[Striker] Weekend Contest #6

Nathanael D. Striker

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

If you must know, it's because it's an infinitely recurring +1, whether used in Chaos Dragons or elsewhere. It's, in essence a Sinister Serpent.

Also, if my thought on the ruling is correct, it may be possible to infinitely reveal this for its effect, as the opponent will have no idea how many of them you have in your hand at any given moment. Making sure that you always have what you need for a Chaos Boss no matter what attribute it is. However, that may be wrong, though I'd need to see a real card that works in a similar function with a ruling that would counter my point to prove it.

But, I digress, as your original point is still invalid and the main point of my original argument.

I don't know about you but the card itself cant be used at all to make any Chaos monster. So no my original point is not invalid. If you were thinking, herp derp, I'll revive Lightpulse by sending this to the graveyard then your wrong. Because it cannot be sent to the graveyard. The reason behind the clause that states that it gets banished when sent to the graveyard are for instances were it would be sent v.i. indirect means. Such as being tributed, milled, ect.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you but the card itself cant be used at all to make any Chaos monster. So no my original point is not invalid. If you were thinking, herp derp, I'll revive Lightpulse by sending this to the graveyard then your wrong. Because it cannot be sent to the graveyard. The reason behind the clause that states that it gets banished when sent to the graveyard are for instances were it would be sent v.i. indirect means. Such as being tributed, milled, ect.

It can still be paid for any cost that says "Discard". Like Raigeki Break or Phoenix Wing Wind Blast or Snipe Hunter.

It's still infinite fodder. And it still sets up the Graveyard for any Chaos monster in hand no matter how many monsters you need to banish and what attributes they are.

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

It can still be paid for any cost that says "Discard". Like Raigeki Break or Phoenix Wing Wind Blast or Snipe Hunter.

It's still infinite fodder. And it still sets up the Graveyard for any Chaos monster in hand no matter how many monsters you need to banish and what attributes they are.

Yeah but it's not going to the grave and it does have a cost to return it to hand you know or are you just going to blatantly ignore that. And if your so worried about the hand reveal possibly being infinite then I can make it say that you can only activate the effect of "Chaotic Flow Falcons" once per turn.

Yeah but it's not going to the grave and it does have a cost to return it to hand you know or are you just going to blatantly ignore that. And if your so worried about the hand reveal possibly being infinite then I can make it say that you can only activate the effect of "Chaotic Flow Falcons" once per turn.

That's not a cost. That's like saying Glow-Up Bulb has a cost.

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

That's not a cost. That's like saying Glow-Up Bulb has a cost.

It is a cost. However bad my OCG is I know exactly what I how the card is suppose to work.

In this case, It's reveal effect is once per turn and the banishing of a card is a cost.

It is a cost. However bad my OCG is I know exactly what I how the card is suppose to work.

In this case, It's reveal effect is once per turn and the banishing of a card is a cost.

Yes. We know what a goddamn cost is, but relative to other cards, you may as well not have given it a cost. Banishing a card from the top of your deck in no way makes someone less likely to do the task.

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

Yes. We know what a goddamn cost is, but relative to other cards, you may as well not have given it a cost. Banishing a card from the top of your deck in no way makes someone less likely to do the task.

Your point? We can argue all you want but it wont amount to anything so lets just agree to disagree and be done with it. Fair enough?

Your point? We can argue all you want but it wont amount to anything so lets just agree to disagree and be done with it. Fair enough?

My point is that you don't seem to understand. This card can be recurred as many times as you have cards in your deck, which is ALOT. That's a lot of +1's. That's way too many +1's, and allows Snipe Hunter to virtually infinitely hit he opponent's field until it kills off the opponent's cards. It causes a loop, and that's a serious problem. That's why this is broken.

Guest ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥

My point is that you don't seem to understand. This card can be recurred as many times as you have cards in your deck, which is ALOT. That's a lot of +1's. That's way too many +1's, and allows Snipe Hunter to virtually infinitely hit he opponent's field until it kills off the opponent's cards. It causes a loop, and that's a serious problem. That's why this is broken.

-Shrugs- To bad. Contest is over and odds are I'll never look back or even change the card. Also loops = Fun

^_^

End of Discussion.

Archived