Photo

Yu-gi-oh! Zexal: Counting to Infinity [OoC Thread] (Cutting Off Apps. Read Rules for Exceptions)

- - - - - Yugioh Zexal Numbers Meklords Stalfos=Host All Meklord Users Taken Started 1 App Left

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM
Posted Image

(The following plot point takes place a week after the recording of Dr. David Numero's final journal entry was discovered.)
Harbinger of the Xyz Discovered ~ Special 6am News Bulletin

*Generic News Intro Music*

"Good morning, Chance Tiburon here, reporting to you live at 6 o'clock on the dot. And we start with a special news bulletin. Now, as those of you who've read last week's paper may know, our coveted Xyz Monsters are under threat by a mysterious force, and many of our own people are dying as a result. Last evening, however, we've managed to capture on tape what just might be one of the beings responsible for all this chaos and destruction. Unfortunately the footage has been damaged, but our technicians have been working all night fixing it into a presentable state, and now... we play it for the first time..."

*Static, then image fades in with female reporter Diana Reeds on camera, with a 2-on-1 duel going on behind her*

"...and this... thing behind me here seems be in the middle of dueling two people at once here; the uh... son of Dr. David Numero in... James... and what some of you may recognize as professional duelist Maverick Iwanage. Not only is he holding his own, but he's slowly, but sure-... worryingly, gaining the upper hand. Let's just hope these brave duelists can turn things a-... Huh?"

*Machine Emperor Ignis is summoned, and slams on the ground*

"Um... guys? I... think we've... worn out our welcome here. Let's just shut everything down; we've got everything we neeyAAARRGH!!"

*Hemisphere of inferno, followed by static, then image of the studio fades back in*

"James Numero and Maverick Iwanage have since been treated at New Domino City Hospital for some nasty third degree burns, and even as we speak, doctors are doing everything they can to keep the two of them alive. But for now, if we may give a moment of silence for Diana Reeds, and those of our camera crew who died that night getting this footage..."

Last Week's Paper, According to the Bulletin
Rules
Watchlist
Notes on this RP
Applications
Custom Cards

IC Thread now Available
3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 04:15 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Hmm... Seems interesting.
Reserving Number 19 and C19, if that's allowed.

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Reserves noted.

Don't plan on throwing in my last predecessor character any time soon, so you should be safe.

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM
I'll grab a reserve then please, with a new deck and character, but can I reserve number 9 please as well as the photon archetype.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
You sure can. Reserved.

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Something I'm not clear with are people allowed to have a custom archetype completely.

mjVFo6c.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Hmm... sure, I have no problems with custom archtypes. Just as long as I have a general idea of how they're supposed to run (which you can easily use the Strategy segment for).

Should've mentioned that in the notes =/

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Oh okay then I'll reserve and take the oh so loveable 56 Goldrat lol

mjVFo6c.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Reserve noted.

Posted Image

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

Where my heart will take me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
    Last Visit Apr 16 2016 04:56 AM
Well, since my predecessor number is still open, I guess I'll have to revive the character from last time. I just want to check though, are synchro monsters allowed? They're not going to be the major force they were before, but the deck I want for the character is Synchro based so I want to make sure they weren't supposed to have all been destroyed or something.

Reserving number 36 and a Psychic deck.
Structure Decks: Photon/Galaxy

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Yes, Synchro's are allowed. Reserving.

Posted Image

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

Where my heart will take me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
    Last Visit Apr 16 2016 04:56 AM
Name: Jane Spencer
Faction: Number Holder

Personality: On the surface, Jane projects the impression of herself she wants others to have. Having to learn to control the emotions she was feeling gave her a pretty good understanding of them, and thus allowed her to fake them. Beneath the mask she puts on, however, she's rather emotionless. She still cares for people and will do what she can to help them, but she refuses to let her emotions influence her actions, and much prefers to think rather than feel. As a result, she can seem rather cold, and indeed those who spend time around her can find her lack of apparent emotion somewhat creepy. Locked within her, however, she does feel. She is somewhat lonely, despite having quite a few friends, since she dares not let anyone get close enough to get past her stoic 'inner mask'. Worse, however, is the constant sense of terror burned into her soul. Nothing has quite shifted that feeling, giving her unease any time she lets her emotions run free.

Biography: Jane was the only child in a rather wealthy family, and seemed to be an ordinary little girl, until she started talking about events that no-one could see. Jane had psychic abilites, the most powerful of which was Postcognition, which was allowing her to witness events that had occured previously in the same location. The ability to witness past events was tied into the emotions of those present, and with no control Jane simply saw the most emotional events to occur in that place. This resulted in her seeing a lot of crimes and other things that would disturb an adult, let alone a child too young to comprehend. The final straw came when her parents moved, and placed her in a bedroon where, unbeknownst to them, a girl Jane's age had been murdered. Witnessing a murder through the eyes of a victim was problematic enough; that victim being in your own bed was the final straw, and it broke Jane. She barely slept, was catatonic when awake and had stopped eating almost entirely.

