Weird Synchro Support Single. All monsters as Synchros

SynchroTuner

Hey. I came up with this card a while ago but could not find any pic. So, i found a pic which looked a little like its effect but still...

I know its weird but it may give a lot of

Rate! Here's the card.

Read the written lore, not the card. Minor difference.

[img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/796/synchrocreationspellbur.jpg[/img]

Lore-

[i][b][u]Synchro Creation Spell Burst[/u][/b][/i]

[b][i]Target 1 non-Synchro Effect Monster you control; Send it to the Extra Deck. It is treated as an Effect Synchro Monster while in the Field, Extra Deck or Graveyard, even if face-down and it must first be Synchro Summoned(It still retains its Type, Attribute and Effect). Its Synchro materials are 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters.[/i][/b] [b][i]While that card is on the field, even if face-down, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.[/i][/b]

I edited it so it cannoot be destroyed by battle or card effects so that it would have some utility.

Rulings-

1- If that monster is a tuner, union or any other thing like that, it [i]is still[/i] treated as being them. Gemini monsters, however, will have their effects only after being normal summoned(yes, normal summoned, like normally).

2- If that monster is there on the field even if face down or in the graveyard, it is treated as a synchro monster. It may be used for the sync of shooting quasar or t.g. halberd cannon. It can be Summon from the graveyard by effects which summon syncs.

3- That monster must be synchro summoned. If it is summoned by an effect and not properly synchro summoned, it cannot be special summoned from the graveyard. But, if it is banished, or banished and then returned to the grave, it can be summoned by Monster Reborn, etc.

4- Xyz monsters cannot be targetted by this effect since they do not have levels.

If my OCG is not correct for these rulings, please tell me the correct ones so I can fix them. :):)

I don't understand why I'd want to run this card ever. Quasar? That's about it. Besides, there are easier and more reliable ways to make quasar than a -2 that leaves you with no advantage whatsoever, and instead a disadvantage. Even if you made the returned-to-extra monster's summoning clause "1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters", I still don't think it'd see much use. So, I like the idea, but instead you could make the card say "Target 1 monster on the field. That monster is treated as a synchro monster while on the field and in the graveyard (even face-down).", which would net this card some use, as it can set up combos with orient dragon and meklords, but otherwise, this card won't see the light of day.

That is actually a very nice idea(als making my card more powerful). I had notthought of it like that, but... Yes then it would be a complete no-access for that monster in case the opponent does not have tuners(or if the monster is lvl 1 or 2. Meklords are dead)

Another Ruling:

Xyz monsters cannot be targetted by this effect since they do not have levels.

Archived