The Midnight Crew (MS Paint Adventures)

Lord English

[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='1348966843' post='6034894']
Nepeta and Gamzee had basically no interaction,
[/quote]

Gamzee killed Nepeta. But, other than that, no interaction, yeah.

[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='134896843 post='go34894']
Anyone else have trouble even vaguely understanding what Mituna was going on about? He can't spell, and then replaces near all his letters with numbers/symbols. It hurts my head just trying to read it >.>
[/quote]

I believe the link I had explained it. Mituna was revealed (in the actual A6I3) to have brain damage, at this part that Aranea tells us, here:
"The Heir of Doom was once a powerful psionic. He was gifted with vision twofold, and had strong prophetic insights wherever a 8leak future was concerned. He had much to say when it came to warning us a8out the path of doom and destruction we were all headed for, 8ut no one took him very seriously. 8ut one day he lost all those abilities when he 8adly overexerted himself. It's hard to get any specifics from him, 8ut indications are that he applied every last 8it of energy he had toward some great act of heroism, saving us all from some looming threat. Not only did his exertion permanently 8urn out his psychic a8ilities, 8ut it left him somewhat... er... Incoherent."

Once you get used to his quirk, you can read it without TOO much trouble.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: JazzyTurtle (disregard the current name)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Reason for Joining: Because Homestuck is life.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favourite Hussie Work: Homestuck. Im such a rebel.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favourite Character:Cronus Ampora. [b]BECAUSE HE IS A GIANT CUTIE THAT SAYS NYEH.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Who Referred You: Me.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How Active You Will Be: As long as people post[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1349056889' post='6035417']
Accepted. Welcome :D
[/quote]
Oh yay!
[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='1349057322' post='6035421']
o.o
Oh my god
That sig
Cant. Stop. Watching.
[/quote]
LOOK AT JAKE BUTT
IT'S GLORRRIIIUSSS

And do you have a tumblr?

ASIDE FROM THAT...
The update was nice?
I want jack to escape and die with a really depression song.

[color=#0000CD]Username: useD Swordsman
Reason for Joining: Because I'm prettty sure I gave you the idea of making this club, I love Homestuck, and I've been meaning to get around to reading some of the other stuff.
Favourite Hussie Work: Homestuck
Favourite Character: Dirk and Karkat
Who Referred You: Nobody. Dicks. Except maybe Kaka. I think he mentioned it. But I already knew about it so whatever. Small rant aside it's still nobody.
How Active You Will Be: Probably pretty active.[/color]

omg yay desu is im glad he is so i can have more opppprotunityiese to use my killer pick-up lins on him so i can get in that nice hot warm cup of tea he calls a mouth my long strong snake tounge

Should I get my tongue split?
And I want a tortoise and name it Shelldon

[color=#0000CD]I'll go with Diamonds. Because that's how you make a girl feel good about herself. Give her expensive sh*t. And because he's slick as hell.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Anyway, so what were we talking about before I crashed the party? Let's see...Jake's fine ass and OH yeah, this fight that's going on. Seems like John's kicking ass.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Okay, sorry. Been needing to post in here for a while.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Anyway, I'm sure you all know the kickstarter for the Homestuck adventure game ended a few days back with around $2.4 million. Paypal option is still open though. Now my question (to get a topic going) is what do you guys think this game will be like? A little bit of information on what Hussie so for plans has been released but it is of course very minimal seeing as how production won't even start until next year.[/color]

He said it was something loosely based on Homestuck, so I'm guessing something SBURB related with a similar vibe to what happened in Homestuck.
Admittedly a SBURB game would be boss, but it probably won't happen. But, then again, its Andrew Hussie. Anything is possible.

Though, since they had those $10,000 backers and their fantrolls becoming canon, that's a smidgen of a clue to say that maybe the trolls in general will have a relatively good appearance? Fantrollers everywhere rejoice.

For anyone who cares, the canon fantrolls are here: [url="http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Fan_Trolls"]http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Fan_Trolls[/url]

Anyway, I think it would be cool to have the game based on Homestuck but not exactly the same, as in you get to make different decisions and the likes. I am a big fan of turn-based RPG games.

Omg
I like both of them
I'm glad the two rich white people that donated at least had taste.

Mmmmm, The game. I hope it has a online feature where you can play with other people and stuff and be their client/server or whatever you call it.

