This will basically be a series of events that will count as one whole.
We've seen a lot of archetypes over the past few years, and most of them have been about swarming faster than the one before them and then making boss monsters that negate a lot of stuff and can deal tons of dmg by themselves.
What I'd like to see is a deck that is NOT about swarming and then massive Synchro/Xyz.
On to the contest:
For the first round I am looking for an Archetype that uses a Type that doesn't get too much use nowadays.
The Strategy of the Archetype can be whatever you want as long as it abides by the rules.
EntryFee: 15 points.
For those of you who don not seem to be able to see the spoilers:
1. Follow the card requirements.
2. Common sense.
3. Contest ends November 17th at 8:00pm PST.
4. My judging is final.
5. I have the right to add rules.
1. Monster Types have to be either: Machine/Aqua/Pyro
2. No Synchro Monsters
3. Xyz is allowed but only as support not main focus of the deck.
4. Minimum of 5 cards
5. No maximum number of cards
6. Cannot depend on existing Archetypes.
1st: 8 Cardathon points + 40 points
2nd: 5 Cardathon points + 25 points
3rd: 2 Cardathon points + 15 points
3. Synchro Tuner