Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Spirit of Christmas [Accepting/PG-13/IC]

Aix

[center][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292311-yu-gi-oh-the-spirit-of-christmas-not-startedacceptingpg-13ooc/page__st__20"]OoC[/url][/center]
[center][img]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/AixDivadis/christmas.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
Three men stood in front of a large snow-castle-like structure facing the street, waiting for their new recruits. There was a big sign on the castle entrance that read "ChristMas Charity Corporation", and there was another banner hung just below it that read "Welcome new employees".
At the head of the men in front of the castle was Dr. Christopher Mason, an averagely built priest-like man in a brown suit with a red tie, he was a Duelist and Founder of the ChristMas Charity Corporation. Behind him to his right was Rudolph Sleighford, a young, handsome rough looking kid, he was Dr. Mason's chauffeur, bodyguard, protege and trusted friend. On Dr. Mason's left was his childhood friend and fellow Duelist, Mark Kahuna, currently sporting a wild beard and no hair and wearing a Hawaiian T-shirt, even in this cold. He was also a famous Surfer and the inventor of Surf-Dueling.
Rudolph tapped his watch impatiently before bursting out.[color=#8b4513] "When are they going to be here?!"[/color] he cried. [color=#8b4513]"It's almost five-twenty!"[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Ho, ho! Rudolph, calm yourself, we've only been out here waiting for fifteen minutes. The newcomers will arrive any time now,"[/color] said Dr. Mason softly. His voice had a full, friendly and fatherly quality to it that was instantly soothing to whoever heard it. The effect was very apparent on Rudolph, more than doubly effective due to the fact that Rudolph greatly loved and respected Dr. Mason, his surrogate father. [color=#ff0000]"The meeting time is at 5:30, of course no one has arrived yet. Be patient. That is a lesson I have never seemed to have hammered into you."[/color]
Rudolph gave Dr. Mason a pained look though he wasn't jumping in irritation anymore. "I hate waiting." He put his hands clasped together behind his back and straightened up to look professional to passers-by's.
Mark spoke up. [color=#0000ff]"Looks like someone's here."[/color]
[hr]
Muramasa Kaiba sat in his office sipping coffee. He was leaning back, enjoying the softness of his extravagant black armchair. His assistant, Angelina Furer, stood within calling distance. The phone rang. It was silent so not to disturb the tranquillity of the Kaiba Corp CEO's office, but Angelina saw the display flashing and she picked it up. After the message was over, she put it down and walked up behind her boss. [color=#ee82ee]"Sir, the mercenaries have arrived,"[/color] she said, bowing.
Muramasa put his coffee down. [color=#800080]"Very good, let us go meet them. I would like to see them for myself."[/color]
[hr]
[b]Newcomers are still welcome!!! Arrange with me how to get you into this RP.[/b]

Some time later, from the shadows to the left of the three men emerged a figure in an old-timey gangster-esque outfit. Clearly visible was the camel brown trenchcoat, which covered almost his whole body. It left only the head and feet visible. To further the masking, upon the head of the figure was a metallic gray fedora-like hat. On his feet were black dress shoes, which possessed a remarkable sheen and seemed untouched by the surrounding snow. The figure looked at the watch which adorned its wrist; it read 5:29 p.m.

Looking up at the men, who were still unaware of his presence, the figure removed its hat. Upon revealing its face, the figure could be recognized as male. He approached Mr. Mason and tapped him on the shoulder, which elicited a shocked expression from the man. In retrospect, he should have suspected as much. Sometimes he forgot how quietly he moved.

He proceeded to address the man, [color=#008000]Mr. Mason, the name's Stern. Elijah Stern. Most just call me 'E', though. I 'eard you's was looking for some assistance or protection and whatnot. I'm 'ere to fill that position. [/color]He tapped his watch before continuing, [color=#008000]5:30, right? I don't never show up late to a meetin'. Bad etiquette, you's know? [/color]

Over the course of his stealthy appearance and rather uneducated introduction, Rudolph had snuck around to the other side of E in an attempt to get a jump on the mysterious character. As Sleighford lunged forward to grab the trenchcoat-wearing man, E nonchalantly turned, ducked down and landed a square right in Rudolph's stomach. This knocked the man over onto his backside and sent his skidding several feet across the snow before he came to a groaning stop.

[color=#008000]Now that sure weren't nice. Is that how you's greets a guest 'round 'ere? [/color]There was no intelligible animosity in his voice, however. It seemed as though the man had actually enjoyed such an auspicious encounter. He immediately went to help up his unfortunate victim, who reluctantly accepted the extended hand of the strong newcomer. They exchanged pleasantries before Rudolph begrudgingly introduced himself to "the attacker," as Rudolph would claim during a later iteration of the tale. In response to Sleighford's look of discontent, Mr. Kahuna told him to "chill, bra'h."

[color=#008000]So, we's just gonna chill out 'ere in this cold or do you's got some nice, warm brew waitin' inside? Eh, Mr. Mason, Boss? [/color]After the second asking of this question, Mark introduced himself and stepped in between the two. For some reason, Chris seemed rather distant. He normally would have openly conversed with such a congenial, albeit not especially intelligent, man. Mark showed Elijah inside, where he introduced him to the lobby receptionist. They chatted as the surfer fetched some coffee, dutifully executing his responsibility as a host. It seemed as though the receptionist and E had hit it off. She laughed and giggled and toyed with her hair as the dirty-blonde man in the trenchcoat prattled on about some topic, making sure to engage her with questions as he talked. Shortly after, Mark brought him his coffee and returned to wait outside.