She was fortunate to have attentive parents. They quickly moved her to another room, and got her the councilling she needed, but with the wider world still skeptical of her supposed gifts, she was treated for a psyciatric disorder she didn't have. The medication they gave her did nothing - only the sleeping pills helped, by forcing her to sleep, and even then she still suffered from nightmares. Finally, after much searching, her parents found Team Arcadia, a dueling team formed of others with similar abilities. Upon appealing for their help, the team took on Jane as an 'associate member', teaching her to control her powers, and in the process training her to be a successful duelist in her own right. Not wanting to pursue it as a career, however, she instead set herself up as a private investigator, putting her abilities to good use in solving crimes. Whilst her visions aren't admissable in court, they do allow her to locate evidence that is, and so she's been brought in on occasion to assist the police.

The current crisis has brought her to work for what could be considered her own interest (besides the pay) for the first time in her career. Most of Team Arcadia is dead, and the lone survior has set down his deck and left. Her parents, away on business, have appealed for her to join them, but Jane is certain that whatever it is that's killing duelists won't stop until it's either finished it's task or is destroyed, and that running will not help. Instead, she has decided to undertake her own invsetigation into what is killing the duelists with Xyz monsters, and either take it down or find a way for others to do so. Now, if only she could remember why she's so certain this threat is global...

Appearance: Jane is around 5' 5", but has a slight build, which makes her seem taller than she is in isolation, but when seen with others makes her seem small. She has dark hair, cut around 4 inches below her shoulders, and generally worn loose. Her eyes are grey, and seem to have a dead look about them, as though she has seen too much for anyone her age. In contrast, the rest of her face makes her look younger than she is, which coulpled with a body which has only a little in the way of feminine curves tend to mean she can pass for a teenager if she wants. Generally, she wears a black wasitcoat and trousers along with a white shirt and black boots, along with a brown overcoat and hat for cooler weather, but will vary her clothing if she wants to give a specific impression.

Deck Type: Banishing Psychics
Strategy: Loop Psychic-type monster between the field, Graveyard and Banished zone to generate advantage.
Ace Cards: Overmind Archfiend, Ultimate Axon Kicker, Thought Realm Strategist.

Number in Possession:
Number 36: Warp Horror
Rank 6
DARK/Psychic/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 6 monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish 1 monster your opponent controls and gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.
ATK 2600/DEF 1400

Chaos Number in Possession: (Yet to be unlocked)
Chaos Number 36: Warp Nightmare Emperor
Rank 6/DARK
3 Level 6 DARK monsters
This card can only be destroyed by battle with another "Number" monster. If you control "Number 36: Warp Horror": You can Xyz Summon this card by using that monster as an Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). It this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot declare a direct attack. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can activate each of the following effects once per turn:
- Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, 1 monster you control gains 800 ATK and can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase.
- Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect(s) of one monster your opponent controls, and that monster's ATK and DEF become 0.
- Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; when 1 monster you control attacks during this turn, negate the effects of Spell and Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.
- Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; take control of 1 monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. It's effect is negated and it cannot attack your opponent directly.
ATK 2600/DEF 1400

Thought Ream Strategist
Rank 5
DARK/Psychic/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 5 Psychic-Type Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 Rank 4 or lower Psychic-Type Xyz monster you control as an Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it.Once per turn: You can attach 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard to this card as an Xyz Material. If 1 or more Psychic-Type monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card for each of those monsters instead. You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; attach Psychic-Type monsters from your Graveyard equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached to another Psychic-Type Xyz monster you control as Xyz Materials. This card's effects are then negated until the End Phase.
ATK 2200/DEF 2000
Structure Decks: Photon/Galaxy

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Since when has her surname been Spencer?

*shrugs shoulders*

Accepted nonetheless.

Posted Image

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro
Could I reserve Machine Emperor Sunnel? Are we not allowed to reserve the Machine Emperors, I didn't see it anywhere within the rules or notes to this RP if so could you point it out to me.

Posted Image

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
So if we want a Number, we have to have a real Number monster? Can it be a custom?
If we can't have a custom, I'd like to reserve "Number 16: Shock Master" and I'll have a custom DARK Spellcaster archetype/deck.

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
ClearAngel: You can still reserve Sunnel. Just remember that you only have one shot with a Meklord user app, so make it count (remember to make it a spirit race like Astral, make sure the appearance, bio and personality are long enough to read the requirements on my end, yada, yada, yada....). Reserve for now.

AixDivadis: As you can see above, custom Numbers are perfectly fine. Just make sure that if you want to use 13, 37, 59 and 85, then you have to stick with the names and stuff that were already decided by the predecessor RP (you can still change the effect, stats and Chaos Form though).

Posted Image

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro
Do the Meklord Users wear clothes, because in the picture Salaginto is, but Astral doesn't.

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
They can if they want to. That's entirely up to you.

Posted Image

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:57 AM
  • Alias:Dan
Reserving Number 28: LEGEND Series - Armorgamation.
FIRE/Machine/Xyz/Armor/Rank 3/? ATK/? DEF
2 or more Level 3 Armor monsters (max. 5)
This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined ATK and DEF of its Xyz Materials. This monster gains the effects of its Xyz Materials. (Rest of Effect Unconfirmed)

SunKistRebelution

SunKistRebelution

Unparalleled Maker of Accidentally Broken Cards

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2015 12:31 AM
If I were to submit an application with a custom Level 0 archetype, would that be acceptable or is it frowned upon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users