Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Spirit of Christmas [Started/Accepting/PG-13/OoC]

Aix

Favorite Holidays  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite holiday?

• Christmas
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Independence Holidays (e.g. Fourth of July, Canada Day and etc.)
    • Easter
    • Other (if you are going to specify, specify within a post that is relevant to the RP)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jacob Weiner
Appearance: Deep brown afro, and takes pride in it. Wearing glasses, plain green turtleneck and blue jeans; clothes are a bit ragged. He smells. Around 6 feet tall, with 14-inch feet. Arms are a bit hairy, and so is the rest of the body. Weighs around 215 pounds, but looks like he is thinner. Face has some zits here and there. Other than that, he has a set of black headphones around his neck. Wears the standard duel disk on his right arm, and he has his deck in his left pocket.
Personality: Jacob is... well, the best word to describe him is random. He acts oddly, sometimes neutral and calm, other times insanely energetic and crazy. He doesn't like going out of his way to do something, but then again, he might. He doesn't get cold or sick easily. People can either love him or hate him. A motto of his is: "Crazy is good."
Bio: This imaginative, yet insane boy, at the tender age of 9, was abandoned by his ignorant family and was left in the mountains to be forgotten and die. However, he figured out how to live in the wild by seeing what was on TV before then (His father was a hunter, seeking bears and wolves and leprechauns. He never actually found one, but he thought if he shot one with his rifle Lucky Charms would spill out). After 4 years living in the wild, he went home to his family, only to not find them home. Turns out, they died of a non-infectious, but fatal disease. Having no home to return to, he wanders the world, in search of a new home. Today, he finds himself in Polar Star City, looking around for news and to see what is new and happening.
Deck: He uses a custom made deck, and works strategies on the go. The deck is the BA series of dueling cards. He also uses some basic cards like MST, United We Stand, Magic Cylinder, Soul Release, Karma Cut, Dimension Prison, Return from Different Dimension, and so on. I made a post of the custom cards that he uses.This deck has 40 cards.
Alignment: Currently, this one's alignment is as free as a bird. But that will change, depending on what happens.

[spoiler='Attention PLZ'][quote name='Blue Amoonguss' timestamp='1354591003' post='6084655']
Name: Jacob Weiner
Appearance: Deep brown afro, and takes pride in it. Wearing glasses, plain green turtleneck and blue jeans; clothes are a bit ragged. He smells. Around 6 feet tall, with 14-inch feet. Arms are a bit hairy, and so is the rest of the body. Weighs around 215 pounds, but looks like he is thinner. Face has some zits here and there. Other than that, he has a set of black headphones around his neck. Wears the standard duel disk on his right arm, and he has his deck in his left pocket.
Personality: Jacob is... well, the best word to describe him is random. He acts oddly, sometimes neutral and calm, other times insanely energetic and crazy. He doesn't like going out of his way to do something, but then again, he might. He doesn't get cold or sick easily. People can either love him or hate him. A motto of his is: "Crazy is good."
Bio: This imaginative, yet insane boy, at the tender age of 9, was abandoned by his ignorant family and was left in the mountains to be forgotten and die. However, he figured out how to live in the wild by seeing what was on TV before then (His father was a hunter, seeking bears and wolves and leprechauns. He never actually found one, but he thought if he shot one with his rifle Lucky Charms would spill out). After 4 years living in the wild, he went home to his family, only to not find them home. Turns out, they died of a non-infectious, but fatal disease. Having no home to return to, he wanders the world, in search of a new home. Today, he finds himself in Polar Star City, looking around for news and to see what is new and happening.
Deck: He uses a custom made deck, and works strategies on the go. The deck is the BA series of dueling cards. He also uses some basic cards like MST, United We Stand, Magic Cylinder, Soul Release, Karma Cut, Dimension Prison, Return from Different Dimension, and so on. I made a post of the custom cards that he uses.This deck has 40 cards.
Alignment: Currently, this one's alignment is as free as a bird. But that will change, depending on what happens.
[/quote]
[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1354756582' post='6086368']
...I'm rejoining with a character.
[/quote][/spoiler]
I'm not even sure if this RP can continue. No one has posted for a while and some haven't been online *shrug*.

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1354927163' post='6087894']
Sorry RL's been eating all my time I'll try to post but I'm kinda having mental blocks for this RP so I might just decline the duel so we can go forward another way, sorry AZP.
[/quote]
I've sorta given up on this RP.

• 8 months later...

Sorry I never replied!

Yo! You're back! Anyway, this thing is wayyyyy necro'd and it doesn't matter any more. RPs die all the time. Are you back to stay? If you're not interested in Yugioh any more you can still stay here and RP!

Archived