A now warmer and more content Elijah Stern joined the trio a few moments later, wishing not to enjoy comfort while his new colleagues endured the harsh Polar Star City cold. He had to admit that, at least partially, he stood out there in hopes of meeting some fantastic new and different characters than those he was used to engaging. All the while he thought, [i][color=#008000]Hey, I got out of ole' Spiral City. Why couldn't there's be somethin' exciting happenin' at a gatherin' like this?[/color][/i]

When Muramasa Kaiba entered the room with his potential duel assassins there was an explosion and he could see that there was a duel and that one of the duelists was on the floor in a fetal position crying into his chest, his opponent a young man in a black coat looked at the man with a look of disdain.
[color="#000080"]"If your this weak then I can't believe you plan to earn your living by dueling so why don't you just get out of here before I make your life a real nightmare."[/color]
The man ran out of the room crying the chances of him ever dueling again were low but that was common for people who dueled Grimm. Grimm looked over to Muramasa Kaiba he showed no emotion when he spoke to the man who would most likely be his boss.
[color="#000080"]"You know you really need to look into the people you plan to here I've already taken out three wimps who couldn't even scratch me, are you even serious about the job?"[/color]

[spoiler='What I'm Responding To']
[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1352785189' post='6068044']
When Muramasa Kaiba entered the room with his potential duel assassins there was an explosion and he could see that there was a duel and that one of the duelists was on the floor in a fetal position crying into his chest, his opponent a young man in a black coat looked at the man with a look of disdain.
[color=#000080]"If your this weak then I can't believe you plan to earn your living by dueling so why don't you just get out of here before I make your life a real nightmare."[/color]
The man ran out of the room crying the chances of him ever dueling again were low but that was common for people who dueled Grimm. Grimm looked over to Muramasa Kaiba he showed no emotion when he spoke to the man who would most likely be his boss.
[color=#000080]"You know you really need to look into the people you plan to here I've already taken out three wimps who couldn't even scratch me, are you even serious about the job?"[/color]
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

Muramasa cocked his head in wonder at this boy's impudence and ignorance, however, the kid's confidence, viciousness and courage to speak up, though perhaps it was more akin to foolhardiness, amused him. Angelina glared at this boy who spoke out at her boss, she walked up to him and spread her hands out as if to show that there was nothing in her hands. Then, suddenly, blades jumped out of her sleeves (Like Assassin's Creed type but there's three in each hand). [color=#ee82ee]"Learn your place, fool. You do not speak to the CEO unless first spoken to. Understand? You are speaking to the second most powerful man in the state..."[/color]
Muramasa was suddenly annoyed at the mention of himself being second. He hated any mention of his superior brother.[color=#800080] "Angelina, stop,"[/color] he ordered sternly.
Angelina retracted her blades, spun around and bowed to her boss. recognizing that it was a mistake to even hint at Gin, before retreating to the side.
Muramasa took another look at the kid and the corner of his mouth twitched up ever so slightly.[color=#800080] "Let's have a look at those [i]skills[/i] of yours, shall we. I'd like to witness them first hand."[/color] He turned to his assistant, by the wall. [color=#800080]"Angelina."[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"Yes, sir,"[/color] said the assistant, bowing again. A rod flashed out of her left sleeve, it then extended a scythe-blade-like thing out. Spots for cards appeared. Another rod extended out from her hair and a Duel Gazer flicked into place. [color=#ee82ee]"Duel, shall we?"[/color] Five cards shot out of her right sleeve and she caught them one by one. [color=#ee82ee]"You may go first."[/color]

[spoiler='What I'm Responding to This Time'][quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1352780354' post='6067969']
Some time later, from the shadows to the left of the three men emerged a figure in an old-timey gangster-esque outfit. Clearly visible was the camel brown trenchcoat, which covered almost his whole body. It left only the head and feet visible. To further the masking, upon the head of the figure was a metallic gray fedora-like hat. On his feet were black dress shoes, which possessed a remarkable sheen and seemed untouched by the surrounding snow. The figure looked at the watch which adorned its wrist; it read 5:29 p.m.

Looking up at the men, who were still unaware of his presence, the figure removed its hat. Upon revealing its face, the figure could be recognized as male. He approached Mr. Mason and tapped him on the shoulder, which elicited a shocked expression from the man. In retrospect, he should have suspected as much. Sometimes he forgot how quietly he moved.

He proceeded to address the man, [color=#008000]Mr. Mason, the name's Stern. Elijah Stern. Most just call me 'E', though. I 'eard you's was looking for some assistance or protection and whatnot. I'm 'ere to fill that position. [/color]He tapped his watch before continuing, [color=#008000]5:30, right? I don't never show up late to a meetin'. Bad etiquette, you's know? [/color]

Over the course of his stealthy appearance and rather uneducated introduction, Rudolph had snuck around to the other side of E in an attempt to get a jump on the mysterious character. As Sleighford lunged forward to grab the trenchcoat-wearing man, E nonchalantly turned, ducked down and landed a square right in Rudolph's stomach. This knocked the man over onto his backside and sent his skidding several feet across the snow before he came to a groaning stop.

[color=#008000]Now that sure weren't nice. Is that how you's greets a guest 'round 'ere? [/color]There was no intelligible animosity in his voice, however. It seemed as though the man had actually enjoyed such an auspicious encounter. He immediately went to help up his unfortunate victim, who reluctantly accepted the extended hand of the strong newcomer. They exchanged pleasantries before Rudolph begrudgingly introduced himself to "the attacker," as Rudolph would claim during a later iteration of the tale. In response to Sleighford's look of discontent, Mr. Kahuna told him to "chill, bra'h."

[color=#008000]So, we's just gonna chill out 'ere in this cold or do you's got some nice, warm brew waitin' inside? Eh, Mr. Mason, Boss? [/color]After the second asking of this question, Mark introduced himself and stepped in between the two. For some reason, Chris seemed rather distant. He normally would have openly conversed with such a congenial, albeit not especially intelligent, man. Mark showed Elijah inside, where he introduced him to the lobby receptionist. They chatted as the surfer fetched some coffee, dutifully executing his responsibility as a host. It seemed as though the receptionist and E had hit it off. She laughed and giggled and toyed with her hair as the dirty-blonde man in the trenchcoat prattled on about some topic, making sure to engage her with questions as he talked. Shortly after, Mark brought him his coffee and returned to wait outside.

