E. HERO Support (Elemental Hero Winged Avenger)

Demon From The Void

[img]http://i.imgur.com/A7jBS.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Lore]"Elemental HERO Captain Gold" + "Elemental Hero Stratos"
Once per turn, you can add 1 Elemental HERO from your deck to your Hand. Once per turn, if "Skyscraper" is face-up on the field, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Elemental Hero from your Hand.[/spoiler]

Hmmm, this is overpowered. It's like Stratos on steroids. There's a reason Stratos is limited. Konami would ban this without batting an eyelash. I guess it's not as bad cause it only searches E-HERO's but that doesn't make it any better, really. Also, another problem is that, unlike every other E-HERO Fusion, it's missing a Nomi Clause ["Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways"]. That adds to its brokeness even more. Its stats are okay, though its DEF is laughable. Also, it looks like it's better suited to be a FIRE Attribute. That's just my opinion though

This looks like a pretty fun card. I guess it's nice that Skyscraper would actually come out rather than Skyscraper 2 (or whatever its called). I think its effect is good, although I have a feeling people are going to say it's overpowered... with Skyscraper out, you get a Special Summon a turn in addition to your Normal Summon... I'd love this to be real for a day, it seems like a viable Bubblebeat support card.

I have to agree with TheKaitoKid on this one, this is laughably Over Powered, not only can you search a card, but if you have Skyscraper you can summon it too that's just like wow. Personally id make it 1 effect or the other and they both Require Skyscraper, it would still be really powerful, but at least that way it will require more to pull off, and it also means that if Skyscraper is removed from the field this card just becomes a simple 2600 beater. Or all in all just make it search or summon when it's Summoned and not "Once Per Turn." because that just makes it really strong to begin with.

P.s. I would also agree with the attribute change to Fire, but that's not really a big thing and more of a personal choice really.

Archived