in the hopes that by becoming a legal mage would help him find a cure or a way to heal Thomas who he still at times called his uncle, Kazuya at that time adopting the eyepatch and contact lens jhe currently wears, the red contact representing his mother who he only ever saw in red clothes and the eyepatch for his father who had lost an eye before kazuya was born being completely blind on that side. He also began to keep on him a dagger his father had locked away that the thugs hadn't found, it's blade complimeted with diamon along the edge of it making it extremely hard for another blade to be capable of breaking, the dagger not often used with Kazuya holding very little skill of such. A Year later with the potions the men Kazuya hired thus far only delaying the effects of the illness from affecting Thomas, Kazuya found a guild known as Chimera Soul recruiting new mages, [b]applying to join the guild in the hopes that they could help him with finding a magical means to cure Thomas, however revealing to no-one this reason[/b][b] and instead giving the reason of wanting to help the world achieve order[/b] such a thing being a reason he had contemplated for using his power as he had trained it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Goals/Subplot:]
Kazuya wishes to find a way to Use Living Magic of which he has only heard snippet about or another form of magic which can be found to heal Thomas from the illness that has plagued him for the past year after he breathed in the gas. After such Kazuya wants to bring the world into a more ordered state with those in Dark guilds or that disobey the laws punished for such crimes quickly, believing his magic could help these events happen faster and as of such wants to increase his skill in using it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Magic:]
Judgement Magic:
A Magic in which by writing in the air the user creates golden floating letters, these letters being used to form phrases to create rulings or 'Laws'. When a 'Law' is floating in the air any who have seen it's floating letters can be affected by Judgement magic, the user as the one who created the ruling will obviously have already done so and as of such can also be affected by it. When a 'Law' is broken by another person (i.e. the use of a word forbidden to be spoken by the caster of Judgement magic) the offender will be surrounded by a ball of white magical energy that they will be trapped inside, the ball providing protection from magic from outside and also to others from magic within. Unless a 'Punishment' is declared by the caster of Judgement magic this ball of energy will disperse in roughly 10-20 seconds. 'Punishments' declared by the user can be but are not limited to Inflicting pain/damage to the body of the offender the level of which increases with the size of the infraction, trapping the person inside the magical sphere which will then last an amount of time that is again tantamount to the infringement upon the rulings. If the user has broken one of their own 'Laws' they are surrounded by a black sphere of magical energy lasting 30 seconds with similar defensive properties to that that surrounds other offenders. To cast a punishment on the User of judgement magic one must first touch one of the glowing golden rulings to be recgonised by judgement magic as a temporary user and then declare a form of punishment, the level of which will be tantamount to the user's infringement. When the caster is not inside a ball of magical energy Judgement Magic will not recognise others as temporary users of it. The caster of Judgement magic may only at one time hold up to 5 'Laws' active however such a level of mastery would require skill similar to an S-Rank mage, at the Skill Level of an A-Rank mage 3 'Laws' is generally used capable of 4 though such would be extremely draining on the user. A user of Judgement magic may also create 'Laws' that were previously written on a page in ink before the battle, producing their golden floating counterparts at the expense of tiring themselves more than holding the laws would normally, such a tactic only considered as usable to force an escape.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons/Items:] A small Dagger that was once owned by Kazuya's father, it's handle is black and curved slightlymaking it easier to use with the inner side of it's blade towards Kazuya. The blade of the dagger is made from a gold-steel compund being a mixture of the two with a very low percentage of gold enough it's almost unseen and the edges of the dagger are coated in diamond increasing the cutting potential and it's durability. Kazuya is very unskilled in it's use and as of such often doesnt use it. and is incapable of hittin the smaller areas of an opponent where it could be lethal.[/spoiler]

Other: By moving an object in a room to a different place whilst he is away Kazuya could easily become lost when trying to find it often searching outside the room for the missing object before within, this leading to him being found searching the hallways of a building for an object sitting almost in plain sight to others inside the room.[/spoiler]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1349102590' post='6035628']
Reserve please, app progress is dependent on whether or not custom magic is allowed or whether i would have to change it [as I PMed about] and so majority of app is blank, will try for A-Rank but as i know i cant reserve it if someone comes along with a completed app before im finished ill go for a B-Rank if i may?