A now warmer and more content Elijah Stern joined the trio a few moments later, wishing not to enjoy comfort while his new colleagues endured the harsh Polar Star City cold. He had to admit that, at least partially, he stood out there in hopes of meeting some fantastic new and different characters than those he was used to engaging. All the while he thought, [i][color=#008000]Hey, I got out of ole' Spiral City. Why couldn't there's be somethin' exciting happenin' at a gatherin' like this?[/color][/i]
[/quote][/spoiler]

Rudolph excused himself and walked into the castle. He walked up, menacingly, to Elijah. [color=#8b4513]"I know you,"[/color] he said, eyes narrowed.[color=#8b4513] "Elijah Stern... or 'E'. I haven't been in the streets since a long time, but I know about you. A friend of an old mate of mine's told me about you a long time ago. The poor old man, he went bankrupt and committed suicide because of you and your gang, you bastard. How'd you feel extorting money from simple corner store-keepers, huh?"[/color] Rudolph growled and stuck his left arm out to the side. His watch transformed. [color=#8b4513]"Let's Duel buddy. If I win, you get the hell out of here and don't come back."[/color]

E didn't appreciate the man's harsh accusations. There was only one old man he had ever had on his collection list. He remembered that old man. He liked him. From time to time, he had even helped the guy out with his payments using cash out of his own pocket. The guy hadn't killed himself, actually. One of the rival gangs had bribed one of the local newspaper to put that story out there. E thought they did this because everyone knew whose collection territory that was. The rival gang had actually killed the man and put out the bogus story to destroy the reputation of E and his colleagues. He had never killed anyone. That, however, wouldn't matter to Rudolph, his vehemence would block out anything that the person he accused might say, at least for the time-being. Elijah took a deep breath and ceded to the man's demands; a duel couldn't hurt to settle his mood, anyhow. [color=#008000]Fine. Let's. I'm warning you, though, I won't be leaving anytime soon. [/color]E's boldface watch transformed into a Duel Disk as stark white as the surrounding precipitate and a Duel Gazer slid down from the brim of his hat. From somewhere near his right hip pocket, he grabbed his deck out of its holster and slid it into the slot before drawing five cards. [color=#008000]You first, 'buddy'. I'll even let the likes of you's have the advantage.[/color]

Grimm was annoyed by the woman's actions, it wasn't the first time someones brought a blade at him where he lies it would be weird not to have had one pointed at him but now it look like the "boss" has called for a duel and the girl foolishly agreed to it.
[color=#000080]"Fine I'll go first, and I'll start by playing hand destruction so now we both send our entire hand to the graveyard and draw new cards, now let me show you why you made a mistake in dueling me. I activate the effect of my three Grimm Zombies in the graveyard once each I can special summon them from the Graveyard in defense position, and next I'll overlay my three level 3 monsters to construct the overlay network, come forth and fill the world with death, my dreaded Grimm Bio-Weapon! net I'll set three cards. Then I'll activate the Ritual Spell Card Grimm Prophecy Summoning Ritual by sending one monster whose level is equal to or more then the ritual monster I'm summoning to the graveyard I Ritual Summon Grimm Mascot! Now Grimm Mascot's effect activates now we both draw until we each have six cards in our hands, so where you draw one card I draw six, and with that I end my turn."[/color]

Life: 4000
Hand: 6
Mon: Grimm Bio-Weapon(ATK: 2400)(OU: 3), Grimm Mascot(DEF: 1200)
S/T: 3
Grave: 5
[spoiler=Grimm Cards][url="http://yugico.com/user/22045-trimage/card/33550-Grimm"]http://yugico.com/us...ard/33550-Grimm[/url][/spoiler]

Valerie arrived at her destination only about 2 minutes after the assigned time. As she arrived she could be seen eating a burger, packed with many ingredients. It was a miracle that she could fit it in her mouth. Another thing strange about her is that she was casually walking around in the cold while wearing a sundress. Many other people there were completely covered from head to toe and still shaking, but Valerie was as if it was summer.

Once she arrived she did the proper thing and went straight to the boss and introduced himself. "Hi, you Mr. Mason." she said with a smile, and one fourth of her burger in her left hand. "I'm Valerie Vain, your new employee." As soon as she finished that short introduction she looked over to see Rudolph walking into the castle; right away she was mesmerized by him. "A...and who is that?" She ask Mason.

Rudolph felt he was being looked down upon, but that would change. This guy was gonna get [i]crushed[/i]. Completely, utterly crushed under the hooves of his powerful reindeer. He smiled. [color=#8b4513]"I Normal Summon the first of the 'Nine Reindeer': Dasher! And with his effect, I can Special Summon 1 'Reindeer' monster from my hand. I Summon 'Nine Reindeer - Cupid'."[/color] A powerful brown reindeer leaped into existence, following close behind was a smaller one. [color=#8b4513]"I overlay my two 'Reindeer' and open the gates of Astral. Roar, 'Reindeer Beast'!"[/color] A monstrous creature appeared with the bare semblance of a reindeer. [color=#8b4513]"Try that, I now end my turn."[/color]

Field: Reindeer Beast
Hand: 4 cards

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/136482.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/137069.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/137056.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[hr]
Angelina was annoyed as her hand was dropped to the Graveyard. She lost one of her most powerful cards, "Diabella Lunia, the Magician", but then, she smiled as she saw her new hand. [color=#ee82ee]"I banish 'Diabella Jewel - Morgana's Chain' to Special Summon 'Diabella Sybil, the Sage' from my hand. 'Jewel's and 'Sybil's effect activate, with Sybil, I add 1 'Diabella' monster to my hand, I add 'Diabella Lunia, the Magician'. With 'Morgana's Chain' I get to banish 1 'Diabella Jewel' from my Deck. I banish 'Diabella Jewel - Lunia's Treasure'. 'Lunia's Treasure' Special Summons a 'Diabella' monster from my Deck. I Special Summon 'Diabella Morgana, the Enchantress' who adds a 'Diabella Jewel' card to my hand. I add 'Diabella Jewel - Anna's Flame' to my hand."[/color] She grinned wickedly. She now had 2 monsters on the field as well as her trump card in her hand, she would use it next turn. She glanced at her boss and Muramasa nodded at her, approvingly and she lightened up even more. That guy was really hard to impress.[color=#ee82ee] "I now Normal Summon 'Diabella Stella, the Duchess' and construct the overlay network with my three monsters to Xyz Summon 'Diabella Madame Red'."[/color] A woman in a flamboyant red dress appeared.[color=#ee82ee] "Using her effect, I detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and destroy 2 of your Set Spell or Trap cards."[/color] Angelina pointed at the two on the left. [color=#ee82ee]"I attack Grimm Bio-Weapon! And with that, I will end my turn."[/color]
Field: Diabella Madame Red, 2500 ATK, 2 Material left.
Hand: 6 cards

