Constellar Sombres and Evilswarm Kerykeion

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img201/5/24973192.png[/img] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img24/5227/94033695.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Constellar Sombres[/b][/center]
[center]Level 4/LIGHT/Fairy[/center]
[center]1550 ATK/1600 DEF[/center]
[center]You can banish 1 "Constellar" monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "Constellar" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.[/center]
[center]This effect of "Constellar Sombres" can only be used once per turn.[/center]
[center]Once during the Main phase in which you have used the first effect: You can Normal Summon 1 "Constellar" monster as an additional Normal Summon.[/center]
[center]Once during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: Reduce the Tributes to Normal Summon a "Constellar" monster by 1.[/center]

[center][b]Evilswarm Kerykeion[/b][/center]
[center]Level 4/DARK/Spellcaster[/center]
[center]1600 ATK/1550 DEF[/center]
[center]You can banish 1 "lswarm" monster from your Graveyard; add 1 "lswarm" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.[/center]
[center]This effect of "Evilswarm Kerykeion" can only be used once per turn.[/center]
[center]Once during the Main phase in which you have used the first effect: You can Normal Summon 1 "lswarm" monster as an additional Normal Summon.[/center]
[center]Once during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: Reduce the Tributes to Normal Summon a "lswarm" monster by 1.[/center]

[center]They are on duelist set.[/center]

[center]Discuss.[/center]

Wow, they look dangerous, specially Sombres. I like the first effect because a +1 is always welcomed, but gaining the "extra Normal Summon" effect might lead to broken combos AND it also got another effect that makes the high-Level Sacreds playable. I think 3 effects is too much for a single card, and the second one is overkill as Sacreds already have enough cards to perform consecutive Summons.

On the other hand, the extra Summon of Kerykerion does help Verz, but I don't expect for the last effect to be used often (altough Normal Summoning Coppelials would be amusing).

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1350407355' post='6045746']
Konami, you IDIOTS.
[/quote]

I loled

These cards do absolutely TOO much....
[/quote]

Agreed.

Constellars may be [b][i]broke[/i][/b] now.
[/quote]

Fixed~

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1350421048' post='6046059']
This is why the TCG shouldn't rename cards and just left it as Verz and Inverz.[/quote]
To be fair, when the Verz were just coming out, we already had a few Steelswarms in English.
So its likely just dumb luck.

[quote name='darkwolf777' timestamp='1350421048' post='6046059']
I didn't notice it before since I haven't been paying attention, but "lswarm" is going to be used as the generic way to say "verz"?

This is why the TCG shouldn't rename cards and just left it as Verz and Inverz.
[/quote]

Dear Lord in heaven ain't it the truth. Think about how many cards have made that had their names changed to really retarded things. Hell due to their ridiculous naming structure they had to to release a bunch of hero support and called them HERO.

Archived