I would love it if it was like the flash games, except maybe not as 8-bit.
EW NO 3D MODEL'S UNLESS THEY LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
Im imaginaing the striffe like FF style, where you run into a enemy and them BOOM BATTLE SEQUENCE.
Hopefully HUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE will lots more creative~

Huh, the two fan trolls that will be canonised actually look pretty cool. Nektan Whelan looks like he was re-drawn. He looks very cool either way. I like [url=http://ashdenej.tumblr.com/post/31577182180/so-this-was-to-be-the-second-kickstarter-troll]the fan troll of the guy that dropped out and reduced his donation.[/url] I like Mierfa Durgas too. Very cool looking.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1349808572' post='6041078']
Huh, the two fan trolls that will be canonised actually look pretty cool. Nektan Whelan looks like he was re-drawn. He looks very cool either way. I like [url="http://ashdenej.tumblr.com/post/31577182180/so-this-was-to-be-the-second-kickstarter-troll"]the fan troll of the guy that dropped out and reduced his donation.[/url] I like Mierfa Durgas too. Very cool looking.
[/quote]
Yummy
A sea dweller
Mmmmmm

Also, I forget, was this[url="http://thepageofhopes.tumblr.com/post/13517446964/homestuck-title-test"] test[/url] ever a topic?

[quote name='Sarabande' timestamp='1349758321' post='6040750']
He said it was something loosely based on Homestuck, so I'm guessing something SBURB related with a similar vibe to what happened in Homestuck.
Admittedly a SBURB game would be boss, but it probably won't happen. But, then again, its Andrew Hussie. Anything is possible.
[color="#0000cd"]Did he say something about stuff that happened in the dream bubbles? I don't really remember and if he did it's hard to say if he'll stick to that I doubt because since then it was supposed to be non canon. But it is supposed to be Homestuck based so I assume SBURB is a thing. Unless it just turns out to be something completely new with a few Homestuck elements put in. The one thing I kind of expect though is an echeladder leveling system and Im' hoping for a ton of charaqcter customization that I hope doesn't just make your character feel emotionless and somewhat non important except that he'll probably be the leader just because you're playing as him like in most games.[/color]

Though, since they had those $10,000 backers and their fantrolls becoming canon, that's a smidgen of a clue to say that maybe the trolls in general will have a relatively good appearance? Fantrollers everywhere rejoice.
[color="#0000cd"]Not sure what it really says about the game but it's a possibility.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Lord English' timestamp='1349761111' post='6040767']
For anyone who cares, the canon fantrolls are here: [url="http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Fan_Trolls"]http://mspaintadvent...anon_Fan_Trolls[/url]
[color=#0000CD]They look really cool. Especially the spider chick.[/color]

Anyway, I think it would be cool to have the game based on Homestuck but not exactly the same, as in you get to make different decisions and the likes. I am a big fan of turn-based RPG games.
[color=#0000CD]Multiple endings and what not? Yeah, it would be cool. Something Raine would probably say is "NEEDS MORE SOCIAL LINKS!" Like in the persona series. Basically special bonds you can gain with your fellow players and if they're trolls you can alter stuff and make a love/hate/bestfriends/whateverthatfourthoneisthatnobodycaresaboutandIactuallyknowbutwantedtotypethisalloutanyway which would add tons of replay value just to see the dialogue for these other relationhips with the the different characters and the possibilty of altered endings becauwse of it. Or it'll be linear and still awesome. because of what will hopefully be fantastic plot, humor, and characters like in Homestuck.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349794027' post='6040952']
Omg
I like both of them
I'm glad the two rich white people that donated at least had taste.
[color=#0000CD]Agreed. XD[/color]

Mmmmm, The game. I hope it has a online feature where you can play with other people and stuff and be their client/server or whatever you call it.
[color=#0000CD]Actually, that idea is amazing. I've been hoping for a multiplayer story mode too in which you can start a campaign with a few friends. And essentially work together yet apart some of the time to beat the main story. And then maybe it could be a four player mode in which putting people in different quadrants offers certain boosts when working with that player? Just putting out ideas though and a lot of this stuff actually seems incredibly difficult to pull off so I won't get my hopes up too high. I'll still expect it to be a great game though.[/color]

