Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Spirit of Christmas [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OoC]

Aix

Favorite Holidays  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite holiday?

• Christmas
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Independence Holidays (e.g. Fourth of July, Canada Day and etc.)
    • Easter
    • Other (if you are going to specify, specify within a post that is relevant to the RP)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added more stuff to the database. Geography is important.
@Varian: His assistant takes care of that. She would know all about you.

@SunKist: It should be a misunderstanding, that's all. The "friend" is probably some one you beat or something. You can decide the best way to go at it.

[quote name='Leagacy of the Kingdom' timestamp='1352929236' post='6069625']
i want to make a custom deck for the rp but my cards aren't ready can i use a different deck till then
[/quote]
[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1353008575' post='6070412']
OK.
I got 2 apps planned.
I'll make them ASAP.
[/quote]

Are you guys going to post your apps?

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1353112595' post='6071441']
Grimm had enjoyed his duel, his opponent had brought out a lot more then he expected but she had underestimated him something he enjoyed because it made him crushing her all the more enjoyable, but then Muramasa ruined it by looking down on the girl in Grimm's eyes he was the only one allowed to do that to his opponents and then the man had the audacity o ask if his victory was a matter of luck and then he sent him out to attack a train as an extra form of test.
[color=#000080]"Fine I'll finish this to show you that I'm not just lucky, oh and when the time comes to send someone after Christopher Mason it had better be me I have a score to settle with him and if someone gets in my way, well lets just say it won't end well."[/color]
When it was time to attack the train Grimm entered the last car and moved forward taking down anyone who got in his way as he moved up the train to where its more powerful defenders would be, as he did that a crew outside the train prepared to activate their plan.
[/quote]
[quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1353101782' post='6071327']
After the briefing about his intended mission, E was excited to be getting started early. That, and missions always ended with good stories to tell in later conversation. [color=#006400]"Whatever you's needs me to do, boss."[/color] E finished his cup of coffee, pulled his gloves on, went inside to say goodbye to the receptionist and walked around to the company parking lot. Once he got there, he wondered which company car to take to the loading docks. Then, he saw a classic old Mustang and fell immediately in love. He got in and stuck the keys in the ignition. Feeling the leather seats and noticing that the dashboard had a majorly upgraded display, communication capabilities, holographic projectors and the works. Then, the most necessary of all innovations for a cold climate made itself apparent: seat heaters. Elijah cranked his up all the way and did the same for the passenger's seat as he waited for whoever else was to come with him. He decided to kill the time with some music and turned on the radio. Johnny Cash was playing. He sang along to the words that he knew of Ring of Fire, which were mostly those of the chorus, as he patiently awaited orders or an accompaniment.
[/quote]
Sorry for being unspecific, Varian and SunKist, but it's not a train as in a caravan-type train of trucks, but a legit train with a small passenger's area. Your train runs towards Kurellia. Varian, you will attack by assault heli.
I've added a character to go with you Sunkist, so if you don't mind, strikethrough your old post and post a new one underneath. Her description and stuff is under "NPCs and Host Apps".

Archived