• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

newhat's & Aqua Force's entry.

6iX9H.jpg

[spoiler=Lore:]You can discard 1 card; the next time your opponent would draw a card(s), before they draw, you can return cards from their Graveyard to the top of their Deck, up to the number of cards in their hand.

Guest Aqua Force

Just in case Aqua's trapped by mountain lions till Tuesday:

[spoiler=newhat & Aqua Force's monster {Auxiliary}]pUtRi.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle, and Battle Damage to you from a battle involving this card becomes 0. When this card

declares an attack: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it.

I gave you card details, so you could have at leas made it something that we both agreed on. That idea was great and it was both of our ideas.

I gave you card details, so you could have at leas made it something that we both agreed on. That idea was great and it was both of our ideas.

Sorry man. I should have gone out and gotten my own image. In the hope that we still have a moment, the entry has been edited. and is now in its final state for entry.

Guest Archbaron Striker

[spoiler=Don and Tama]

Creativity: 4/4

Balance: 3.1/4

Viability: 1.8/2

Total: 8.9/10

An Xyz Spirit? Interesting and creative concept. I understand to warrant the return to the Extra Deck after two turns you need a strong effect, the effect you have looks like a game ender with little set-up. However, enough monster removal exists to weaken the assault. Great card!

[spoiler=Aix and Bahamut]

Creativity: 3.7/4

Balance: 3.3/4

Viability: 2/2

Total: 9/10

A monster version of Zombie World with added effects. TBH, it works with Zombies. However, certain Zombies (coughplaguespreader) can abuse this by giving them another chance to be used as a Synchro Material. Other than that, this can disrupt certain Decks (coughdinorabbit) which helps a lot.

[spoiler=D.A. and Loki]

Creativity: 3.7/4

Balance: 3.6/4

Viability: 1.6/2

Total: 8.9/10

I smell a political card, oh wait. You had me going there with the name and image. I like how this prevents a monster from fulfilling the four main uses of a monster in today's game. The second part of the effect was a bit hard to understand, but I managed to get what you were saying. I love this though!

[spoiler=Agro and exaenae]

Creativity: 3.8/4

Balance: 3/4

Viability: 1.8/2

Total: 8.6/10

Spirit support done well, but with some problems. This is obviously meant to bring out Xyz monsters, but it's iffy. You can pull out a powerful high rank Xyz if you have the cards needed! In fact, you could pull out any general Xyz if you have the cards. That and you get a card for doing so, netting a +0 at best. TBH, it gives too much for what it takes to summon.

[spoiler=Aqua and newhat]

Creativity: 3.5/4

Balance: 3/4

Viability: 1.3/2

Total: 7.8/10

It's simplistic tbh. You lose a card for what, giving your opponent a renewal of resources? I really don't like it, especially since the time was there to produce something better.

There is now a tie for 1st overall (13 pts) with Bahamut winning in a close round and Agro being denied in spite of a good score. AixDivadis (6 pt), with his team win with Bahamut, moves ahead of D.A. (5 pt) for 3rd overall. Aix and D.A. arent't tied for 3rd overall because D.A. tied for 2nd in the round, evenly distributing the 2nd and 3rd place prize between the teams who tied. The rest of the leaderboard goes 5th overall Tama (3 pt), 6th overall Loki and Don (2 pt), and 8th overall exaenae (1 pt). Things are getting interesting, but most of you are fighting for 3rd overall as Agro and Bahamut fight for 1st overall. This is Striker and I'll see ya tomorrow.

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

Alright, second place! Good job, DA!

Hey it was a team effort. ^_^ So congrats to you too. :)

If I understand correctly, the 2nd & 3rd Overall point were double due to being a team effort and because of tie was combined together and then divided evenly so each of us got 2 points?

Making me at 5points total which is why me and Aix aren't tied for third.

Other than that, this can disrupt certain Decks (coughdinorabbit) which helps a lot.

Dino Rabbit is crap

You can pull out a powerful high rank Xyz if you have the cards needed! In fact, you could pull out any general Xyz if you have the cards. That and you get a card for doing so, netting a +0 at best. TBH, it gives too much for what it takes to summon.

Except you can't. You need to Tribute Summon for that to occur, meaning you need to use it as material. Overall, sure it does a lot, but it isn't broken.

tl;dr I think you gave/took more points than you should have.

Guest Archbaron Striker

>cards needed

Yea, set-up is required which lowers the rank threshold. I may have misunderstood that part of the effect, but it's still iffy overall. The most this would raise the score to is 8.8/10, which isn't enough to make a much of a difference. It does make the final round standings closer.

Oh, the Dino Rabbit part was just an example for the point I was making.

Guest Archbaron Striker

@Agro

Just passin through, and i saw your complaint. I think he means a 3-material Xyz, I.e. shock master, shark drake, etc. which are arguably more powerful than their higher-ranking counterparts. Just my 2 cents though. Now I'll just pass on through... <passes through>

That's part of it as well. I don't think I was clear on that, so thank you.

@Agro

Just passin through, and i saw your complaint. I think he means a 3-material Xyz, I.e. shock master, shark drake, etc. which are arguably more powerful than their higher-ranking counterparts. Just my 2 cents though. Now I'll just pass on through... <passes through>

If that's the problem, then I don't see how it is. There are already many cards that allow for that. And Shark Drake isn't powerful at all.

And if that's the problem, it's still going to require extra cards to bring it out. More than most decks need to. 3, to be exact. Honestly speaking, I don't see that as an issue with this card.

Archived