League of Legends

Shrekstasy

[quote name='Rãine' timestamp='1356404519' post='6101461']
Yep, why us Panth~ that's what Leona, Shen, Rammus, Amumu, Malphite, Etc. are all for... Don't take that away from them, it's all they have... ITS ALL THEY HAVE!
[/quote]

It kind of is all those people have.
Although give Leona TONS OF DAMAGE with Trinity Force and you get Offensive Tank. It's actually pretty fun.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orianna was like top pick in season 2 but the AD casters scared her out of the mid lane. Shes still extremely strong and provides huge utility and damage for your team. Its just that she can't lane against all the faceroll mid bruisers. Shes has a pretty steep learning curve to her so prepare to feed your face off the first few games while you learn how to play her.

Zyra is strong too, her root-ult combo is just unfair and her lane prescience is huge.

[quote name='Rãine' timestamp='1356404519' post='6101461']
Yep, why us Panth~ that's what Leona, Shen, Rammus, Amumu, Malphite, Etc. are all for... Don't take that away from them, it's all they have... ITS ALL THEY HAVE!
[/quote]

You aint never seen AP leona/malph/rammus

most retarded thing ever, all the CC with a shitload of damage behind it.

Leona is especially hilarious because you can instagib carries with DFG and lichbane.

[quote name='☆~Rin-chan~☆' timestamp='1356407479' post='6101477']
Just hit thirty.

Does anyone play Zyra? I was wondering about her. Orianna, too.
[/quote]

I don't play Zyra, but I do play Orianna. I really enjoy her skill set. If you're really good with her you can be a great asset to your team not only in team fights but also disengages.

[quote name='Spike the Bloody' timestamp='1356480324' post='6101976']
So I started playing Nami. Lovely support.
[/quote]

She is indeed.
Hard CC, bouncing heal/damage, and slow along with dat amazing ult.
Passive is a slight bit meh for me, though. I mean, it's Move Speed, yeah, but...I suppose it's good for an offensive support like her for when you want to catch up to or kite your enemies.

[quote name='TheLaughingMan' timestamp='1356502984' post='6102302']
I wanted to play Zed very badly, but realized he might be as hard as LeBlanc. Even though I like LeBlanc. There's no way I could keep up with his abilities and shadow clone...
[/quote]

He's not that hard to play.

[quote name='Achacia' timestamp='1356505533' post='6102314']
He's not that hard to play.
[/quote]

If you can get a handle on his Shadow and become effective at juking foes, he's not hard to play.
He's considered difficult to play because you have to burst down your opponent with skillshot nukes from both yourself and your shadow until his Death Mark takes effect a couple seconds later, and you have to do this with Energy, which is designed to prohibit short-term bursts.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1356560257' post='6102772']
I know that feel, Its so heart breaking when someone runs behind their tower with 2hp and you know their entire team is on the way to their lane to save their ass.
[/quote]
Worse; when you ignite someone after having bursted them down to the range where the damage from it will kill them and your idiot teammate (always Teemo for me) magically appears from the bushes and lands that last hit.

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1356562560' post='6102816']
Worse; when you ignite someone after having bursted them down to the range where the damage from it will kill them and your idiot teammate (always Teemo for me) magically appears from the bushes and lands that last hit.
[/quote]

at least you still get the kill. Nothing is more annoying that watching the enemy walk away with 10hp and you can't do anything to stop it.

[quote name='Poc' timestamp='1356563957' post='6102832']
at least you still get the kill. Nothing is more annoying that watching the enemy walk away with 10hp and you can't do anything to stop it.
[/quote]

If Ignite's damage will kill the enemy and someone takes the kill anyway, that's a kill steal, not a kill secure.
The boundaries for stuff like that is blurry at best (due to situational stuff and all that jazz), but there are definitive things that differentiate the two.

It really is annoying, though, when an enemy gets away with 10 hp after making sure that they'll die.
Although, being a support, I also love doing the same thing to my enemies by healing just enough damage done on my carry to prevent Ignite from getting the kill.

Archived