[spoiler='Cards Mentioned']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122381.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/128089.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122536.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122332.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122326.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122540.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122399.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/122392.jpg[/img]
Pretty powerful, huh? You haven't seen half of it... well maybe you have, but there is more to come.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[color=#ff0000]"Hello Valerie. I suppose you already know me and maybe this guy beside me here. If you don't, well, his name is Mark Kahuna,"[/color] greeted Dr. Mason.
Mark smiled at Valerie. [color=#0000ff]"Nice to meetcha girl!"[/color] He patted the girl on the back, perhaps a bit too hard.
Then, the girl saw Rudolph striding back into the castle and asked who that person was. Dr. Mason saw the look on her face. He was no stranger to love or psychology and smiled a bit. [color=#ff0000]"That's Rudolph there. Fine gentleman. A bit impatient and hot-tempered, but he's a good lad."[/color]
[color=#0000ff]"All the girls love'im, eh?"[/color] said Mark, also recognizing Valerie's interest.
Dr. Mason looked at the girl again, genuinely concerned. [color=#ff0000]"Are you not cold?"[/color] he asked.

When Diabella Madame Red activated her effect to two face down cards activated.
[color="#000080"]"If I'm going to lose my cards I might as well activate them, first I'll activate my phase down Full Salvo discarding my entire hand do deal 1200 points of damage to you then I'll activate Interdenominational Matter Transporter banishing Grimm Mascot until the end of this turn.[/color]
(I'm guessing you don't change the rest of your move)
When Diabella Madame Red declared her attack chains sprouted from the ground binding her and then a muscular man grabbed her stopping her attack but allowing Grimm Bio-Weapon it continue its attack.
[color="#000080"]"Unfortunately for you the monster I used to summon my Grimm Mascot was Grimm Sinner and by Banishing him in my Graveyard I can reduce your monsters attack to 0 so on top of the 1200 you just took here comes another 2400."[/color]
(I don't know what you'll do after that but your original post says you end your turn after the attack)

Damage done to opponent this turn: 1200+2400=3600
Hand: 0
Mon: Grimm Bio-Weapon(ATK: 2400)(OU: 3)
S/T: 1 (Full Salvo and Interdenominational Matter Transporter were activated)
Grave: 12
RFP: 2

During the end phase Grimm Mascot was special summoned from the Graveyard and her effect activated again so both players drew until they each had 6 cards in their hands.
[color="#000080"]"Now I'll activate the effect of the Grimm Poltergeist in my Graveyard dealing you damage equal to the number of Grimm monsters in my graveyard and as there are currently 5 that means you take 500 points of damage which is more then you have so it looks like I win."[/color]

Hand: 7
Mon: Grimm Bio-Weapon(ATK: 2400)(OU: 3), Grimm Mascot(DEF: 1200)
S/T: 1
Grave: 12
RFP: 1

E could not help but be astonished by the sheer strength of his opponent's cards. Needless to say, he hadn't expected a 3000 XYZ beater on the first turn from Rudolph. Perhaps he should take this duel more seriously than previously assumed. Oh, wait, it was his turn. Enough of the internal babble and banter for now.

Drawing his sixth card, Elijah smiled, "[color=#006400]First, I'll activate the effect of my E-Star Egg-Hunter, discard it to the Graveyard to Special Summon another E-Star Monster from my hand. I'll pick E-Star Egg-Grenadier. Then, I get to place an Egg Counter on my Grenadier. After that, his effect deals you's 200 points of damage for him gettin' the Egg Counter. Then, since I discarded an E-Star Monster by its own effect, I's can Special Summon my E-Star Egg-Raider from my hand." [/color]One card flashed to his Graveyard before a small, bestial soldier with a glowing lance appeared. Then one seemingly riding a slightly less anthropomorphic version of itself as a mount materialized alongside it. The one with the lance grew a little larger as its ATK tally increased to 900. Then, its lance glowed before firing a mystical energy at Rudolph, striking him directly and resulting in a small deduction from his Life Points.

Rudolph: 4000-->3800

[color=#006400]"I hope you's don't start to thinkin' I'm done yet. That's cause I ain't. Now I'll discard a second Grenadier from my hand, allowin' me to put two more Egg Counters on the Grenadier on my field. Guess what that means? 400 more points of damage for the likes of you's is what! Next, I'll remove two of my Egg Counters from Grenadier for the effect of my E-Star H-Squad Scout. Now I get to summon him to the field, and when he gets summoned this way, you lose 200 more Life Points." [/color]Before Rudolph's eyes, the lance-beast had grown, shot two more of those mystical blasts, and shrunk back down to its previous size, only having 1 Egg Counter left. Now there was a rabbit wearing armor and holding daggers in a (he knew this seemed impossible) menacing way. Yes, a menacing rabbit.

Rudolph: 3800-->3200

[color=#006400]"Still not done, though, when Scout gets summoned, all my E-Stars get an Egg Counter on them. That means Scout has 1 (now 600 ATK), Raider has 1 (now 1900 ATK) and Grenadier has 2 (now 1000 ATK). Plus, Grenadier will hit you for another 200 points of effect damage for his new Egg Counter. Next, I'll tune my Scout with Grenadier to bring out the big, the bad: E-Star Corporal Bigear! When he gets brought out, all the Egg Counters on his materials transfer to him AND every E-Star gets another Egg Counter t' boot. That means my Raider now has 2 (now 2000 ATK) and Bigear has a grand, ole' 4, making his attack ring in at 2300. Still not done, though, because I activate the last card in my hand: Egg Surprise! Weapons! Using its effect, if I remove 2 Egg Counters from a Monster, I get t' double its original attack this turn. I will choose my Bigear to pay the cost and get the boost. Here ya go, Bigear, trade ya!" [/color]So much was happening so fast in this duel. As a matter of fact, E realized, he had never won a duel in one turn before. Ever. Never ever. This might be that day. Another rabbit, bigger this time and dressed like a military officer, appeared on the battlefield. It grew significantly from the counters but shrunk upon giving them up. However, just seconds later, the military hare had obtained a myriad of guns and other weapons, flaunting them as its ATK tally raced up to a staggering 4000 (2*1900 + 200 from the E.C.'s).

