Photo

Yu-gi-oh! Zexal: Counting to Infinity [IC Thread]

Yugioh Zexal Numbers Meklords Stalfos=Host

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM
Maverick looked at the window, only to briefly see Sunnel being summoned in the park. Seeing it out there seemed not only to remind him of Ignis, but also to allow him to remember tracking down Salaginto in the first place. That was the point in which he had a name.

"Salaginto..." Maverick muttered, before turning to Dr. Tsuriche, "That guy we were dueling on the news; his name's Salaginto apparently."

"Is he out there right now?" Dr. Tsuriche asked.

"No, that must be one of his goons," Maverick answered.

It was about this time that the nurse had guided the three persons into James' room. James was still far from the ideal condition to get information from, but at least the three could still try their hand at getting what they need to know from Maverick... which he assumed was why they were here. But first...

"Who are you people?" asked Maverick, before identifying Neo's Duel Disk right off the bat, only snap at the person who had it equipped (Zack), "And how the hell did you get that Duel Disk?! That's supposed to be a friend of mine's!"

Aivea stared blankly at this military commander. As always, the pupil of her left eye shrunk drastically the second she locked eyes with him, which in turn meant that she could absorb a memory from this guy at any second now and he'd be the least bit aware of this. That was especially true considering Aivea wasn't of the type to randomly blurt out any memory she absorbed, which would only give the victim a chance to put two and two together.

"I only know of the latter, and not very well either," Aivea stated, "Now do you mind telling me why you're here, exactly?"
3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Bailas was about to introduce himself in a very polite manner when he couldn't help but get off when Maverick started yelling at Mr. Holmes. He turned to Shadi just verify that this was actually happening and Shadi simply shrugged at the event. Bailas had a habit of tuning out rambunctious youth so when Maverick got loud Bailas removed himself from the conversation letting Zack have the floor. Not only that but it was also a good chance to get some insider information on the origin stories of this boy Maverick. He clearly has some connection with Zack though Zack didn't seem to know it but nonetheless it was something that was clearly urgent. Bailas and Shadi slowly crept to the side of the room surely they would still be noticed but they thought it would be best to let the young lads have their space.

"Well that escalated quickly." Bailas said initiating his conversation with Shadi. "I know, who would have thought that you would get wrapped up in some drama so early on?" Shadi replied. "Though the only reason you are here is for some high class drama. So in the face of murder and the like this shouldn't be that hard for you all things considered." "You are very wise there my newest friend." They both sat back and watched the young lads interact.

mjVFo6c.jpg

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:30 AM
  • Alias:Dan
The man bowed a bit to the young woman. "My apologies. I haven't properly introduced myself. You can call me Foster. I am a...you could say a colleague of Chris and Atsuko. We work for the same group, an organization that calls itself 'Neighborhood Watch', though we have different superiors. Mister Cortez and Miss Fudo work underneath one of our senior operatives on a special assignment regarding the research and collection of Numbers. I, on the other hand, am involved in more covert affairs. All I can tell you right now is that me and the team I command were sent here to find a very valuable asset to our cause. We have taken heavy casualties, so much that I am forced to continue on my own, with limited support." He extended a hand to her. "I simply wish to acquire your assistance in the completion of my mission."

The creator of the faint whirring that had been following the trio zipped through an open gap and slipped underneath the bedskirts of James' bed without (hopefully) anyone noticing. The near-invisible object settled down as parts of itself became visible again, the special Solid Vision projector the robot possessed powering down to cool down from being used. The owner of the stealth projector was a six-wheeled robotic drone with a white and silver chassis that had a spherical device resembling an eye at one end, complete with a blue glowing area with smaller red glowing dots along the rims that accounted for the drone's sensor suite, and a rectangular section in the rear that contained the drone's communications array, its crystal-based CPU to handle its primitive, barely-sapient AI, and its fuel cell-powered engines. In the center between the two was a folded-up robotic arm resting within its chassis, as well as a tool chuck and the aforementioned stealth projector. The little robot extended one of its sensors on a short eye stalk to use a thermal imaging scanner in order to track the movements of the people within the room through the bedskirt. Hopefully, as long as one of the occupants of the room did not lift the bedskirt to discover the reconnaissance drone underneath the bed, the drone would be able to monitor its target.

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

π’Έπ’½π’Άπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” 𝒢 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓂

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 07:03 PM
  • Discord:Ada#4305
"You didn't know? Xyz monsters are made up of antimatter. And do you know what happens when matter and antimatter make contact?" Spectral began explaining, ominously. "They explode. Come on, these things rained from the skies, they came out of the other end of a black hole, does that not suggest to you guys ANYTHING about them being dangerous in any way whatsoever?"

