{Elemental HERO Fusion Sinlge}

resol999

I know Elemental HEROs are past their pime, and were never really lethal in competitive duelling, but they're a personal favorite of mine and I thought I'd share a Fusion combination with you guys.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/35nas8g.jpg[/IMG]

"Elemental HERO Captain Gold" + "Elemental HERO Necroshade"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. As long as this card is on the field, "Skyscraper" cannot be destroyed. By removing from play 1 "HERO" monster in your Graveyard, this card can inflict piercing Battle Damage until the End Phase. If this card inflicts at least 1000 piercing Damage in a single attack, send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

Thought it'd make Captain Gold and Necroshade more usable in HERO decks. as right now Necroshade has only 2 fusions and Captain Gold has none.

Thoughts and input?

Are you kidding? HEROes are among the best Decks right now (albeit they don't use the Normal Monsters nor their Fusions).

Now, about the Fusion:
Protecting Skycraper is nice, while getting Necroshade on the Graveyard is a plus. Problem is that these 2 monsters nor Skyscraper are being used anymore, except in other HERO variants that don't perform as good as "HERO Beat" or "Bubblebeat" Decks.
That aside, the effect of banishing for piercing is no good, as it doesn't generate any card advantage (you don't draw a card nor destroy anything), unlike the popular HERO Fusions "The Shining" and "Absolute Zero". Granted, there are tons of HERO Fusions that don't generate advantage as well, but as you should know those Fusions are not widely used either.
As suggestion, because this card has a "Chaos" feeling from its materials, it could involve the banishment of cards your opponent controls. It could be by either at the time it is Fusion Summoned, by banishing any monster it destroys by battle, or upon leaving the field.

[quote name='Frex' timestamp='1350169064' post='6043818']
Are you kidding? HEROes are among the best Decks right now (albeit they don't use the Normal Monsters nor their Fusions).

Now, about the Fusion:
Protecting Skycraper is nice, while getting Necroshade on the Graveyard is a plus. Problem is that these 2 monsters nor Skyscraper are being used anymore, except in other HERO variants that don't perform as good as "HERO Beat" or "Bubblebeat" Decks.
That aside, the effect of banishing for piercing is no good, as it doesn't generate any card advantage (you don't draw a card nor destroy anything), unlike the popular HERO Fusions "The Shining" and "Absolute Zero". Granted, there are tons of HERO Fusions that don't generate advantage as well, but as you should know those Fusions are not widely used either.
As suggestion, because this card has a "Chaos" feeling from its materials, it could involve the banishment of cards your opponent controls. It could be by either at the time it is Fusion Summoned, by banishing any monster it destroys by battle, or upon leaving the field.
[/quote]

Agreed for most of it. I was doing my best to keep the Elemental HERO feel closer to its roots than to current popular cards i.e Absolute Zero. And yes the fact banishing a card with no immediate gain isn't the best. I'll work on that next.

Archived