[spoiler=WIP APP]

[spoiler=Appearance:] [img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8954/tek5069a7140997d1773964.png[/img]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Kazuya is an extremely ordered person often trying to keep even the smallest part of himself seeming symmetrical, the right side of his hair and the back of it annoying him constantly due to this. When an object seems out of place whether due to being rotated, off-center or any other way that disrupts the order of the room Kazuya will often try to fix it if unoccupied. (rest of personality recquires knowledge of magic to decribe how he acts in confrontations so will be finished at a later time)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=History] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Goals/Subplot:] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Magic:] [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons/Items:] [/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]

There are no reserves for A just best app (s) wins it. But of course if you don't get A you are always welcome as B. There will be promotional chances anyway. And I reply to your Inquiry.

Also for all parties concerned I am active when replying to PMs its just that I live in China so timezones might hinder the response time at tad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1349113270' post='6035689']
[b]There are no reserves for A just best app (s) wins it.[/b] But of course if you don't get A you are always welcome as B. There will be promotional chances anyway. And I reply to your Inquiry.
[/quote]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1349102590' post='6035628']
Reserve please, app progress is dependent on whether or not custom magic is allowed or whether i would have to change it [as I PMed about] and so majority of app is blank, will try for [b]A-Rank but as i know i cant reserve it[/b] if someone comes along with a completed app before im finished ill go for a B-Rank if i may?
[/quote]

oh it's best app?.. i thought it was a first come first serve process ^^'..
anyway bolded section you missed I'm guessing due to response I said that i knew i couldn't reserve an A-Rank app, and thinking it first come first served i went with if someones completed one for a before me ill make myn B-Rank instead of A-Rank

however if it's best app selection for the A-Rank rather than first come first served I guess i'll still have a chance even if someone comes in before im done

[Spoiler=Wip] Username:Titanking

Name: Kaname

Appearance: In works

Personality:
Around friends, and even some strangers, he can be playful, teasing, and wacky, often making perverted and sarcastic jokes in order to get a good laugh. Around who he considers of higher social rank, or respectful to him, he is quite polite and respectful, expressing a calm manner while keeping a steady conversation with whoever he is interacting with. He is rarely known to get irritated towards others, only firing back a joking remark of his own whenever he is insulted. By the way he speaks, it is difficult to tell whether he is actually angered or upset by something, or if he is simply feigning it for fun.
Even in battle, his emotions can appear to be deeply conflicted. At one moment, he can appear to have an enjoyment for battle, entertained when his opponent is able to fight on even grounds with or is overwhelmed by him. At another point, he will hold an open disgust and loathing for his opponent, and will often attempt to end the fight quickly by killing them. Despite the former, he himself has stated he has a heavy dislike of fighting, preferring to use words over weapons and only fighting when necessary. Before he even engages in a battle, he will occasionally ask the other side to not attack, with the promise of not attacking himself.

History: As a child possessed only requip magic. However he and and sister where captured and sold a slaves to an unknown organization. The two then were then experimented on, to test was of creating new magics and evolving others. Kaname was then put though "Project Dragoon" in which, his body was infused with cells form the Solaria who the group had captured. He was then taught dragon-slayer magic, by Solaria against her will.

Due to the amount of experiments, he forgot how to use his equip magic. During one experiment Kaname went on a dragon-fueled rampage after seeing his sister attacked by one of the group members, however he was quickly knocked out and chained up. After seeing his sister shipped off, he vowed that he would find her. He waited until the organization's forces was weak and broke out.
He began to travel the world until hearing of a guild called Chimera Soul, seeking information. [b]He heard that if he joined them, he could be able to learn more about sisters where abouts as well as learn to control his power. [/b]

Goals/Subplot: In Works

Magic: Solar Dragon Slayer

With Solar Dragon Slayer Magic, Kaname can create, control, and manipulate solar energy at will. It allows him to incorporate the element of the sun into his body which allows him to produce solar energy from any part of him body, including his lungs, giving him the ability to, in essence, breathe solar energy. The solar energy he manipulates is incredibly deadly; it is somewhat acidic in properties, and can melt most substances frighteningly quickly. The generated heat can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their “type” can be changed at will, and they can even be given a somehow material consistency.

Weapons/Items: Kaname possesse a unique armor that was made form the body of Solaria. He is able to requip the armor when needed, it helps him control his abilities in times on need. In works

Other: Due to his ability, his mere presence now promotes plant growth.
[/Spoiler]

Archived