That said, he laughed maniacally.

"But yeah, I suppose I've been attacking the duelists. Not all of them, mind you, only about a third." He continued. "And besides, if the Xyz users don't go, then everything goes!"

Despite saying that, he didn't really seem to care- no, he DID care, but he simply didn't mind. He wasn't afraid.

"I don't see what's the problem, why you humans all panic about. You amount to over a billion, what's the absence of just around two hundred of you going to change about that?" He grinned. "To be honest, I can't understand anyone! I'm something unique, it's like fusing two elements that are incapable of combining, Astral and Barian."

A Duel Disk began to materialize on his left arm, a crimson-navy blend with a highly futuristic appearance.

"You know, you're the smallest-breasted woman I've faced since I first came to this world." He commented randomly. "I think that signifies something, so I'm gonna make sure to minimize the damage to your body. Oh, by the way, have you mated yet?"

Despite those strange things he just said, five cards materialized into his hand. It was time to duel.

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM
James slightly flinched at the damage when his monster was killed, but maintained his neutral expression the rest of the time. "My turn then, draw. Trap activate, Call of the Haunted returns my Photon Sabre Tiger to the field in attack mode, then I'll normal summon the second, who's effect allows me to add a third to my hand. Also, since I now have more than one of them on teh field, they regain their original attacks. The Sabre Tiger with the call of the haunted attacks your monster, then the other one attacks directly." James watched as his now pair of energy tigers attacked in synch, before returning to his field. Assuming his opponent had made no response to this, James continued, "During my main phase two I'll send both Sabre Tigers, who each have at least 2000 ATK, to the grave to special summon this one, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Turn End." Releasing the two energy tigers on his field, the mighty dragon emerged, giving a loud roar to announce his arrival.

LP: 3400
Hand: 4 cards
Field: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000 ATK), Call of the Haunted (now useless), one set card.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
Meanwhile, as Sephora and Spectral were dueling a completely different human each, Salaginto was watching over both of them on the roof of an apartment complex. However, he immediately shifted his gaze towards the hospital, staring straight into the window of James' room. No-one from that room could see him from the distance, but within that room, Salaginto could see everything... including James and Maverick. He pondered; was it worth a shot to take them down right now while they were recovering? Would anyone try to stop him? Could they stop him? And how many more could he end up killing in the process, duelists or otherwise?

Salaginto certainly entertained the thought of co-ordinating the hospital's destruction right now with Ignis. After all, he was already exposed as a threat to this planet, so he didn't need to worry about how stealthily he need to approach it to pull it off. But he figured he should at least pan out how exactly this was to work.

Aivea batted her eyes as the man named Foster spoke on, stating that he worked for some organization known as the Neighborhood Watch or something. This wasn't from confusion at what he was saying, although it could very easily be mistaking as such, but more from a "recoil" of such for recalling the memory that she just absorbed from the guy. She'd broken eye contact with him as she sunk her head down low, glowering at herself for bringing it up in her head in the first place.

'Stupid eye,' Aivea thought to herself, 'Could've at least given me more than a full name. So... I'm talking to Commander Cincinnatus Foster, huh? Hmph, I can see why he just wanted me to go by his surname now... that given name of his just sounds stupid.'

With that, Aivea lifted her head again and returned eye contact with Foster.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 06:37 PM

Maverick looked at the window, only to briefly see Sunnel being summoned in the park. Seeing it out there seemed not only to remind him of Ignis, but also to allow him to remember tracking down Salaginto in the first place. That was the point in which he had a name.

"Salaginto..." Maverick muttered, before turning to Dr. Tsuriche, "That guy we were dueling on the news; his name's Salaginto apparently."

"Is he out there right now?" Dr. Tsuriche asked.

"No, that must be one of his goons," Maverick answered.

It was about this time that the nurse had guided the three persons into James' room. James was still far from the ideal condition to get information from, but at least the three could still try their hand at getting what they need to know from Maverick... which he assumed was why they were here. But first...

"Who are you people?" asked Maverick, before identifying Neo's Duel Disk right off the bat, only snap at the person who had it equipped (Zack), "And how the hell did you get that Duel Disk?! That's supposed to be a friend of mine's!"

An old friend of his? Crap...I didn't expect him and that duelist to be close. Zack thought as he gulped a bit. But he quickly shook the fear off, and began to explain to Maverick what happened.

