Teaching dragons cards

Teaching dragon

Needs some kind of restriction.
See, the cost is laughably nonexistant since you can grab, basically, whatever you want from the deck and would give you such a large bonus from doing so.
Add to it, since you can send any card, you could just use Call of the Haunted as at least 2/3 of the cost, OR, just something like Tour Guide for more fodder.
Also, assuming I know what your going for, Stardust goes in the Extra Deck. Not the Main Deck. So this card's concept is incomplete. And no, letting this card grab from the Extra Deck would be a terrible idea.

Thank goodness, no one should understand the language of Trolls. Whatever language its posted in, the content is going to be junk because its only the millionth spammer account I've seen this week. I don't suppose anyone can create some kind of virus to completely screw spamming accounts over? I'm hoping, anyways...I'm getting really sick of seeing those stupid things all over the site.

[quote name='Teaching dragon' timestamp='1352004735' post='6060716']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BljRb.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Damn... I think 5000/5000 is too much for a lv 10... maybe make it an lv 12, but not a lv. 10

the only LV 10 with 5000 ATK is Rocket Arrow Express, who has A) 0 DEF; B) is a Nomi who can only be Special Summoned from your hand by not having any other cards in your field; C) You can't perform your battle phase when you summon it; D) This card is destroyed unless you get rid of all the cards in your hand during each of your Stand-By Phases. This guy is a bit OP just like that.

Archived