League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vi is the vayne of top lane, pathetically weak early game but late game shes going to steamroll everyone. The unfortunate thing is that top lane now a days is filled with champs that have strong early games and can just bully weaker champs out of the lane.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1356198538' post='6099149']
Vi is the vayne of top lane, pathetically weak early game but late game shes going to steamroll everyone. The unfortunate thing is that top lane now a days is filled with champs that have strong early games and can just bully weaker champs out of the lane.
[/quote]

I usually offset this by laning dual top.
Whenever I play Fiora in PvP, my friend plays Shen to be the tanky support. I can farm freely and he takes leftovers while absorbing most of the harass. Once he hits level 6, I'm able to hold top on my own and he can split push with his ultimate.
In essence, he and I will probably be doing the same thing when I play Vi top, except with more aggression, most likely. Not gonna pull my punches as Vi.
Because screw meta.

[quote name='TheLaughingMan' timestamp='1356209748' post='6099332']
Vi is my favorite AD champ. I find it funny when I'm able to 1v1 Olaf late game without any abilities......
[/quote]

Well technically you use an ability. It's her W.
It's just a weird case where an ability that should have an active is instead entirely passive.

Also, if anyone wants a support for Normal Summoner's Rift queues (and not Dominion or Ranked; Ranked can go die in a fire), just add me.
"Hatsune Miku L"

Yeah, I know. Voca-tard. Sue me.
Name suits me well in-game when I play Sona.

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1356215865' post='6099423']
Well technically you use an ability. It's her W.
It's just a weird case where an ability that should have an active is instead entirely passive.

Also, if anyone wants a support for Normal Summoner's Rift queues (and not Dominion or Ranked; Ranked can go die in a fire), just add me.
"Hatsune Miku L"

Yeah, I know. Voca-tard. Sue me.
Name suits me well in-game when I play Sona.
[/quote]

Hahahaha, nice, I love Vocaloid so it's all good. "SolarChaos" is my name.

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1356218946' post='6099458']
Sent a request to add you.
Even though I'm Level 30 I only have 87 PvP wins.
Perhaps I should play more PvP.
[/quote]
I'm almost lvl 30, 1000 xp till 30. Don't worry, I'm good, just don't play every hour of every day. I got the request too. I'll be on around 5.

[quote name='Spike the Bloody' timestamp='1356276036' post='6099975']
Been playing this for a while, just started getting good xD

The three champions I like are Ashe, Soraka, and Master Yi. Ashe because if you get her Attack Speed over 2, it gets crazy O.O
[/quote]
XD lol good choice with ashe, i just started with YI YI YIIIIIIIIIII XD

lol he is soo easy to use "My blade is yours"

I'm not particularly fond of Yi, not that he isn't a good character, it's just that I can't get away from him when I play TF or Veigar and for some reason, whenever there's a Yi in the game, if he's on my team, he ends up with at least 15 deaths, but when he's on the opponent's team, he gets fed like crazy.

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1356284558' post='6100099']
For some reason, whenever there's a Yi in the game, if he's on my team, he ends up with at least 15 deaths, but when he's on the opponent's team, he gets fed like crazy.
[/quote]
This right here, I thought it was only me..I've tried Yi, wasn't to impressed, but then again, I was playing AP.

[quote name='TheLaughingMan' timestamp='1356286996' post='6100138']
This right here, I thought it was only me..I've tried Yi, wasn't to impressed, but then again, I was playing AP.
[/quote]

AP Yi is devastating if you play him correctly.
Which, sadly to say, is just clean-up with his Alpha Strike, since he's way too easy to shut down in teamfights.

Alex Ich got a pentakill as AP Yi, though. Scary stuff.

[quote name='Shion Kaito' timestamp='1356322870' post='6100655']

AP Yi is devastating if you play him correctly.
Which, sadly to say, is just clean-up with his Alpha Strike, since he's way too easy to shut down in teamfights.

Alex Ich got a pentakill as AP Yi, though. Scary stuff.
[/quote]
I'll have to check that out. I've only seen Alex Ich play Gragas and maybe LeBlanc once.

Archived