"First off, I'm Zack Holmes...it is nice to meet you. As for how I obtained the duel disk, it was given to me..." Zack paused. "About the same time you were dueling that Emperor dude, I think, I ran into that duelist who was up against a Numbers Hunter. As far as I could tell, he was winning...but he still lost. A building fell near them and the duelist pushed the Hunter out of the way...only to have her leave him for dead after taking Number 17. I-I honestly tried to save him, please believe me when I say that...but he stopped me and told me just to continue on the fight, right before he handed me his duel disk."

With his explanation complete, he slipped a card out of his deck box: Number 37. He looked at it and looked back at Maverick. "After that, I was given Number 37 - Flame Hero...and it lead me here."

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
Foster calmly replied as he opened the D-Pad on his left arm and checked some things on the small wrist-computer as he talked with her. "Well, I can't exactly promise anything, but there might be something heading your way. At the very least, we will owe you a reasonable favor. I assisted in the rescue of a key member of Neighborhood Watch, and she was the one that offered me this commission. I could possibly suggest to my superiors that you join our ranks. We have noncombatant roles in our organization, and we can probably find something suited to your specific skill set." He then inquired. "Did you have anything particular in mind?"

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

Where my heart will take me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
    Last Visit Apr 16 2016 04:56 AM
"There may be many things wrong with trading cards coming from space, but what it doesn't suggest is that they're actually capable of destroying all of existance. They're still trading cards." Jane's duel disk opened out, and she calmly placed a d-gazer over her eye. OK, I'd never actually thought they'd all come from space. Maybe the numbers, but it seemed more like a marketing ploy than something that could happen.

"Living things are not just statistics. Denying the few for the sake of the many is logical, but it's not morality. Killing people because you want to get rid of some trading cards is evil, regardless of how bad the cards might be. What do they teach you in spiritland?"

She paused, as she drew her opening hand. Don't respond, she told herself, as the ghostly man began probing into her personal life, ignore the crazy thing and play the card game. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind before the embarrasement could show, and looked to her cards.

"Since you want to put my life on the line," she continued, "I'll move first. I'll set one monster, and one more card. That'll do for now. Your move, Spectrum."

LP: 4000
Hand: 4
Monster: 1 F/D
S/T: 1 F/D
Grave: 0
Structure Decks: Photon/Galaxy

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
"Spectrum's a nice name, but too bad I'm not made of rainbows." Spectral remarked, sighing. He didn't seem to have noticed her not answering his question, so maybe he had already forgotten about it. Then, as his opponent ended her turn, he drew his own card. "Go go go, my continuous spell card, I activate Toon Realm!"

He took a card from his hand and slammed it with unnecessary force onto his Duel Disk (H5). Then, Jane's surroundings began to change, the trees, the ground, the clouds in the sky, they were all cartoonified, complete with thin black outlines. The only things unaffected were Spectral, Jane, and their cards. As this happened, Spectral's Life Points dropped by half (Spectral LP: 2000).

Toon Realm

"Now, let judgment begin!" The spectral being continued. "This card allows me to treat all Toon monsters in my hand as Level 2s, so I've no need to bother with tributes...! Come on out, Toon Masked Sorcerer and Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon!!!!"

Then, on the field appeared two cartoony characters (H3). The first was just some random clown thing (ATK 900), but the second...the second was a very, very, VERY notable monster. In fact, one of the most famous monsters in the whole card game. It had blue eyes, silvery-white skin, was a bit small and funny, but at the same time nothing to laugh at (ATK 3000).

"Now to activate Toon Realm's next effect. When a Toon monster is summoned, by paying 1000 Life Points, I can have it attack the turn it's summoned. And also, Toon monsters can attack you directly, apparently. So."

Spectral's Life Points dropped down further (Spectral LP: 1000). "Go, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon! Incinerate her!" He commanded, and as he did, his life points dropped even further as they paid the cost for a single attack (LP: 500). His monster lunged forth, and if it connected, a hell load of damage would be inflicted, decreasing her own LP to a mere 1000.

((if no response)

"Then I'll throw down two facedowns and end my turn!" He concluded (H1). But then as Jane began her turn- "Now, I activate the trap card Solemn Wishes, allowing me to gain 500 Life Points whenever I draw a card!"