Rudolph: 3200-->3000

[color=#006400]"Why don't you go chop down that big ole' Christmas tree, Bigear!" [/color]The rabbit did as commanded, stoic all the way whilst massacring the snow-white behemoth across from him. The creature dissipated and Bigear hopped back to his designated space on the battle field, his weapons disappearing into thin air.

Rudolph: 3000-->2000

[color=#006400][i]Wow, it's actually gonna happen. How 'bout that? Amazin! [/i][/color]Issuing his final order of the turn/duel, E commanded, [color=#006400]"Now, Raider, finish him off! Twin-Wolf Barrage!" [/color]Before they knew it, the duel was over as Raider attacked directly.

Rudolph: 2000-->0

E couldn't believe it. He had more than proved himself at the most important moment to do so in the recent era of his life story. Shrugging off the unwarranted giggles that were attempting to overtake him, Elijah walked over to shake the hand of his opponent, [color=#006400]"I just got lucky, Rudy... But, a wise man once said, 'I'd rather be lucky than good.' Keep that in mind." [/color]After this slight bit of gloating, E went to introduce himself to the young lady who had walked up during he and Rudolph's duel. He began, [color=#006400]"Hey there, the name's E--", [/color]but he was cut off as the girl strode right past him and up to ole' Rudy. Confused, but accepting, E put his deck in its holster and his gloves in his pockets before going over to Mr. Mason and engaging in some small talk and whatnot.

-----------------------------------
[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/130986.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/130987.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/130991.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/132582.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/132584.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/131003.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Angelina seemed to go into shock and almost dropped though managed to catch herself. She directed her widened eyes at her boss, who had a look of severe disapproval on his face, and her eyes seemed to widen even further in fear of the reprimands her boss would give her.
[color=#800080]"Why did you not Summon Lunia?"[/color] demanded Muramasa contemptuously. [color=#800080]"You have underestimated your foe."[/color] Angelina was about to reply but she realized that Muramasa had decided to then ignore his assistant and went over to shake Grimm's hand.
[color=#800080]"Well, that was an excellent Duel, I must say. It seems that you have a bit of talent... at least more so than my useless assistant," [/color]said Muramasa, giving Grimm a salesman's smile. [color=#800080]"Very good, very good. I will expect nothing less than excellent results from you in the future."[/color]

The Duel Mercenaries were each grouped with a sabotage squad to intercept supply trains. [color=#800080]"Let's see how you do, Grimm, before I send you off on an assassination attempt,"[/color] said Muramasa knowing that someone like Grimm would probably be unhappy with a simple sabotage mission. [color=#800080]"I am still unsure whether you are skilled or simply lucky. A Ritual monster is hard to summon, you have to have the requirements in your hand, and yet you did. Does that not require luck?"[/color] He gave Grimm an intensive stare. [color=#800080]"Good luck and have fun on your mission... child."[/color]
[hr]
Rudolph fell to his knees. His opponent had OTK'd him despite that he brought out one of his chief monsters. He stood up again. His hands balled into fists. [color=#8b4513]"No! I will not accept this! I..."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Rudolph."[/color] Rudolph froze. Dr. Mason's voice was extremely cold and commanding. [color=#ff0000]"I will take no more physical attacks upon one of our guests and new employees."[/color]
[color=#8b4513]"Yes... father,"[/color] said Rudolph. He collapsed back into soft armchair. [color=#8b4513]"But, this man... he..."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"I have researched his background. It is a misunderstanding."[/color] Dr. Mason's tone made sure that there was no room for arguments and that he did not care to elaborate. Rudolph sunk himself deeper into the chair.
Dr. Mason walked to the end of the room and turned to address his new employees. [color=#ff0000]"I welcome you to ChristMas Corporation. However, I am in dire need of most of you to depart on a mission immediately. You are to guard supply trains. This will be your preliminary missions to see how good you really are." [/color]Dr. Mason's voice had returned to its usual warm timbre. [color=#ff0000]"Any questions?"[/color]

After the briefing about his intended mission, E was excited to be getting started early. That, and missions always ended with good stories to tell in later conversation. [color=#006400]"Whatever you's needs me to do, boss."[/color] E finished his cup of coffee, pulled his gloves on, went inside to say goodbye to the receptionist and walked around to the company parking lot. Once he got there, he wondered which company car to take to the designated train station. Then, he saw a classic old Mustang and fell immediately in love. He got in and stuck the keys in the ignition. Feeling the leather seats and noticing that the dashboard had a majorly upgraded display, communication capabilities, holographic projectors and the works. Then, the most necessary of all innovations for a cold climate made itself apparent: seat heaters. Elijah cranked his up all the way and did the same for the passenger's seat as he waited for whoever else was to come with him. He decided to kill the time with some music and turned on the radio. Johnny Cash was playing. He sang along to the words that he knew of Ring of Fire, which were mostly those of the chorus, as he patiently awaited orders or an accompaniment.

Valerie did not realize that her interest for Rudolph was easily seen, but then again she did nothing to make it discreet. That's when Dr. Mason ask her another question. "Well not really, I don't really feel the cold. That is as long as I continue to eat." She took the last bite of her burger right after saying that. After responding, Mason went into the castle and did a very quick welcoming speech, before telling them that they were going to be sent on a mission.

"How much food can we take with us?" Valerie said referring to her tremendous appetite. "And are these missions solo missions or do we team up." As she said this she took a quick look at Rudolph.

