Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP] [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OOC]

Okay here are some logistical things I just didn't feel like posting lol

You are on a 25 car passenger train. The car with all the guild members is # 9. Henry went backwards and is on car 11 while the 3 who went forward are in car 5 with the jiggle but gang. Car 13 is the allocated dining car, every car from 5 on up is first class. ALL the cars are filled with passengers which means you have to thing about your attacks because you don't have the room to be going crazy people will get hurt and the innocents will be killed. Also what good is a train battle if it isn't over a bridge meaning you'll be approaching a bridge that's over a valley and whatnot.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this straight...she throws light grenades and makes light diamonds....A lot of light going on in this RP. Did not see that coming.

Anywho member list updated so things to note[list=1]
[*]Yes Galaxi is a rank A and while yes I said there would only be two, but it balances out the 3 S-Rank dudes and the rule of anime is that there must be at least one super powerful girl in the group.
[*]Rai has not been listed because his app still says "vapor magic" and we have agreed on Storm magic so there should be some edits.
[/list]
Any questions?

• 2 weeks later...

er.. did you miss my post or did they just not notice the new law? ^^" sorry if I went a bit overboard in capturing her, and the bridge being destroyed attempt may have failed if they saw the second law if not.. well we at least have one of theirs with us.. if my post wasn't too much, tried to fit it into where he would've had enough time to say enough of the law to get her before she left

Well no one knows about the second law but Kazuya. Cloaked dude's vision is blocked by an random army of insects (or at the moment the law was written he looking at the wall of fire that would be known as Le'Crux's body). The big man's vision would be blocked two giant black rock pillar things that were used to sandwich his dragon (or timing wise it would be his own giant blue water dragon with Henry's card wall obscuring vision). As for the dragon like beast itself ,not my best moment I'll admit, I think I was going for an animal loophole that didn't really work. AS for the lady I thought Kazuya stepped outside of the boundaries of his own law (I guess that didn't happen) so yeah nice way to cover my mistake kidnapping her would fine. The bridge is still out though and everyone will soon be falling to their doom.

the law merely stated no-one could leave a carriage if there was a hostile person inside, he stepped out of the carriage with hostile people before writing it so he wasn't classed as affected by those in that one, however the law was still within sight so within his magic's reach, as I said with my description on the app in the magic 'any who can see it's letters' so unless a certain range is stated in the law it could get quite a large bit of range dependent on where the law floats at... however the further a person is the more strain it could put on him

Archived