LP: 500
Hand: 1
Monster: Toon Masked Sorcerer (ATK 900), BETD (ATK 3000)
S/T: Toon Realm, 2 set

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
Jane's hand twitched, as she contemplated activating her set card. No...better keep that for later. The cartoon version of the famed dragon slammed into her, sending her flying backwards and into a tree, or at least it would see to be the case from the front. In fact, she'd managed to stop just in front of it, and as she slid down to the ground she put her feet down, forcing herself off the tree and back towards the battle.

Well, he doesn't mess around. That could have been nasty, and I've taken a lot of damage already. Still, he's put himself in a precarious position to pull that off, so I may be able to take advantage of the situation.

"My turn...I draw." I really needed to not draw that, but I guess I'll have to work with it. "I activate Night Beam, which allows me to destroy your face-down card without you being able to do anything about it." A beam of light shot out from her duel disk, blasting her opponent's set card apart almost instantly.

(If no response)

"With that done, I activate Emergency Teleport, letting me call out Hushed Psychic Cleric from my deck." There was a shimmer of light, and a figure dressed in white seemed to appear out of nowhere, holding a staff in front of him (DEF 2100). "To join him, I Flip Summon Serene Psychic Witch, and Normal Summon Esper Girl." The face-down card flipped up to reveal a pink-haired woman in a matching outfit (ATK 1400), and a portal opened to reveal a small girl, also armed with a staff (ATK 500). "Now I tune my level 3 Hushed Psychic Cleric with my level 2 Esper Girl to call out a stronger monster." The two staff-wielding monsters dissapeared into stars, which exploded into a beam of white light, out of which emerged a female warrior holding a large blade. "I Synchro Summon Magical Android!" (ATK 2400).

"Battle. Serene Psychic Witch will attack Toon Masked Sorcerer." The rose-haired psychic leaped forward, swinging a pair of blades at the comical wizard.

(If no response,)

"Now, Magical Android will attack that blue-eyes." Her other monster leaped at the dragon, in what would appear to be a hopeless attack. "I activate my face-down card, Forbidden Lance, reducing the power of your monster by 800." A lance appeared in the hand of the Magical Android, who hurled it ahead of her at the cartoon dragon.

(Stopping to allow for responses - Jane's turn is still ongoing)

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
Jane's Serene Psychic Witch went forward and successfully cut through the Toon Masked Sorcerer without too much effort. However as the monster was destroyed, instead of Spectral taking damage, his Life Points began to rise (LP: 500 -> 1000). "Toon Realm's final effect allows me to gain Life Points whenever my Toon monster battles!" Spectral explained. "Convenient, eh? Also, it seems like you're winning. Congratz. All it takes is one more monster."

Despite the fact that defeat was blaring at him in the face, he didn't seem to mind. He didn't fear, he didn't worry, he was just cool, and he didn't seem to be hiding anything. His Blue-Eyes was cut down, and as it was, he gained slightly more Life Points (Spectral LP: 1000 -> 1200), as if that could make a difference.

"Today's my bad luck day, huh?" Spectral joked, grinning. "Nobody before you got to pull out both Night Beam and Forbidden Lance on the same turn~ usually they use Mystical Space Typhoon too, haha! Continue."

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
"Given...?" Maverick asked during the pause, before Zack went on to explain how what he saw happen Neo. Maverick could tell Zack's honesty through his voice, but at the same time, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew Neo; Neo wasn't the type of person that would just... roll over and die like that. Sighing, Maverick turned to James, who was still lying on the bed momentarily unconscious. No doubt James would be less willing to hear what came out of Zack than Maverick would.

"First we nearly get roasted alive, and then something actually manages to kill Neo," Maverick muttered to James, before anger started to build inside him, "DAMN IT!!"

He slammed his fist onto the mattress, unaware that he somehow managed to hit the drone that was hiding underneath in the process.

"I'll think about it," Aivea stated, before turning her body away, but still looking at Foster over her shoulder, "I've got my own answers to find, though. Something brought me here; to this timeline, and whoever or whatever it is brought me here for a reason. That reason still alludes me..."

With that, Aivea turned back to the direction that her body was facing, overlooking New Domino City. She didn't know what was going on in there, and she didn't know why she had been dragged all the way to the future... her future. She just wanted to go back where she was.

