Official SOTW Discussion Thread

Night

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have no clue whats going on here, what is this, a new place for a new yugiohcardmaker or whatnot? Please inform me, I have been on in along while, well, okay long while for me that is...

I voted for fantasy theme if it is a new yugioh website as I like dragons, all fantasy and sci-fi themes intrigue me....

But curious, whats going on here? and what is SOTW stand for?

I still have no clue whats going on here, what is this, a new place for a new yugiohcardmaker or whatnot? Please inform me, I have been on in along while, well, okay long while for me that is...

I voted for fantasy theme if it is a new yugioh website as I like dragons, all fantasy and sci-fi themes intrigue me....

But curious, whats going on here? and what is SOTW stand for?

You're in the creative commons section my friend, meaning this portion of the forum has relatively nothing to do with the cardmaker or Yu-Gi-Oh! in general.

This specific section is where graphic competitions are held, artists make signatures and then compete with one another.

SOTW: Signature of the Week.

Okay, I feel like a big bleeping idiot now, thank you for clarification.....

No worries, check back around Tuesday, and you'll be able to take part in the voting portion of the competition in which everyone is welcome, that is if you're still interested.

Also, in recent times we've been trying to enforce a smaller signature policy, if you don't mind shrinking your signature that would be great.

Night I agree with your stringency regarding the rules but to deduce the votes (albeit redundant in the event of a decisive competition) takes away from the artist, when obviously the fault rests on us.

I sound like a dick haha but idk, has to be said. You know it's going to happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

this category is awesome

this category is awesome

Wrong section buddy, this section is for graphic design.

Where you want to be is in custom cards, more specifically the realistic cards forum if you want to showcase cards not bound to pop culture, although seeing as though you're making a Skyrim set, the pop culture forum is the place for you. If you want to take part in card competitions we also have a forum specifically for that which is also located within the custom cards section.

Please remember not to use attachments, and even if in the correct forum not to post your cards in another members thread, instead make your own to showcase your creations.

• 5 months later...

Archived