Dragon Single (Dimtir)

LeguBrit

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/143154.jpg[/img]

Lore:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a face-up FIRE Monster is sent to the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Effect Monsters. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Target 1 monster on your opponents side of the Field: Return that Target to the top of your opponents Deck.

So Rate/Hate/COMMENT. All that matters to me is the opinion of others :lol:

In my opinion, it would be very [i]very[/i] useful if you: A. added the word "Fire" in front of "King"... but that might be a little bit OP for Fire King support... B. Made it say "You can Special Summon this card from your hand when a face-up FIRE Monster is sent to the Graveyard" making it Haze-Beast support. C. Made it either LIGHT or DARK, though I suppose that doesn't suit the picture.

But the thing that really makes things nice is if they are viable in a Deck. Your card seems fine, though it may possibly be somewhat strong :/ I'm not the best judge of that, the time I played Yugioh the most was last format where Inzektors, Chaos Dragons and Wind-ups dominated [i]everything[/i].

[quote name='S-Jam' timestamp='1353869075' post='6077672']
Quite honestly Aix, I have absolutely no idea what any of what you said means :lol: but I changed it to support these "Haze-Beast"s you speak of.
[/quote]
If you haven't seen them on Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia then, (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Haze_Beast) otherwise, ignore this :)

OT: The card is pretty good.
- Good FIRE support,
- Balanced effect,
- Good On-Death Effect
- Good Stats

Did I forget to mention this card was good?

I don't think it has to be edited from where it is now. It seems perfectly fine :)

Archived