Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Spirit of Christmas [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OoC]

Aix

Favorite Holidays  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite holiday?

• Christmas
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Independence Holidays (e.g. Fourth of July, Canada Day and etc.)
    • Easter
    • Other (if you are going to specify, specify within a post that is relevant to the RP)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will this do i couldn't figure how to explain the deck

[Spoiler=Mayu]

Name: Mayu Cypher
Appearance: She has an athletic build and sits on the taller side. She wears pixie haircut because she never enjoyed having long hair especially since her natural hair color is a snow white. Her eyes are blue and don’t resemble any one in her family that she knows. She wears a sleeveless tank top with a pair of jeans except when it gets cold when that happens she wears a leather jacket. She wears black boots that come half way up her calves anywhere she goes regardless of climate. She carries a normal duel gazer she never found a reason to get a special one made and her duel disk that resembles the ocean floor.
Personality: She is very care free she never lets anything in the world get to her even the most depressing of thoughts. She prefers to stay to herself though because she does not like sharing her problems with anyone. She loves the Midwinter festival with a passion because her and her family would take a trip there every year. She also cannot stand someone picking on someone else she believes anyone can accomplish a goal if they put their mind and spirit in to an action. She loves her family a lot and would never let anything hurt them if she had the power to stop it. She loves watching people duel as long as they’re having fun. She has an odd sense of humor when it comes down to social interaction she has been told she acts like a seventeen year old. She also doesn’t trust big business at all.

History/Bio: She grew up being a very nice and outgoing child her and her family had no issues with money they were not rich but they had enough to survive they were worked at a card shop in spiral city it was exactly at the edge of the spiral so they ended up selling cards to both the elite and the unfortunate. Her parents enjoyed what they were doing and were happy when the owner sold it to them. The old owner forgot to mention that the shop was going under and he was selling it to them to make a quick buck and pass off the burden. Her parents spent hard times trying to keep the shop open. Around the time Christopher Mason found out how to give kids duel disk, her parents were about to sell the Kaiba Corp. The free duel disk had increased he sale of cards from their shop which allowed them to keep the shop. Mayu started teaching basic dueling classes at shop to young ones on both sides of the spiral who came to the shop how to duel always putting on a smile for the kids. One day on her way back to the shop she saw two rich kids picking on a her younger brother. She ended up putting an end to it but several days later her brother feel ill and the profit from the shop was all that was paying for his medical bills. She signed up to be protection to make sure everyone can continue playing the game they love.
Deck: Altiane deck
Alignment: ChristMas
Misc: None
[/spoiler]

I can't be asked with my Field Warriors anymore, so:

[spoiler='My App']
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Name: Simeon Ray[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Age: 22[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Gender: Male[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Appearance:[/background][/font]
[spoiler='Picture']
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/f1bmlg.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]He is always moving, so he has scars and cuts, especially 1 large scar on his right arm that stretches from his elbow to his wrist. He used to have dark brown hair, but dyed it blue instead, so that he is less recognizable. He is usually seen wearing a worn out brown cardigan and scruffy blue jeans with small mud patches around the ankles. He has a depressed face, as he has been through better days. His never smiling face conceals a good person, but he has no more happiness in his eyes.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Personality: Because of his past, he would normally shut off the rest of the world from his life as his past continually caught up with him. He is cold, dark and bleak, with no sense of pride, humour or happiness. Now he harbours mass contempt for anyone who threatens the peace he sorely needs - namely Muramasa Kaiba. His attitude to dueling is one of ruthlessness, as a radically gifted duelist he has yet to be beaten. He however hates his Fabled monsters for being so feeble on the outside, but put together they can be amazing, just as he feels he is but is yet to find someone or something to partner with to be something amazing. The more he wins however, the less good he feels about himself. On the outside he wants to have that one final duel to take him out physically and mentally to be at peace with himself, on the inside though, what he really wants is to be a part of something and fulfill what he wants his purpose in life to be - to be important. Kindness is all that changes his perception on life, which is that good and kind people are in a serious minority.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]History/Bio: He was born in Kalrim City, off the shore of Japan. Kalrim is a very class oriented city, and had it not been for his mother dying, he would not have gone through so much. At the age of 10, his mother died of lung cancer. His father, a completely evil tool, had refused and shunned him, so Simeon went from care home to care home, receiving the prejudice and hatred of other children. He was finally taken in by a good man named Monitai Husensu, but he was murdered in an alleyway when Simeon was just 15 years old. He was now convinced that he was no longer human; more a curse and only hopes that after this battle between Kaiba corp and Christmas Charity corp will finally allow him the peace that the small part of him craves for. His dueling history is a long and depressing one, where he has won narrowly, both duelists have come out without a scratch. When he obliterates an opponent though, his opponent feels hatred towards him for the embarrassment, and they along with their friends would shut him off of their lives and deprive him of his only wish; a friend.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Deck: He uses a Fabled deck, focused on swarming Fabled monsters and Synchro Summoning powerful and high level Synchros to beat his opponent down and win within 3-4 turns. With only 3 spells in his deck (Pot of Avarice) and no Traps, he goes all out to make sure his opponent doesn't hit back.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Alignment: ChrisMas[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Misc: N/A[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='S-Jam' timestamp='1353793234' post='6076943']