Grimm had enjoyed his duel, his opponent had brought out a lot more then he expected but she had underestimated him something he enjoyed because it made him crushing her all the more enjoyable, but then Muramasa ruined it by looking down on the girl in Grimm's eyes he was the only one allowed to do that to his opponents and then the man had the audacity o ask if his victory was a matter of luck and then he sent him out to attack a train as an extra form of test.
[color="#000080"]"Fine I'll finish this to show you that I'm not just lucky, oh and when the time comes to send someone after Christopher Mason it had better be me I have a score to settle with him and if someone gets in my way, well lets just say it won't end well."[/color]
When it was time to attack the train Grimm entered the last car and moved forward taking down anyone who got in his way as he moved up the train to where its more powerful defenders would be, as he did that a crew outside the train prepared to activate their plan.

Dr. Christopher Mason saw the pleading look in Valerie's eye and sighed. He supposed he could send his chauffeur on a mission this one time. Though he would not say so to Rudolph, but his Deck wasn't the strongest. Relying on brute strength was not the best strategy. More often than not, smaller monsters won. While Rudolph was gone, Dr. Mason could get Santa Claus to make Rudolph a new deck.[color=#ff0000] "Yes, you will travel in pairs. I suppose Rudolph could go with you, Valerie."[/color] Rudolph looked at him questioningly. [color=#ff0000]"It's time you took a break from my side. Go on a nice stroll, or train ride, with a pretty girl like Valerie. It's time you thought about your own future, not just mine. I'm getting old, I have a grand future ahead of me. Sometime, I wish to see my wife again."[/color] Rudolph seemed mortified. Dr. Mason's wife was dead... that would mean Dr. Mason...[color=#ff0000] "I suppose I won't go so soon. I've got this and I've got you, but before I go, I want to see you settle down, get a girlfriend or something."[/color]
[color=#8b4513]"What if I don't get a girlfriend, so you won't ever go!"[/color] said Rudolph. Dr. Mason merely laughed a genuinely amused and happy laugh. Glad for the love displayed by his surrogate son.

[color=#ff0000]"Valerie, you will head in a circular route around the northern towns, I have decided. Your resilience to cold is very useful,"[/color] said Dr. Mason. He then tossed Rudolph a large wad of cash.[color=#ff0000] "Go buy this girl food whenever she's hungry. You take good care of her."[/color] Rudolph nodded stiffly, as if handed a grand mission. Of course, he did not have much experience with girls. He didn't know what to expect and was rather nervous. Dr. Mason smiled and turned to Valerie. [color=#ff0000]"You take good care of my Rudolph, too, won't you? He can be a handful sometimes. You'll have to be patient with him. He can also be..."[/color] Dr. Mason glanced at his chauffeur. [color=#ff0000]"A little thick... and not exactly sensitive to one's feelings."[/color]

Dr. Mason and a little girl with her butler strode up to E. [color=#ff0000]"You'll be going with her, and you'll be going for Kurellia. It's pretty far, but you've proved yourself well. Also, keep your eyes out for anything suspicious in the town. That place has its secrets and it's not exactly willing to give them up. This is Elizabeth Kaizer and she has been working with me for a while now. She will be mainly investigating things over there and she's proved herself in a Duel as well. Okay?"[/color]
[hr]
Rudolph and Valerie sat together in a nice Polar-Express type of train. It was decorated with stuff in preparation for the Midwinter Festivities, gentle lighting, joyful music. But despite the luxury, both seemed at least a bit uncomfortable or nervous. Finally, Rudolph turned and said. [color=#8b4513]"Hey, Valerie..."[/color] and he stopped there, unsure of how to continue. [color=#8b4513]"Val... can I call you Val? Seems formal to me calling people by their full name. Back when I was little, everyone got nicknames. I was Rednose, cuz when I got really nervous, my nose has a slight reddish tinge."[/color] Valerie would notice that it was quite red right now. [color=#8b4513]"Mark was a tough'un to name. You know, Mark Kahuna. I settled on calling him 'Mar' for a while but it wasn't really so cool."[/color]
[hr]
Ellie sat cross-legged across the aisle from E. She in the window seat and her butler sat beside her. He had specially prepared many cushions and the dusty old train seat was now a chair fit for royalty. Of course, Ellie looked like a princess. She sat calmly looking out the window, sipping at her Earl Grey tea, ignoring and tuning out all other things. The butler was a young man with brown hair and a monocle over his right eye. He wore a perfect black suit and personally thought that only such perfection could sit beside his mistress.

After their arrival at the train station, E's group boarded the train and rode in mostly silence. This did not suit his personality whatsoever, so he decided to break the tension. He turned to the young girl, Ellie, and began to speak, [color=#006400]"Ya know you's look pretty young t' be workin' wit' a guy like boss Mason. I guess you's got that guy in the suit over there, but the boss also said you proved yourself in a duel. How old are you and what kind'o deck you run?" [/color]He then locked eyes with the butler and added, [color=#006400]"And who's Mr. Monocle over yonder?"[/color]

Valerie smiled as soon as she herd that she would go in a team with Rudolph. "Yes" she said under her breath. Valerie was confident and fully energized, well that is until both of them were alone.

An awkward silence fell upon both of them. Valerie was too nervous to speak, she was o nervous that her cheeks were completely red. She was also playing with the bottom of her sundress as well, and trying not to make eye contact with Rudolph. It seemed as if this ride was going to be torture, luckily for Valerie Rudolph broke the silence.

"Uhm...uh....sure.... I guess... maybe." Valerie responded to the nickname question. She kept stopping after every word trying to find what to say. In fact Valerie never liked being called Val, there's is no reason though, she just hates it. Usually if people would give her nicknames she preferred Vv(Just say the letter "v" twice)."Wait" she said about to say that she didn't like that name. That moment she looked at Rudolph and realized that his nose was a bright red, which by his story meant he was nervous too. [i]"Maybe he likes me."[/i] she though to herself. "I kind of don't like that nickname" she said with such speed that it was almost incomprehensible. Like that sentence she said her next the same way. "I prefer Vv... that's if you don't mind of course." From here on she began to talk nonsense, but a little faster than normal talking.

