Guest Archbaron Striker

Time to mix things up. This round won't be solely be individual. You will have to rely on a partner. That's right, we are going team-style. The catch, you won't know the teams until Friday. After that, each team gets until the deadline to collaborate on a card. This should make things interesting.

Current Standings

1. Agro - 13 pts

2. Majestic Star Bahamut - 8 pts

3. D.A.-Sigfried - 3 pts

4. AixDivadis - 1 pt

4. exaenae - 1 pt

4. Tama the Chibi Sage - 1 pt

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Follow the card requirements.

2. Common sense.

3. Contest ends November 4th at 8:00pm PST.

4. My judging is final.

5. You must post to be put into a team.

6. The card cannot just be specific support to a custom archetype or rely on one. You'll thank me later.

7. I have the right to add rules.

[spoiler=Card Requirement]

Happy Halloween! To celebrate, bring out the ghouls. Your task is to create a Fiend-Type, Zombie-Type, or Spirit monster. I hope you enjoy this halloween-themed event.

[spoiler=Rubric]

Creativity: ?/4

Balance: ?/4

Viability: ?/2

Total: ?/10

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st: 5 Series Points, 200 points, and 2 Reps per person.

2nd: 3 Series Points, 100 points, and 1 Rep per person.

3rd: 1 Series Point and 50 points per person.

Have Fun!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Archbaron Striker

I have a long weekend thanks to no school on Thursday and Friday and Halloween is today, so I made round 4 start today. I said I was doing something special. TBH, the extra time may be an advantage to you and whoever else wishes to join the fun.

Wait, so we're going to be graded based on someone else's card? Who we have no input over who it is? And won't even know who it is until after we've all submitted our cards?

Judging a contest of skill based on luck. That hardly seems reasonable.

Guest Archbaron Striker

So, you want the teams to be known in advance? If that is the case, I could accept reservations until Friday. After that, teams would be revealed and cards would be made. Another question comes to mind. Individual cards with average score, individual cards with best score, or 1 card per team? Speak now or I'll decide tomorrow.

So, you want the teams to be known in advance? If that is the case, I could accept reservations until Friday. After that, teams would be revealed and cards would be made. Another question comes to mind. Individual cards with average score, individual cards with best score, or 1 card per team? Speak now or I'll decide tomorrow.

None of that made any sense.

I'm still concerned how you thought essentially randomizing who wins was a good idea. :\

Guest Archbaron Striker

Wild spark of inspiration. You know what, I'll make it 1 card per team. Also, I'll randomize teams on Friday. I think collaboration and a bit of randomization works. That okay with you? I'm ust trying to make things interesting for round 4.

Both of you are in. I hope more people decide to join.

Actually...my post was more of an indication that I would rather have a motorbike crash than be in a contest where I have to rely on someone else to win <_<

But if I don't enter and Agro wins then he'll have an irreversible 10pt lead and the series will be over, so now I'm here and accepted I might as well.

Guest Archbaron Striker

Actually...my post was more of an indication that I would rather have a motorbike crash than be in a contest where I have to rely on someone else to win <_<

But if I don't enter and Agro wins then he'll have an irreversible 10pt lead and the series will be over, so now I'm here and accepted I might as well.

Your reply to my status said to treat that as a "I'll join".

Archived