[spoiler='My App']
[spoiler='Picture']
[/spoiler]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]He is always moving, so he has scars and cuts, especially 1 large scar on his right arm that stretches from his elbow to his wrist. He used to have dark brown hair, but dyed it blue instead, so that he is less recognizable. He is usually seen wearing a worn out brown cardigan and scruffy blue jeans with small mud patches around the ankles. He has a depressed face, as he has been through better days. His never smiling face conceals a good person, but he has no more happiness in his eyes.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Personality: Because of his past, he would normally shut off the rest of the world from his life as his past continually caught up with him. He is cold, dark and bleak, with no sense of pride, humour or happiness. Now he harbours mass contempt for anyone who threatens the peace he sorely needs - namely Muramasa Kaiba.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]History/Bio: At the age of 10, his mother died of lung cancer. His father, a completely evil tool, had refused and shunned him, so Simeon went from care home to care home, receiving the prejudice and hatred of other children. He was finally taken in by a good man named Monitai Husensu, but he was murdered in an alleyway when Simeon was just 15 years old. He was now convinced that he was no longer human; more a curse and only hopes that after this battle between Kaiba corp and Christmas Charity corp will finally allow him the peace that the small part of him craves for.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Deck: He uses a Fabled deck, focused on swarming Fabled monsters and Synchro Summoning powerful and high level Synchros to beat his opponent down and win within 3-4 turns. With only 3 spells in his deck (Pot of Avarice) and no Traps, he goes all out to make sure his opponent doesn't hit back.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I'm afraid I can accept you yet, because your Personality and Bio are both too short. I would suggest in the Personality adding perhaps how he reacts and behaves to certain things, perhaps what his attitude is to Dueling and in his Bio I would perhaps like to see some history in Dueling (may seem overdramatic to have a [i]history[/i] of playing a card game but that is something that can be quite important) and perhaps where he came from, which city, you [i]can[/i], of course, invite your own town or city.

@TheFinalFan: :o... That's too bad... but will you still join? I really need more people and I would like at least one more on Kaiba's side (you don't have to). You don't really [i]have[/i] to write a gigantic app either... it's okay if it's just above the word limit.

[quote name='S-Jam' timestamp='1353793234' post='6076943']

[spoiler='My App']
[spoiler='Picture']
[/spoiler]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]Personality: Because of his past, he would normally shut off the rest of the world from his life as his past continually caught up with him. He is cold, dark and bleak, with no sense of pride, humour or happiness. Now he harbours mass contempt for anyone who threatens the peace he sorely needs - namely Muramasa Kaiba. His attitude to dueling is one of ruthlessness, as a radically gifted duelist he has yet to be beaten. He however hates his Fabled monsters for being so feeble on the outside, but put together they can be amazing, just as he feels he is but is yet to find someone or something to partner with to be something amazing. The more he wins however, the less good he feels about himself. On the outside he wants to have that one final duel to take him out physically and mentally to be at peace with himself, on the inside though, what he really wants is to be a part of something and fulfill what he wants his purpose in life to be - to be important. Kindness is all that changes his perception on life, which is that good and kind people are in a serious minority.[/background][/font]
[font=Arial][background=transparent]History/Bio: He was born in Kalrim City, off the shore of Japan. Kalrim is a very class oriented city, and had it not been for his mother dying, he would not have gone through so much. At the age of 10, his mother died of lung cancer. His father, a completely evil tool, had refused and shunned him, so Simeon went from care home to care home, receiving the prejudice and hatred of other children. He was finally taken in by a good man named Monitai Husensu, but he was murdered in an alleyway when Simeon was just 15 years old. He was now convinced that he was no longer human; more a curse and only hopes that after this battle between Kaiba corp and Christmas Charity corp will finally allow him the peace that the small part of him craves for. His dueling history is a long and depressing one, where he has won narrowly, both duelists have come out without a scratch. When he obliterates an opponent though, his opponent feels hatred towards him for the embarrassment, and they along with their friends would shut him off of their lives and deprive him of his only wish; a friend.[/background][/font]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Accepted. Just make an introduction scene, arrive at the snow castle and ask a generic attendant of Dr. Mason and greet him or something like that.

Archived