[REQ] Render + Sig

Airride

Render:
[url="http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6718/dangoogle.png"]http://img208.images...8/dangoogle.png[/url]
afjjkjbn google why do you spite me in not finding good renders or any Vennominon arts that are bigger than 160x160 ;_;
Payment: However many points You want that I have.

Signature:
Pictures - Above Render. In the Middle.
Color - Blue-Green
Size - Whatever works.
Text - Venomous. Wherever you like.
Payment - However many points you want that I have. Reps If I really like it.

1) The first render link to the wikia image is a 404..

2) Second render is very low quality.

I highly recommend that you just find regular pictures, have someone in a shop render them and then have the same shop or someone else do the signature job. Not a lot of people venture into the request section, but people tend to keep up with their shops fairly well as long as they aren't overwhelmed with orders.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1348720553' post='6033079']1) The first render link to the wikia image is a 404..

2) Second render is very low quality.

I highly recommend that you just find regular pictures, have someone in a shop render them and then have the same shop or someone else do the signature job. Not a lot of people venture into the request section, but people tend to keep up with their shops fairly well as long as they aren't overwhelmed with orders.[/quote]...I thought I checked it, but I guess not.
It was the only one I could find. >.< Not even wiki has anything which made me quite angry and confused...
I'll look into it...If this lies rotting for another 10 years like my other ones :U

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348767307' post='6033316']Even if you do sort out renders, the request is rather limiting. Too many people ask for two things in a tag. Just ends up being messy and cramped.[/quote]Apparently You can't shrink things for signatures? This is news to me.

Wow dude.. Talk about being a dick. Disrespect like that is not going to get your requests done and actually turns people away from doing the job for someone who'll probably just end up not appreciating the work. I was actually gonna do the renders for ya when ya found some new pictures and possibly do the signature as well, but now I'm not going to anymore. Have fun finding someone do this job for ya.

So because I tell somebody something that I feel should be logic should be logic, It automatically makes me a jerk, and Ergo, makes me [u]Obviously[/u] so picky about the quality that [u]Obviously[/u] I wouldn't be happy If I got [i]at least[/i] something for the time I've waited to get [i]any[/i] signature, and I want [u]absolute[/u] [i]perfection[/i].

Yes, I know I'm slightly exaggerating, but Overreaction, much.

You may be slightly offended, but you seem to have the tone that you are extremely pissed it. It is a simple assumption, which can change the tone for many conversations. The thing is, we have basics in tag/sig making that limit us to doing whatever, but it also allows for more creativity as well. We keep to the basics, and expand. You are asking us to forget about the basics and make a random sig that completely destroys everything we practiced to learn properly. I would suggest that you calm down and ask someone who is a part of the GFX family/people/etc. to get to your request and they might as well further explain this to you. It would work a lot better than you just complaining and other people trying to defend themselves, or what they do. This seems to be the best way to get it done right now.

Let me just add, keep a nicer attitude that doesn't show how pissed off you are, it would be rather easy to talk to you then if you do so.

[quote name='DDae' timestamp='1348799281' post='6033611']Let me just add, keep a nicer attitude that doesn't show how pissed off you are, it would be rather easy to talk to you then if you do so.[/quote]Just a bit peeved IRL ATM. Sometimes I have to get things off my chest an I end up doing it poorly >.< It happens...Too much.

I guess If It's too much trouble to get 2 Images in a sig, Just use Vennominon.
Will get vennominon art to be rendered OP soon.

[quote name='Lord Vennominon' timestamp='1348800123' post='6033616']
Just a bit peeved IRL ATM. Sometimes I have to get things off my chest an I end up doing it poorly >.< It happens...Too much.

I guess If It's too much trouble to get 2 Images in a sig, Just use Vennominon.
Will get vennominon art to be rendered OP soon.
[/quote]Which is fine, but it usually is better if you do among friends, as they will be more understanding. This is the internet, people will get annoyed easily no matter what.

That will be much easier to do. Thank you for being able to change it accordingly. If someone is willing to render it, I would do the sig.

[quote name='Lord Vennominon' timestamp='1348798708' post='6033605']
So because I tell somebody something that I feel should be logic should be logic, It automatically makes me a jerk, and Ergo, makes me [u]Obviously[/u] so picky about the quality that [u]Obviously[/u] I wouldn't be happy If I got [i]at least[/i] something for the time I've waited to get [i]any[/i] signature, and I want [u]absolute[/u] [i]perfection[/i].

Yes, I know I'm slightly exaggerating, but Overreaction, much.
[/quote]
It wasn't so much about the logic behind, which there is.. But that's the obvious route one could take in adding two images to a signature.. But that creates two focal points that unless done just right, looks messy and cramped. So please, before ya suggest to people how to do things like you know it all, actually have some part of the area you're talking about..

Normally, in a larger working area, it's easy enough to do two foal points.. But to cram two focal points into a very tiny area, it takes some serious skills in doing so. Night, one of the best graphic artist on this site, pretty much refuses to do signatures that have two or more focal points. He's done a job or two that dealt with one or more focal points, but usually only as a favor for a friend.

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1348859326' post='6033955']
Thank you, Thar, for the render. Stuck a quick Despeckle over it for getting rid of that annoying texture that appears on cardboard.

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/2mpiq1v.jpg[/img]

[code][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2mpiq1v.jpg[/IMG][/code]
[/quote]You have gotten a lot better with text, and your execution looks really good too<3

Archived