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Bailas and Shadi were simply acting as innocent bystanders and spectators in this energetic discussion of bygone friends. They both hung their head in a moment of silence to honor the fallen neo though they never knew him. They are two people who know the value of life and will of course do everything to honor it. Though it was entertaining to find out about these "Number Hunters" was that the name of the people who used those giant machines to kill off people with Xyz cards? What a quite disturbing thought to think about. As for the the litany of events that happen to be going on around them it was truly a definite training for their senses. Both Shadi and Bailas could hear the random drone that followed them into the hospital ward and they definitely saw it duck under the sheets. It wasn't that hard seeing as their whole purpose of being their was to observe this Maverick character and listen to him. Of course the would notice the sheets mysteriously moving in a concealed room with no strong currents of wind. Bailas and Shadi would have said something but they were interrupted by the faint roar of a dragon outside the hospital. Clearly the duel between the Astrals and the humans was getting a tad heated. Both of them only turned their heads to the window for a quick second.

"Well I guess it would be rude for me not to introduce myself. I am Bailas Gale and I come from a far, far, far away land where news of the Xyz related murders has finally reached. According to Zack Holmes I am also classified as a Number Holder. I currently retain the number 56 Goldrat." he showed his card like Zack did with his number and continued. "I decided that it was time for me to take a proactive role in this killing spree and I flew here. It was fate that I saw the news coverage of your defeat and since the news did not say you died I assumed you would be in the hospital. Fortunately i was right. This is my friend Shadi and he has been an invaluable ally even before I landed." Bailas motioned his hand over to Shadi was was almost blushing at his new friends introduction. "Hello." Shadi simply said and Bailas resumed his speech. "My goal is simple and that is to help in this string of violence and malice. Therefore I would like to offer my assistance, you seem to know what is going on and I don't have a problem with working with those younger than me."

Bailas wanted to comment on the young Maverick's anger and how it clouds one's judgement and mind but like he said before youth don't take well to trauma. Clearly being burned alive and now hearing that his friend died. It clearly wasn't the time to be spouting logical arguments to the lad.

mjVFo6c.jpg

Time Psyduck

Time Psyduck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
If it wasn't for that spell I'd have had him. Still, those toons are out of the way, which means I won't have to deal with that blue-eyes bypassing my defenses again. "I'll place one more card face-down, and I'll end my turn there. During my End Phase, Magical Android gives me 600 life points for each of my Psychic monsters, and since I have 2, I gain 1200. You're not the only one who can recover live points." Magical android launched what seemed to be a flare, which slowly decended over Jane as many points of light (LP: 1000<2200). Of course, there's still the problem of more toons, but if he can't get the right ones then I'll be fine for this turn - then I'll need a way to get rid of Toon Realm.

"Your move, Spectre."

LP: 2200
Monsters: Magical Android (ATK 2400), Serene Psychic Witch (ATK 1400)
Spell/Traps: 1 Face-down
Graveyard: 5

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2018 02:54 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro
Both of James' Tigers charged Sephora, but she merely smirked even though she was about to take 2200 points of damage... or was she. The first Tiger destroyed her Humumculus, but before the second Tiger attack, I activate the effect of my Battle Fader, now your attack is halted, and I can summon a battle Fader to my side of the field. Now James' Photon Dragon was summoned, and it was Sephora's turn to go on the offensive. Draw! Now I activate my Trap Card Elemental Absorber, by removing from play one monster in my hand all monsters on your side of the field with the same attribute cannot attack. So I think I'll remove my Element Dragon, how fitting that my Dragon will be stopping your Dragon. After this was done a large floating disk appeared in front of Sephora making sure no LIGHT attribute monsters could attack her. Though Sephora was not stupid she knew James' could very easily destroy her absorber, that's why she had a back-up plan. Now I set two cards face-down, and summon Element Soldier. Turn End.

Posted Image

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM
James frowned when he saw that, the arrival of a card that could completely block off his light monster's attacks. That might be somewhat annoying then, if that thing remains on the field. I'll have to find a way to get rid of it. "My turn, Draw. The only problem with a card like that though, is that I don't use a deck entirely full of light monsters. Normal summon, Tour Guide of the Underworld. His effect then allows me to special summon this one, Tour Bus of the Underworld as well, though that monster can't be used for a synchro summon. I'll overlay Tour Guide and Tour Bus, to Xyz summon this one, Wind-Up Zenmaines in attack position. Zenmaines isn't a Light monster, so he's exempt from the effect of that Elemental Absorber of yours. Zenmaines attacks Element Soldier." If successful, on James' field a pair of fiends appeared, only to then disappear to summon a mechanical toy robot to his field with a couple of overlay units floating around it. Then, that same robot charged straight towards the golden warrior. If they successfully clash, the robot then uses one of his mechanical claws to grab one of the units floating around him, and turn it into a shield to protect himself. "Normally when two monsters of the same attack battle, both would be destroyed, but Zenmaines has a useful skill. When he would be destroyed, by either battle or card effects, I can detatch an overlay unit to prevent him from being destroyed. Therefore, I'll use that effect, consuming one of his overlay units to prevent him from being destroyed. Also, since the monster I'm detatching is my Tour Bus, it has it's own effect. When Tour Bus is sent to the grave from anywhere, including being detatched as a material, one monster from either graveyard is returned to the deck, so I'll return one of the Photon Sabre Tigers from my grave. Furthermore, during the end phase of the turn I use that effect, I can destroy one card on the field, so that Element Absorber of yours will be going. Turn End"

