League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1354672640' post='6085551']
Season 3 is here and the new jungle is boring as s***, GG riot.
[/quote]

Agreed. I was comtemplating switching over to Jungle from ADC last season, but not with this new jungle.

The shop is terribad and the HUD is bad but bearable.

riot made changes to the jungle from s1 to s2 because the jungle was so passive and games were just a farm fest, now riot turns the jungle and laning back into a boring farm fest again since there's no reason for early ganks.

Why you do this to me Riot? I don't want anymore 20 minute farm fests D:

Actually I got Philo Stone first then HoG. HoG helped my survivability, but now I take an Emblem of Valor and Ruby so I can build into Aegis. Alternatively, I take Kindlegem so I can build into Shurelya's as as fast as possible, but I find it helps to keep the Philo Stone because the items I use are pretty pricey at just under 16K Gold total, not counting health pots (rarely use more than 3) and wards (varies).

[quote name='Rãine' timestamp='1354318065' post='6081936']
Janna, Sona, Taric, Kayle, Nunu, Soraka, Leona...

All you idiots! All of you so called "carrys" arguing about KSing, ganks, bad team... I make my living saving y'all with wards, shields. buffs. slows. and stuns. A foreign concept, I know, but don't complain about ganks if you don't ward them.

I. own. you.
[/quote]

Someone pissed off the white mage xD

I play support too, but my main problem is when I play the carry and a random whoever eat's my kill .3. And people who just plain don't work as a team >.<

I actually don't mind losing Heart of Gold, but why'd they remove the attack speed on the cleaver? They really had no reason to change that one :/

Because right now Black cleaver is probably the best AD item in the game, It has all the stats you want as an AD and plenty of it. The new meta for AD casters is just to stack 2-3 black cleavers. Keeping the Attack speed on it would be complete overkill.

My name in game is exactly the same as on this site, Simdoggy, and I usually play either AP carry mid Xerath when I get mid, and focus on building nearly pure AP items, or I play support Sona down bottom, and focus on mana regen and AP items. Archangels Staff is my best friend in both characters.

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1355797490' post='6096426']
My name in game is exactly the same as on this site, Simdoggy, and I usually play either AP carry mid Xerath when I get mid, and focus on building nearly pure AP items, or I play support Sona down bottom, and focus on mana regen and AP items. Archangels Staff is my best friend in both characters.
[/quote]

Why tear over Athene's on Xerath? CDR+MR>Raw mana for laning, its like your own personal blue buff.

Tear is pretty good, plus I usually build archangels as soon as possible, particularly for Xerath, and with a couple of them, thats a lot of mana to take around, plus if I have even 1, that's even more AP too. And besides, I build towards Athena's for Sona first usually, before moving onto Archangels.

Got into League of Legends this past semester at college.
I don't do a lot of PvP (I'd rather do it with friends, anyway; premade groups are more fun. f*** ranked)

Anyway, seeing as how Vi was released recently, I'm curious as to what people's reactions are to her.
She has a very nice armor shred passive ability with her W, a cone aoe on her E modifying her basic attacks, and a powerful knockback charge on her Q. Her ult is a CC-resistant charge that knocks aside enemies that are in the way of her target.

Archived