• Please log in to reply
2885 replies to this topic

Broke. N

Broke. N

Feel like playing a... game?

• Quiastias
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,711 posts

Well, today all I got to see is the new system bringing our a new brand of fucking retards. I was Eve post-6, and there was a red ward in a prime ganking spot bot. Both the MF AND the Malphite bot knew it was there... and they did, fucking, NOTHING about it. The Malphite was alone in fucking lane, and he did, fucking, nothing about it. I had to end up destroying it after the useless shits got wasted. They didn't even help me with Golem. Oh wait, MF did 2 shots when it was close to death, as the fucking Taliyah mid had to help me because MF was clearly blinded by her bicycle helmet. Fucking hell I get sick of being teamed up with fucking retards with 0 base understanding of this game.

Doesn't help the Nasus top fed the Garen because he overextended all the time and got caught out by the Vi. And then did fuck and all beyond stack when Garen was in bot doing shit. All those stacks really helped him when he was getting liquefied routinely. He also decided the best time to ult in a 2v1 with the Garen was AFTER I fucking died, but to avoid dying from a tower after getting Garen. Because using it sooner to maybe help avert my death was too fucking smart.

As for runes in general, I dunno. It feels like the options are a lot more restricted now really, as you can't really build as well as you want too anymore. I mean, most mages can't really make good use of Domination, but that's where Thunderlord's is now. So they're cut off and are instead left with either Aery, or the unreliable Comet.

.:Ticket Count:.

+11 (1+1+4+5+1) from Splendorman

+25 from DANGANRONPA

+9 (3+3+3) from Ivan Ooze

+12 (1+3+2+3+3) from The Joker

+2 from Murtaugh

NotKrow

NotKrow

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

the f*** is this rune bullshit

Kid Gambino

Kid Gambino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Well, today all I got to see is the new system bringing our a new brand of f***ing retards. I was Eve post-6, and there was a red ward in a prime ganking spot bot. Both the MF AND the Malphite bot knew it was there... and they did, f***ing, NOTHING about it. The Malphite was alone in f***ing lane, and he did, f***ing, nothing about it. I had to end up destroying it after the useless shits got wasted. They didn't even help me with Golem. Oh wait, MF did 2 shots when it was close to death, as the f***ing Taliyah mid had to help me because MF was clearly blinded by her bicycle helmet. f***ing hell I get sick of being teamed up with f***ing retards with 0 base understanding of this game.

Doesn't help the Nasus top fed the Garen because he overextended all the time and got caught out by the Vi. And then did f*** and all beyond stack when Garen was in bot doing s***. All those stacks really helped him when he was getting liquefied routinely. He also decided the best time to ult in a 2v1 with the Garen was AFTER I f***ing died, but to avoid dying from a tower after getting Garen. Because using it sooner to maybe help avert my death was too f***ing smart.

As for runes in general, I dunno. It feels like the options are a lot more restricted now really, as you can't really build as well as you want too anymore. I mean, most mages can't really make good use of Domination, but that's where Thunderlord's is now. So they're cut off and are instead left with either Aery, or the unreliable Comet.

I actually used to play League pretty religiously until about a two months ago, and dealing with mentally challenged teammates is a huge chunk of the reason why I stopped playing. I must say, new season changes does have me curious but this post did nothing but reassure me that jumping back into League would be the same pile of crap, just a new smell.

I honestly feel like I could be in one of those "my life has gotten x times better since I stopped playing league" commercials. Crazy how simply finding new habits could show you just had bad your old ones were.

xhHRrcW.png

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Moderators
  • 3,001 posts
  • Alias:Yui

the fuck is this rune bullshit

They're called runes but really they're more like masteries. If that helps.

I actually used to play League pretty religiously until about a two months ago, and dealing with mentally challenged teammates is a huge chunk of the reason why I stopped playing. I must say, new season changes does have me curious but this post did nothing but reassure me that jumping back into League would be the same pile of crap, just a new smell.

I honestly feel like I could be in one of those "my life has gotten x times better since I stopped playing league" commercials. Crazy how simply finding new habits could show you just had bad your old ones were.

Oh yeah you'll definitely still get fucking idiots as teammates while they have to lane against like IMT smurfs or something. That's just a rule of League though.

21xnEB8.png

Krow

Krow

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,142 posts

Any you goons wanna play on NA

Name is Jevice hmu

Offical friend of Willieh

mido9

mido9

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,813 posts

Anyone here use skinpreview? It lets you mod in any skin and a lot of other custom skins but only you can see them, I use it and it works fine. Anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users