(Speed red this for full effect)"I mean if you want to call me Val I guess go on ahead, i guess nothing is stopping you. Of course I much rather prefer that you don't but what can I do. Nothing that's what. Then again you might be nice enough to call me Vv, but I don't know you how could I ask such a thing from you. I really can't since you want to communicate with each other using nicknames, but I'm going to be calling you Rudolph only cause I prefer that over rednose or whatever they called you. Well if you want rednose I guess I can force myself to call you that...." Valerie went on talking like this for about a minute until she realized what she was doing. She immediately stop her talking and looked the opposite direction that Rudolph was in. "So-"

Valerie was cut of from her apology by a strange gurgling sound. Valerie knew what that sound was. A few seconds later the sound was herd again. It was of course Valerie's stomach. She looked at Rudolph with a smile knowing that Rudolph would know what to do. "Sorry..."

Ellie glared at E. She had been taken for a mere kid.[color=#008080] “I’m 19, fool. Of course, I can Duel, I’ve been Dueling since I could walk and I use Madolches,”[/color] she said haughtily. [color=#008080]“And Rusk is not '[i]Mr. Monocle'[/i], he’s my butler of course. Are you blind? He’s the one that carries stuff around so I can feel at home anywhere I go...”[/color] She paused for a moment, considering whether she should tell E something. She decided that she may as well. [color=#008080]“He’s a Duel Spirit.”[/color] Butlerusk smiled and nodded politely in greeting at E.
[color=#008080]“I would like you to understand that I am the leader of this mission. There are strange things in Kurellia, and Dr. Mason has politely asked me to go investigate. You are not to get in my way and you do as I say while we are there. Understand?”[/color] Ellie then pulled out a small ring with a cake on it. [color=#008080]“Here, wear this. This will allow me to know where you are when we go separate ways. It’s a tracking device and a communications device.”[/color] Ellie handed E the ring and a manual. [color=#008080]"Figure it out yourself."[/color]

(OoC: A bit after this is when Grimm's heli will begin the assault. Any other details you guys can figure out and make it up.)
[hr]
[color=#8b4513]"Vv... sounds nice!"[/color] said Rudolph, and he meant it. "[color=#8b4513]Vv it is. And Rudolph is fine for me, I kinda felt they were making fun of me when they called me Rednose."[/color] Rudolph smiled weakly. He heard the rumble of Valerie's stomach and smiled back at her. He looked up and tugged on the bell-rope. Not too long after, a maid appeared and asked for their order. Rudolph turned to Valerie and said, [color=#8b4513]"So, Vv, what would ya like?" [/color]After Vv ordered, Rudolph ordered a steak and a salad for himself.

They were still enjoying their respective meals when the train rumbled as if something crashed into it. Voices began yelling in alarm. Rudolph quickly got up and looked at Valerie. [color=#8b4513]“We’ve got company,”[/color] he said in a business-like voice.[color=#8b4513] “Time to get going, you can carry that with you. I’m satisfied with what I’ve eaten so far.”[/color] With that, he ran out of the compartment and rushed towards the source of the distress.
There was two of them. One was a huge, muscular man in red Chinese armor whose hair looked like a Super Saiyan 3’s but was orangish red and the other was a some weird girl wearing what appeared to be a blue Santa suit. The girl’s hair was white and puffy and when all the way down her back to her hips. Rudolph judged them and decided to take the guy in Chinese armor on. [color=#8b4513]“Let’s Duel,”[/color] said Rudolph, his watch transforming into a Duel Disk.

(OoC: I won't go into the Duel between Rudolph and the other guy, cuz that would be dumb. Piercer, you will take on Ms. Cloudian.)

E gasped before showing some embarrassment at his incorrect observation. Recovering he spoke in a manner tinged with apology, [color=#006400]"Whoa! You's is really 19? And that guy over there's one o' them Duelly Spirits? I didn't even t'ink those was real. My bad, no offense meant, you's know. And t' be honest I ain't never dueled nobody that uses those Madolche cards. Is 'Rusk' one o' them?" [/color]He paused a moment to look at the moderately ridiculous trinket Ellie had given him and the accompanying manual. He portrayed a look of honesty before looking back at Ellie and revealing, [color=#006400]"Truth is I ain't the best reader in the world. Can't you's just gimme the long 'n' short of it? Here, what happens if I go 'n' push this cake-thing?" [/color]E began to toy with the device, first investigating the frosting layer of it before squeezing it to see if something would happen. He added, "[color=#006400]What do you mean by 'strange things in Kurellia'? You's mind tellin' me more 'bout that, Miss Ellie?"[/color]

[color=#008080]"Butlerusk is Madolche's Field Spell searcher. Naturally, that is why I have him along, he brings the field,"[/color] said Ellie. Then, E asked about Kurellia. [color=#008080]"Kurellia was one of the first places we delivered Duel supplies to. It was before Kaiba Corp caught wind of the situation, so the supplies got there unmolested. It happened to be before I joined ChristMas as well... Anyway, it appears that in the last two weeks, there seemed to be a secret organization of sorts who have been targeting the Duelists there. Before we sent supplies, there were barely any Duelists in Kurellia, but now there are probably one or two thousand,"[/color] said Ellie. [color=#008080]"And one by one, these thousand are being spirited away. We know that they are not dead, as one kidnapping failed and from what the kid described, they weren't trying to kill him, though they did not seem to mind hurting him a bit." [/color]Ellie paused to let E absorb the knowledge. [color=#008080]"Who are these people? We are not strictly a company, of course, we aren't doing this for money, we want to help the world and we want to find those kidnapped Duelists. Are the people there being targeted because this organization is collaborating with Kaiba Corp who has a grudge against us? We do not know... of course, that's why we are there to investigate."[/color]

Despite the fact that he didn't receive the best education and spoke in a rather unsophisticated manner, Elijah was more than intelligent enough to decipher and interpret the information given to him. After a few moments of processing, he responded to Ellie, [color=#006400]"You's know that's a huge jump in the number o' duelists. Why would they be bein' targeted by whoever is doin' this? Don't make no sense..."[/color]

E thought back on the details of what the girl had told him. He let loose a slightly more than audible sigh. Then, he put his hat back on; he had taken it off when he first started talking with Miss Ellie, in order that she might better be able to see his face. He kept looking back at Butlerusk. For some reason he had a strange, instinctual feeling that he might have some information he hadn't shared with Elijah, or even Ellie. It could be something he obtained specifically from interactions in the spirit realm when he wasn't at Ellie's side. E shrugged it off.