I would love it if it was like the flash games, except maybe not as 8-bit.
EW NO 3D MODEL'S UNLESS THEY LOOKS REALLY GOOD.
[color=#0000CD]I'm pretty sure it'd be 2D. I just can't imagine Homestuck being 3D.[/color]
Im imaginaing the striffe like FF style, where you run into a enemy and them BOOM BATTLE SEQUENCE.
[color=#0000CD]"Strife" would probably be a replacement for "Fight" in battle options. Like how "Abscond" would replace "Run". It may also make you do things like *Character Name*: *Action* like ina text adventure game since I believe it'll have some elements from one.[/color]
Hopefully HUUUUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE will lots more creative~
[color=#0000CD]Have you read Homestuck? I'm sure he can be creative. I don't really know what to expect. I suppose there would be combat but I wonder if it'd be turn based or like some sort of beat em up side scroller but more fast paced like let's say Rusty Hearts, DFO, and Elsword (because MMOs are pretty much all I ever play ;_;) rather than old school ones.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1349808572' post='6041078']
Huh, the two fan trolls that will be canonised actually look pretty cool. Nektan Whelan looks like he was re-drawn. He looks very cool either way. I like [url="http://ashdenej.tumblr.com/post/31577182180/so-this-was-to-be-the-second-kickstarter-troll"]the fan troll of the guy that dropped out and reduced his donation.[/url] I like Mierfa Durgas too. Very cool looking.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Mierfa's my fave of the two. That one's pretty cool though too.[/color]
[quote name='lezzyFrog' timestamp='1349816226' post='6041152']
Yummy
A sea dweller
Mmmmmm

Also, I forget, was this[url="http://thepageofhopes.tumblr.com/post/13517446964/homestuck-title-test"] test[/url] ever a topic?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]No but I really don't like it. It seems kind of old, bunch of made up roles, missing roles, and I think it's harder to really do that now seeing as how *example) Dirk and Eridan don't seem too much alike. Same with Terezi and Rose though. Or Terezi and Kankri. Kanaya and whateverVriska'sancestor'sname may be a bit alike but I don't really see me being like them. Quite frankly Aspect seems like a better personality match kind of thing. Not so much role even though I don't see anything in common with Roxy and Eridan but I suppose for John and Tavros. [/color]

[color=#0000CD]The first time you posted it a few months back I got rogue and was too lazy afterwards but I just didn't feel a class that steals and the shares was really me. When I took it again today I got Duke (Sylph which is a healer so heads up there) and got the Breath aspect. Rage was incredibly close. Although I do thing Rage was a good fit but it did seemed to be based on Gamzee's incredibly chill personality. But whatever. Didn't really care to differentiate that much so went with a level 5 for [b]peacemaker[/b]. Bolded because that's also a bit of heads up on how much I don't trust these tests.[/color]

Looks like someone's getting a little..
[i]Kranki[/i]

It's either Kankri or Aranea at this point. Both have been seen to go on and on, though Kankri to a larger extent.

Was exploring le forums of le mspa, and found this here thread
[url="http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?49487-Homestuck-Test-Quiz-Results"]http://mspaforums.co...st-Quiz-Results[/url]
With a bunch of quizzes relating to le homestuck
I actually posted my results for all those tests a day ago or so, hehe
Page of Breath, Knight of Time/Heart (I might have to redo it and see if I can lean one way or the other), Derse/Prospit Dreamer and Jane.
>.>

EDIT A redo of the tumblr test adds Mind to my list of aspects. what the cupcake? Why can't it be simple!!!!!
Though how I'm Dave, Latula [i]and[/i] Jane at the same time, I will never know

EDIT 2: [quote][color=#0000CD]Not so much role even though I don't see anything in common with [b]Roxy and Eridan[/b][/quote][/color]What do Roxy and Eridan again? Because I thought they had no link with Title/Aspect.
If we're going Aspect pairings, it's Roxy and Equius, and Eridan and Jake.
On that note, there aren't many similarities in these groups either. Though I suppose both Eridan and Jake are sort of outsiders (Eridan because he's a psychopathic wierdo, and Jake because he's a loner, speaks oddly and is just wierd). And Roxy & Equius has vague similarities in that both, before they are aware of their roles, help others and look out for them.(Equius looking out for Nepeta, Roxy looking out for Jane, mostly)

That was partially Jane's fault. Roxy sent the file with the intent that Jane NOT run it, and for it to make Jane believe in the Batterwitch so she could stop being oblivious and do as was required. But after Jane ran the file and it blew up, i think, Jane listened to her a bit more and thus is better off for herself and less likely to do something incredibly stupid.

*fist bunp*

Archived