Xyz Fiend Support

SynchroTuner

A new Fiend-Type Xyz monster! This is my first Xyz so please don't be harsh if it's not that great. Rate Please! :)

EDITED- Read written lore.

[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/143552.jpg[/img]

ATK- 2900 DEF- 2200

Lore-

3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can banish this card and target 1
face-up monster your opponent controls; Banish the target monster
and both players take damage equal to half its ATK. If a face-up
Fiend-Type monster(s) would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz material
from this card for each of those monsters instead.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1353946082' post='6078354']
It's an okay card, I just don't see it being that worth it for being a rank 5 with 3 monsters. It's an interesting effect, and the picture is cool
[/quote]
@Zaziuma: Advanced Clause

The first effect is rather useless, I would rather something more useful in a monster that requires 3 Rank 5's, otherwise the rest of the effects are balanced and the ATK is good... me would like 2900... I also would advise increasing the DEF to 2000, 1200 seems a bit low. Possible effects include: Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your field or hand to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1353961840' post='6078519']
@Zaziuma: Advanced Clause

The first effect is rather useless, I would rather something more useful in a monster that requires 3 Rank 5's, otherwise the rest of the effects are balanced and the ATK is good... me would like 2900... I also would advise increasing the DEF to 2000, 1200 seems a bit low. Possible effects include: Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your field or hand to the Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.
[/quote]

I actually wanted to have a self banishing + opponent's card banishing kind of effect. I will increase the atk and def and probably reduce the cost to 1 card.

You banish 2 cards you control in order to take out 1 that your Opponent controls, I feel that that effect is kinda weird especially seeing as Number 61 has a similar effect only all you need is to use an overlay unit and only your Opponent takes the damage making this card extremely similar with the main difference being that this one has a little more beat stick to it. The last effect is a little off it doesn't really match the rest of the card it defends but with its burn beat stick power it doesn't really need a defense effect. Maybe something like this:

3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can banish 1 card on your side of the field or in your hand and target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Banish the target monster and both players take damage equal to half its ATK.

or

2 Level 5 monsters
If a face-up Fiend-Type monster(s) would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card for each of those monsters instead. You can banish this card you control to target 1 monster your opponent controls; Banish the target monster.

As for the card's stats they aren't really a problem for the raw power you bring out, maybe raise the defense if you want.

Why would I waste 3 level fives on this when I could just make Adreus with two and just get rid of the damn thing and KEEP my monster, and maybe even pop another thing? Or make Tiras and just run the f***er over?

This card would only be useful for its not-very-useful second effect, which automatically makes this bad. The effect needs to be completely revamped, so it isnt a waste of resources like it is now.

Archived