[color=#006400]"How widespread are duel spirits? You's know, like Rosco over there. You think many o' those Kurellia duelists would have 'em? Wait, does Doc Mason have one?"[/color]

Valerie ended up eating spicy ribs, which she didn't get to finish. She was still hungry but her job came first. So she took one last bite, grabbed her duel disk and ran off behind Rudolph. Once they both arrived Rudolph immediately challenge one of the two foes. Valerie swallowed the last piece of meat and activated her duel disk. "I guess I'll take her one."

Valerie drew 5 cards from her deck. "I'll go first if you don't mind." Shen then drew one more card. "I'll make my turn quick. First I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reinforcement_of_the_Army"]Reinforcement of the Army[/url] to add my Sorrow Tale: Princess to my hand. Then I'll summon Sorrow Tale: Royal Pet Fidus in attack mode and place one card face down. That does it for me."

Monster card zone:(1): Sorrow Tale: Royal Pet Fidus
Spell/Trap zone: (1) face-down,
Grave: (1): Reinforcement of the Army,
Hand: 4
[spoiler=Custom cards mentioned]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133617-Sorrow_Tale__Princess][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133617.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133602-Sorrow_Tale__Royal_Pet_Fidus][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133602.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/spoiler]

[color=#008080]"It's BUTLERUSK!!! Not Rosco! Mr. Mason only awards Duel Spirits as special favors," [/color]said Ellie. [color=#008080]"Very few people have gotten a manifested one. Of course, there are also whispers of people who can even manifest a spirit without the Astral Gate created by Duel Tech. But mostly, no one has a manifested Duel Spirit outside of ChristMas Corporation. Dr. Mason managed to snag the patent before Kaiba Corp even knew about it."[/color]
[hr]
Ms. Strife looked at her cards and her face instantly lit up. "I activate Moray of Greed, by returning two 'Cloudian - Smoke Balls' to my hand I get to draw 3 cards," she said. "Now I Normal Summon 'Cloudian - Turbulence' and place 1 Cloud Counter on him. I activate his effect. By removing 1 Cloud Counter, I Special Summon 1 'Cloudian - Smoke Ball' from my Deck. I now activate Double Summon and Normal Summon another 'Cloudian - Turbulence' and place 3 Cloud Counters on him. I activate his effect, by removing 2 Cloud Counters, I Special Summon 2 more 'Cloudian - Smoke Balls' from my Deck." Ms. Strife had a full field, there were the three gold puffs of smoke and two miniature tornadoes. "I Overlay my two Turbulence to Xyz Summon 'Cloudian - Elder Stormcaller' who gets 4 Cloud Counters!" A giant appeared. He seemed to be made completely out of storm clouds and lightning. "Now, I use the three Smoke Balls to construct the overlay network! Come forth, Mira the Giant Star in Attack Position!" The three smoke balls swirled into a vortex and a short man in bright clothes came out. Three blue balls floated around him, representing his Xyz Material.
"I activate Stormcaller's effect. By removing 2 Cloud Counters and detaching 1 Xyz Material, I Summon 'Cloudian - Acid Cloud'. He gains 2 Cloud Counters. I activate Acid Cloud's effect. By removing 2 Cloud Counters, I destroy your face-down Spell or Trap card! Now I attack with all three of my monsters!"

Monsters: Cloudian - Elder Stormcaller, Cloudian - Acid Cloud, Mira the Giant Star
Spell/Traps: None
Graveyard: Cloudian - Turbulence
[spoiler='Custom Cards'][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/140726.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Valerie was surprised at the combo that was just pulled one her. She planned on using her face-down card, Castle's Hidden Passage, but it was destroyed leaving her monster open for an attack. Right after her face-down was destroyed Stormcaller shot lighting at her wolf, making it shatter. This was then followed by two direct attacks, one was a blast of noxious gas and another was a hit by a staff.

Valerie: 4000-->1900

"It's my turn now." Valerie said as she drew her card. First I'll activate the card I just drew, The field-spell Peace-Filled Kingdom. I then I set a monster. After i will activate the effect of my field spell and switch my monster to attack mode and Stormcaller to defense mode." A castle appeared behind Valerie, followed by a face-down card in front of her. the face-down soon flipped over to reveal Sorrow Tale: Princess. "Now I activate her effect and Special Summon Sorrow Tale: Royal Pet Fidus in defense mode." As soon as Princess was revealed the white wolf appeared next to her. "That's not all by banishing my trap card I can switch the battle position of one monster on my field. So I switch my Royal Pet to attack mode and activate its ability, which allows me to summon Sorrow Tale: King in attack mode from my hand. Now my three monsters attack Acid Cloud and end this duel."

The princess ran up to the cloud monster and delivered a punch, followed by the wolf who bit the cloud monster. Finally the king gave one horizontal slash with his sword, delivering the final blow.

[spoiler=Cards mentioned]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133602-Sorrow_Tale__Royal_Pet_Fidus][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133602.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133617-Sorrow_Tale__Princess][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133617.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133585-Sorrow_Tale__King][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133585.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133578-Peace-Filled_Kingdom][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133578.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/33289-Piercer_of_the_Heavens/card/33636-Sorrow_Tale/133644-Castle_s_Hidden_Passage][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/133644.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/spoiler]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]As Elijah and Ellie were talking a man in a black coat entered their car from the one behind them which was strange because it wasn't a passenger car and the only people who should have been in he cargo cars were security which he clearly wasn't.[/size][/color][/font][/background]
[color="#800080"]"Great more security to take out, fine well you have one of two choices either stop working for the worst piece of human trash on the planet and let me through or challenge me to a duel get crushed and probably never play duel monsters again."[/color]
[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]This man seemed completely serious, he didn't seem to care what happened to Elijah or Ellie only that he got past them and as he finished talking he began to walk forward until one of them challenged him to a duel.[/size][/color][/font][/background]

Archived