Kaito has a new friend

FTW (For The Wynn)

Too all the new memebers above... ADVANCE CLAUSE, learn it before you reach 100 posts...

OT: It's interesting to say in the least. It's first effect is close to useless as photons/galaxy don't keep their level 4's on the filed for more than a turn. It's special summoning effect is nice. It's not bad, it just seems subpar.

[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1351125960' post='6053192']
Too all the new memebers above... ADVANCE CLAUSE, learn it before you reach 100 posts...

OT: It's interesting to say in the least. It's first effect is close to useless as photons/galaxy don't keep their level 4's on the filed for more than a turn. It's special summoning effect is nice. It's not bad, it just seems subpar.[/quote]

Perhaps so. However, when I made it, I made it to help with getting Level 4s out on the field to get something like say Paradios or Utopia out on the field (because Photons/Galaxies actually need help getting out on the field lol).

Anyway, bump for more reviewing.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1351292260' post='6054525']
because Photons/Galaxies actually need help getting out on the field[/quote]

Can you explain this please, because i made a photon/galaxy deck that had no troubles swarming at all, when it came to level 8 that it. Do you mean level four monsters?

Sure. That was sarcasm. I am well aware of how fast they can get out on the field from the hand. But, this helps recycle them from the Graveyard. Plus, it gives you something to Xyz into with 2 Level 8 monsters. Neo GEPD is quick enough to get out on the field, but this just gives more options.

And yes, Level 4 monsters. However, this guy has other options besides Photons/Galaxies. It is basically LIGHT support.

Archived