Burning Knuckle, Sealed Barbarian - Leadblow[ANIME]

[center][img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/475/burningknucklesealedbar.png[/img][/center]

[center]FIRE/Warrior[/center]
[center]2200 ATK/2000 DEF[/center]
[center]Rank 4 : 2 Level 4 monsters[/center]
[center]If this face-up card would be destroyed by battle, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.[/center]
[center]If an Xyz material is detached from this card: this card gains 800 ATK.[/center]

[center]This week there's no Chaos Xyz.[/center]
[center]Discuss this card.[/center]

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1353261879' post='6072576']
Yes.
[/quote]
That depends on the definition of a face-up monster at that time, considering the OCG and TCG are both stupid and swap back and forth saying that a face-down monster is flipped face-up during damage, so it is considered face-up when it would be destroyed.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1353270784' post='6072755']
>[b]Sealed[/b] Bar[b]barian[/b]
Oh ZeXal, you are so random.
[/quote]

Agreed especially with the whole "BAR"ian scean in Zexal 80, also...

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02283/bane_2283954b.jpg[/img]
[size=6][color=#FF0000]"Once I defeated you in a childrens card game, then you have my permission to die!"[/color][/size]

OT: If this card were to be made for the OCG in the upcoming pack I would want one due to its amazing effect.

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1353273429' post='6072823']
[size=6][size=2][size=4]OT: This is one of those cards you expect and also want to be released in the upcoming pack, I mean I would want one of these.[/size][/size][/size]
[/quote]
edit'd spelling mistake
If this was released, I'd expect it to be nerfed.

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1353314019' post='6073247']
I mean that heats not a warrior type monster in HERO's but has a good ability that makes it 1800 most of the time and 2000 ATK if theirs another hero on the feild.
[/quote]
So he has nothing to do with what I said at all. Thanks for telling me.

I love the concept of this card, when it unload its materials it get stronger as if they are holding him back, this card goes against people saying that all Xyz monsters suppose to be only vulnerable/weaker in their own way when they have all their materials gone but this doesn't. Generally I had ideas of Xyz monsters that get stronger when they unload their materials. :) Sure that this need to stronger by detaching either by its effect or effect of other cards but still, it's great lol

Archived