Lifepoints: 3400
Hand: 4 cards
Field: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000 ATK), Wind-Up Zenmaines (1500 ATK, One Overlay Unit), Call of the Haunted (already used), One Set Card

DiabolicEmission.jpg

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,751 posts
The poor little drone felt its spherical noggin get smacked, and in its disorientation, started swerving about, attempting to correct its bearings. Sadly, the panicked movements of the drone could be heard if it was quiet enough in the room and someone wasn't paying attention to Maverick.

Foster noticed that his robotic companion could be in a spot of trouble, but he proceeded to continue talking to Aivea, trying to form an alliance with the girl. "It could be the same asset I am attempting to find. Whatever it is that brought you to this time, I can help you locate it. Also, according to my records, you are also displaced from your original time. Neighborhood Watch would most likely be willing to provide a way for you to get back to your home universe if you help me complete my mission."

Aix

Aix

Spicy

• Wise Wolf
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 03:02 AM
  • Alias:Aix
  • Spouse:CowCow
Nina was quite satisfied with her catch. She dashed away from the crowd, leaping up and running on people's heads and shoulders, ignoring the "HEY!"s and "WHAT THE HELL!"s of people she stepped on. After taking a long detour through dark alleys and rooftops to throw off pursuit, she arrived at her little apartment. Nina removed her Duel Gazer before entering the proximity, in case anyone recognized her for a Duelist, which was unlikely, as she did a quick background check on many of the people here. These were the lower class of Domino and didn't have money and/or time for the somewhat pricey sport of Dueling.

Nina closed the door behind her before releasing her grim expression. Even around here, she kept the pretence of a scary person you didn't want to mess with and avoided contact with the other unsavory residents of the apartments. After half an hour of messing around with her 10 cats, 3 dogs and 5 parrots, which the landlord very grudgingly allowed her to keep, she decided that she would give the hospital a visit to go see her aunt. There wasn't much to see, June Winterreise was in a coma, but Nina went anyway, just to talk to her and spend time in her company.

As she approached the hospital, she frowned and narrowed her eyes. There were Number Holders nearby. She scanned the windows. "Many of them. What are they doing here?" she wondered. "Now's not the time. But I should go have a look at them. I'll take them on one by one after they separate." She walked down the corridors, going out of her way to catch a glimpse of her prey. There were four people. Nina couldn't be sure they were all Number Holders but she used a small hidden camera to snap a photo of each of them so if some get away, she could find them again by searching them up.

Nina proceeded to her aunt's room and sat down. She didn't have much to talk about, so she softly spoke of the things she did today, the amusing things that her pets did and etc. Now was the time for waiting. She licked her lips nervously, these Duelists didn't seem your run of the mill weaklings. Why were they meeting together?

Holosig_zps64f5cd08.jpg

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
"Go, it's my turn, and IIIIIII draw!" With that, Spectral drew his card in an unusually epic manner, spinning in the air like some sort of acrobat without support as he added it to his hand. "Now then, with the effect of Solemn Wishes, I gain more life points!" He continued, and his Life Points began to rise, but only by a bit (LP: 1200 -> 1700). Then, all of a sudden, he pointed at Jane, and declared, "YOU WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME UNLESS YOU USE AN XYZ!"

After that sudden declaration, he went forward with his turn.

"Now then, thanks to Toon Realm, I can defy the levels and the chances, and bring out a second Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon!" He went on, and then another toon version of that same legendary monster popped out of nowhere (ATK 3000). Apparently, he owned three copies of the cartoonified dragon. "It's not fun, but I can't attack in this turn since I didn't use Toon Realm's effect~"

He grinned at the human woman, as if he was Gilgamesh and she was Saber.

"Turn end."

LP: 1700
Field: BETD (ATK 3000)
S/T: Toon Realm, Solemn Wishes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users